Climate activist Greta Thunberg

polymoog

Superstar
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kcQRzSoazv86/

Caleb Hull on Twitter: "I just dug up this clip from 1992... Severn Cullis-Suzuki's speech to the UN in 1992 on climate change sounds an awful lot like Greta Thunberg's in 2019. I cut the two together to show just how similar the language is: https://t.co/18ptTzX4M4 "

so it looks like this isnt the first time they have used a heart-string pulling child to push for their eco-agenda.

polymoog

Superstar
The daughter of famous Canadian globalist, new age Gaia worshiper and UN climate change alarmist - David Suzuki.
heres another child addressing the UN. you know, because these 13 year olds are experts on these things. "do it for the children... its for the children." <cue whitney houston, ''greatest love of all''>

Autumn Peltier, 13-year-old water advocate, addresses UN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/grigbKiyvGZk/

(not related to leonard peltier-- i checked this time.)

PS: i agree that clean, uncontaminated water IS important. but asking the UN for a blank check solution? people like this demanded agenda 2030. and they got what they wished for.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
heres another child addressing the UN. you know, because these 13 year olds are experts on these things. "do it for the children... its for the children." <cue whitney houston, ''greatest love of all''>

Autumn Peltier, 13-year-old water advocate, addresses UN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/grigbKiyvGZk/

(not related to leonard peltier-- i checked this time.)

PS: i agree that clean, uncontaminated water IS important. but asking the UN for a blank check solution? people like this demanded agenda 2030. and they got what they wished for.
This tactic of using children is so calculated. How desperate are the cabal? It takes real science (not banker co-opted science) out of the equation and turns a complex scientific discussion into some Disney movie. Maybe that's next?

Aero

Superstar
Really, you all need an expert to tell you pollution = bad?

If anything it's the cabal who was dumping all the toxic waste everywhere. So I just don't know wtf we are talking about anymore. I can dig around and show you a million scandals were corporations were found guilty of contamination.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Really, you all need an expert to tell you pollution = bad?

If anything it's the cabal who was dumping all the toxic waste everywhere. So I just don't know wtf we are talking about anymore. I can dig around and show you a million scandals were corporations were found guilty of contamination.
I think you missed the point. We are talking about exploiting children for political gain. Everyone knows corporations pollute with impunity. Everyone knows China and India are the largest polluters on the planet. Everyone wants a clean healthy planet. The rational scientific environmental discussion has been stifled.

This agenda is not about the environment. It's about using climate as a means to impose draconian UN backed Green Deals on a regional level in western countries. This all ties in directly to UN Agenda 2030 aka NWO.

State of the World Forum
"Regionalism must precede globalism.
We foresee a seamless system of governance from
local communities, individual states, regional unions
and up through to the United Nations itself
."
- UN Commission on Global Governance

Aero

Superstar
I think you missed the point. We are talking about exploiting children for political gain. Everyone knows corporations pollute with impunity. Everyone knows China and India are the largest polluters on the planet. Everyone wants a clean healthy planet. The rational scientific environmental discussion has been stifled.

This agenda is not about the environment. It's about using climate as a means to impose draconian UN backed Green Deals on a regional level in western countries. This all ties in directly to UN Agenda 2030 aka NWO.

State of the World Forum

and up through to the United Nations itself."​

Oh I got the point. I just don't see how it's relevant to the issue. Like if you think someone is being exploited that is a completely different issue. Plus we should be wary of crossing the line into the fallacy of composition territory. Meaning, don't make assumptions on the whole based on individual circumstances.

Truthfully as I look at the whole issue of climate change I see a lot of useless folks on both sides. But I'm not going to shrug my shoulders and call everyone useless. Every corporation isn't polluting the world, but there is a consistent pattern of them dumping toxic chemicals to save a few bucks.

Do you know what else there is a pattern of? Children having puppet masters. Guess what, they are children. They all have puppet masters. That fact is far from a good reason to turn a blind eye to pollution. Now I get that Americans are being squeezed for every dime, and they don't want to pay for climate change. However, that's an even worse reason to turn a blind eye.

We have already given corporations and governments the keys into our houses. So I'm just saying, let's not let them dump their toxic waste into the little space we still have left.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Children having puppet masters. Guess what, they are children. They all have puppet masters.
I agree these children have handlers.

I agree that not ALL corporations are guilty of environmental infractions.

Industrial pollution of the the planet is one thing and needs to be dealt with. However, climate change is a political term and has nothing to do with the environment. It seeks to blame humans for this manufactured crisis as a means of complete control of the masses rather than going after the BIG polluters.
"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself
."
-Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

Aero

Superstar
I agree these children have handlers.

I agree that not ALL corporations are guilty of environmental infractions.

Industrial pollution of the the planet is one thing and needs to be dealt with. However, climate change is a political term and has nothing to do with the environment. It seeks to blame humans for this manufactured crisis as a means of complete control of the masses rather than going after the BIG polluters.
"The common enemy of humanity is man.

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up

with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,

water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these

dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through

changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.

The real enemy then, is humanity itself."​

-Club of Rome,​

premier environmental think-tank,

consultants to the United Nations

I don't doubt there's a lot of red herrings involved with climate change. But I'm just not ready to go as far as you have. Given my previous statements about how we have lost so much space already. I don't see how climate change is going to be some big controlling factor.

If you are saying climate change is like thought police herding than I get that. If they are herding us into having cleaner water than that might be a good thing though. Now obviously that isn't happening yet. So far it has been a dog and pony show, but I just think we should only blame ourselves for the lack of traction.

Maybe it's not about blame because we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. If you are a public activist you will just be marginalized. If you are a private activist you will be vilified.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Now obviously that isn't happening yet. So far it has been a dog and pony show, but I just think we should only blame ourselves for the lack of traction.

It's not going to happen because the same people pushing for climate change reform are the same people in bed with the Corporations and Banks. It's all a scam. I posted two links at the end of pg one of this thread. One from the UN and another decoding UN agenda2030 - what it really means.

DavidSon

Star

State of the World Forum

and up through to the United Nations itself."​

I think your concept of the NWO is somewhat juvenile. On one hand the US and Israel are rogue nations who refuse to abide by the amendments of the powerless UN, the next you say this scary "communist" body will somehow take over the world in ten years lol.

If you want the truth, follow the money. The Jewish banking system is at the very top of the pyramid. The Bavarian Illuminati are there with British/French freemasons (you know, the cats who physically built the 13 colonies) . Based on their symbols we know these groups (including the Vatican) are simply forms of Bybylonian/Jewish Kabbalism. Including the ultra elites worldwide, from Russian to Saudi Arabia,... these are they who call themselves masters of the world.

I challenge you or Alex Jones (Zio/CIA dis-info agent) to actually read the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development:
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

What again is so offensive about eradicating poverty?

I'm personally growing tired of the fake patriots like breitbart (based in telaviv) or zionists Gavin McGinnis and the swine Alex Jones. At a site based on truth-seeking we need to call out the republican/conservative BS along with the democratic/progressive. The conservative public is being played just as much as Greta. Every concern they voice is really that of the globalist banking elite who would rather melt the planet than let their quadrillions be redistributed.

I really hope you'll take a look at the entry on the "NWO conspiracy theory". Just like the political compass, it gives us some gauge of where these concepts originated and where our trust rests:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

"Right-wing populist advocacy groups with a paleoconservative world-view, such as the John Birch Society, disseminated a multitude of conspiracy theories in the 1960s claiming that the governments of both the United States and the Soviet Union were controlled by a cabal of corporate internationalists, "greedy" bankers and corrupt politicians who were intent on using the UN as the vehicle to create a "One World Government". This anti-globalist conspiracism fueled the campaign for U.S. withdrawal from the UN."

sandonthebeach

Established
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kcQRzSoazv86/

Caleb Hull on Twitter: "I just dug up this clip from 1992... Severn Cullis-Suzuki's speech to the UN in 1992 on climate change sounds an awful lot like Greta Thunberg's in 2019. I cut the two together to show just how similar the language is: https://t.co/18ptTzX4M4 "

so it looks like this isnt the first time they have used a heart-string pulling child to push for their eco-agenda.
God, they really think people are dumb as rocks. They have just recycled the concept.

It's not going to happen because the same people pushing for climate change reform are the same people in bed with the Corporations and Banks. It's all a scam. I posted two links at the end of pg one of this thread. One from the UN and another decoding UN agenda2030 - what it really means.
It's so obvious at this point that they don't even make an effort to disguise it.

There was another child activist before Sever Cullis-Suzuki; Samantha Smith. She was famous around the early 80's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith

See? Different topic, the same tactic.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think your concept of the NWO is somewhat juvenile. On one hand the US and Israel are rogue nations who refuse to abide by the amendments of the powerless UN, the next you say this scary "communist" body will somehow take over the world in ten years lol.
Both the US and Israel most likely won't exist in their current form in 10 years. The UN is a front entity of the banking elite/Round table groups and was conceived like it's predecessor, the League of Nations with the purpose to create a one world government and Luciferian world religion. (Illuminati controlled FDR assistant and communist spy Alger Hess helped to create the UN)
The deadline of 2030 is their goal, as was previous attempts with Agenda 21 and Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

If you want the truth, follow the money. The Jewish banking system is at the very top of the pyramid. The Bavarian Illuminati are there with British/French freemasons (you know, the cats who physically built the 13 colonies) . Based on their symbols we know these groups (including the Vatican) are simply forms of Bybylonian/Jewish Kabbalism. Including the ultra elites worldwide, from Russian to Saudi Arabia,... these are they who call themselves masters of the world.
I see we have read the same literature.

I challenge you or Alex Jones (Zio/CIA dis-info agent) to actually read the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development:
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

What again is so offensive about eradicating poverty?
I gather from this statement, you think the UN is somehow above any control and exists to actually create some wonderful utopian world where poverty is eradicated. Hmmm? where have I heard that before? Right...Communism.

I'm personally growing tired of the fake patriots like breitbart (based in telaviv) or zionists Gavin McGinnis and the swine Alex Jones. At a site based on truth-seeking we need to call out the republican/conservative BS along with the democratic/progressive. The conservative public is being played just as much as Greta. Every concern they voice is really that of the globalist banking elite who would rather melt the planet than let their be redistributed.
I am quite aware of the zio links to the above mentioned.

Their quadrillions aren't going anywhere. It is taxpayers money that is being redistributed to third world countries or placed in their hands to create massive debt, destruction of the middle class, 3rd world conditions in the west with the goal of putting everyone on an even playing field of poverty, state dependency and forced miscegenation . One only has to see the manufactured migrant crisis to know what is going on.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
God, they really think people are dumb as rocks. They have just recycled the concept.

It's so obvious at this point that they don't even make an effort to disguise it.

There was another child activist before Sever Cullis-Suzuki; Samantha Smith. She was famous around the early 80's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith

See? Different topic, the same tactic.
This tactic is aimed at youth. They are the ones that have had total globalist/Marxist indoctrination since childhood from our private education system, media and globalist entities like WE day that pump Marxist ideology into their soft heads.

DavidSon

Star
Both the US and Israel most likely won't exist in their current form in 10 years. The UN is a front entity of the banking elite and was conceived like it's predecessor, the League of Nations with the purpose to create a one world government and Luciferian world religion.
The deadline of 2030 is their goal, as was previous attempts with Agenda 21 and Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

I see we have read the same literature.

I gather from this statement, you think the UN is somehow above any control and exists to actually create some wonderful utopian world where poverty is eradicated. Hmmm? where have I heard that before? Right...Communism.

I am quite aware of the zio links to the above mentioned.

Their quadrillions aren't going anywhere. It is taxpayers money that is being redistributed to third world countries or placed in their hands to create massive debt, destruction of the middle class, 3rd world conditions in the west with the goal of putting everyone on an even playing field of poverty, state dependency and forced miscegenation . One only has to see the manufactured migrant crisis to know what is going on.
The US and Israel won't be here in 10 years? Sure Alex...

The United Nations Organization is not perfect by any means. What I'm trying to point out is that it's the antichrist governments of the US and Israel that disobey the rulings of the International courts. It's they who act unilaterally, have denied Palestine statehood, and engaged in too many (illegal) military operations to list. They are the satanic aggressors who you align yourself with- rogue nations. Unwittingly the uneducated rural american public, through right-wing and Evangelical propaganda, are being used as tools for the globalist corporate/military establishment.

You're aware of the zio links... but continue in 5 threads puppeting their FOX news/republican conspiracy theories. I don't think you've done any real study of Marxism to compare to our current neoliberal/post-Bretton Woods economic system. The World Bank and IMF are the true kabbala causing mayhem worldwide. Your understanding seems to be limited to Jordan Petterson memes about "cultural Marxism". Ohh, the commies want to subvert good ol' white America. You realize this is the same capitalist red-scare propaganda of people like the pervert EJ Hoover? I wholeheartedly reject the views of Donald Drumph and anyone who mirrors his views. Every single word he says is a lie and they will be exposed.

61% of the US budget is devoted to the military. Don't talk about taxes. We've spent trillions on the "war on terror" while fake patriots and fake Christians demonize muslims or other exploited workers around the world. What about the corporate/wall-street/ bank bail-outs in 08? Capitalism as we know it is not a free market, it's a farce. So you don't have a problem that 1% of earth's population hold 45% of the wealth? That's the real conspiracy here brother.

Hey I won't continue to bother you. We are clearly diametrically opposed in several of our beliefs. I still plan on reading your link I said I would, and will keep digging to challenge the lies we're fed. I know you'll do the same. Peace.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The United Nations Organization is not perfect by any means. What I'm trying to point out is that it's the antichrist governments of the US and Israel that disobey the rulings of the International courts. It's they who act unilaterally, have denied Palestine statehood, and engaged in too many (illegal) military operations to list. They are the satanic aggressors who you align yourself with- rogue nations. Unwittingly the uneducated rural american public, through right-wing and Evangelical propaganda, are being used as tools for the globalist corporate/military establishment.

Seriously??? Are you clueless? Aren't you the one giving me likes in the Why Israel has so much Power thread??

The US and Israel won't be here in 10 years? Sure Alex...
Actually Kissinger said he thought Israel wouldn't exist in 10 years back in 2012. The US reference was to Albert Pike and WW3. BTW, I said "current form" not exist so don't put words in my mouth. You can drop the Alex reference as well.

You're aware of the zio links... but continue in 5 threads puppeting their FOX news/republican conspiracy theories. I don't think you've done any real study of Marxism to compare to our current neoliberal/post-Bretton Woods economic system. The World Bank and IMF are the true kabbala causing mayhem worldwide. Your understanding seems to be limited to Jordan Petterson memes about "cultural Marxism". Ohh, the commies want to subvert good ol' white America. You realize this is the same capitalist red-scare propaganda of people like the pervert EJ Hoover? I wholeheartedly reject the views of Donald Drumph and anyone who mirrors his views. Every single word he says is a lie and they will be exposed.
Yes you are so smart and I am just echoing Fox news. Stupid me, I don't have a clue about Zionism and Theodore Hertzl or Jewish Mysticism or the Kazars, or Chabad. No clue about the Bolsheviks. Never heard of the Sabbatean or Frankists, No clue about who funded both sides of WW1 and WW2. Don't know a thing about the World bank or IMF or the Frankfurt School in Germany. No idea who created Israel. Nope I just got my TV on Fox news and listen to Alex Jones all day.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Here :
Making it easy for you
She is a Mk ultra puppet

Take a look : https://images.app.goo.gl/mfb43p2oRP5XusMJ9

(Ps : vaguely heard who she was
Didn't know really before all the commotion going on )
(Also before you ask (not like her who is faking obviously )
I am concerned about climate change but i won't express my opinion on here )
Check out geoengineering. Thats the cause of the wheather.

DavidSon

Star
Seriously??? Are you clueless? Aren't you the one giving me likes in the Why Israel has so much Power thread??

Actually Kissinger said he thought Israel wouldn't exist in 10 years back in 2012. The US reference was to Albert Pike and WW3. BTW, I said "current form" not exist so don't put words in my mouth. You can drop the Alex reference as well.

Yes you are so smart and I am just echoing Fox news. Stupid me, I don't have a clue about Zionism and Theodore Hertzl or Jewish Mysticism or the Kazars, or Chabad. No clue about the Bolsheviks. Never heard of the Sabbatean or Frankists, No clue about who funded both sides of WW1 and WW2. Don't know a thing about the World bank or IMF or the Frankfurt School in Germany. No idea who created Israel. Nope I just got my TV on Fox news and listen to Alex Jones all day.
I'm saying Alex Jones/FOX because I'm truly dumbfounded as to where the anti-UN theories stem from. These themes are echoed through a few threads here about the migrant crisis etc. I think it's accurate to say they're right-wing conservative sources that have bled into the mainstream, but I need to find out more. I've yet to check your link which must be a lead to my question.

I did a 5 minute search and take back something I said: FOX opinions are not only anti-UN. The first page was a pro-UN article from former director of national intelligence and ambassador J. Negraponte. Regardless of his (my guess) sordid history, I agree 100% with several of his statements: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/united-nations-stronger-support-un-amb-negroponte

"We do well to appreciate the multiple ways in which the U.N. touches our lives, whether it in the field of combating international terrorism, promoting airline safety or mediating serious international disputes. Even though we remain the strongest nation in the world, both economically and militarily, we only represent four percent of the world’s population and cannot possibly deal with the world’s challenges all by ourselves.

It is imperative that we work closely with others in dealing with the myriad problems facing this world. Whatever its blemishes, the U.N. is a good vehicle for mobilizing international collaboration, and has served our nation’s interests well in the past. It deserves our continued support and participation in the future."

Maybe we just disagree. I honor the ideals of the UN and League of Nations and am appalled at the notion of regressing back to an age of conquest by unchecked empires. Sorry to be triggered but these I hold these concepts very close to my heart.

This is what I don't understand, you've probably read as much or more than I have about world history. None of us want a contrived Bullshitevic revolution in the US. But this has nothing to do with democratic socialism or economic equality. What we can draw from Marxism is collective ownership, a Godly form of economic agreements not based on exploitation or usury. Whatever we call it there is something deeply wrong with this form of economy. I will keep researching and sharing and hopefully continue a constructive conversation.