Climate activist Greta Thunberg

Lurker

Star
Why 65? Have a thing against octogenarians and centenarians?
First let me clarify that I don't think voting matters, but on the off chance that it does, I think old people have had a voice long enough and won't have a long time to live with the consequences of current elections. As for 65, just a pulled number. It could be 72 of 75.

sandonthebeach

Established
She's just perfect to the masses. The question still to me is: why is she so famous?
The answer only can be: because she was made famous. What else. If I would sit infront of whatever building for weeks with a sign, nobody would care. Maybe the local news.
And after everyone knew her it was step after step after step ... speaking here, speaking there, all by train, next stop: UN climate conference. Excuse me?
Exactly. When Greta becomes useless, she will fade from the media. And then, they will pull off another stunt.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Her parents should have thought it before exposing her in this way. But guess, they really don't care.

She is as fake as a three dollar bill.
She is addressing climate change.
You dont have to agree with her perspective, but its telling that your take on the situation is that the problem isnt vile and vulgar attacks of grown adults directed at a child, the issue is that the child stated her opinion in the first place.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Shes from scandinavia, sweden actually and nope! Not that different, lulz! We hate her too and have localised her to both Soros and Bill and Melinda gates. The usual peeps behind it. Same ones that killed Ronald Bernard, Whitney houston, Houstons daughter and all of the other celebs including Epstein is hes dead. Always the same people. Its a big scam to push eating human meat, accepting cannibalism and whatever else they can get out of it.
If you say you hate a child, Im really surprised and disheartened by your comment. You used to be one of the most vocal defenders of kids on here. Its ok to disagree with what she says, but to spread hate about a kid or to even allow it into your heart makes both yourself and the world that much less of a decent place Vixy.

sandonthebeach

Established
but its telling that your take on the situation is that the problem isnt vile and vulgar attacks of grown adults directed at a child, the issue is that the child stated her opinion in the first place.
Won't somebody think of the children....This is why Greta is been promoted. Her opinion? Laughable. It's not her opinion and obviously she is the face of the people sending the message.
She obviously has mental problems. She should be at home, in a peaceful environment, and not doing the "Apocalypse Now World Tour".

TruthSucker

Established
I don't know what the whole documentary is about, haven't watched it completely, but I will.
It's about a correlation between sun activity and temperature differences.
If you're interested, enjoy.

The problem to me is: how to verify data.

Aero

Superstar
If you take away the vile and vulgar attacks most adults will have nothing left. So of course, these same adults will never see how that actually looks. Now, personally I don't really care how anyone sabotages themselves. I just think someone should force them to be more self-aware.

On the subject of force, nobody is forcing you to listen or remark on Greta Thunberg. Also, nobody can possibly expect American adults to listen to a 16-year-old girl. Americans don't listen to anybody, and that goes back to what I was saying about self-awareness. So with that said I highly doubt there is much of a conspiracy here.

I get that it's trendy to turn a kid into another cheap gimmick. But I don't think that's happening here. There's no evidence of that happening here. So I think people could use a chill pill. None of you are prophets like you can't call the life and future of a 16-year-old through an illusionary glass box.

Read some more on her and she's literally just a kid. It's very odd and of course she's a meme now too.

Vixy

Star
If you say you hate a child, Im really surprised and disheartened by your comment. You used to be one of the most vocal defenders of kids on here. Its ok to disagree with what she says, but to spread hate about a kid or to even allow it into your heart makes both yourself and the world that much less of a decent place Vixy.
I hate what that kid STANDS for. She stands for the illuminatis lies to the masses about global warming and now they want us to do all sorts of crazy things like eating each other (human meat, it was on swedish tv a week ago) for the climate and people buy this crazy evil scene! Its a SCAM! The natural disasters we're witnessing are caused by geoengineering and wheather warfare. So YES, I hate what she stands for and the people behind her and all this constant constans nagging about Greta this, Greta that, WHO CARES?! She s a kid who doesnt even matter.

I care about all the children trapped in underground systems where they get beaten to death and raped time after time after time until they dissociate, THAT'S what I care about, greta too since she one of these MK'd kids but its more important to free all the SRA-abusees than to save one who's in public all the time, frankly. But oh yeah, noone talks about the SRA victims dying every day! The welfare of a spoiled (next to the SRA victims) brat is more important bc the other stuff is "unpleasant to talk about" This world is one big COWARD. Sometimes I truly feel the worlds population is so damn stupid they almost deserve whats happening. :mad:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Won't somebody think of the children....This is why Greta is been promoted. Her opinion? Laughable. It's not her opinion and obviously she is the face of the people sending the message.
She obviously has mental problems. She should be at home, in a peaceful environment, and not doing the "Apocalypse Now World Tour".
The people with mental issues are the grown adults whom have attacked her personally in such a vicious manner. They cant refute the actual science behind climate change claims, so they stoop to straw men including personal attacks....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I hate what that kid STANDS for. She stands for the illuminatis lies to the masses about global warming and now they want us to do all sorts of crazy things like eating each other (human meat, it was on swedish tv a week ago) for the climate and people buy this crazy evil scene! Its a SCAM! The natural disasters we're witnessing are caused by geoengineering and wheather warfare. So YES, I hate what she stands for and the people behind her and all this constant constans nagging about Greta this, Greta that, WHO CARES?! She s a kid who doesnt even matter.

I care about all the children trapped in underground systems where they get beaten to death and raped time after time after time until they dissociate, THAT'S what I care about, greta too since she one of these MK'd kids but its more important to free all the SRA-abusees than to save one who's in public all the time, frankly. But oh yeah, noone talks about the SRA victims dying every day! The welfare of a spoiled (next to the SRA victims) brat is more important bc the other stuff is "unpleasant to talk about" This world is one big COWARD. Sometimes I truly feel the worlds population is so damn stupid they almost deserve whats happening. :mad:
You posted a lot of words, and some of them valid, in defense of your position. Except this thread isnt about the children being held captive via the systems you have mentioned. This is about adults attacking her because they dont have an honest refutation for her climate change articulations.

Vixy

Star
Could it be that this was the source of the trumpet sounds, heard in various places around the world, from a few years ago (circa 2012-2014)?
The trumpet sounds are thought to be underground drillings. Sounds of unground wars have also been heard now. Automatic weapons and grenades was clearly heard from different parts of the states. So for some reason theres a war going on down there.. (meaning underground cities, bunkers and tunnels)