Climate Change

Devine

Star
Can we discuss this logically without talking about whether we do or don't like trump?
i just want to say that i think it is a scam to keep us under control. in the 1970's we were told an ice age was approaching.
when i heard bill nye the faker say that anyone who denied it should have legal consequences i became suspicious. i've been told that the whole solar system is heating up not just our planet.
for me it's just one of those topics that exploded in the media almost over night ( like transgender, vaccines, etc.) and that always tells me that somebody is up to something :)

rainerann

Star
Pollution is bad, but there is debate over whether increasing carbon dioxide will actually result in global warming. However, the whole debate is stupid because pollution is bad and you can reduce the amount of CO2 in the air by planting/or not cutting down trees and finding replacement sources for paper products--like hemp.

Therefore, the whole debate has a relatively easy short term fix, which is all we have control of anyway. There isn't any real need to spend time wracking our brains trying to determine whether it is possible to predict climate change based on data demonstrating increased levels of CO2.

Just stop cutting down trees. It is really that simple. Grow hemp and use this as a paper source. This is why I can't discuss this subject with people on either side of the debate. One side just wants to accuse the other of this or that and I just think we should implement a solution instead of debate the issue at all.

Tatilina

Star
I think that it is possible that this climate change is occurring through a natural process or perhaps because of all the Chemicals they are spraying. It's probably due to both. I am in Alberta, our weather, especially our winters, fall and spring can be pretty darn cold, but that has changed now. We are definitely moving into a more tropical climate, something we have never experienced before. I have drastically noticed the difference in the last 5 years. When it should be -30 Celsius where thrown water out if a glass instantly turns into snow, is pouring rain in one of our supposedly coldest and longest month, January.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Climate change is just part of the huge Agenda 21 (now 30) dialectic, they have created the problems, people have reacted, and now the UN has all the solutions...

This is a really good point I hadn't thought of. People need oxygen to breathe so what does increasing carbon dioxide levels really mean--population control.

Lisa

Superstar
in the 1970's we were told an ice age was approaching.
They are always trying to sell the public on mini ice ages that are coming. When I was a teen, that was the big thing...scientists were telling us that a mini ice age was coming and I was scared to death! And I've heard of one off and on throughout the years....Only none ever came.
When my kids were in school they were pushing global warming and I told their teacher that in my day we were told about a mini ice age and he included that in with what he was teaching...pretty cool :cool:

But, I think its always something to scare people, I don't really listen anymore..you can only cry wolf so many times.

Trublue

Rookie
This is a really good point I hadn't thought of. People need oxygen to breathe so what does increasing carbon dioxide levels really mean--population control.
They have made it virtually impossible to argue against too, all the things that people like us have been banging on about for years such as growing hemp will be used like dangling carrots to lure us in, who doesn't want to save the planet and feed the world? they constantly tell us stories about tax dodging, Panama papers ect because they already have a UN global tax body in mind "A key step towards a coherent global system." who doesn't want to stop tax dodging?
I think the final nail in the NWO coffin will be something to do with nuclear weapons, if they keep people in fear of being nuked long enough they will go along with a global system if it means getting rid of them all.

rainerann

Star

Here is map outlining how Agenda 21 could solve the increasing carbon dioxide issue. Basically, the UN should not be able to have a say at all in how land is distributed and there are other solutions than this. To be fair, the pamphlet doesn't indicate that this map is how they plan to correct rising carbon dioxide levels. If it does, I just don't remember reading that part in the pamphlet the UN released when they discussed this subject.

However, they also don't discuss how they plan on having so much of California return to a state of little to no human use. Look at southern California. For those of you who don't know, that is one of the most heavily populated areas in the country. There are several major US cities in southern California. Most notably Los Angelas, but San Diego is also a very large city a little further south of Los Angelas. Those are like gone according to this map.

So they don't say outright that this will correct rising CO2 levels, but they also conceal the fact that a lot of people would have to either move or die in order to accommodate this plan.

To be fair, it does seem like there is a push to get people to move from California first. There are news reports that a lot of people have because of increased taxes, regulations and such.

"“California’s taxes and regulations are crushing businesses, and there are more opportunities in Texas for people to start new companies, get good jobs, and create better lives for their families,” said Nathan Nascimento, the director of state initiatives at Freedom Partners. “When tax and regulatory climates are bad, people will move to better economic environments—this phenomenon isn’t a mystery, it’s how marketplaces work. Not only should other state governments take note of this, but so should the federal government.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/01/number-californians-moving-to-texas-hits-highest-level-in-nearly-decade.html

@Trublue I haven't heard of the UN global tax before. Do you have an article or source to suggest? I would be interested in reading something more about it.

Trublue

Rookie

Here is map outlining how Agenda 21 could solve the increasing carbon dioxide issue. Basically, the UN should not be able to have a say at all in how land is distributed and there are other solutions than this. To be fair, the pamphlet doesn't indicate that this map is how they plan to correct rising carbon dioxide levels. If it does, I just don't remember reading that part in the pamphlet the UN released when they discussed this subject.

However, they also don't discuss how they plan on having so much of California return to a state of little to no human use. Look at southern California. For those of you who don't know, that is one of the most heavily populated areas in the country. There are several major US cities in southern California. Most notably Los Angelas, but San Diego is also a very large city a little further south of Los Angelas. Those are like gone according to this map.

So they don't say outright that this will correct rising CO2 levels, but they also conceal the fact that a lot of people would have to either move or die in order to accommodate this plan.

To be fair, it does seem like there is a push to get people to move from California first. There are news reports that a lot of people have because of increased taxes, regulations and such.

"“California’s taxes and regulations are crushing businesses, and there are more opportunities in Texas for people to start new companies, get good jobs, and create better lives for their families,” said Nathan Nascimento, the director of state initiatives at Freedom Partners. “When tax and regulatory climates are bad, people will move to better economic environments—this phenomenon isn’t a mystery, it’s how marketplaces work. Not only should other state governments take note of this, but so should the federal government.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/01/number-californians-moving-to-texas-hits-highest-level-in-nearly-decade.html

@Trublue I haven't heard of the UN global tax before. Do you have an article or source to suggest? I would be interested in reading something more about it.
I did link it to the writing but it's the same colour so you can't see it, sorry, thought I was being clever, will make it more obvious next time haha :D
https://www.oxfam.org.uk/get-involved/campaign-with-us/latest-campaign-news/2015/07/un-tax-body-is-good-for-everyone
(not sure if there have been any developments since that)

They seem to want people out of California for some reason, there has been some odd things going on, Jim Stone claims the drought was a hoax and they drained the dams and lakes deliberately http://www.jimstone.is/sanjoaquin.html

It makes me wonder if all the stories about the fault lines and the risk of earthquakes have something to do with it, who would want to live there knowing that?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3490584/Overdue-earthquake-California-set-FAR-worse-expected-study-warns-research-suggests-TWO-faultlines-set-erupt-time.html?ito=social-facebook

TMT

Star
Temperatures are increasing, you can see in anecdotally in Alaska as winters are milder than just 10 years ago, and sea ice is receding. I was more skeptical of this before I moved here but the pollution in winter time is worse than Beijing and there is maybe 60,000 people and that's counting all areas in interior Alaska. It's so bad it burns your eyes and lungs.

That said @rainerann is correct, Hemp is the way to end deforestation and that will solve a lot. We do need to explore alternative energy sources and in the meantime use Natural Gas.

Now this gets ignored but so many environmental problems have started since the dawn of the nuclear age and who knows how bad it really is, that radiation doesn't away really and travels ( Central US saw increases in atmospheric radiation after Fukishima) and that was not the first meltdown or nuclear bomb test.

Devine

Star
Pollution is bad, but there is debate over whether increasing carbon dioxide will actually result in global warming. However, the whole debate is stupid because pollution is bad and you can reduce the amount of CO2 in the air by planting/or not cutting down trees and finding replacement sources for paper products--like hemp.

Therefore, the whole debate has a relatively easy short term fix, which is all we have control of anyway. There isn't any real need to spend time wracking our brains trying to determine whether it is possible to predict climate change based on data demonstrating increased levels of CO2.

Just stop cutting down trees. It is really that simple. Grow hemp and use this as a paper source. This is why I can't discuss this subject with people on either side of the debate. One side just wants to accuse the other of this or that and I just think we should implement a solution instead of debate the issue at all.
good point about the hemp we could replace all plastics with it simple fix there really is no debate!

Devine

Star
Sorry I should have stated more clearly: I absolutely think temps are rising

Devine

Star
Climate change is just part of the huge Agenda 21 (now 30) dialectic, they have created the problems, people have reacted, and now the UN has all the solutions...

yes it feels very OWO

Devine

Star
Now old Trumpy baby has pulled the US out of the Paris Accord...
Yes I was pleased about that. I heard that the U.S. was going to have to shut down all coal etc plants while China and India were going to be allowed to add many many more. That did not make sense to me. And I personally just like the U.S. pulling out of anything most of the world is signed up for because i am inherently suspicious of such agreements/organizations.