"Concentration camps-like" migrant youth shelters in the US have taken over 10,000 children.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah, thanks to their (dry?) snitching efforts, I got my warning lol
Or perhaps the site owner legit thought I took things too far. Perhaps I have.
you did go too far (understandable since children are innocent).
but big thumbs up to you for being man/woman enough to man/woman up to it.
1530325048234.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok so we are almost to the end of another week of this garbage, do any of the Trumpers on here that swear what a stand-up guy he is have any news on the whereabouts of the thousands of children the Trump regime disappeared overnight? Any info on their conditions, whereabouts or when they are going to be returned to their families with FULL investigations into what they were subjected to once they were illegally stolen by the Trump regime's child-snatching apparatus?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
From your first article: "But as the Times explained, these children were not separated from their parents but rather had arrived illegally at the border on their own, seeking asylum."
Firstly, there were over 2000 children separated from their families. We know this because parents have given their accounts as well as the Trump administration acknowledging that they were taken, then promptly releasing statements saying they didn't know where they had gone, but that is should be expected they will never be re-united with their families. This was within 48 hours of the scandal breaking. The second Trump-talking point has also been discredited. They have continuously tried to conflagrate the children whom have arrived as "unattended minors" and the children separated from their families. This article was void of facts. Its basically Trump talking points regurgitated without even the pseudo-science claptrap which normally accompanies propaganda pieces like this.

The second article is basically the same as the first. saying this was all a hoax that the "liberals" fell for, without offering up any facts which could be verified. More puff pieces telling us not to believe our own lying eyes. They did drop this gem right in the middle of the article tho.... "But the 1,475 children whom the Department of Health and Human Services recently reported it cannot locate are not among those taken from their parents." So now its not that they cant find the children taken from their parents (although they still havent accounted for them yet have they?), its the unaccompanied minors that they cant locate, right? This is such a poorly run shell game that it might be comical if children were not the commodity being trafficked.

The third article is more of the same. Similar "facts" being presented but they contradict some of the "facts" from the other 2 articles but hey..... when you dont care about children in the first place, whos counting right?

Fouth article follows the same trend. However, when the lies are so easy to tell to his base that eats up said lies, you will find nuggets like this....
"A Customs and Border Protection official told lawmakers that 658 children had been separated from their parents at the border from May 6 to May 19, after border agents began referring every illegal entry to criminal prosecutors. This is in addition to hundreds more who were estimated to have been removed from their parents at the border since October."
So over 650 children were disappeared from their parents custody during 2 weeks in May and there have been at least "hundreds" since October, these are from some "official source". Again, the article lays out no facts or even a hypothesis as to where they have gone to other than some garbage excuse that many of the kids have been released to swell situation but nobody answered the phone to verify that as a fact.

Big surprise that the last article was more of the same except that as I just stated, when the lies are this heinous and numerous, its going to be hard to keep the story straight. This was the closest we got to any "truth" out of any of the "articles" you posted..... "The children will be taken care of — put into foster care or whatever." Courtesy of the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. So yeah, 4 articles with one sentence from a Trump regime official whos official statement is "The kids are ok..... we have them..... somewhere. Or whatever."

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
As your density may not have allowed to to be aware of the fact...... I dont take this subject as a joking matter at all.
i didnt joke about the subject of illegal children. i joked by posting a pic of trump giving you a thumbs up.
lets just move on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Here's how you do border enforcement--with boots on the ground!

A group of 200 muslim illegal immigrants is stopped cold, on the border between Bosnia and Croatia, on their way to invade Western Europe:

The fact that you would attempt to conflagrate these two, almost completely different scenarios into one issue shows just how desperate you people are to excuse the inexcusable.....

Lurker

Star
You sure think it is considering that papa israel was called out because they were making/giving shots to black women to make them infertile WITHOUT their knowledge or how Gates talked about reducing human population through drugs vaccines etc.
FIFY