Cloudbuster Construction

polymoog

Superstar
a search on this forum yielded no results, so ive taken it upon myself to type something up on this topic.

why build one: cloudbusters are supposed to repel chemtrails as well as regulate the weather. rain will be more likely to fall in drier areas and wetter areas will become drier. from what ive read, it is weather stabilization. having a cloudbuster also aids in plant growth, as all life benefits from the scalar waves generated by the device.
one can purchase a cloudbuster, but expect to pay 500 USD or more plus shipping on ebay for a unit which may or not be skimping on crystals or metal.

others on the web have argued that making several single pipe cloudbusters are advantageous in casting a wider spread of scalar energy instead of one single unit.

how to build: ive gone over most of the internet researching this. all cloudbuster information is derived from don crofts model, which is a modified wilhelm reich design.

ive found this clip to be best, but with reservations i will describe below:

the wood plate on the bottom help. i didnt have the wood available, so i placed them in position and poured a layer to keep them in place while aligning the pipes with a level. i used duct tape on top in a
"red hot chili pepper" design (like a big asterisk) to keep them aligned. slight variances can be corrected through gentle bending of the pipe, and the pipes do not need to be 100% perfectly straight for it to work.

silicone is not the best. gluing the stones directly to the endcap worked best. i used "household goop" to stick them down after having the silicone fail to set properly. the little piece of hose is not needed.
ive seen other people cast the crystals into an epoxy 'bullet' and then simply slide them down the tube when it was complete.

copper pipe is not very cheap. steel pipe can be used in lieu of copper, but copper is best. copper pipe, couplings, and the end caps can be found in the states at lowes and home depot.
crystals, double terminated, are only found online. ebay was the best source. amazon sellers wanted big money (18 USD/ea.) i found them far cheaper on ebay. watch for plastic crystals from chinese sellers. one other thing to be careful is that the crystal diameter may not fit 100% in the copper pipe, so be selective. if you end up buying one that does not fit, just add it to the matrix. it will still help.
keep in mind that quartz crystals are readily available in local landscaping rocks. its possible to take them and chip them into double terminated crystals, but some sites indicate that you should let your intention be known so that the stone knows what you are doing. this may sound silly, but if crystals have an ability to record or store energy, there is basis for this. the more crystals, the more power.

on mine, i added 1.5 pounds of selenite and about a half pound of kyanite. you should add those to your matrix, as they supposedly recharge or re-energize the quartz.

i researched many hours on the metal differences. in short, aluminum shavings are best in terms of price and function. i got 5 pounds for 20 bucks on ebay. you can hit a local junkyard and ask-- oftentimes, they will have some shredded aluminum there, costing you about 50 cents/lb.

this is from warrior matrix` thorough website:http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=7395.

under kirilian photography:

based on these findings, stick with small aluminum shavings. youll be hard pressed to find bismuth, copper isnt cheap, and gold is cost prohibitive. you can find brass shavings/turnings at a junkyard, but they will be about 1.60/ lb., and from the photos, look to be inferior to aluminum.
black iron oxide is very popular on youtube. some call it 'black sun orgonite'.

i added azomite powder for an added ORMUS layer. it should theoretically help.

i saw that some people were wrapping their crystals with copper wire. you can do this, but according to the website above, dont worry about the clockwise/counterclockwise handedness.

the epoxy resin was bought on amazon. i got two gallons of the mix (1 gal hardener and 1 gal resin) to be added to a 3 gallon bucket. with the aluminum shavings, this worked well. if you are burying the device into the ground, you dont need the clear, as the clear epoxy usually runs a little more in price.
i am in the middle of the 3rd pour of 4. its feasible to pour the whole thing in one shot, but i was concerned about the plastic bucket being #5 polypropylene reacting to the resin and the resin melting the plastic. with successive pours, the generated heat was not much of a concern.
if you simply follow the epoxy directions closely, there will be no problems with tackiness or improper curing. pour equal parts, mix well without stirring in air bubbles, and dont scrape the sides of the mixed container.

some people have put dried herbs into the resin. i personally do not think its a good idea.

there are sites that concern themselves with the positive and negative ends of the crystals. i found on other sites that that did not matter. all sites agreed that one should keep positive thoughts and intention in their minds when constructing cloudbusters in order to confer these ethereal energies to the crystals and to the device.
lastly, the device needs a week or so to work up a charge. one is supposed to leave the device out in the sun to charge it.

if you are simply making an orgonite device or a towerbuster, then youll need to layer the pours, having alternating crystal and metal layers. the more layers, the better. mixing the whole mess together will never work. layering are absolutely essential.

main reference sources: educate yourself.org, youtube channels, and warriormatrix. info on ORMUS (separate topic, but important) is derived from lectures by ken rohla. youd probably want to read enlivened rock powders for more info.

polymoog

Superstar
another viewpoint, FYI:

i was researching something else (that EM-1 microbial brew) and came across ken rohlas orgonite information on his website.

https://www.freshandalive.com/downloads.html
Resources on Making Orgonite, Geoengineering, Nuclear Fallout, GMO Microbes
Orgonite Resources (294 KB PDF file)

Orgonite Workshop Slides (13.4 MB PDF file)

he specifically says NOT to use aluminum in the matrix for orgone devices as he claims that it blocks scalar energy. i dont know if that applies to cloudbusters or orgone devices which are layered with crystal and metal.

update 6-26-18: i did more research into this. i contacted thechembow.com which is sharon daphna site (shes got some stuff on youtube). daphna follows rohla, and in an email correspondence with me has said that he says that the aluminum does work fine. additionally, the guy who started the organise africa movement (bringing orgone devices to ameliorate the weather systems in africa) uses them with great results.

the guy in the first video has his own forum dedicated solely to orgonite construction. he says that a combination of aluminum and a little bit of copper is even better (although aluminum only will work fine).

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
i finally found a site that is selling PVC pyramid connectors. thought id share it here.

keep in mind that many small pyramids are as effective as one big one.

https://onlypvcpyramids.com/product/russian-pvc-pyramids/

there is another seller on ebay, selling the corners from croatia, but theyre for copper or CPVC 1/2".. his are fabricated through a 3-D printer... i guess one could simply buy either one of those products and print up as many as they like.

theres also the option of getting the copper or alumium corners on ebay or amazon. there is a height limit, though, as the higher you go, the more the pipe bends slightly, hindering the effect. i maxed mine out with 1/2 copper nubian connectors at 10 foot.

theres also a guy on ebay selling TBs for 3 USD/each. thats pretty good. so if you want to get rid of the chemtrails and you dont want to start buying the resin and other stuff, this is it.

EDIT 6-26-18: contacted several PVC fabricators in an effort to get around the pricey cost of onlyPVCpyramids.com's prices. i was given a quote that was simply cost prohibitive, as the tooling of the machines would make it senseless to do. so until there is a cheap 3D scanning printer which can replicate an object simply by scanning it with lasers 3 dimensionally, transfer that image into software and then print it up, one will need to buy the PVC corners from that site.

by the way: i included these golden ratio pyramids in this thread because they also scalar energy antennas. its important to know that one big pyramid is effective as many very small pyramids. i dont know if they work to repel chemtrails, but if they are attracting and accumulating scalar energy, they are no doubt helping the situation.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
towerbuster construction, by mr. P. Ollie Moog

ive made about 150 towerbusters over the past few weeks. these are made for deployment in stopping overwhelming EMF and chemtrails when used in a wide area (see the video above). i thought id pass on some of my knowledge and experience to save anyone some time.

materials: i went with a 12 muffin silicone mold-- the cheapest they had on amazon. i also bought a silicone cake mold, about 9 inches in diameter. i was going to make a few charging plates at the same time.
i bought about 10 pounds of shredded aluminum ("aluminum turnings") on ebay as well as some selenite, kyanite, and amethyst. to keep costs low, i had been collecting quartz crystals landscaping rocks over the past few months. initially, i crushed them up and used them as the rock which generates the piezoelectric effect.
breaking some of these 'goose egg' round quartz rocks wasnt as easy as i thought. i then read something about crystals being alive and that they dont like being broken... yada yada yada, if you ask them and tell them its for orgonite, its okay. half of me thought, "thats ridiculous new age BS" but the other side said, "who knows!" so i decided to play it safe for 5th densitys sake, and just bought a few small crystals on ebay. i did use up the small quartz landscaping rocks, though. i dont want to catch some bloody hell from some 6th density light being about hurting crystals. ther was a star trek episode about this. the crystals spoke and when they translate it, they said that humans were ugly bags of mostly water...
anyway...
i got a stirring stick free from the hardware store when i overpaid 3 bucks for 2 quart measuring cups. i couldve used two chinese won ton soup take out containers, but i dont eat that crap and they werent graduated with measuring lines on the side.
the resin/hardener: i bought the clear stuff, 2 gallons in total. mix equal parts for 8 minutes and pour. got it on ebay, which was significantly cheaper than amazon. theres cheaper stuff, but i went with the clear because ive worked with it before and know its properties.
lastly, i hit the junkyard and found some very fine copper wire. i bought it for about 4 bucks/pound, and then used linesmans pliers to cut it into small pieces. i couldnt find copper shavings on ebay. there WAS some copper oxide powder... but i passed on it.
i also stripped down some ground wire and used that as my small tesla coil. this is supposed to get the energy spinning. i have no idea if this does anything, but i threw it in anyway. cant hurt.

i used sharon daphnas techniques at first:

it went well following those instructions. i had a kid at work do a freeze test on these, after he got done telling me i was nuts. at first, i poured some water into one muffin and then measured it out at 2 oz. multiplied by 12 (12 muffin molds), i figured that i needed 24 oz of resin to fill the mold, plus some extra. the extra (and i didnt want to waste any of it) resin was poured into the cake mold. that way, there was no waste. with the clear epoxy, they look quite attractive for something thats going to be thrown around the area. :)
cleanup was relatively easy. i had to poke and prod the aluminum shavings so they were totally submerged in the resin. the shavings i got were turnings, really, so there was a lot of spirals from drill holes in whatever aluminum they were drilling into. those turnings were not very small, so i had to drown them good in resin. having them poke out from the top doesnt look good, but they would still be 100% functional.
each TB was given a sprinkle of the fine copper cuttings, on the advice of sensei dennis (see original post). it was claimed on his orgonite forum that aluminum-copper combo gives a significantly better result.

the kid came back and said he saw the frozen tornado and became a bit more receptive. later that week, we were bombed with chemtrails-- this was after i made about 36 towerbusters. i got mad and said, "the TBs just got 10 times stronger". i went on ebay and bought 40 pounds of black iron oxide and 2 more gallons of resin. i modified my recipe after watching a few vids on youtube:

- resin
- a LOT of black iron oxide
- copper coil (4 whorls or more)
- a bit of copper sprinkles (who doesnt like sprinkles?)
- few pieces of amethyst
- kyanite
- selenite
- sand

the sand, of course, is fine quartz crystals. both the sand and the black iron oxide metal increase the surface area. the best course of action is to have all the crystals and copper coils ready to go, then mix the resin. when its ready, stir in the iron oxide and sand, then pour a bit in each muffin mold. toss in the crystals and copper, then top it off. why this way? well, if i put the stuff in the molds beforehand, even with stirring i would leave some exposed crystals or metal on the bottom of the muffin mold. this occurred because i was dumping about 4.5 pounds of iron oxide into the resin, making it the consistency of cookie dough. i dont know what others do, but i know that the metal is the business end of the device, so the more the better. so i went big on that. stir the oxide/sand in last-- its hard to turn and if youre using a wooden stirring stick, it can snap with the viscosity. plastic gloves are nice- its difficult to wash off the resin/oxide combo. you really need to scrape it off your skin.
with the iron oxide, my ratio was 18 oz of resin to fill the 12-2 oz muffins. the iron oxide, crystals, etc. topped them to capacity.
whats nice with the silicone mold is that after its dry, the drips and drops that are scattered over the mold can be collected and then tossed into the next batch during the pour, so theres almost no waste. i let the mixing containers dry and then peeled off the dried resin/black oxide/sand mix and used that, too.

i did have some cavities and grottos due to early attempts-- this was easily fixed during the next round of pours, as i would dab the spots with a bit of the resin and all was well.

the iron oxide TBs are, of course, much heavier than the aluminum ones. freeze tests indicate that the black ones seem to be a bit more powerful, although another friend said that he felt more energy emanating from the aluminum ones. i think they both work.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I've ordered a supply of these TowerBuster devices just yesterday, myself - I figured I'd try my luck with a pre-assembled set before moving on to DYI construction. The described effects sound too good to be true but the kirlian photography results seem to speak for themselves and certainly don't appear like make-belief. If I find these devices to have the suggested noticeable positive effect I plan on studying the subject of 'orgonite' in depth, with a wider-scale project to raise awareness of this technology. I received what I perceived to be intuitive communication that this is a field I should look into so I dare to put my hopes up.

I won't say that these devices do nothing, but are often very weak and the energy patterns are so random that these things are basically useless. A good idea, but very outdated methodology. These are essentially the same designs people have been building for decades and are based on taking a portion of an incomplete concept and "running with it". I've found that some orgonite is counter-productive since it actually lowers your frequency at night while you sleep. Not something I recommend keeping in the bedroom unless you're truly aware of what it's doing.

even worse are the devices that incorporate any sort of electrical current with crystals. These are all terrible devices that I would never recommend to anyone. Even those pink Himalayan salt lamps, although not usually associated with subtle energies etc and considered purely decorative, are still terrible. My mom has one of those lamps and I secretly unplug it every time I visit my parents hahaha. If you're telepathic and try to connect to the crystal entity it sounds like it's just constantly screaming, almost like a dial-up modem or fax machine sound (remember those?). Absolutely awful.

polymoog

Superstar
I won't say that these devices do nothing, but are often very weak and the energy patterns are so random that these things are basically useless. A good idea, but very outdated methodology. These are essentially the same designs people have been building for decades and are based on taking a portion of an incomplete concept and "running with it". I've found that some orgonite is counter-productive since it actually lowers your frequency at night while you sleep. Not something I recommend keeping in the bedroom unless you're truly aware of what it's doing.
any modifications to the design would be welcome on this thread.