Commercials, Ad Campaigns, and Collateral

Sibi

Star
Cat Food For YOU!

Fancy Feast Website
Recipes from their website - PDF
Reservations

CNN Cat lovers can try cat-food inspired dishes at Fancy Feast's Italian pop-up
"Food has the power to connect us to others in meaningful ways and take us to places we have never been," said Hassner in Purina's release. "The same is true for our cats. The dishes at Gatto Bianco are prepared in ways that help cat owners understand how their cats experience food -- from flavor, to texture, to form -- in a way that only Fancy Feast can." This isn't Fancy Feast's first foray into human dining. In 2021, the company released a cookbook with recipes cat lovers can make to pair with their cat's food.

"Our flavor and ingredient combinations were thoughtfully selected to delight, so substitutions are not available. Menu items may contain or come into contact with nuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat or soybeans"

Main
  • Esplorazione Culinaria
    Culinary exploration for cat lovers
  • Branzino all'Isolana
    Baked sea bass with tomato, capers, olives and a touch of oregano
  • Salmone "Osso Buco"
    Salmon in the style of osso buco with saffron risotto
  • Costine alla Toscana con Rigatoni
    Tuscan-style spare ribs with rigatoni
  • Brasato di Manzo con Spinaci e Polenta
    Braised beef in wine with spinach and polenta
  • Panna Cotta al Limone
    Lemon panna cotta
  • Torta di Mandorle al Cioccolato
    Almond cake studded with chocolate
  • Affogato al Caffe
    Vanilla ice cream with Espresso

BeemBow

Star
Cat Food For YOU!

Fancy Feast Website
Recipes from their website - PDF
Reservations

CNN Cat lovers can try cat-food inspired dishes at Fancy Feast's Italian pop-up
"Food has the power to connect us to others in meaningful ways and take us to places we have never been," said Hassner in Purina's release. "The same is true for our cats. The dishes at Gatto Bianco are prepared in ways that help cat owners understand how their cats experience food -- from flavor, to texture, to form -- in a way that only Fancy Feast can." This isn't Fancy Feast's first foray into human dining. In 2021, the company released a cookbook with recipes cat lovers can make to pair with their cat's food.

"Our flavor and ingredient combinations were thoughtfully selected to delight, so substitutions are not available. Menu items may contain or come into contact with nuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat or soybeans"

Main
  • Esplorazione Culinaria
    Culinary exploration for cat lovers
  • Branzino all'Isolana
    Baked sea bass with tomato, capers, olives and a touch of oregano
  • Salmone "Osso Buco"
    Salmon in the style of osso buco with saffron risotto
  • Costine alla Toscana con Rigatoni
    Tuscan-style spare ribs with rigatoni
  • Brasato di Manzo con Spinaci e Polenta
    Braised beef in wine with spinach and polenta
  • Panna Cotta al Limone
    Lemon panna cotta
  • Torta di Mandorle al Cioccolato
    Almond cake studded with chocolate
  • Affogato al Caffe
    Vanilla ice cream with Espresso
We need a :sick: emoji. STAT!

Sibi

Star
Saw The Experience

Jigsaw unleashes terror on London in Saw: The Experience trailer as bloody escape room arrives in capital
If you always wondered what it would be like to be caught up in one of Jigsaw’s frightful tests, you’ll now get the chance as Saw: The Experience is set to unleash havoc on the city of London.

A trailer for the event, which opens in the capital just in time for Halloween this October, reunites us with Hollywood horror villain Jigsaw from the blockbuster franchise.

The clip, shared exclusively with Metro.co.uk, opens with the infamously creepy doll cycling down a grim and dimly-lit hall wearing ruby red shoes, a black coat and matching bowtie – it would be rather cute if his mask didn’t give us nightmares.

With eyes flashing bright red, Jigsaw then appears on the billboard screen in Piccadilly Circus as the world goes on by, business as usual.

‘Hello London, I want to play a game,’ Jigsaw says before the scene cuts to clips from his test rooms, including a grotty bathroom, pigs lined up for slaughter and a cremation chamber.

Saw: The Experience will offer a fully immersive, character-driven, theatrical event allowing players to have tangible effects on not only the narrative of their own experience, but also the experience of other players on the journey with them.

Saw: The Experience trailer
Jigsaw will wreak terror on London this Halloween
Jigsaw, we meet again
Will you earn redemption through trials designed to test your teamwork, or will your moral compass betray others to ensure your own survival? Make your choices. Live with the consequences.

Saw: The Experience is being brought to life by a highly experienced creative team that includes Tom Beynon, Creative Producer on behalf of The Path Entertainment Group; Filipe Carvalho, Creative Director; David Pizarro, Set Designer; Luke Swaffield, Sound Designer for Autograph Sound; and John Coman, Lighting Designer from Woodroffe Bassett Design. Gameplay consultancy and show control by Clockwork Dog.

Can you escape the grotty bathroom like Dr Gordon and Adam tried to in the first Saw movie?
Or are you destined to be slaughtered like the pigs?

The Saw movies have amounted to one of the most successful horror franchises in Hollywood having grossed over $1billion at the global box office. The first movie, directed by James Wan, was released in 2004 and starred Cary Elwes as Dr Lawrence Gordon who wakes up in a disused public bathroom alongside fellow victim Adam Stanheight (Leigh Whannell).

The two must work out why they’ve been brought there and unite to find a way to escape the clutches of their captor, Jigsaw (Tobin Bell).

Over the past two decades, Saw has produced eight sequels, including the most recent Spiral, which starred Chris Rock and was dubbed a reimagining of the story.

In partnership with global content leader Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures, experiential production company The Path Entertainment Group today announced that tickets for SAW: The Experience have gone on sale at the preview price of £34pp.

BeemBow

Star

Sibi

Star
Heart Attack Grill Restaurant Las Vegas NV

They give you a hospital gown to wear.

Chocolate shake with a pat of butter :eek:

Wine served in an IV bag - if you don't finish your food you can get spanked by a paddle

"I am here with the cremated remains of a person who died at my restaurant," Basso told Bloomberg Television, dressed in a white doctor's coat. "I will tell you something: He died of a heart attack at my restaurant and I am putting that bag clearly on the table. I wish that Burger King and everyone else will do the same thing. ...I am probably the only restaurateur in the world unapologetically telling you my food is bad for you and will kill you and stay away from it," Basso said. "Do I want others to die at my restaurant? NO. Actually I want to wake up one morning and open the door and have no one ever come in again, because maybe the world would have learned the truth."

BeemBow

Star
This one says "your kid is what you eat", meaning you should pay attention to what you eat, bc it may affect your children. I see no harm.
I do not like this type of stunt and shock advertising. I get the gist, I understand the shock value of it. I can also read the actual verbiage found on the advertisement but still, no. IMO, TOO MUCH.

BeemBow

Star
The opening title sequence for X-Men Apocalypse reminds me of the Hadron collider. Hit play on both videos at the same time. TRIPPY!

"Where protons are enabled to be accelatered by an electric field and can take part in ultra high energy collisions similar to those following the big bang."

Seekeroftruth55

Established
Was re-watching The Stepford Wives from 2004. And this specific part caught my attention for it's blantant refference to MK Ultra inspired.

Later they show a more intricate machine that runs the chips implanted in the Ladytrons 5000

View attachment 78448View attachment 78449View attachment 78450
Yeah, this movie was pretty hard to watch. It just goes to show that they will do anything to control us, and are revealing it. We have to be the perfect looking sexed up wives of not so great men and cater to their every will. This is what they are doing as one of the tactics to separate men and women, it seems. Having the chips put in their brains for their husbands to control them is utterly disgusting. Of course, we get nothing out of it. Just horrible :(

Sibi

Star
The opening title sequence for X-Men Apocalypse reminds me of the Hadron collider. Hit play on both videos at the same time. TRIPPY!

"Where protons are enabled to be accelatered by an electric field and can take part in ultra high energy collisions similar to those following the big bang."

The title sequence flashes so much stuff so fast I wonder what they have embedded in there! I wonder if they put subliminals but don't allow us the software to slow the footage enough?

BeemBow

Star
The title sequence flashes so much stuff so fast I wonder what they have embedded in there! I wonder if they put subliminals but don't allow us the software to slow the footage enough?
It shows moments in history that have been deemed as catalysts for change or significant events in human history, it shows the crucifiction of Christ at one point.

Seekeroftruth55

Established
It's sad when I see the comments on Facebook all saying she's a badass, she's a hero, she's a queen... No..she's an MK slave. She's a victim. This says it all..having some of her brain missing? Seems this is used as an excuse and cover up of what really is happening. Wish people would wake up to this :(