Common examples of cop think

free2018

Star
It seems like the police state marches on and encroaches a bit more every day.
It seems like we are walking away from the Constitution and human rights a bit more every day.
Police officers are not superior to other human beings. It's harder to tell at times these days.

Aero

Superstar
Some cops are corrupt as hell. But I think it's the culture of the court system that's fueling the whole road pirate thing. The court knows that most people are just going to roll over. Like fighting for our rights is just too much of a hassle or something.

We need to stand up for our rights and stop fighting each other over bullshit. I mean if you would rather fight a random dude over his style than the cops extorting you, you are the problem.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, I don't think their behavior is improving at all. Here's another terrible example.

Right, when officers themselves get busted they are completely puzzled. It's because they are so used to bending or outright breaking their own laws. And I'll bet they hate how video cameras are everywhere now.

I've personally fought the court system on multiple occasions. Stood up to the cops more times than I can count, and I get zero credit for any of that. But that's fine, I didn't do it for credit. I do it to make a difference. Stopping one person from getting railroaded by the law is a win in my book.

Aero

Superstar
well, you get credit for me.
I appreciate that.

My philosophy is if law enforcement is going to expose me to their weird courthouse cult then I'm going to dish out my own brand of cult madness. That's right. Everyone hates the cultists until we keep them out of jail. Or find their missing dog.

free2018

Star
Right, when officers themselves get busted they are completely puzzled. It's because they are so used to bending or outright breaking their own laws. And I'll bet they hate how video cameras are everywhere now.

I've personally fought the court system on multiple occasions. Stood up to the cops more times than I can count, and I get zero credit for any of that. But that's fine, I didn't do it for credit. I do it to make a difference. Stopping one person from getting railroaded by the law is a win in my book.
Not easy. I usually only fight tickets. Like I said here on VC a long time ago, "I'll call the cops for you, but won't call the cops for me."

Here's another great one:

morita

Veteran
If you aren't black at least you don't have to fear for your life in the presence of the police force.
I remember Korryn Gaines who stood up to the cops and everyone (including black people) blamed her for her murder and called her crazy. "Bravery always looks like insanity to a coward."

polymoog

Superstar
They've become overly militarized and behave like the IDF fighting kids with rocks.
during the false flag philly shooting recently, the news anchors had the gall to say that the cops were outgunned. this was another reason, according to them, to take away the 2nd amendment. even on a local level, the police have a great deal of high tech stuff to use against us (stingray technology, for example, can all the police to listen in through your car and hear your conversations, although this evidence is not admissible in court) and even have armored vehicles.
we did a thread on this maybe 2 years ago-- i remember someone posted a photo of a cop from the 50s and one from today, decked out with black military gear complete with helmet and face shield.
in general, the police are taking ex-military guys with that gung-ho aggressive mentality and letting them loose on our streets.
ever see the YT police audits? i love those citizens keeping the cops in check.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Joshua Brown was somehow shot to death. A bunch of one times thought that was a good idea.
Apparently the female who recorded Guyger texting and calling her married police partner/lover outside of Jeans apartment as he lay dying inside of it has mysteriously been fired and her credentials revoked. Thats unconfirmed, but reported.

mecca

Superstar
The police are basically a state sanctioned gang... and they get away with so much. They are literally above the law despite being "law enforcement". Seems like they only enforce the corrupt laws and don't abide by the useful laws that are there to actually protect people.

free2018

Star
Apparently the female who recorded Guyger texting and calling her married police partner/lover outside of Jeans apartment as he lay dying inside of it has mysteriously been fired and her credentials revoked. Thats unconfirmed, but reported.
It was reported but according to Bunny Botham and Amber knew each other.
Bunny is at 7:32