Clashes Continue For Second Night At Al-aqsa

marcecar10

Established
Do you think I am the only one reading your replies? Post your links and let the other readers decide if they want to trust them.

You said that Israel is killing Palestinians every day for no reason. You expect me to believe that with a hostile press swarming all over every move Israel makes, and a Palestinian media arm that turns every interaction between the IDF and any Palestinian into a human rights outrage, there is zero evidence of these daily murders?
Then what's the point of giving links yo you. Because they are all "horrific terrorism affiliated-media groups" that shouldnt be taken in count. While all mighty Israel media is obvious neutral and not biased media that should be taken into account.

Thunderian

Superstar
M

I don't accept the actions of these individuals who call themselves Palestinians and throw shit at a cause that is struggling so hard to make it in this crazy times. But still that makes Israel no freaking angel whatsoever. Israel's military actions, alleged racism and extreme policies also throw shade at its human rights record and other milestones achieved by them.
Don't believe the hype. Israel isn't guilty of a tenth of the things they're accused of.

Thunderian

Superstar
Then what's the point of giving links yo you. Because they are all "horrific terrorism affiliated-media groups" that shouldnt be taken in count. While all mighty Israel media is obvious neutral and not biased media that should be taken into account.
That's hardly what I said. Post links and let's examine them.