Commercials, Ad Campaigns, and Collateral

Line

Established

Line

Established
Trash bags…Lol -.- Hey you know what, sure on the dark web you can find easily people poop as first results in deep web Amazone!

redqueen

Star
1667850631343.jpeg 1667850557672.jpeg
yay I found one lol idk why I never thought
of that sooner but oh well I did now,had to use
both cause greens like when Ya throw up a lil
bit in Your mouth and well the other is self
explanatory

all the above kfc and kanye crap it's like the
ketchup lipstick which I am gonna assume for
Y'all that the kfc will taste like that did

not that I tried it only Seen reviews and every single
one I Seen were greatly disappointed for having wasted
their money

Line

Established
View attachment 82184 View attachment 82183
yay I found one lol idk why I never thought
of that sooner but oh well I did now,had to use
both cause greens like when Ya throw up a lil
bit in Your mouth and well the other is self
explanatory

all the above kfc and kanye crap it's like the
ketchup lipstick which I am gonna assume for
Y'all that the kfc will taste like that did

not that I tried it only Seen reviews and every single
one I Seen were greatly disappointed for having wasted
their money
Thank greatly for the feedback redqueen, truly, but…It don’t stop me from still want to try it XD

Sibi

Star
Snoop Dog makes a children's show "Doggy Land" Snoop Dog BreakFast Food dedicated to his mother Mother Snoop. His food label.
"Broadus Foods was founded to continue Mama Snoop’s legacy of her generous love and passion for feeding families in our communities.”

At the bottom of the main page.

"With every purchase, you are making a difference. We are proud to support Future Bosses through education and sports. Our mission is to help tackle homelessness and feed needy families.

“The heartbreak of homelessness can’t be solved by providing a bed for the night, a hot meal and a shower, or financial assistance alone. We address the root causes of homelessness with our holistic approach, while simultaneously keeping families together. We listen to our families, give them a voice, advocate for them, and empower our families with the tools they need to succeed.”

We support charities such as “Door of Hope” we are all on this journey together. Join Us!"

minnie82

Star
Snoop Dog makes a children's show "Doggy Land" Snoop Dog BreakFast Food dedicated to his mother Mother Snoop. His food label.
"Broadus Foods was founded to continue Mama Snoop’s legacy of her generous love and passion for feeding families in our communities.”

At the bottom of the main page.

"With every purchase, you are making a difference. We are proud to support Future Bosses through education and sports. Our mission is to help tackle homelessness and feed needy families.

“The heartbreak of homelessness can’t be solved by providing a bed for the night, a hot meal and a shower, or financial assistance alone. We address the root causes of homelessness with our holistic approach, while simultaneously keeping families together. We listen to our families, give them a voice, advocate for them, and empower our families with the tools they need to succeed.”

We support charities such as “Door of Hope” we are all on this journey together. Join Us!"
Snoop Dogg and children show,what a weird combination

Sibi

Star
The Woman King (you mean Queen? :D)
I put this post here because of the poor title. A true story of fierce lady warriors could have been great. But wokesters have to cheapen it by calling it the Woman King.

Viola Davis at 57 years old went through a hell of a transformation!

In the West African kingdom of Dahomey in 1823,[5] General Nanisca, leader of the all-female group of warriors, the Agojie, liberates Dahomean women who were abducted by slavers from the Oyo Empire. This provokes King Ghezo of Dahomey to prepare for an all-out war with the Oyo. Nanisca begins to train a new generation of warriors to join the Agojie to protect the kingdom. Among these warriors is Nawi, a strong-willed girl who was offered by her father to the king after refusing to marry men who would beat her. Nawi befriends Izogie, a veteran Agojie. She also reveals to Nanisca that she is adopted and shows a birthmark on her left shoulder, shocking Nanisca.

White slave traders led by Santo Ferreira and accompanied by the half-Dahomean Malik arrive in Africa as part of an alliance with the Oyo, led by General Oba Ade. Nawi encounters Malik while the latter is bathing, and the two become friends. Shortly after graduating from training to become a full-fledged Agojie, Nawi sneaks off to speak with Malik and learns that the Oyo are planning to attack. She reports this to Nanisca, who tells her off for her recklessness. Nanisca reveals that in her youth, she was captured by Oba, raped, and impregnated. After giving birth to a daughter, Nanisca embedded a shark tooth in her left shoulder before giving her away. Nanisca helps Nawi extract the tooth, confirming that she is her biological daughter.

Nanisca leads the Agojie in an attack on the Oyo. The attack is successful, but Oba escapes and Nawi and Izogie are captured. One of the captured Agojie slips away and reports the others' fate to Nanisca. Ghezo prepares to bestow the title of Woman King, his partner and equal in ruling Dahomey, upon Nanisca, but refuses to authorize a rescue mission for the captive Agojie. Meanwhile, Izogie is killed in an escape attempt and Malik buys Nawi to protect her. Nanisca defies orders and sets out with a group of like-minded warriors to rescue the captives. The chaos allows Nawi to escape and rejoin Nanisca. Malik frees several other slaves who drown Ferreira, and Nanisca kills Oba in single combat. The triumphant Agojie returns to Dahomey, where Ghezo privately and briefly admonishes Nanisca for disobeying him, before crowning her the Woman King. After the festivities, Nanisca and Nawi privately acknowledge their familial relationship.

I made a post about the Dahomey's human sacrifice and voodoo practices.

BeemBow

Star
The official synopsis follows, “After years in the limelight,
Selena Gomez achieves unimaginable stardom. But just as she
reaches a new peak, an unexpected turn pulls her into darkness.
This uniquely raw and intimate documentary spans her six-year
journey into a new light."

Here's a creepy promo image for the movie she
does not look happy she looks like she is being programmed.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.31.09 AM.png

minnie82

Star
The official synopsis follows, “After years in the limelight,
Selena Gomez achieves unimaginable stardom. But just as she
reaches a new peak, an unexpected turn pulls her into darkness.
This uniquely raw and intimate documentary spans her six-year
journey into a new light."

Here's a creepy promo image for the movie she
does not look happy she looks like she is being programmed.

View attachment 82253
She looks depressed