Colleen Ballinger/miranda Sings - New Breed Of Hollywood Puppet?

Dan

Veteran
What a stupid conclusion to come to. How do you even deduce from my post that I'd smear shit in people's faces?

He did outlandish and disgusting things on his YouTube channel to gain notarity and as a result, he achieved attention, success and money. This is what people do when they have no talent and try to get people to watch them.
You misunderstood. I'm saying that rich people get away with a lot of disgusting things (like smearing shit in faces, metaphorically) to gain popularity. They are talentless scum. The only ability is to get people to notice them, and they suck it up without thinking.

The media sell shit to us all the time and we eat it (buy it). Consumerism is blind insanity.

Haich

Superstar
You misunderstood. I'm saying that rich people get away with a lot of disgusting things (like smearing shit in faces, metaphorically) to gain popularity. They are talentless scum. The only ability is to get people to notice them, and they suck it up without thinking.

The media sell shit to us all the time and we eat it (buy it). Consumerism is blind insanity.
Ah ok I apologise I skim read your reply

Yh consumerism is such a curse. I wish we lived in simpler times where brands and companies weren't shoving their crap down my throats every 5 minutes

Raquel

Established
This kind of crap just can be done to let the kids brainless, that's why she has received attention from Sheffield and Hollywood.
What she does on her videos don't make sense at all and even isn't funny. o_O

Valerian

Rookie
They use your DNA for a lot of underground research and experiments. Cloning, creating diseases that have "practically" no cure, etc. They also now officially know everything about you, in every possible sense. This isnt a conspiracy, anything I inform you on is factual.

manama

Star
They use your DNA for a lot of underground research and experiments. Cloning, creating diseases that have "practically" no cure, etc. They also now officially know everything about you, in every possible sense. This isnt a conspiracy, anything I inform you on is factual.
They don't need us to have a proper dna test for that, all they need is a hair or nail from a trash can and it works, so i don't believe that

Ive seen those commercials and always thought it was off. Why on earth would I give my DNA to someone I dont know? Then again I know my ancestry more or less. Maybe if I was an orphan it would be more appealing.

mecca

Superstar
They don't need us to have a proper dna test for that, all they need is a hair or nail from a trash can and it works, so i don't believe that
Exactly, if bad people want your dna, they can easily obtain it without going through some company.

Haich

Superstar
Do you have any evidence for your claims? It would probably help if you posted some sources

Valerian

Rookie
Because the elite are going to dig in garbage to get your finger nail clipping of millions of people. Okay.

I gave you half the story, do what you want with it. This isnt some article I researched. You dont know who I am, let it be.

manama

Star
Because the elite are going to dig in garbage to get your finger nail clipping of millions of people. Okay.

I gave you half the story, do what you want with it. This isnt some article I researched. You dont know who I am, let it be.
shaking your hand or hell your hat is enough lmfao I don't care who you are, all im saying is what youre saying sounds pretty far fetched