Climate activist Greta Thunberg

TruthSucker

Established
My thoughts on this are:

1. A child/young adult (perfect age for booth peer groups) totally unknown is now speaking in front of the UN climate conference?
2. Her speech was ridiculous in many ways: way too enthusiastic, too emotional, bad written and, of course, bad acted. HOW DARE YOU!! (slogan for the masses)
3. You can't discredit a young girl with asperger syndrom, HOW DARE YOU!!!

She's just perfect to the masses. The question still to me is: why is she so famous?
The answer only can be: because she was made famous. What else. If I would sit infront of whatever building for weeks with a sign, nobody would care. Maybe the local news.
And after everyone knew her it was step after step after step ... speaking here, speaking there, all by train, next stop: UN climate conference. Excuse me?

The next BIG question to me is: why do we have a climate change? Possibilities:
1. CO2 (man made pollution)
2. Geo-Engineering
(3.) Sun activity (?)
(4.) And the least noticed and MAYBE the most important one: earth magnetic field change (northpole)

I'm no scientist, but I do know that the magnetic field protects the planet against ultraviolet rays. And scientists do say that a pole change probably has a very big influence on our planet. What influence I don't know, didn't research this topic.

This is just my opinion. I'm being very sceptic. One person who came out of nothing is now leading the masses to what agenda? Sounds like a cult/religion to me.

Where's all the facts on climate change?
Where are the serious climate scientists?
Why aren't they speaking as an independent group?
And if they already did: why is nobody listening?

But here comes Greta ... HOW DAAAARE YOooOuUuUu. I almost shed a tear.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The cabal are using an emotional autistic child to justify UN Agenda 2030. US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who said "we have 12 years before the world ends"was referencing 2018 UN “Special Report on Global warming of 1.5ºC,” which would be until 2030 to fix things. It just happens that the UN has the answer with UN Agenda 2030. What are the chances? Problem-Reaction-Solution.

Climate Change is not about the environment. It's a fear based agenda with the purpose of implementing draconian regulations meant to destroy industry, eliminate the middle class, redistribute wealth to 3rd world countries and ultimately control and micro manage society via UN Sustainable Development Initiatives put forth in their UN Agenda2030 goals. It’s about furthering the creation a New World Order.

Remember Bush Sr. NWO Speech from September 11,1991(10 years to the day from 9/11)

"We have in this past year made great progress in ending the long era of conflict and cold war. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order–a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful–and we will be–we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.’s founders. . . ."

“It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.”
–George HW Bush, 1992

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”
–Dr. Henry Kissinger, Evians, France, 1991

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Shes a kid from Europe.
They do things different there so maybe her impassioned, albeit scripted, speech agitated some on the alt-right but its ridiculous to watch grown adults, especially grown men (US politicians for crying out loud?), having such an emotional reaction to her. Its also disappointing to have grown adults going after her in such vehement and vile fashion.

Whats really messed up is that shes right. Climate change and environmental issues should be at the forefront of our consciousness and activity. Straight up, any "scientist" whom proposes a "theory" as to why climate change aint real at this point in the game is too morally and intellectually compromised to be taken seriously.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think you missed the point. We are talking about exploiting children for political gain. Everyone knows corporations pollute with impunity. Everyone knows China and India are the largest polluters on the planet. Everyone wants a clean healthy planet. The rational scientific environmental discussion has been stifled.

This agenda is not about the environment. It's about using climate as a means to impose draconian UN backed Green Deals on a regional level in western countries. This all ties in directly to UN Agenda 2030 aka NWO.

State of the World Forum

"Regionalism must precede globalism.

We foresee a seamless system of governance from

local communities, individual states, regional unions

and up through to the United Nations itself."​

- UN Commission on Global Governance
Everyone who is up in arms over her because "children are being exploited for political gain", but stands silent at the crisis the children detained at the border are enduring has no logical or moral ground for their argument.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The US and Israel won't be here in 10 years? Sure Alex...

The United Nations Organization is not perfect by any means. What I'm trying to point out is that it's the antichrist governments of the US and Israel that disobey the rulings of the International courts. It's they who act unilaterally, have denied Palestine statehood, and engaged in too many (illegal) military operations to list. They are the satanic aggressors who you align yourself with- rogue nations. Unwittingly the uneducated rural american public, through right-wing and Evangelical propaganda, are being used as tools for the globalist corporate/military establishment.

You're aware of the zio links... but continue in 5 threads puppeting their FOX news/republican conspiracy theories. I don't think you've done any real study of Marxism to compare to our current neoliberal/post-Bretton Woods economic system. The World Bank and IMF are the true kabbala causing mayhem worldwide. Your understanding seems to be limited to Jordan Petterson memes about "cultural Marxism". Ohh, the commies want to subvert good ol' white America. You realize this is the same capitalist red-scare propaganda of people like the pervert EJ Hoover? I wholeheartedly reject the views of Donald Drumph and anyone who mirrors his views. Every single word he says is a lie and they will be exposed.

61% of the US budget is devoted to the military. Don't talk about taxes. We've spent trillions on the "war on terror" while fake patriots and fake Christians demonize muslims or other exploited workers around the world. What about the corporate/wall-street/ bank bail-outs in 08? Capitalism as we know it is not a free market, it's a farce. So you don't have a problem that 1% of earth's population hold 45% of the wealth? That's the real conspiracy here brother.

Hey I won't continue to bother you. We are clearly diametrically opposed in several of our beliefs. I still plan on reading your link I said I would, and will keep digging to challenge the lies we're fed. I know you'll do the same. Peace.
Thank you for this post.......

Ex-arianator4

Established
Shes a kid from Europe.
They do things different there so maybe her impassioned, albeit scripted, speech agitated some on the alt-right but its ridiculous to watch grown adults, especially grown men (US politicians for crying out loud?), having such an emotional reaction to her. Its also disappointing to have grown adults going after her in such vehement and vile fashion.
I'm European and she looks fake af to me.
Bad acting is bad everywhere.

Vixy

Star
Shes a kid from Europe.

Whats really messed up is that shes right. Climate change and environmental issues should be at the forefront of our consciousness and activity. Straight up, any "scientist" whom proposes a "theory" as to why climate change aint real at this point in the game is too morally and intellectually compromised to be taken seriously.
Shes from scandinavia, sweden actually and nope! Not that different, lulz! We hate her too and have localised her to both Soros and Bill and Melinda gates. The usual peeps behind it. Same ones that killed Ronald Bernard, Whitney houston, Houstons daughter and all of the other celebs including Epstein is hes dead. Always the same people. Its a big scam to push eating human meat, accepting cannibalism and whatever else they can get out of it.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Her parents should have thought it before exposing her in this way. But guess, they really don't care.

She is as fake as a three dollar bill.
Shes probably one of the kidnapped children around the world with fake parents or from a breeding programme. There are rumours about a breeding programme.

Just saw this: "The yacht she sailed to USA on was owned by the Austrian banker Edmond rothschild. Her mums done a illumanti video" Cant find any video though..

Last edited:

Vulpesrex

Rookie
Edge of Wonder dug into her background and family on their latest episode. Skip to 13 mins in when they start talking about her.

Don't know, haven't read anything and don't care. The kinds of kneejerk reactions I've seen to this woman though are quite programmed.

The nature of the publicity though eerily connects to something I saw starting to be mentioned elsewhere a few weeks ago about how suspicious it is that climate change had been out of the mainstream news for at least a year. I found it odd myself how it used to be such a big thing and then it stopped being worried about. Intriguing to say the least.

polymoog

Superstar
Voting age should be lowered to 16 to avert climate breakdown, think tank says
https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/voting-age-16-climate-breakdown-toxic-inheritance-ippr-a9108706.html

The voting age should be lowered to 16 because today’s young people are the ones that face a “toxic inheritance” of environmental crises, a leading think tank has said.

selfish adults apparently have absolutely no interest in any environmental legacy for their future generations. theyre all greedy and uncaring, unlike all the kids of today who know all about climate change because their liberal high school teachers and puppets like greta say its an emergency.
---

side note:
i am convinced that the NWO wants to target (read: eliminate) older people who remember life and relative normality before 9/11. young people have no concept of it-- they only know the post 9/11 society... the older generations still remember the old ruses and nonsense and the TIME magazine covers about ice ages... the sooner they can get these younger kids to vote, the better. but thats for another thread.

Lurker

Star
It's funny how some think that a 16yo is mature enough to vote but not mature enough to have a child/smoke/drink/sign contracts.

Personally, I say raise voting to 25 and cap it at 65.

Truthteller

Veteran
Greta Thunberg is Swedish and a celebrity offspring. Her mother is a semi-famous Swedish singer who appeared on the some reality shows and her dad is a film producer/director. Furthermore, she has an aspergers/autism diagnosis, which makes it easier for these people to manipulate and control her. Needless to say she has become a laughing stock and meme.

Aero

Superstar
Everyone who is up in arms over her because "children are being exploited for political gain", but stands silent at the crisis the children detained at the border are enduring has no logical or moral ground for their argument.
Yeah, nobody is bringing up Greta being "controlled" because they are concerned for her well-being. It's just a way to try to discredit the things she has to say.