Climate activist Greta Thunberg

You may be surprised to know that the "rich elite" are the ones funding the environmental NGO's and the various environmental movements, which includes Greta Thunberg's meteoric rise to fame and messiah like status. Become informed.
I'm not surprised. Of course they are. They have to, because they know from what the scientific data is showing, how dire the situation is. But, they don't have the answers and that was the point I was striving to make.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
A religious slant is meant to evoke a religious discussion, whether it be for or against. That's how I see it.
Like I said, it's a fine line. If Lisa were to say that it was her moral responsibility to God to help the homeless, I don't think that that would make the discussion about homelessness religious. Though I do see that some quote scripture in many threads. So again, a fine line. I just skip over those type of posts.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm not (surprised). Of course they are. They have to, because they know from what the scientific data is showing, how dire the situation is. But, they don't have the answers and that was the point I was striving to make.
They don't have the answers because they are not looking for answers.
Like I said, it's a fine line. If Lisa were to say that it was her moral responsibility to God to help the homeless, I don't think that that would make the discussion about homelessness religious. Though I do see that some quote scripture in many threads. So again, a fine line. I just skip over those type of posts.
I hear what you are saying. I have referenced God in various threads as well but I am also aware of that line. Shaming people and posting bible verses to make an argument is not the same thing.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
I hear what you are saying. I have referenced God in various threads as well but I am also aware of that line. Shaming people and posting bible verses to make an argument is not the same thing.
I get you. Some do take it too far. That's where the skipping over and mental ignore come in handy.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
How pathetic is it for people to attack a child, whom they are actually jealous of, because she has the strength of spirit to speak the truth about how our stupid and thoughtless actions ARE destroying this planet.

Greta Thunberg's message is in perfect agreement with The King Ruler of the Universe, i.e. our Creator, aka God Almighty.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So anyone attacking Greta Thunberg for her message is actually, and very foolishly, disregarding and arguing against God, since it is HIS Message, that God Himself chose a small girl to deliver to this world.

Learn to destroy the ego (ALL selfish, destructive behavior) or it WILL destroy YOU.

The ONLY Survival Plan
"Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."
In the words of The Nature Boy himself..........
1573842638655.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
? She maintains that its EVERYONE'S moral imperative to NOT help the homeless lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No...I said that no one is helping the homeless...they are enabling the homeless and calling it help.
"no one is helping the homeless" Ok, with your Church-Of-The-Subgenius-level trolling abilities.... please prove your statement.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
We aren’t in the homeless thread...
Oh really, that what was this?
"No...I said that no one is helping the homeless...they are enabling the homeless and calling it help." Let me guess, crypto-Russian led, Saudi backed and ISIS funded tech experts have combined their resources to hack your account and make that post against your wishes right?

Lisa

Superstar
Oh really, that what was this?
"No...I said that no one is helping the homeless...they are enabling the homeless and calling it help." Let me guess, crypto-Russian led, Saudi backed and ISIS funded tech experts have combined their resources to hack your account and make that post against your wishes right?
I did say that to counter your comment, but I’m not going to take it further in this thread..if you want to move to the homeless thread and continue there...than fine. But, you are trolling me to derail this thread and you know it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I did say that to counter your comment, but I’m not going to take it further in this thread..if you want to move to the homeless thread and continue there...than fine. But, you are trolling me to derail this thread and you know it.
Im am trolling you to get you to stop derailing this thread. Apparently you are now leaving so....mission accomplished?