Clashes Continue For Second Night At Al-aqsa

Thunderian

Superstar
Clashes continue for second night at Al-Aqsa: video
almasdarnews.com/article/clashes-continue-second-night-al-aqsa-video/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:00 A.M.) – Clashes between Muslim worshipers and Israeli police continued into a second night, Monday outside the Temple Mount.

The Palestinian Red Crescent reported a number of injuries following clashes earlier in the day.

Protesters are angry at new Israeli security measures put in place at the compound.

The measures, which include security cameras and metal detectors, were put in place following a shoot-out last Friday that left two Israeli police officers and three Palestinians dead.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-diplomat-fires-back-israels-disapproval-syrian-ceasefire/

Lady

Star
This holier than thou attitude of yours is very hypocritical. Anyway, when you've been occupied, harassed, denied basic human rights and treated as an animal for more than 60 years, then talk to me about being hateful. If not, then please spare me.
That has personally happened to YOU? I am addressing YOUR hatred.

Serendipity

Established
It is not like your peaceful Zionist friends do not kill Palestinians on daily basis for no reason. It is a justified day of rage and believe me Thunderian I would be the first one to join the protest had I lived there. We have every right to do this considering it is OUR country. Also, you might think that installing metal detectors is not a big deal but accepting them would legitimize Israel's occupation. Where is Lisa now to believe me when I say that Palestinians do not control access to Al Aqsa mosque?

Also Thunderian, Christians joined the protests yesterday. In fact, some of them did join the prayers. Christian leaders, men and women were distributing food to the Muslims praying. I do not expect you to understand this level of harmony between Palestinians since you're brainwashed to believe that we don't co-exist peacefully.

Here is a picture of the man praying:
20258078_1608500369180957_2651488246624262500_n.jpg

A Christian leader helping the Muslims:
20155920_846256582205066_3754997402475143377_n.jpg

And this is my favourite, when the Israelis banned the mosques from calling for prayers, this was the response of the Christians and the Samaritans:
https://medium.com/@thepalestineproject/christians-samaritans-and-muslims-raise-call-to-prayer-together-in-nablus-f5dbfa501da4
https://www.albawaba.com/loop/call-to-prayer-jerusalem-church-907532
This is the call of prayer by a priest in a church in Palestine:

We stand together against the Israelis, unfortunately for you and your narrative.

Lady

Star
I think it should be clear by now. I'm from Palestine.
Well, ok then....
I really haven't been on here much this summer due to work and a busy personal schedule, so I am playing a little catch up.

You know all this upheaval is according to plan and supposed to ignite a war of end-time proportions. The elite must have their god.
We are all the puppets.

manama

Star
It would please the LORD Jesus if you did! :)

We are human, however, and cannot keep to His standards without Divine intervention.
We have a belief that if you are being oppressed and you are not fighting against your oppressor for your rights even if youre fully capable of doing so, youre part of the problem since you arent stopping him.

Etagloc

Superstar
I know....I know....:(

Just so tired in general of the hate in this world!!!!

"Who are better prepared than the oppressed to understand the terrible significance of an oppressive society? Who suffer the effects of oppression more than the oppressed? Who can better understand the necessity of liberation? They will not gain this liberation by chance but through the praxis of their quest for it, through their recognition of the necessity to fight for it. And this fight, because of the purpose given it by the oppressed, will actually constitute an act of love opposing the lovelessness which lies at the heart of the oppressors' violence, lovelessness even when clothed in false generosity."

"Violence is initiated by those who oppress, who exploit, who fail to recognize others as persons- not by those who are oppressed, exploited, and unrecognized. It is not the unloved who initiate disaffection, but those who canoot love because they love only themselves. It is not the helpless, subject to terror, who initiate terror, but the violent, who with their power create the concrete situation which begets the 'rejects of life.' It is not the tyrannized who initiate despotism, but the tyrants. It is not the despised who initiate hatred, but those who despise. It is not those whose humanity is denied the who negate humankind, but those who denied that humanity (thus negating their own as well)...

For the oppressors, however, it is always the oppressed (whom they obviously never call 'the oppressed' but- depending on whether they are fellow countrymen or not- 'those people' or 'the blind and envious masses' or 'savages' or 'natives' or 'subversives') who are disaffected, who are 'violent', 'barbaric,' 'wicked,' or 'ferocious' when they react to the violence of the oppressors."

-Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed

Lady

Star
@Etagloc
Yes, the oppressed...but true liberation is in the mind-the critical thinker who can identify, evaluate and reason in a way that will prevent him from reacting in the typical way to tyranny. This is Christ's message as He instructed us to "turn the other cheek when struck."
Radical, right?

Thunderian

Superstar
It is not like your peaceful Zionist friends do not kill Palestinians on daily basis for no reason.
Can you can find one credible example of a Palestinian being killed by the IDF or Israeli police for no reason, from any time in the last year?

As for what's happening at the Temple Mount, you know this is because three Israeli Arabs attacked and killed two Israeli policemen, right?

How does a religion of peace inspire it's followers to murder people within its own holy site?

And when the police and the waqf searched the area, they found even more weapons.

How can you call Islam a religion of peace, when it's followers do things like this at the urging of their religious and political leaders?

Two days ago a Palestinian broke into a home and stabbed to death three Jews as they sat at their shabbot meal. Stabbed them to death in front of their family. In front of their little children.

Hamas, as well as many, many Palestinians, have hailed this attacker and the terrorists on the Temple Mount as heroes.

It's very hard to have sympathy for the legitimate complaints of the Palestinians when they act like this.

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc
Yes, the oppressed...but true liberation is in the mind-the critical thinker who can identify, evaluate and reason in a way that will prevent him from reacting in the typical way to tyranny. This is Christ's message as He instructed us to "turn the other cheek when struck."
Radical, right?
No, I don't think it's in the mind. I don't think liberation is in the mind. The spark starts in the mind but the flame is larger than the spark.

I respect you and your beliefs, though.

Lady

Star
No, I don't think it's in the mind. I don't think liberation is in the mind. The spark starts in the mind but the flame is larger than the spark.

I respect you and your beliefs, though.
I summarized the philosophy of the one you quoted-Freire. So you do not follow his thought through to its conclusion?

Last edited: