"Concentration camps-like" migrant youth shelters in the US have taken over 10,000 children.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh gosh. Just when I thought this was over, your lame stuff comes. I will do it slow. I have been put in my place by your music videos. I am done playing with the mice.
Or you could just post the amazing revelations you said you have instead of your usual distract/deflection.......

rainerann

Star
No.
- You and your squad were posting in support of these policies that have been clearly rejected by the rest of us.
- Once your taking points were obliterated with facts, yall took to posting emotional rhetoric and trying to play cute.
- People rejected yalls usual tactics in force this time and stood up to yall.... because the topic is so abhorrent and your defense of it so telling.
- We gave facts. We responded with facts to every untruthful claim that was made in defense of this policy.
- Yalls issues are clear for everyone to see and changing the goal post, one of yalls favorite tactics, isn't being tolerated this time.

So where are those super-important revelations you were bragging about? Heres a piece of advice, start your own thread on them and see how much attention you get instead of coming here to derail this worthy discussion.
With all due respect, TZ is definitely not part of any squad. I have never seen him jump on a bandwagon for the sake of it. In fact, I don't think I even ever saw him defending this policy one time. I think you might want to review when he entered the conversation again, but this is your choice of course.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
With all due respect, TZ is definitely not part of any squad. I have never seen him jump on a bandwagon for the sake of it. In fact, I don't think I even ever saw him defending this policy one time. I think you might want to review when he entered the conversation again, but this is your choice of course.
Hes or she is here defending Trump, his policies and claiming that the intentional theft and subsequent "losing" of thousands of children overnight under Trumps and Sessions directive is some sort of mainstream media conspiracy we have all fallen for.

That poster hasn't even denied anything I have typed, just offered more emotion and rhetoric..... but no facts. And certainly not the amazing revelations which they mentioned earlier.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is okay, Rainerann. We cannot hope for accuracy and reading comprehension. I have been exposed as the Nazi/Mason I am.;) I have no take or information worthy of interest here. I am going to play the victim here like everyone else has and see if it works. Seriously, not to worry, I have thick skin and will be out of town for a bit while basking on the surf. I will gladly leave this behind for a bit but I will be back!
"I have no take or information worthy of interest here."
Hey buddy, we are all waiting with baited breath for your earth shaking revelations.... all you have to do is post them!

"I will gladly leave this behind for a bit but I will be back!"
We will be eagerly awaiting your return and the posting of your seminal, super secret info!

rainerann

Star
Hes or she is here defending Trump, his policies and claiming that the intentional theft and subsequent "losing" of thousands of children overnight under Trumps and Sessions directive is some sort of mainstream media conspiracy we have all fallen for.

That poster hasn't even denied anything I have typed, just offered more emotion and rhetoric..... but no facts. And certainly not the amazing revelations which they mentioned earlier.
No, I think you may have made a meatloaf of the comments you disagreed with throughout this thread. What you are saying seems to be the combined opinion towards several posters rather than a direct response to what TZ said. He already made an argument that was rather detailed a few pages back. I would just like to encourage you to look it over again with fresh eyes and see whether every aspect of what you are saying he said was covered in that post. I am not going to try to speak for him, so this is what I would suggest doing instead.

In addition to this, I would also say that it would seem that he hasn't denied anything you have typed because what you are saying to me is not something that seem to be conveying clearly in response to him to begin. Therefore, it is difficult to respond to something that isn't there. For as long as I have been here, TZ has frequently been involved in discussions regarding the exploitation of children, so I know what you are saying about supporting the loss of thousands of children would never be true in addition to not seeing a careless perspective towards something like this in this thread. Just try to slow down a little bit maybe. It can be very easy to get carried away around here, but it is more rewarding to take a step back and really try to say something that adds value.

Awoken2

Superstar
I have been put in my place by your music videos.
Whilst your away have a good look at this silly music video. Dave Gahan, who I imagine your a big fan of is conveying a message.

Now I'm aware that a legend of your caliber will have it decoded before you slip into your budgie smugglers and hit your first wave.

I'll give you a couple of helpers In case you REALLY are taking time off sleuthing secrets you can't tell.

Start at the end and pay particular notice to the numbers on display and the word sang at 33 seconds.

Enjoy your holiday.

rainerann

Star
I think my problem with news releases like this is that they become rapid fire stories that are difficult to absorb. It is like in baseball and the pitcher throws a fast ball and you are standing at the base and you swing, but you miss; and you don't realize until afterwards how you could try to improve because the ball was coming at you too fast. That is what a lot of the mainstream media reports like this are like, a fast ball that doesn't give you time to think. You are quickly faced with a moral dilemma and forced to form an opinion quickly that has the potential to shape your reputation.

It would be nice if we could all try to act with more patience towards each other as we try to absorb what is happening regarding situations that we are not witnessing with our own eyes.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, I think you may have made a meatloaf of the comments you disagreed with throughout this thread. What you are saying seems to be the combined opinion towards several posters rather than a direct response to what TZ said. He already made an argument that was rather detailed a few pages back. I would just like to encourage you to look it over again with fresh eyes and see whether every aspect of what you are saying he said was covered in that post. I am not going to try to speak for him, so this is what I would suggest doing instead.

In addition to this, I would also say that it would seem that he hasn't denied anything you have typed because what you are saying to me is not something that seem to be conveying clearly in response to him to begin. Therefore, it is difficult to respond to something that isn't there. For as long as I have been here, TZ has frequently been involved in discussions regarding the exploitation of children, so I know what you are saying about supporting the loss of thousands of children would never be true in addition to not seeing a careless perspective towards something like this in this thread. Just try to slow down a little bit maybe. It can be very easy to get carried away around here, but it is more rewarding to take a step back and really try to say something that adds value.
I appreciate your words of calm. And I mean that with sincerity.

But I read his posts where hes basically saying people are sheep for believing their own lying eyes about whats going on at the border and that we have been conned by the MSM. But he hasn't bothered to post ANY actual information or even relevant opinion pieces or etc. in favor of his contentions. Hes still trying to sell nonsense about Trump being some-sort of loose cannon that TBTB cant control when we all know, he wouldn't have been allowed to run for the presidency, let alone win it, if he wasn't owned by his masters.

On top of that, once he was feeling the heat from other posters regarding his rhetoric, he tried the standard deflection/distraction by bragging about the amazing secret info he had that could change our minds, then proceeded to make excuses as to why he wouldn't actually post it lol

"For as long as I have been here, TZ has frequently been involved in discussions regarding the exploitation of children, so I know what you are saying about supporting the loss of thousands of children would never be true in addition to not seeing a careless perspective towards something like this in this thread."
There are a lot of Trumpers who were all over pizzagate (a democratic party child exploitation scandal) when it suited them, but are suddenly gung-ho for this policy...... even though its stacking up just like pizzagate and the Franklin Credit Union scandal except that it involves thousands of kids instead of hundreds. They are selective in the defense of the youth and I oppose that mentality.

rainerann

Star

I liked this video of the Melania visiting a detention center because you could hear the perspective of the employees within a children's detention center rather than the talking heads of CNN or whatever. Their comments were valuable to forming an opinion of this situation in particular. It can be difficult to be employed for an institution that has a high level of moral responsibility because people are very quick to judge how you should do this or that. I have had patients tell me that they felt like they were in a prison because I told them that they needed to get back in bed because they were a fall risk and the hospital has liability for a patient if they fall on the premises. So, like I said, the comments from the people who work here are valuable to me, and contribute to the way I form an opinion on the subject. The media is often too much like a dope dealer selling cocaine.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think my problem with news releases like this is that they become rapid fire stories that are difficult to absorb. It is like in baseball and the pitcher throws a fast ball and you are standing at the base and you swing, but you miss; and you don't realize until afterwards how you could try to improve because the ball was coming at you too fast. That is what a lot of the mainstream media reports like this are like, a fast ball that doesn't give you time to think. You are quickly faced with a moral dilemma and forced to form an opinion quickly that has the potential to shape your reputation.

It would be nice if we could all try to act with more patience towards each other as we try to absorb what is happening regarding situations that we are not witnessing with our own eyes.
I agree with your contention regarding the MSM and I dont think what you mentioned is mere happenstance. Its part of their push to dominate the 24hr news cycle, but its also a tactic to lose the message in their muddled delivery.

However, in this thread, regarding this topic, posters were very clear about where their info came from and were also vigilant about cross referencing their posts with both the medias accounts (those of which could be verified), the Trump regimes own released stats and what was being reported on the ground by people with first-hand knowledge of the situation. He and the other supporters knew we were posting the truth, they just continued to ignore it until posters became fed up with their usual game.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, as a parting gift for my vaca, can you show me you accusations of where I supported the subject matter here? I mean, since you are going to lump me and all. And can you send my gang, er group a PM saying I am having a party tomorrow and all are invited for a Friday evening with an ocean front view?

Thanks for the laughs. I have my therapist on speed dial now so I might recover from your barrage of truth.

One last thing. What exactly have you offered up here in the way of revelations? See ya! And quit attributing your BS to me. If you are going to talk smack about me when I am gone, use actual quotes.
Would really enjoy using some quotes about the mind-bending revelations you bragged about..... except you haven't posted any lol

The Zone

Star
Whilst your away have a good look at this silly music video. Dave Gahan, who I imagine your a big fan of is conveying a message.

Now I'm aware that a legend of your caliber will have it decoded before you slip into your budgie smugglers and hit your first wave.

I'll give you a couple of helpers In case you REALLY are taking time off sleuthing secrets you can't tell.

Start at the end and pay particular notice to the numbers on display and the word sang at 33 seconds.

Enjoy your holiday.
It is frickin' you're man, not your. While you are (you're) away. If you are goingno try and post with the sharks, at least master the English lauguage yo

Enjoy your holiday.

Enjoy your holiday.
It is frickin' you're man, not your. While you are (you're) away. If you are going to try and be sarcastic and post with the sharks, at least master the English language you attempt to speak. Please work on this for it is an adult forum and not the 3rd grade.

aaaaa22222.png
Addendum- I kind of made a mess of this post but the repetition is a good lesson.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I liked this video of the Melania visiting a detention center because you could hear the perspective of the employees within a children's detention center rather than the talking heads of CNN or whatever. Their comments were valuable to forming an opinion of this situation in particular. It can be difficult to be employed for an institution that has a high level of moral responsibility because people are very quick to judge how you should do this or that. I have had patients tell me that they felt like they were in a prison because I told them that they needed to get back in bed because they were a fall risk and the hospital has liability for a patient if they fall on the premises. So, like I said, the comments from the people who work here are valuable to me, and contribute to the way I form an opinion on the subject. The media is often too much like a dope dealer selling cocaine.
I dont know what to make of her actions here honestly. Her mouth says one thing, and her "Do you care, I dont" wardrobe as well as some other things sent a very different message. Either way, her and her family were recipients of the very same policies Trump is now against when they were advantageous to them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is frickin' you're man, not your. While you are (you're) away. If you are goingno try and post with the sharks, at least master the English lauguage yo

It is frickin' you're man, not your. While you are (you're) away. If you are going to try and be sarcastic and post with the sharks, at least master the English language you attempt to speak. Please work on this for it is an adult forum and not the 3rd grade.

View attachment 11123
This is exactly the type of post you and Dumbderian stoop to once you have been eviscerated lol
Anything to keep posting and distracting from the topic and your own flail/failings related to it while still avoiding posting the mind-boggling revelations you earlier mentioned eh?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I dont know what to make of her actions here honestly. Her mouth says one thing, and her "Do you care, I dont" wardrobe as well as some other things sent a very different message.
Her mouth says 'That's great..!' when she's told children can be kept in holding for over 45 days. I think her mouth is saying the same thing as her jacket, honestly.

The Zone

Star
Would really enjoy using some quotes about the mind-bending revelations you bragged about..... except you haven't posted any lol
Exactly, I mention something one single time and you latched onto it like CNN on Trumps bone. The point is that I did not brag about it as you say. I simply mentioned something, one single time. You're the on that cannot let it go. Oh, maybe I should stop my vaca and take time to appease you? Or perhaps, I need some time or pics or whatever, but we cannot expect you to use expanded logic nor come up with actual quotes of things you attribute to me. I never said anything regarding policy in this thread nor support one way or another, You are seeing things which do not exist. My arguments were about MSM which turned into other things. You keep harping on things without a quote and are just confused with what I actually said, continually adding things and words that were never there.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Exactly, I mention something one single time and you latched onto it like CNN on Trumps bone. The point is that I did not brag about it as you say. I simply mentioned something, one single time. You're the on that cannot let it go. Oh, maybe I should stop my vaca and take time to appease you? Or perhaps, I need some time or pics or whatever, but we cannot expect you to use expanded logic nor come up with actual quotes of things you attribute to me.
So you admit you said these words, dont want to own them now that you have been called on them and are also some sort of victim because we are suggesting repeatedly for you to man-up and prove your claim.

The irony is that you are whining about me not coming "up with actual quotes" from you, while also whining that I am holding you to account on an actual quote of yours lol