Clinton

Aero

Superstar
All the politicians are gaslighting us though. I'm just saying I don't know that Clinton is really the most guilty in such a field. They are all guilty so I will refrain from cherry picking and letting my personal bias get in the way.

An argument can't get simpler or more straight. Gas attacking is just how politics have evolved over time. Therefore it doesn't matter if any specific politician is a gas attacker or not. The system itself is like an automatic gas dispenser.

The joke is on us though. And I know I keep saying this, but it is. In every way and on every level imaginable. We have literally convinced ourselves that lying is good for us. We ignore or compartmentalize our own lies thus setting ourselves up perfectly to be the victim for another liar.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
SAVAGE! Then 20 years later with the same people at the helm of the show they tell you Hillary should be president and all of NBC shills for her. See how the fix is in? Hell, for that matter ALL of the other late night hosts were shilling for her too...

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Updated 2020 Clinton Proxy Roster:
Kamala Harris - This Killary/Obama hybrid-upgrade broke down under brief public character scrutiny faster than Dr. Evil's Fembots. Last seen in NorCal on organic, raw goat milk cartons from a Frisco based artisan dairy parroting daily DNC talking points and panhandling on Bay Area corners mumbling "Dudes' gotta go......."
National Harris Campaign staff positions - 12
National positions headed by former Clinton staffers - at least 4
Of her 9 state campaign officials, at least 2 are directly linked to Clinton's failed 2016 presidential bid.

Corey Booker A.K.A. "Smilin' Softshoe" - When you need someone to coon that last vestige of dignity right out of themselves, theres Booker. Ideal for those True-Blue neo-lib voters that still found Obama threatening and problematic.
Whereas Harris had the poor strategy of openly touting some of her Clinton-connections, Booker employed a tactic of obfuscation, attempting to conceal his Clinton proxy status by installing loyalists to her wing of the DNC machine and labeling some as "Coordinators" among other vague references.

Elizabeth Warren A.K.A. "What, me Warren?" - Although this is her first serious run at the Oval Office, when asked to clarify her stances or policies, this master communicator can summon campaign-trail gibberish and jargon on par with any experienced and compromised political hack!
Reporter: "Hey Warren, would it be cool if your VP runs a rouge cell of nepotism so his crack addict, military drop-out son who's in an affair with his dead brothers wife can join the board of directors at an eastern Ukrainian energy concern he has no experience with for 50 Grand a month after daddy collabed w/Neo-Nazis to foment a coup so long as its before he comes back from China w/a billion and a half in investment cash?"
Deputy Warren's bold reply in the face of naked corruption? "Look, Gosh..... y'now? Well, gee... I'd have to go back and check.... I.... I dont remember?"
Warren attempt the ol' Softshoe Shuffle but just like Booker and others, its not just her campaign staff that gives away where shes headed, take a look at their donors as well.

There are only a few real candidates in the Democratic primary, and these aint them.