CNN Segment Calls Kanye 'Token Negro', 'Attention Whore', and 'What Happens When Negroes Don't Read'

i dont want to say it. i want the RIGHT to say it. everyone needs that right.
that aside, no one should be physically attacked for mere words.
You have the legal right to say it Polymoog. If you get your ass kicked it’s to be expected, just like yelling “Viva Fidel!” In Little Havana might be unwise.

I agree that you shouldn’t face physical violence for calling someone a name, no matter how hurtful and stupid is, but I won’t cry for you if it happens because it’s on you.

Helioform

Star
You have the legal right to say it Polymoog. If you get your ass kicked it’s to be expected, just like yelling “Viva Fidel!” In Little Havana might be unwise.

I agree that you shouldn’t face physical violence for calling someone a name, no matter how hurtful and stupid is, but I won’t cry for you if it happens because it’s on you.
Really funny how some who despise the PC stuff only do because they want to be as annoying as they want without ever facing the consequences.

free2018

Star
This is outrageous. Imagine if it was anyone other than CNN telling black people what they're allowed to think.

Kanye West is like the guy in Beautiful Mind. He is a genius and yes he has serious mental issues, but all those pieces of shit throwing him under the bus ain't doing shit.
I'm not a Trump guy, but I have no problem with Kanye pushing prison reform and whatever else he wants to push that helps people from the inner city.
Three generations of African Americans and other Americans who are non violent offenders are rotting away in prison.

He said the 13th amendment should be abolished for Gods sake, and it was the amendment that ENDED slavery. He is clearly off his rocker.
No the 13th amendment didnt end slavery. It transferred it to prisons. THAT is what he wanted to be abolished or better worded, amended.

The Zone

Star
It is a double standard but history should explain why black people would be against white people saying that to them..
This is true, but the vast majority of the white people I have known do not use the word or no longer do. But what some are missing is that there are a lot of blacks who feel if someone goes outside the box, that they will be belittled by the left who covets control over them. It was republicans who ended slavery (or sort of). And democrats were the original ones trying to keep blacks from voting per history. But the MSM would have anyone who watches think that those who do not buy their rhetoric dislike people of color which is hardly the case.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Thes guys are black too and differ. I just love how people spin this to their liking. Oh, it's okay to do this if...

Those are great videos.

The second dude went off completely. Full props.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
No the 13th amendment didnt end slavery. It transferred it to prisons. THAT is what he wanted to be abolished or better worded, amended.
So what is wrong with prisons? I don't know about you, but I don't want murderers and rapists running around freely.

This is true, but the vast majority of the white people I have known do not use the word or no longer do. But what some are missing is that there are a lot of blacks who feel if someone goes outside the box, that they will be belittled by the left who covets control over them. It was republicans who ended slavery (or sort of). And democrats were the original ones trying to keep blacks from voting per history. But the MSM would have anyone who watches think that those who do not buy there rhetoric dislike people of color which is hardly the case.
Whether they use it or not, Im just saying that the double standard is because of the words use in the past. Originally it meant black (latin-niger) but was turned to something derogatory when slavery came around. Blacks use it as a term of endearment between themselves now but when a white person says it to them opens up a historical scab that hasnt been healed like say the Jewish people had "their" scab healed by getting their own homeland/billions of dollars per year for the "holocaust".

I agree with the rest of your post though. I really think the MSM hates Trump because he isnt pandering to gays/transgenders like Obama did and he's taxing corporations that are overseas. They make it about "race" to get black people on that hate train, but he hasnt done anything against black people since being in office that I can see. He did say something about stop and frisk being put in Chicago so I'll keep my eye on that, but so far Im not looking at Trump as some boogeyman that I need to be afraid of. I dont feel that any president works the American people's general interest or specifically, in my interest no matter what side of the coin they're from so Im taking that same approach with Trump.

So what is wrong with prisons? I don't know about you, but I don't want murderers and rapists running around freely.
The 13th amendment abolished slavery “except as punishment for crime.

So with so many private prisons popping up in America, you can see where the problem is right? Especially when they demand that the states keep the prisons populated to a minimum (say 80% for an example)?

justjess

Superstar
Lol..

Jesus. That’s a completely ignorant thing to say... vast majority of people in prison are neither of those things and this country is desperately in need of prison reform, however, I will spontaneously combust if meaningful reform comes from ANY current seated politician. The special interests are just too great and too powerful.

Helioform

Star
Lol..

Jesus. That’s a completely ignorant thing to say... vast majority of people in prison are neither of those things and this country is desperately in need of prison reform, however, I will spontaneously combust if meaningful reform comes from ANY current seated politician. The special interests are just too great and too powerful.
You're only saying that because your husband has done jail time IIRC.

Kanye wants the 13th to be abolished completely, which does not mean prison reform but letting criminals free to do whatever the hell they want. Violent or not, they need to be isolated from society because they are a danger. That means a form of slavery. But I wouldn't put in jail someone who has smoked marijuana or something like that, as long as they did not drive afterwards or operate dangerous machinery. This issue is becoming real here in Canada where marijunana is about to become legal. I am just wondering how they will be able to prevent accidents with people smoking this stuff. You can't do a quick test like for alcohol.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah my husband doing time definately educated me on all the problems in the criminal justice system that someone with no exposure most likely would never be aware of or care about. Guilty as charged.

If you really think laws and prisons are there to protect YOU I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn..

justjess

Superstar
You're only saying that because your husband has done jail time IIRC.

Kanye wants the 13th to be abolished completely, which does not mean prison reform but letting criminals free to do whatever the hell they want. Violent or not, they need to be isolated from society because they are a danger. That means a form of slavery. But I wouldn't put in jail someone who has smoked marijuana or something like that, as long as they did not drive afterwards or operate dangerous machinery. This issue is becoming real here in Canada where marijunana is about to become legal. I am just wondering how they will be able to prevent accidents with people smoking this stuff. You can't do a quick test like for alcohol.
The worlds biggest criminals are already free to do whatever the hell they want. They can afford lawyers to get them off or reduce their time, or pay people off to avoid charges to begin with. Or even better they are the politicians and criminal justice employees themselves.

How is someone who is not violent a danger?