Clashes rock Venezuela as Guaido urges opposition uprising

Aero

Superstar
It's tough to overthrow a government with Russia sticking their necks in.

I remember Syria all too well. We went all "Night King" on their asses, and they didn't perish.

polymoog

Superstar
i dont know where this footage came from, but it looks like some CGI nonsense to me. watch it again closely. when that armored truck ran over those people in the beginning, we shouldve seen a lot of people down on the ground. we dont, and theres no blood at all.

youll see people disappear and reappear from 0:09 to 0:14.

before anyone starts barking about it, i am NOT saying that it did or did not take place. i am simply saying that this footage is doctored.

Thunderian

Superstar
i dont know where this footage came from, but it looks like some CGI nonsense to me. watch it again closely. when that armored truck ran over those people in the beginning, we shouldve seen a lot of people down on the ground. we dont, and theres no blood at all.

youll see people disappear and reappear from 0:09 to 0:14.

before anyone starts barking about it, i am NOT saying that it did or did not take place. i am simply saying that this footage is doctored.
Here's another incident.

DavidSon

Star
Thread FAIL Lol

Another Failed Coup Attempt- What's Next?

"Why for example, would the media not point out the real crimes of the US vassals of South America, like Colombia, where over 6 million people are internal and external refugees, where at least 240,000 peasants and human rights activists were massacred and many were burned by US-funded paramilitary groups, atrocities that are ongoing as of this day, despite the November 2016 signed “Peace Agreement” between the then Santos Government and the FARC – for which President Manuel Santos received the Nobel Peace Prize. – Can you imagine!
What world are we living in? A world of everyday deceit and lies and highly paid lie-propaganda, paid with fake money – fake as in indiscriminately printed US-dollars – of which every new dollar is debt that will never be paid back (as openly admitted by former FEDs Chairman, Alan Greenspan); dollars that can be indiscriminately spent to produce the deadliest weapons, as well as for corporate media-propaganda lies – also a deadly weapon – to indoctrinate people around the globe into believing that evil is good, and that war is peace.
I have lost many friends by telling them off, by telling them the truth, the truth about Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Syria – mostly to no avail. It’s actually no loss; it’s merely a repeated confirmation of how far the western society has been veered off the path of conscience into a comfort zone, where believing the propaganda lies of reputed media like The Guardian, NYT, WashPost, BBC, FAZ, Spiegel, Le Monde, Figaro, el País, ABC — and so on, is edifying. They are so convincing. They are so well-reputed and well-known. How could they lie? – No loss, indeed."

Thread FAIL Lol

Another Failed Coup Attempt- What's Next?

"Why for example, would the media not point out the real crimes of the US vassals of South America, like Colombia, where over 6 million people are internal and external refugees, where at least 240,000 peasants and human rights activists were massacred and many were burned by US-funded paramilitary groups, atrocities that are ongoing as of this day, despite the November 2016 signed “Peace Agreement” between the then Santos Government and the FARC – for which President Manuel Santos received the Nobel Peace Prize. – Can you imagine!
What world are we living in? A world of everyday deceit and lies and highly paid lie-propaganda, paid with fake money – fake as in indiscriminately printed US-dollars – of which every new dollar is debt that will never be paid back (as openly admitted by former FEDs Chairman, Alan Greenspan); dollars that can be indiscriminately spent to produce the deadliest weapons, as well as for corporate media-propaganda lies – also a deadly weapon – to indoctrinate people around the globe into believing that evil is good, and that war is peace.
I have lost many friends by telling them off, by telling them the truth, the truth about Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Syria – mostly to no avail. It’s actually no loss; it’s merely a repeated confirmation of how far the western society has been veered off the path of conscience into a comfort zone, where believing the propaganda lies of reputed media like The Guardian, NYT, WashPost, BBC, FAZ, Spiegel, Le Monde, Figaro, el País, ABC — and so on, is edifying. They are so convincing. They are so well-reputed and well-known. How could they lie? – No loss, indeed."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/need-more-soldiers-venezuelas-guaido-says-opposition-overestimated-military-support-before-failed-uprising/2019/05/04/72561cb8-6e8b-11e9-bbe7-1c798fb80536_story.html?outputType=amp

The fact is no matter the problems in Venezuela or with Maduro the people do not want Guido. His supporters are predominantly exiled and whites who hate the indigenous and want to go back the white supremacy of the pre-bolivar days.

It failed spectacularly and the only way to install the puppet will be with force. Let’s see if Mango and Bolton actually do it.

Aero

Superstar
I'm pretty sure the communications in Venezuela have been severely limited. So the idea that any of this stuff lacks bias would be short-sighted at best. The reality here is that neither of these two "leaders" is good at leading. Plus they don't really seem like two guys at war with each other. Those vying for power in Venezuela seem like two guys stuck in a snake pit. Yeah, they could fight each other, but the most pressing matter is the snakes in the pit!

free2018

Star
US puppet versus Russian puppet? Yawn. Governments are criminal. The Venezuelans would figure it out if they didn't have three countries minding their business all the time.
Venezuelan politicians-- criminals--who milked the country under Chavez and Maduro are already here investing their ill-gotten gains into US real estate to clean their money.

free2018

Star
I'm pretty sure the communications in Venezuela have been severely limited. So the idea that any of this stuff lacks bias would be short-sighted at best. The reality here is that neither of these two "leaders" is good at leading. Plus they don't really seem like two guys at war with each other. Those vying for power in Venezuela seem like two guys stuck in a snake pit. Yeah, they could fight each other, but the most pressing matter is the snakes in the pit!
Yeah but the waters have been muddied by Russia and the US over and over again.

Thunderian

Superstar
The fact is no matter the problems in Venezuela or with Maduro the people do not want Guido. His supporters are predominantly exiled and whites who hate the indigenous and want to go back the white supremacy of the pre-bolivar days.
The fact is that Guaido is the legitimate president of Venezuela.

The fact is that Guaido is the legitimate president of Venezuela.
How so? How is a guy who boycotted an internationally recognized election therefore receiving zero votes the legitimate president?

Maduro is more legitimate than Trump.

Thunderian

Superstar
How so? How is a guy who boycotted an internationally recognized election therefore receiving zero votes the legitimate president?

Maduro is more legitimate than Trump.
On January 10, 2019, due to an election that no one except Maduro thought was free or fair, the National Assembly of Venezuela declared Maduro's 2018 reelection to be invalid, and Juan Guaidó to be acting president of the country. This was done in full accordance with Venezuela's laws and it's contitution.