Commercials, Ad Campaigns, and Collateral

Seekeroftruth55

Established
The selling of the eye one is creepy! Yikes :oops: this was a while ago, and it's a bit of a different ad. It was about 7 years ago on the outside of West 49. They had one fully clothed male in the middle and had all these bikini clad women around him. For a world that caters alot to Feminism, this sure is a hypocrisy of what they are trying to say. Seems to them we will always be objects/things.

Sibi

Star
This vile trash is back.

View attachment 78335
I did not like this show at all. All the boys did impressions constantly and even some of the girls. I don't see this taking off these days unless they are "woke" somehow! Or they add LGBTQ or multi racial characters.

BeemBow

Star
I did not like this show at all. All the boys did impressions constantly and even some of the girls. I don't see this taking off these days unless they are "woke" somehow! Or they add LGBTQ or multi racial characters.
I remember those type of kids, they were the ones that came from broken families, or in a hurry to grow up and act adult, these kids usually had parents that were narcissistic and did not pay them enough attention. Tragic.

Seekeroftruth55

Established
right plus that's so 90's ..i mean Beavis and Butthead
That's true. It's strange it took them this long to want to continue it. If they wanted it so bad, shouldn't they of continued shortly after? But maybe they want to "go with the times"