cloning? anyone belive in it

Aero

Superstar
I don't believe in actual human cloning yet. But I believe in meta humans. Like hybrids of people. But it makes me wonder if "unnatural" is even a real thing. To me unnatural must mean impossible. So if it can be done, than God willing. It's natural.

Hybrid humans seems like something only a few would ever get to benefit from. But I don't think that's the mold of a hybrid. Like ultimately it will be a benefit to mankind. Even if it's a total disaster at first.

Masked crusader7

Established
we all know that aleins are real and are demons some are but hes says theres a hollywood style on getting us to think where being abducted but its just men dressing up as aliens with chicken skin on them looking like aliens plus he dosent encrouge us to get close to God

Masked crusader7

Established
we all know that aleins are real and are demons some are but hes says theres a hollywood style on getting us to think where being abducted but its just men dressing up as aliens with chicken skin on them looking like aliens plus he dosent encrouge us to get close to God
Can you elaborate on that? Like what of it is true and what isn't?
i belive in what he says on the cloneing because i have oneo_O

Vixy

Star
I think since he's raised within their society, he hasnt heard much about God, we have to keep that i mind. His life mission must be to inform us of what's going on. Honestly i thought aliens were demons but men in suits..Hehe.. Even worse. :p

Ps: You have a clone?