Climate activist Greta Thunberg

Vixy

Star
srtuy.png
Hrm-hrm...

Wasnt Gretas mom weird? Seems she's an alcoholic aswell.

A person with an FASD might have:

• Abnormal facial features, such as a smooth ridge between the nose and upper lip (this ridge is called the philtrum)
  • Small head size
  • Shorter-than-average height
  • Low body weight
  • Poor coordination
  • Hyperactive behavior
  • Difficulty with attention
  • Poor memory
  • Difficulty in school (especially with math)
  • Learning disabilities
  • Speech and language delays
  • Intellectual disability or low IQ
  • Poor reasoning and judgment skills
  • Sleep and sucking problems as a baby
  • Vision or hearing problems
  • Problems with the heart, kidneys, or bones
Greta herself says she suffered from selective mutism and with every speech she has a paper..Poor memory? Theyre using a disabled kid..this is crazy.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
An antifa supporting leftist is bound to have some type of problems lol (by that I mean the mother being an alcoholic not the child having physical disabilities)

Btw how goes the Freemason hunt?
You read my mind about leftards, Snow.

Bad..baaad bad..I'm resting today but maybe tomorrow, now you gave me something to do. :D

SnowFall

Veteran
You read my mind about leftards, Snow.

Bad..baaad bad..I'm resting today but maybe tomorrow, now you gave me something to do. :D
Haha well at least the fine folks on the left provide us with tons of comedy and entertainment courtesy of their shenanigans lol

I’m glad I could be of assistance
just don’t take too many masons down at once, I’m sure if they feel threatened they’d just panic and start nuking everyone :)

Vixy

Star
Haha well at least the fine folks on the left provide us with tons of comedy and entertainment courtesy of their shenanigans lol

I’m glad I could be of assistance
just don’t take too many masons down at once, I’m sure if they feel threatened they’d just panic and start nuking everyone :)
You know, we had a murder of one of them this summer. A muslim with mental problems stabbed a jewish lady belonging to the masonic lodge 10 times, puncturing both her lungs and what not, she barely made it. Alooot of strange things are going on in this city, soo many with mental problems aswell.

I don't think most people can disagree with your second statement. But I don't think Greta is being attacked here as much as understood, full picture. For example, giving you what is generally accepted, that polution is bad, is not what they are doing. They are creating an issue which justifies any solution they give because "or else we all die in 12 years from the weather". And their solutions are all things you would do under no circumstance except under these threats. Make no mistake, she is a tool of the elite and their agendas
Ok, so I decided to actually listen to the speech (cause I've ignored it all so far) and I don't quite understand your kind of position.

If she is a "tool of the elite" why is she being promoted as a laughing stock? it seems that the "tool of the elite" if anything, is to make climate change a joke topic. Seeing how she became a meme straight away, it seems odd at the least, that someone her age is being used as a symbol of ridicule.

At the same time, isn't that the exact opposite of what "the elite" want, which is to ignore nature and keep investing in destructive capitalism? environmental issues are environmental issues.

Cause and effect, karma, 1 + 1 = 2, no?

I don't really have an opinion on 'climate change' itself (personally I'd prefer that a giant asteroid destroyed the whole planet over night :cool:) but this stuff doesn't add up here.

edit: The way she spoke the speech was obviously over-exaggerated though.

Also, why has it gone from Epstein's island for fucking young girls, to grown adults (the internet, including this very thread) hurling banal insults and ridicule at who is also a really young girl? bloody strange to see.
I doubt everybody's intentions here, everybody.

Last edited:

saki

Star
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/11/01/you-may-not-believe-this-but-greta-thunbergs-no-air-travel-plan-has-hit-a-hilarious-snag-a/

You may not believe this, but Greta Thunberg’s no air travel plan has hit a (hilarious) snag
Posted at 4:17 pm on November 1, 2019 by Greg P.
1572674551412.png

WARNING: Do not have a sip of coffee or any other beverage in your mouth when you read this as it’s the funniest thing we’ve read today.

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg is stuck “halfway to Chile” because organizers moved the event to Spain:

CNN International✔@cnni
Greta Thunberg has traveled halfway to Chile, but will need to turn back to make the COP25 summit after it was moved to Spain. The activist, who refuses to fly due to high levels of emissions from air travel, has put out a transportation plea on Twitter. https://cnn.it/339OUOb

“It turns out I’ve traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)” and “Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November,” which is, you know, winter and not the best sailing weather:
Greta Thunberg✔@GretaThunberg
As #COP25 has officially been moved from Santiago to Madrid I’ll need some help.
It turns out I’ve traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)
Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November... If anyone could help me find transport I would be so grateful.​
What's the carbon footprint of her failed trip? We already know that her original trip involved flying crew members all over the place to reposition the yacht. And now this?​
Greta Thunberg✔@GretaThunbergReplying to @GretaThunberg
I’m so sorry I’ll not be able to visit South and Central America this time, I was so looking forward to this. But this is of course not about me, my experiences or where I wish to travel. We’re in a climate and ecological emergency.
I send my support to the people in Chile.​
Greta’s voyage has had its own critics, who have pointed out that some members of the sailing crew will return by plane, while others fly in to sail the boat back to Europe.
Boris Herrmann, captain of the sailboat, Malizia II, said that the criticism was expected but that Greta shouldn’t be held responsible for the flights by crew members. “We are kind of the ferry to bring her over. We’re a professional sailing team and sometimes we need to fly. We used this voyage also to train,” he said, adding that the team offsets its flights by funding sustainability projects, including mangrove planting in Indonesia. “The trip is an example of how difficult it is to have zero carbon impact.”​
And this, campers, is why we don’t let 16-year-olds set public policy:
Greta Thunberg✔@GretaThunbergReplying to @GretaThunberg
This of course no problem. People are suffering all around the world, and I’m fine whatever I do and wherever I am.
5,44311:24 AM - Nov 1, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok, so I decided to actually listen to the speech (cause I've ignored it all so far) and I don't quite understand your kind of position.

If she is a "tool of the elite" why is she being promoted as a laughing stock? it seems that the "tool of the elite" if anything, is to make climate change a joke topic. Seeing how she became a meme straight away, it seems odd at the least, that someone her age is being used as a symbol of ridicule.

At the same time, isn't that the exact opposite of what "the elite" want, which is to ignore nature and keep investing in destructive capitalism? environmental issues are environmental issues.

I don't really have an opinion on 'climate change' itself (personally I'd prefer that a giant asteroid destroyed the whole planet over night :cool:) but this stuff doesn't add up here.

Also, why has it gone from Epstein's island for fucking young girls, to grown adults (the internet, including this very thread) hurling banal insults and ridicule at who is also a really young girl? bloody strange to see.
"
I doubt everybody's intentions here, everybody."
This..... one thousand times over. I see the CC deniers ignored this post and marched merrily on their way, pitchforks and torches in hand, to serve "justice" on a kid smh.......

I don’t deny that pollution effects the planet negatively, or that the earth is changing. And I don’t harbour negative sentiments towards a child who is being propogandized. I think I explained that in my post. What the “elite” are doing is USING the issue of “climate change” to force their agendas, force things on people that they would not do otherwise, and use it as a totalitarian threat to manipulate populations. All this was what I said in my post already. They have no interest in solving climate problems. Greta became a meme because it is fake and laughable,

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/01/03/i-survived-communism-are-you-ready-for-your-turn/?fbclid=IwAR2gNb51HMfVD2vHQnTEtaBBpFG_C4mdumqApEsuj5g7jjFXJp1Y1UsM7FE

saki

Star
...awesome 'smackdown' of Greta Thunberg, in the form of an 'Open Letter'....
....kinda long, so just a few excerpts.... but the entire thing (at link) is quite good...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/open-letter-greta-thunberg-jason-d-hill/
An Open Letter to Greta Thunberg
You are not a moral leader. But I will tell you what you are.

Mon Nov 11, 2019
Jason D. Hill

Greta Thunberg:

You have stated that you want us to panic, and to act as if our homes are on fire. You insist that rich countries must reduce to zero emissions immediately. In your speeches you attack economic growth and have stated that our current climate crisis is caused by “buying and building things.” You call for climate justice and equity, without addressing the worst polluter on the planet China; the country that is economically annexing much of Africa and Latin America. You dare not lecture Iran about its uranium projects -- because that’s not part of the UN’s agenda, is it?

First, we did not rob you of your childhood or of your dreams. You are the legatee of a magnificent technological civilization which my generation and the one before it and several others preceding it all the way to the Industrial Revolution and the Renaissance, bequeathed to you. That growth-driven, capitalist technological civilization has created the conditions for you to harangue us over our betrayal. It is a civilization that eradicated diseases such as small pox from the world, and that lifted millions out of abject poverty in a universe you think is dying and decaying. It assured you a life expectancy that exceeded that of your ancestors. Most likely by focusing on economic growth which you demonize, and scientific advancement, that civilization will further enhance a robust quality of life and health for your descendants.

The truth, as one anonymous blogger aptly put it, is that your generation is unable to work up to forty hours per week without being chronically depressed and anxious. Its members cannot even decide if they want to be a boy or a girl, or both, or neither, or a “they.” They cannot eat meat without crying. I might add that your generation needs “trigger warnings” and “safe spaces” as pre-conditions for learning in school. Its members have a pathological need to be coddled and protected from the challenging realities of life. Your generation is the biggest demander and consumer of carbon spewing technological gadgets and devices. An hour without any of them and too many of you succumb to paralyzing lethargy. Your generation is the least curious and most insular set of individuals one has ever encountered. Your hubris extends so far that you think you have nothing to learn from your elders.

...read it all here: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/open-letter-greta-thunberg-jason-d-hill/

When people don't like the message, then they always seem to opt for shooting at the messenger. This is human nature. Humans do it in an attempt to try and defend their own ignorance bubble, if/when faced with a message that is making them feel uncomfortable. Especially, if it's one they are afraid might be true, but don't want it to be!

Greta Thunberg is a kid. A teenager. So-called adults are going around attacking a kid, with personal attacks and insults rather than being willing (or mature) enough to be able to stop and rationally investigate the claims being made by environmentalists. One may not agree with the ideas of "the left" (which is absolutely fine) but the environment is not a political party, it's just the environment that everyone on the planet has to share and needs in order to stay alive (humans need nature, in order to be able to survive).

[Environmental Politics]

Many are probably doing this out of fear of what it might mean to actually wake up to what is now rapidly becoming self-evident, all around the planet; that climate change and the effects of CO2 etc. is not only real, but the cumulative effects are now happening rather suddenly and appearing to be quite rapidly increasing in speed.

Perhaps, the thought of a kid being right (if thought about objectively, leaving politics out of it) by being concerned with the environment, is too much for many (because of big Egos) to take?

At the very least, she is showing that she believes in something and that it has been enough for her to want to do something about it. So we have a teenage kid saying to adults, that they can't keep on destroying the environment by going on with "business as usual" because all they want to talk about is money. To say this, is right.

That the climate would change, was actually prophesied long ago. In fact, it was given as one of the signs of the times, to be on the lookout for.

[Signs of the End Times - Climate Change helps cause Armageddon]

Maybe they should listen to what she says, too, and aim to be more objective.

The planet's natural environment is not affiliated with politics, it is the natural life support system of planet earth and it is clearly being destroyed and without it, and enough breathable air for people and animals, everyone die. This is a fact.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How pathetic is it for people to attack a child, whom they are actually jealous of, because she has the strength of spirit to speak the truth about how our stupid and thoughtless actions ARE destroying this planet.

Greta Thunberg's message is in perfect agreement with The King Ruler of the Universe, i.e. our Creator, aka God Almighty.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

So anyone attacking Greta Thunberg for her message is actually, and very foolishly, disregarding and arguing against God, since it is HIS Message, that God Himself chose a small girl to deliver to this world.

Learn to destroy the ego (ALL selfish, destructive behavior) or it WILL destroy YOU.

The ONLY Survival Plan

No politician, or political party, that has ever existed on earth, has ever proven themselves to be either fit, or capable of always doing that which is best for ALL concerned, or of being truly unselfish, no, they are usually behaving in the complete opposite way, so any blind allegiance to any political party is clearly not the right answer. Are we perhaps starting to see this now, that it never could be (and that what the prophets have told us, has turned out to have been true, all along)?

When that is EXACTLY what this world is in desperate need of, now, and more-so than ever before, as hopefully some of you here have also been starting to see.

What is God telling YOU?

This may be very difficult for some people to accept, because, we have all been conditioned our whole lives, to believe that we need to follow along various party lines, and that they have the answers, or are capable, of solving all the problems that we are facing, but here is the Truth:

There is only ONE Person, on the entire planet, right now, that not only knows exactly what needs to be done to fix this mess but Who is also capable and fit for the task and Who is able to help us all to do exactly this, if enough of us will listen to what He says - Christ. And He has said this:

TWH, Chapter 8,

"Don’t let Satan con you!

8:53 You did not come here to destroy and pollute nature, and exterminate the animals; you came
here to learn to be good
. Man is trying to destroy nature, and the day that he succeeds, you are all
dead, and you all think you are sane. This planet belongs to God and the animals, NOT to you, and the
animals have more right to be here, than you do. It is THEIR home, NOT yours, and they have the
RIGHT to survive.

8:54 The animals are not polluting, and trying to destroy nature and themselves, or you. Neither do
they poison themselves with smoking, drinking alcohol and taking drugs. YOU are the only ones
STUPID enough to do that, and you have the audacity to call them, DUMB animals, and to think that
you are better than them, and that you have more right to be here than they do.

What arrogance and stupidity!

8:55 You are evil, they aren’t, and they are better than you, and when you have been destroyed, they
will still be alive (Gen. 8:21 & Ezekiel 39:17-20). Animals only kill to eat, and in self-defence, as God
intended. They do not kill for “pleasure”, like you evil creatures do. LEARN from the animals and
nature, like the Indians did, and become environmentalists.

STOP being so arrogant; blind and stupid!"

and then, in Chapter 13, Christ says:

13:6 We have allowed mankind to reach this point, to let you see your own insanity, HOPEFULLY,
and what a terrible mess you have made of this world, just as We predicted that you would, by
ignoring Our advice and following Satan’s advice.

13:7 This has been done, to prove to you, that neither you, nor Satan, are fit to, nor capable of
running this world; much less the entire Universe; yourselves; so that perhaps, NOW, you will all
see sense, and DO as We advise you to do, instead of doing as Satan advises you to, like you have
been doing, for the last few thousand years. See this as a controlled-example, of what Satan’s rule
would have done to the Universe, if he had won the war: as you fought for him to do.

13:8 Satan is totally, criminally-insane, and there is absolutely no depth of depravity, cruelty and
selfishness, to which he will not stoop, and make you stoop, if you ALLOW him to. That is WHY
We told you, that he is your WORST enemy.

13:9 You now have a PERFECT opportunity to start again, having learned, HOPEFULLY, from
all the mistakes of the last few thousand years."

Please (you reading this), don't choose to believe that you can just remain ignorant, and think that just burying your head in the sand, will make all of these issues that we are facing to somehow go away, because, it wont. These issues need solving. What is needed is for people from everywhere to massively start supporting, promoting and helping the Truth and that we then all begin to take appropriate action. What is God telling you?

The truth is you can do something that will have a positive effect. What is your part, in all of this? We are all being Guided (or at least, the Guidance is there, waiting for us to start paying attention), every day, we just need to learn to listen to It and then, we need to go to the next step, which is to act, and start doing what we are told (following the Good voice in our heads, not the evil one, and learning to know the difference). It's the only way, that any of us will ever be able to survive, and it's up to each one of us if we are going to DO this, or not.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
When people don't like the message, then they always seem to opt for shooting at the messenger.
How pathetic is it for people to attack a child, whom they are actually jealous of, because she has the strength of spirit to speak the truth about how our stupid and thoughtless actions ARE destroying this planet.
This topic has been covered ad nauseam in this forum and this website. While you are entitled to your opinions, I suggest before you go on scolding everyone and stating bible verse references (outside the religious section) to all who dare say anything negative against a child, especially one that is trying to save the planet...haha! I suggest you actually read the various threads and VC's story and become somewhat informed on the subject.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-elite-machine-behind-greta-thunberg/

While this forum has many different components to it, it is best to remember that it is basically a conspiracy site that looks into occult symbolism and explores the esoteric meaning of things. Many forum members are quite adept at spotting propaganda and psychological warfare techniques. Something to keep in mind.

Screenshot_2019-11-15  Soy Boys , Toxic Masculinity - what does it even mean to be a Real Man .png

Lurker

Star
This topic has been covered ad nauseam in this forum and this website. While you are entitled to your opinions, I suggest before you go on scolding everyone and stating bible verse references (outside the religious section) to all who dare say anything negative against a child, especially one that is trying to save the planet...haha! I suggest you actually read the various threads and VC's story and become somewhat informed on the subject.

While this forum has many different components to it, it is best to remember that it is basically a conspiracy site that looks into occult symbolism and explores the esoteric meaning of things. Many forum members are quite adept at spotting propaganda and psychological warfare techniques. Something to keep in mind.

View attachment 27734
That rule is a little bit tricky tho. I'm not sure that putting a religious slant or take on a discussion is the same as a religious discussion. It certainly seems to be a fine line. That said, I would prefer posters kept to secular/scientific arguments outside of the religious forum.

View attachment 27734
Hi Frank Badfinger,

But so what, who those people are. People are trying to dismiss what is going on, and want to beleive that everything is peachy. Well, its not. Greta Thunberg's message (her message, what she has said) is spot on. Those other people, have to listen to it too. It's of course likely, that they would want to make use of it, for their own aims. Nothing new there. That however, is not the point.

I have been studying the climate for years (and have a scientific background), and also share the inclinations of being an environmentalist, and based on this, in my opinion the situation appears so dire, that I suspect "they" (whoever the people connected to her may or may not be, or whatever they think they are) know that if they want to have any hope of surviving, they have to do something. I'm not implying their plans are good, just that they know that they have to act.

I believe that it's actually that bad, based on my own research and observations. So, this is not said in support of so-called rich "elites" who are parasites on humanity. But in this instance they are actually another canary in the coal mine. If there was no problem, they would not care and would only look for more ways to get richer, without batting an eyelid. But, the fact is, Greta Thunberg's message is correct.

Thank you for stating your opinion as well. But I have spent countless hours researching it, both in the fields of scientific research as well as prophecy. And we can see that both of them are converging.

Another thing that has to be realised, is that people (we) always get the government that we deserve. This is one of God's Rules. So, it's good to take notice of this and for people to keep this in mind, too.

Peace to you.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Hi Frank Badfinger,

But so what, who those people are. People are trying to dismiss what is going on, and want to beleive that everything is peachy. Well, its not. Greta Thunberg's message (her message, what she has said) is spot on. Those other people, have to listen to it too.

I have been studying the climate for years, and also share the inclinations of being an environmentalist, and it is actually so bad, that they (whoever the people connected to her are) have no choice but to know that if they want to have any hope of surviving, they have to do something. I'm not implying their plans are good, just that they know that they have to act.

I believe that it's actually that bad, based on my own research and observations. So, this is not said in support of so-called rich "elites" who are parasites on humanity. But in this instance they are actually another canary in the coal mine. If there was no problem, they would not care and would only look for more ways to get richer, without batting an eyelid. But, the fact is, Greta Thunberg's message is correct.

Thank you for stating your opinion as well. But I have spent countless hours researching it, both in the fields of scientific research as well as prophecy. And what we see is that in this case, both of them agree and are starting to converge. Peace to you.
You may be surprised to know that the "rich elite" are the ones funding the environmental NGO's and the various environmental movements, which includes Greta Thunberg's meteoric rise to fame and messiah like status. Become informed.