Climate activist Greta Thunberg

Anny526987456

Rookie
This girl just came out of nowhere and I know she has to have ties to the Elite. I don't buy this for nothing there is another agenda.
Less than a year ago, she was an unknown schoolgirl from Sweden, albeit an unusual one: she is the daughter of a famous opera singer and an actor. Thunberg also has Asperger’s syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder and selective mutism. The latter, she says, ‘basically means I only speak when I think it’s necessary’. ‘Now is one of those moments,’ she said in a Ted talk watched hundreds of thousands of times on the topic that first brought her into the public eye: her decision to stage a ‘school strike’ last August to draw attention to climate change. Thunberg’s profile has only grown since. Her appearance at the UN climate conference in Poland propelled her to international fame. Most recently she was in Davos. Her message to the billionaires at the World Economic Summit was stark: ‘I want you to panic’ about climate change. Greta’s steely gaze and call to action has won her legions of fans online. She certainly makes for a good story: the sweet girl who is moved to climate action and ends up as an unlikely international celebrity. However, her sudden appearance in the limelight has led to some pointed questions: is Greta’s celebrity status less to do with chance and more to do with a carefully orchestrated public relations campaign. Doubts were first raised when the Swiss magazine Weltwoche published an article last month entitled ‘We’re making a climate icon’. It revealed that Thunberg’s school strike had coincided neatly with the launch of a book about climate change written by her mother, Malena Ernman. Is this a coincidence? It looks less like one when you learn from the same article that the first publicity of Thunberg’s protest came via the social media of the book’s PR man, Ingmar Rentzhog, on the day of its launch. It seems that Rentzhog took a freelance photographer along to the school strike, later posting the pictures on his Facebook and video on his company’s YouTube channel. Meanwhile, Swedish journalist Henrik Alexandersson has claimed that Thunberg’s much-touted speech to the Katowice summit was actually delivered to an almost empty hall – perhaps unsurprising given that she was speaking near the end of the day. Yet it was hard to tell this from the film of her speech – which went viral – which only showed close-ups of her face, a shot of the stage and a brief sequence of an apparently appreciative crowd. Nevertheless, it was this apparently inauspicious event that propelled Thunberg to worldwide fame.Further worrying details have also emerged. As well as working for Greta’s mother, Rentzhog had also recently launched a business called ‘We Don’t Have Time’, a sort of climate-focused PR agency. In October 2018, he invited Greta to join the company’s Youth Advisory Board and in the weeks that followed he used her image intensively ahead of the company’s share issue. This seems to have been very successful, bringing in something short of a million pounds. But whatever the figure, Greta has proved to be an extraordinarily lucrative asset for Mr Rentzhog, and the environmental press has been extraordinarily helpful too.Greta and her family both deny being aware that she would be used in this way, and they have since cut ties with Rentzhog’s organisation, but all these revelations have rather tarnished her image, no matter how sincere her views on climate change. The Thunberg phenomenon began as the unlikely story of a young girl with strong views falling unsuspecting into the limelight. Her strange garb and piercing gaze added to the mystique. But now, the ‘Wizard of Oz’ outfits and the pigtails look to be less odd and more calculated: the careful packaging of a product so that it gets noticed rather than an unusual penchant for 1950s fashion. What we have seen is surely an example of marketing genius rather than a miraculous stroke of luck.
What are your thoughts ????

Attacking the person and not their arguments isn't a good strategy.

What we are doing to the Earth is unsustainable. That doesn't take a genius or prodigy to figure out.
I don't think most people can disagree with your second statement. But I don't think Greta is being attacked here as much as understood, full picture. For example, giving you what is generally accepted, that polution is bad, is not what they are doing. They are creating an issue which justifies any solution they give because "or else we all die in 12 years from the weather". And their solutions are all things you would do under no circumstance except under these threats. Make no mistake, she is a tool of the elite and their agendas

Aero

Superstar
I don't think most people can disagree with your second statement. But I don't think Greta is being attacked here as much as understood, full picture. For example, giving you what is generally accepted, that polution is bad, is not what they are doing. They are creating an issue which justifies any solution they give because "or else we all die in 12 years from the weather". And their solutions are all things you would do under no circumstance except under these threats. Make no mistake, she is a tool of the elite and their agendas
It sounds like you agree with both my statements though.

I agree with calling out anyone's logical fallacies. That is an effective way to refute an argument, calling someone a tool doesn't refute anything though. If we all just call each other tools we will just go around in circles.

Now I haven't read every argument Greta has made. But I've seen enough to know there are far too many appeals to emotion and far too many appeals to authority. Those type of arguments have holes, however, we live in a world where illogical methodologies rule the day. With that said, it might be more logical to deploy such fallacies.

In conclusion, I love her passion and think she's doing fine. Most adults in America don't even know what a logical fallacy means.

Vixy

Star
Here :
Making it easy for you
She is a Mk ultra puppet

Take a look : https://images.app.goo.gl/mfb43p2oRP5XusMJ9

(Ps : vaguely heard who she was
Didn't know really before all the commotion going on )
(Also before you ask (not like her who is faking obviously )
I am concerned about climate change but i won't express my opinion on here )
Old news and its way worse than that, shes from a breeding programme:

DevaWolf

Veteran
The award for the stupidest photo I saw all week goes to this one. It was published in the Guardian.. I mean seriously?

No one needs to bully or attack her, she's a kid put into a position she should not be in. But she's not a freakin saint either.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
In conclusion, I love her passion and think she's doing fine
I think she's just told to deliver a script and most of her talk is just red herring to distract masses from real issues.

Look what the French National Assembly has voted while Greta came here earlier that day with her crocodile tears explaining that we should listen scientists.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190723-french-parliament-approves-controversial-eu-canada-trade-deal-ceta

How does that work with their 'listen scientists' and 'protect the environment' narrative ?

Greta's appearence was a cover up for this CETA and they knew people would fall to this 'awww she's cute and so clever' storytelling so why would they stop?

Wigi

Veteran
The stupidest photo I saw all week was published in the Guardian.. I mean seriously?

No one needs to bully or attack her, she's a kid put into a position she should not be in. But she's not a freakin saint either.
Ecologism is turning into a sect, I've heard journalists comparing the virgin Mary with the virgin Greta.
You can find catholic missionaries saying these crazy things too. Yep the 21st century

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Attacking the person and not their arguments isn't a good strategy.

What we are doing to the Earth is unsustainable. That doesn't take a genius or prodigy to figure out.
There are now several threads on the same topic. I am re-posting here to reply to your statement.

It's not the teenager that people care about. It's the fact that the cabal are using an emotional autistic child to justify UN Agenda 2030.

This is about using climate change alarmism as a means to create full out control of the masses. It's not about the environment. This is communism NWO.
"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself
."
-Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

"The emerging 'environmentalization' of our civilization
and the need for vigorous action in the interest of the entire global
community will inevitably have multiple political consequences.
Perhaps the most important of them will be a gradual change
in the status of the United Nations. Inevitably, it must
assume some aspects of a world government.
"
- Mikhail Gorbachev,

State of the World Forum
"Regionalism must precede globalism.
We foresee a seamless system of governance from
local communities, individual states, regional unions
and up through to the United Nations itself
."
- UN Commission on Global Governance

Anny526987456

Rookie
There are now several threads on the same topic. I am re-posting here to reply to your statement.

It's not the teenager that people care about. It's the fact that the cabal are using an emotional autistic child to justify UN Agenda 2030.

This is about using climate change alarmism as a means to create full out control of the masses. It's not about the environment. This is communism NWO.
"The common enemy of humanity is man.

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up

with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,

water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these

dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through

changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.

The real enemy then, is humanity itself."​

-Club of Rome,​

premier environmental think-tank,

consultants to the United Nations

"The emerging 'environmentalization' of our civilization

and the need for vigorous action in the interest of the entire global

community will inevitably have multiple political consequences.

Perhaps the most important of them will be a gradual change

in the status of the United Nations. Inevitably, it must

assume some aspects of a world government."​

- Mikhail Gorbachev,​

State of the World Forum

"Regionalism must precede globalism.

We foresee a seamless system of governance from

local communities, individual states, regional unions

and up through to the United Nations itself."​

- UN Commission on Global Governance
Thank you

Aero

Superstar
no one is attacking her , we just saying she is working with another agenda behind her that's all
Fair enough. And yes, most people here are being respectful.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter where an argument comes from though. Like it doesn't matter if Darth Vader is in her ear, truth is still the truth.

Anny526987456

Rookie
Fair enough. And yes, most people here are being respectful.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter where an argument comes from though. Like it doesn't matter if Darth Vader is in her ear, truth is still the truth.
truth is truth you are correct , but next thy are going to be pushing the cannibalism agenda to help with the "climate change" I mean really! smh

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
no one is attacking her , we just saying she is working with another agenda behind her that's all
Um, to be fair... I have definitely seen it here. For example @Vixy likes to call her "downsy" as in down syndrome, and others also "liked" those posts. How miserable does someone have to be to ridicule a child's appearance? It's just gross, no matter what your opinion on climate change happens to be.

Last edited: