Cloning: Fact or Fiction?

Vytas

Star
Whats the question ? Do they have a tech or would they do it ? Because if it's the latter i think we all here know answer to that one...

~JC~

Veteran
I didn't watch the video. What's the deal with cloning?
He goes into a full-on conversation describing himself as a "second gen clone", states his "clone ID number" with such fluidity as anyone stating their own name.. along with other details about a facility called "Clone Aid"

Todd

Star
I would take more stock in scientists publishing something supposedley proving they actually cloned a human being than a person claiming to be the clone...especially someone in the entertainment business.

~JC~

Veteran
I would take more stock in scientists publishing something supposedley proving they actually cloned a human being than a person claiming to be the clone...especially someone in the entertainment business.
But you have to admit, "people say crazy things" is a great alibi. :)

The Zone

Star
There is not only some cloning, but there is also transference. I mean, think about the filthy, unseen rich who have poured money into this kind of thing and how long ago the first animal was cloned. A late disclaimer - I did not watch the video.

Thunderian

Superstar
He goes into a full-on conversation describing himself as a "second gen clone", states his "clone ID number" with such fluidity as anyone stating their own name.. along with other details about a facility called "Clone Aid"
Why should we believe what he says?

Scars512

Established
I have no doubt they are working on it. They have been for years. Do I really believe that they can achieve it? I'm not totally convinced. If you've ever seen the Netflix show "Altered Carbon" -- that is the aim. Cloning a body is great and all ... but they want to be able to transfer their conscious mind into that new body. Without that, cloning is only beneficial for spare body parts. And I don't think we are there yet, even though I think they have technological abilities far beyond what they tell us about.

I think it is much more likely that those who are claiming to be clones are really just MK ultra victims. One alter may actually believe that they are a clone. But simply believing that you are something doesn't necessarily make it so.

mecca

Superstar
Animals have been cloned but not humans... yet. And cloning doesn't work like in the movies... all clones have to start out as babies, they can't just magically come out as adults.

The Zone

Star
Can you say with certainty that humans have not been cloned? And is the Hollywood crap mentioned predictive programming? Do you think they'd let you know? How about organ harvesting experimentations? I am not saying this is being done in mass yet, only to keep an open mind by knowing the drive of those who seek for this to happen. Dolly the sheep was created in 1996 and we are 23 years advanced since that time and no telling how many more years from the tech which could be hidden or slowly rolled out over decades. Somewhere in this world, there is someone trying to clone humans and perfect it for varying reasons. Trans hybrids? Okay, I was kidding there, sort of.

Scars512

Established
Can you say with certainty that humans have not been cloned? And is the Hollywood crap mentioned predictive programming? Do you think they'd let you know? How about organ harvesting experimentations? I am not saying this is being done in mass yet, only to keep an open mind by knowing the drive of those who seek for this to happen. Dolly the sheep was created in 1996 and we are 23 years advanced since that time and no telling how many more years from the tech which could be hidden or slowly rolled out over decades. Somewhere in this world, there is someone trying to clone humans and perfect it for varying reasons. Trans hybrids? Okay, I was kidding there, sort of.

Well, according to an article from 2002, someone has claimed that they successfully cloned a human being back in 2002. I don't think it was independently verified (or maybe it was but they suppressed the info, I don' t know).

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3217-first-cloned-baby-born-on-26-december/

When they cloned Dolly the sheep -- she was the first success after 277 attempts. Just think about 277 failures with human cloning. It isn't just that they wouldn't be viable and would never be born. Many of them would be born but severely defective and might live for a while. They would try to keep them alive as long as they could to study them. There would be no compassion because the science outweighs morality. That's far worse than abortion and I bet it is going on all over the world.

mecca

Superstar
Can you say with certainty that humans have not been cloned?
According to evidence, yes. But there's always a small chance that it's been done illegally in secret. I doubt it though. Most of the effort in cloning is going towards research on stem cells and how to grow organs for people who need transplants. They're not cloning people.

~JC~

Veteran
a site built around evidences of esoteric practices, beliefs and hidden agendas, but for some reason "cloning" is the inconceivable outlier? I feel like Anyone with a basic interest in science and the capacity to search for information on how cloning works can somehow fathom this idea.

And as far as science putting this revelation (i.e. ability to clone humans) on the 11pm news for us all to hear without extensive programming and manipulation tactics.. ha. What world did we forget we are living in?

Damien50

Star
According to evidence, yes. But there's always a small chance that it's been done illegally in secret. I doubt it though. Most of the effort in cloning is going towards research on stem cells and how to grow organs for people who need transplants. They're not cloning people.
Evidence is contingent on entities being transparent enough to show you 'evidence'.

justjess

Superstar
I guess I have to ask... what would be the purpose?

A GET OUT type situation is more concerning