Collective Conciousness, Ai And God

Daciple

Star
Yes...anything more to say about that?
Alice Bailey, the mother of the New Age, was a instrumental in establishing the United Nations and according to her book Externalization of the Hierarchy the intent of the UN was to be the first step in creating a One World Government. I see you are rather new here so I dont know what your background and knowledge is concerning the Illuminati, and the ideology of pushing humanity towards a One World Government, but I can tell you if you dont agree or want to see the Elite move us in that direction then I would suggest not accepting or following the ideologies that she and the New Age movement are propagating.

If you study her and her mentor more deeply you will see that the reason why they want to push for a New World Order is to usher in their Christ, which is literally the antithesis of the Biblical Christ, or in other words the AntiChrist. I dont have the time or the energy to quote everything as I used to years ago on this forum but if you read from Blavatsky and Baileys work you will learn quickly that they believe that Lucifer is god, and he is here to set us free. They denounce the Biblical Christ, and have stated that they plan on using Freemasonry, the Modern Church and the Education System to begin to Externalize or make know, the Occultism and Spirituality they, the Elite, believe in, in hopes to prepare the World to be ready to accept their False Christ as god.

Its a deep hole, but some information you may want to research is Lucent Technologies, which prior was called Lucifer Technologies, which was the company she created, clearly aligning herself and her agenda to glorifying Lucfier.

Simply put New Age, Alice Bailey, Blavatsky and their followers, worship Lucifer and can be viewed as the foundation of the Modern push into moving the World to a New World Order for the express purposes of preparing the World to accept the Antichrist.

I dont know if thats something you are interested in supporting or not, but if you choose to accept New Age and the like, then that is essentially what you are supporting..

Raquel

Established
Yes...anything more to say about that?
There's a lot of stuffs to say about it, but basically all of them say will come the New Age, which will be no more exist any religion, no atheist, no catholic etc. All the people will share an only collective consciousness and achieve the "enlightenment". The interesting here, it's all this thoughts were always defended by occultists... you can search deep more and understand what its meaning...

Alanantic

Star
There's a lot of stuffs to say about it, but basically all of them say will come the New Age, which will be no more exist any religion, no atheist, no catholic etc. All the people will share an only collective consciousness and achieve the "enlightenment". The interesting here, it's all this thoughts were always defended by occultists... you can search deep more and understand what its meaning...
Right now, I'm reading "The Creative Silence-Reflections on 'The Voice of Silence'", H.P.B.'s book. I've got a separate folder for Theosophy... Always looking for new stuff. I think your right about the collective consciousness. I think it's inevitable. But, I'm pretty sure it's an organic process and Man needs to let go of his ego and not try to force it to happen...or try to prevent it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Right now, I'm reading "The Creative Silence-Reflections on 'The Voice of Silence'", H.P.B.'s book. I've got a separate folder for Theosophy... Always looking for new stuff. I think your right about the collective consciousness. I think it's inevitable. But, I'm pretty sure it's an organic process and Man needs to let go of his ego and not try to force it to happen...or try to prevent it.
I find it interesting that the aspiration to be of one language and one idea goes all the way back to Babel - all this "collective conciousness" talk is old news...

Genesis 11

1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Letting go of your ego isn't the same thing as destroying it. But either way, that's not really a cult idea. Jung said that the first half of life is spent forming a healthy ego. And the second half is letting go of it. In Jungian psychology the process of individuation takes an entire life time. So there is really no point in time when you officially let go of your ego. It's another process your subconscious and conscious minds go through.

Personally I think a healthy ego can be a very positive force. But there are way more powerful things under the surface. The Shadow archetype. The counterpart of the "self" archetype. It's super important to figure out the difference between what's conscious (ego) and what's unconscious (archetypes). When your conscious and unconscious minds are balanced than you are a force to be reckoned with. It doesn't make you a cultist. It makes you healthy minded, and upright.

Alanantic

Star
I think its funny when they talk about to destroying the ego. Its came from oculists too, I have a light impression that "destroying the ego" actually it does the opposite, it feed the ego.
I think of the ego as the personal self. From what I've read, that's an illusion. And yes, the ego can't get rid of itself. When one becomes conscious at...the Soul level?...Our mortal characters are seen as just that to the Actor/Soul.

elsbet

Superstar
It really is old news.

The Great Work, I believe it's called, though, is still at the forefront for the occultists. And whomever they are channeling has not forgotten.. at least, that's how it seems to me. It's everywhere.

There's the progress
We have found
a way to talk around the problem
Building towers
Foresight isn't anything at all

Fall On Me

:D

Alanantic

Star
It really is old news.

The Great Work, I believe it's called, though, is still at the forefront for the occultists. And whomever they are channeling has not forgotten.. at least, that's how it seems to me. It's everywhere.

There's the progress
We have found
a way to talk around the problem
Building towers
Foresight isn't anything at all

Fall On Me

:D
I think it's coming back. I use the analogy, "As consciousness expands into a set Space/Time continuum, it undergoes a compression that brings the egocentric individual consciousnesses closer in heart/mind until it forms a collective consciousness. Before that, what looks like chaos is just everybody getting in their proper places...

elsbet

Superstar
I think it's coming back. I use the analogy, "As consciousness expands into a set Space/Time continuum, it undergoes a compression that brings the egocentric individual consciousnesses closer in heart/mind until it forms a collective consciousness. Before that, what looks like chaos is just everybody getting in their proper places...
I think it is too.

But I don't believe it's necessarily like that, unfortunately. It sounds really nice the way it's worded above, but I think instead of heading into that direction naturally, we're being coerced.

Alanantic

Star
Could you elaborate?
Here's my 2 cents. "As above, so below." I think human consciousness is acting out what's happening on the unconscious/collective consciousness level by "the gods"/archetypes. The new paradigms of a holographic universe or the universe being a simulation is the beginning of conscious understanding. Evolution is a return to the One Self/God. The concepts of religion, the NWO, A.I., & Transhumanism are Man's feeble attempt to force or imitate that. I think it's an organic process, and just as grass grows and cracks concrete, it's inevitable. The end of the Pisces/Christian era is giving way to the Aquarian age.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The headlines keep coming!

Could a ROBOT bring world peace? AI 'Sam' plans to be the world's first virtual politician when it runs for office in New Zealand in 2020

Politicians in New Zealand might want to watch their backs, as they could soon face stiff competition in the form of a virtual bot.

'Sam' is the world's first virtual politician that users can interact with through Facebook Messenger.

The AI chatbot is 'representing' New Zealand's constituents, and claims to consider everyone's position, without bias, when making decisions.

And it may not be long before we see the AI bot in action, as Sam's creator claims that it will be ready to run for office in 2020.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5136473/Meet-worlds-VIRTUAL-politician.html

Illuminized

Established
Collective Consciousness was what Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and new agers always talked about
The Theosophists had their basis in antiquity before they degenerated. They ultimately grew attached to the Oriental symbolism over Plato.

Bailey never stopped being a Christian missionary, everywhere in her writings are homages to her past infatuation. "The only solution of this problem is the basic recognition that all men are brothers; that one blood pours through human veins; that we are all the children of the one Father and that our failure to recognize this fact is simply an indication of man's stupidity." This is undeniably a reference to Acts 17:26.

Another example: Nikola Tesla.

"Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization, because few indeed, will admit the reality that God made man in His image in which case all earth men are alike. There is in fact but one race, of many colors. Christ is but one person, yet he is of all people, so why do some people think themselves better than some other people?"

The NWO follows Paul over Jesus.

The modern technological ideas of collective consciousness, hylozoism, pantheism, etc. have absolutely nothing to do with the ancient form. Spinoza's pantheism has nothing to do with Bruno's deity. Bruno had come into contact with Pythagorean ideals.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Rise Of The Image Of The Beast

And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
- Revelation 13:15

Former Google and Uber engineer is developing an AI ‘god’

Why humans will happily follow a ROBOT messiah: Religions based on AI will succeed because we tend to 'worship supreme understanding', claim experts

Religion That Worships Artificial Intelligence Wants Machines To Be In Charge Of The Planet

Inside The First Church Of Artificial Intelligence

The Rise of AI: Give Me That New Time Religion?

The world’s next great religion could have a ROBOT God because humans are pre-programmed to worship things more intelligent than ourselves, experts claim

Of the many significant, prophetic events that have occurred in 2017, the new push by some in Silicon Valley to begin developing an AI "god" and accompanying religion has to be close to the top in terms of significance.

Many of us who are carefully watching prophecy unfold were blindsided by this. A development that finally brings light to Revelation 13:15. As they say, if you see people decorating for Christmas then Thanksgiving can't be far away. We are now seeing the development of manyevents and circumstances that come to complete fruition in the Tribulation.

Humanity's depravity and collective idiocy knows no bounds and it will take nothing less than the judgments found in Revelation for the world to finally realize the futility of worshiping anyone (or anything) other than YHWH.

Source