CIA and Trump

The Zone

Star
Drone strikes would have been okay'd by any US President. Seeing proof beyond assumption or opinion is what I am on the lookout for. I remain open to varying interpretations and more info. Maybe because I am pro Christ:) Yeah, I know the sig means Anarchy in the UK;)

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I don't know who is being employed nowadays at CIA and Mossad and co. But they are doing a very poor job, and are pretty much digging their own grave. They use their product (TRUMP) as president, to pretty much discredit their globalist plans, and wars abroad to then only be for it in the end?

So let me explain this in basic terms: They basically woke up people (That would usually be asleep) and credited the conspiracy theorists that would usually be seen as nut jobs, and proved them to be correct? So basically if Trump caves in, he proved to everyone the system is corrupt, and the media are bullshitters so aren't the CIA pretty much biting their own tail? and losing their few life lines they have left to keep the delusion of the american dream going?

The winner of this is humanity. America will probably collapse, and the overdue civil war will happen, and then it's history, and the rise of the east China, and Russia take centre stage and these two nations are into the multi-polar world to which the globalists (illuminati) do not want. In my view, I do not think TRUMP is a insider, I think he is being wrestled with as we speak to be apart of the globalists, but you can sense the nervousness of the media, and the powers that be. I feel this is just inevitable, America had their eyes on the dollar sign for so long, they forgot how to be smart again, and lost control.

Aero

Superstar
Trump may be playing some hidden hand, but I actually think he doesn't like the CIA. Simply because all of their mk ultra shit couldn't give his inauguration the most epic turnout.

Turns out Mk Ultra is in the discount bin of the spy world. Project phoenix on the other hand... Gets lots of action

The Zone

Star
The one thing that has at time tickles me that so many think they have the answers and know what is up. Firstly, being an American, I don't think a race war happens. It's not that bad here and most of it is media fabricated or George Soros created. If there is a war or divide it will be a culture war of traditionalist right versus far left types. That is far more likely than a race war and maybe the intent for Marshall Law...who knows.

But perhaps the PTB's don't have their hooks in everyone and Trump slipped through the cracks. Look at all one side is doing to trash him or take him out. Look at thieir ties to the absolutely bought off Clinton clan. What some of you may not consider is that the truth you know is what the media has fed you. All of your take on America is tainted from the crap arse news is spews. Suppose for a moment that what they really fear is Russia and the US getting togther with Trump in office for that would be enough power to actually shake things up.

Can Trump be the same as others or controlled now or in time....sure. But there is far to much drama going on that is not needed to buy into that hook, line and sinker. The PTB's depend on people getting in office they already control. They may indeed be pulling the strings with Trump. Perhaps those camps in the US are built for either side with the same goal of population decline. But there is no one clear take and certainly not a simple answer. At no other time in US history has there been such a broad awakening. How or why did all the media outlets get it wrong with Trump winning. And before I go on, I am not a Trump superfan by any means.

But there is no evidence yet past a few things some can point to that Trump is for sure controlled by the Illumininati or whatever. If you live here you realize that it is the left that has suddenly bought into the lie. It's been a flip. They are the ones pointing to Russia as being the big bad bear and looking to blame any and every one. They are the ones pushing the agenda so many talk of here, be it transgerism, to one world globalism and everything in between. But mainly, globalism.

It absolutely blows me away that people always cover things in such easy and convenient blanket statements without really thinking through all the angles. The bottom line is nobody here has the real answers and the deception is always by desgin. It is like a constantly moving puzzle that changes before you can get all the pieces to fit .

It is not as simple as some may think and if it is then there is no hope or reason to fight, enlighten, discuss or even exist for it is already over. Perhaps it is chaos by design for a second coming or multiple other theories. I surely don;t know, but I will think it through and realize that most of the information we get is tainted, spin cycled and that most of it wasted our time talking about the things going on right under our eyes. I will never buy into common narratives again.

mecca

Superstar
If there is a war or divide it will be a culture war of traditionalist right versus far left types. That is far more likely than a race war and maybe the intent for Marshall Law...who knows
I really hope that doesn't happen.

Reactions: TMT

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I don't know who is being employed nowadays at CIA and Mossad and co. But they are doing a very poor job, and are pretty much digging their own grave. They use their product (TRUMP) as president, to pretty much discredit their globalist plans, and wars abroad to then only be for it in the end?

So let me explain this in basic terms: They basically woke up people (That would usually be asleep) and credited the conspiracy theorists that would usually be seen as nut jobs, and proved them to be correct? So basically if Trump caves in, he proved to everyone the system is corrupt, and the media are bullshitters so aren't the CIA pretty much biting their own tail? and losing their few life lines they have left to keep the delusion of the american dream going?

The winner of this is humanity. America will probably collapse, and the overdue civil war will happen, and then it's history, and the rise of the east China, and Russia take centre stage and these two nations are into the multi-polar world to which the globalists (illuminati) do not want.
The one thing that has at time tickles me that so many think they have the answers and know what is up. Firstly, being an American, I don't think a race war happens. It's not that bad here and most of it is media fabricated or George Soros created. If there is a war or divide it will be a culture war of traditionalist right versus far left types. That is far more likely than a race war and maybe the intent for Marshall Law...who knows.

But perhaps the PTB's don't have their hooks in everyone and Trump slipped through the cracks. Look at all one side is doing to trash him or take him out. Look at thieir ties to the absolutely bought off Clinton clan. What some of you may not consider is that the truth you know is what the media has fed you. All of your take on America is tainted from the crap arse news is spews. Suppose for a moment that what they really fear is Russia and the US getting togther with Trump in office for that would be enough power to actually shake things up.

Can Trump be the same as others or controlled now or in time....sure. But there is far to much drama going on that is not needed to buy into that hook, line and sinker. The PTB's depend on people getting in office they already control. They may indeed be pulling the strings with Trump. Perhaps those camps in the US are built for either side with the same goal of population decline. But there is no one clear take and certainly not a simple answer. At no other time in US history has there been such a broad awakening. How or why did all the media outlets get it wrong with Trump winning. And before I go on, I am not a Trump superfan by any means.

But there is no evidence yet past a few things some can point to that Trump is for sure controlled by the Illumininati or whatever. If you live here you realize that it is the left that has suddenly bought into the lie. It's been a flip. They are the ones pointing to Russia as being the big bad bear and looking to blame any and every one. They are the ones pushing the agenda so many talk of here, be it transgerism, to one world globalism and everything in between. But mainly, globalism.

It absolutely blows me away that people always cover things in such easy and convenient blanket statements without really thinking through all the angles. The bottom line is nobody here has the real answers and the deception is always by desgin. It is like a constantly moving puzzle that changes before you can get all the pieces to fit .

It is not as simple as some may think and if it is then there is no hope or reason to fight, enlighten, discuss or even exist for it is already over. Perhaps it is chaos by design for a second coming or multiple other theories. I surely don;t know, but I will think it through and realize that most of the information we get is tainted, spin cycled and that most of it wasted our time talking about the things going on right under our eyes. I will never buy into common narratives again.
Couldn't have said that better myself. Totally agree.

A.J.

Star
NYPD has the goods on weinergate.... Flynn was anti NWO all the way....Gulliani (who is friends with Trump) is no boy scout but I'm sure he still has friends in NYPD.... I think Trump, who was also friends with Epstein (ugggh!) has a lil good in him & relishes the role of spoiler, but not sure how far he will go.... In the end, I don't trust the GOP, outside of Rand Paul and a few others.....

Lady

Star
The sad fact is that anyone who really is going against the DC establishment has to get down and dirty to play with the boys...(not that! you know what I mean! ) So we really cannot tell always by actions because we know Trump knows how to play the winning game, and knows to not show his hand-he said that exact thing at some rally.

That being said, I have heard and read enough to start thinking that Trump IS controlled, a puppet more or less, but for the side that wants to see America flourish. When the country and citizens prosper, then there is $$ to be made. The anti-NWO faction wants America to exist to continue to produce $$ .

TonyVanDam

Established
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/14/520162910/trump-restores-cia-power-to-launch-drone-strikes

The animosity between the CIA and Trump is deception. It's a con to make his followers believe he is working against the system. The reality is It was probably the CIA themselves who leaked the DNC emails to wiki leaks. It's telling that his first act as president was to visit the CIA and tell them how much he loved them.
THAT^ and the then President-elect Donald Trump was taken to the verbal woodshed to receive the real truth on who & what is really running the USA [the country & the corporation] while the video of the JFK assassination on blu-ray is played in the background as a reminder of what will happen to Trump if he ever goes too far.

Just so all of you know, President Obama was taken to that same verbal woodshed 8 years earlier.

Ella

Rookie
Speaking of Trump and CIA, did anyone notice the huge mistake in Sweden. Trump spoke in the morning about acts of vandalism and attacks by the refugees in Sweden. The thing was the boys from CIA "made it happened" only later in the afternoon. I don't know how was perceived there but from here it was another false flag turned into a huge fiasco, of course the press didn't make too much fuzz about it and the incident was quickly swept under the rug.But still it may be a proof that the relationship CIA -Trump is not so tight,or at least communication is not their forte. Sorry if I make any mistake ,English is not my first language

Lady

Star
Good point. I was wondering myself why he spoke PRIOR to any reported attack being mentioned anywhere.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Reports of immigrant-fueled violence have been coming out of Sweden for years now, since long before Trump.

In 1975, Sweden decided to start taking in massive numbers of immigrants. They now take in multiple tens of thousands each year. By 2005, a report showed that immigrants were over-represented in every category of violent crime, so the report was buried and statistics like that aren't taken anymore. In 2015, the Swedish prime minister said that Sweden was in a state of crisis because of immigration, then refused to elaborate. Last year, Sweden had more rapes per capita than any other country in the world, except for Lesotho, South Africa.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Reports of immigrant-fueled violence have been coming out of Sweden for years now, since long before Trump.

In 1975, Sweden decided to start taking in massive numbers of immigrants. They now take in multiple tens of thousands each year. By 2005, a report showed that immigrants were over-represented in every category of violent crime, so the report was buried and statistics like that aren't taken anymore. In 2015, the Swedish prime minister said that Sweden was in a state of crisis because of immigration, then refused to elaborate. Last year, Sweden had more rapes per capita than any other country in the world, except for Lesotho, South Africa.
Let Israel take in some immigrants, you know to coincide with their foreign policy of destabilising Muslim countries. Why should Europe look after Israel's mess? bet you don't have an enthusiastic response to that Mr thunderian :p

Thunderian

Superstar
There are more Arabs in Israel than there are Jews in all Arab countries, combined.

Why don't Arab countries take in some of their Muslim brothers? Seems like it would be a better fit all around.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
There are more Arabs in Israel than there are Jews in all Arab countries, combined.

Why don't Arab countries take in some of their Muslim brothers? Seems like it would be a better fit all around.
Err what? Who took in Jews when they were busy getting kicked out of Europe? = Muslim countries. Who demanded for all Jews to return to Israel? = Israel. Please don't try your sympathetic shit with me.

It is Israel that needs to take in all the fleeing Iraqis, and Syrians, and Palestinians, it is Israel's foreign policy that is destabilising Arab countries therefore it is Israel's responsibility to take them in, not Europe. Anyone with A brain know's Israel hate's everyone that is not their kind. One just has to look at history, and figure it out :)