Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

JoChris

Superstar
Colors arent satanic theyre a part of life. Jesus had red blood, was his blood satanic. Total made up nonsense as everything you post.

Here are the statements you said were lies
1-3. AJH has a religion
-the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods.

-a particular system of faith and worship
Not a lie, you counted this as 3
Status-not a lie
4.ajh has paganism in his religion
-all you did is quote biblical sources that denounce paganism. We know it does this, we are examining the book he wrote where he employs pagan symbols, as has been proven
status-not a lie
5.Christians are not believers
Just your opinion. Saying so breaks ajh 11th commandment not to judge.
Status-not a lie
6. You said that this is a lie
"That is a very generalised statement following on from previous verses"
Because it's what Satan wants people to believe. In fact it's just an assessment of the text itself.
Not a lie
7. when JoChris showed AJH was quoting pagan mythology she asked why is a so called Jesus reborn doing this? Your response is that he's not Jesus reborn, he's christ reborn. A meaningless statement that does nothing to detract from the point
Not a lie
8.next you said it was a lie to quote a verse and only discuss the next verse in the next discussion
Nothing was left out, it was just quoted thusly for clarity. The whole point of this is to discuss it verse by verse. You may not like the style but does not speak to the veracity especially when the next verse was indeed discussed therefore
Not a lie
9. Next you said even though ajh said the symbol of a mirror is a symbol of venus and used to to show the nature of your god but that it didn't mean it was a "good" thing, that's really meaningless, using pagan symbols to explain your god was the point so
Not a lie
10. Next you said there's no such thing as a good Christian character because you don't like Christians. That's your opinion but it does nothing to refute the point she made nor does it make that point a lie so
Not a lie
11. Next you said she lied because ajh reference to the godess Venus who is an adulterer but Venus is a mythology. It doesn't matter nor does it make that point a lie
Not a lie
12. you said jochris saying ajh sounds similar to a health and wealth doctrine but in fact that's exactly what he's doing, he says faith cures EVERY ill, it does sound very similar so
Not a lie

So in fact JoChris didn't tell a single lie and your accusations reflect very poorly upon your own honesty. Your attempt to overprove failed, it would've been better if you had even one point that could stick.
I didn't see your entry until then: thank you very much for the time you took. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So you reject the aspect of the distinction between soul and spirit?

What sense do you make of the following?

Hebrews 4:12 - King James Version

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
@JoChris - I noticed that @A Freeman rejects the notion of the three part nature of man in favour of an alternate JAHtruth formulation.

I wonder how the following passage can be explained?

1 Thessalonians 5

23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Might be worth cross checking with the KoK translation??

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well - looks like Mr Hill missed this one…

KoK version…

5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Christ the Saviour.

[awaits explanation from @A Freeman]

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris - I noticed that @A Freeman rejects the notion of the three part nature of man in favour of an alternate JAHtruth formulation.

I wonder how the following passage can be explained?

1 Thessalonians 5

23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Might be worth cross checking with the KoK translation??
How AJH views man versus how the bible views man is actually examined in chapter 3!!!!
Your question is absolutely perfect for my continuing thread.