CIA and Trump

SkepticCat

Veteran
I simply don't get why anybody could possibly like Trump. What are the positive attributes about him you appreciate? Has he implemented any intelligent policies? Does he have any strong personal qualities? What is it? Why is part of the conspiracy community buying it?

I think they're really laughing at the world trying to figure out what 'side' Trump is on. To have people even consider him is a narrative that's so deranged and anti-human even discussing it is absurd. It's the perfect proof all reason has been abandoned and insanity has fully taken over. People are accepting the corporate imperial NWO status quo instead of understanding that real change is possible. What is Trump's relation with the CIA? Well... does it matter? Forget the clandestine action - what he is saying and what is he doing? Can you get behind it? Is he going to make the world a better place? Will this man bring peace and understanding or war and division? What is the spirit of this man? What are his beliefs, his objectives?

Here's what I'm trying to say: We could make a man like Gandhi president of the US. It doesn't have to be a Clinton or a Trump. That it must be so is the false idea that has been drilled so thoroughly into peoples' heads they no longer even consider an alternative.

Here's an overview of what's happening with the spendings: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Is the way to 'Make America great again' to increase military spending while cutting on everything else? Can you get behind the US-first policy of strong-arming everybody else into submission? There's supposedly enough nukes to kill everyone and everything many times over so just how much more military strength do you really need so that "nobody will dare mess with the US"? Insanity. You have bought the NWO narrative and world view line, hook and sinker. Do you have the slightest idea how many of the world's problems could be easily resolved if just a fraction of that military spending was instead diverted into humanitarian efforts?

Every single thing the man is doing and saying has NWO written all over it. If it was Clinton doing what he does and behaving like he does this thread wouldn't even exist since everybody would find it perfectly obvious it's all NWO and CIA-related.

The winner of this is humanity. America will probably collapse, and the overdue civil war will happen, and then it's history, and the rise of the east China, and Russia take centre stage and these two nations are into the multi-polar world to which the globalists (illuminati) do not want. In my view, I do not think TRUMP is a insider, I think he is being wrestled with as we speak to be apart of the globalists, but you can sense the nervousness of the media, and the powers that be. I feel this is just inevitable, America had their eyes on the dollar sign for so long, they forgot how to be smart again, and lost control.
This is both naive and incredibly cynical one-eyed thinking (no pun intended). The terrible state the US is in is in no way to Humanity's benefit. US citizens are not evil, which I think many Muslims sadly believe (the exact same kind of foolish demonization being played against all peoples). Everybody suffers under the US slave state, just in different ways. I can't believe you mention China is particular - the nation doesn't even pretend to be democratic.

Lady

Star
Or...we the people of this land could claim our authority over it and self-govern. :rolleyes:
Who needs a government? We have been TOLD that we need one, and It was not God Who told us that.

God gave Israel a king because THEY begged for one. It was never God's intention to have a man govern over His people-He planned to lead them through His chosen mouthpieces..."but they would not."

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Why is part of the conspiracy community buying it?
That's the conspiracy. They're supposed to be falling for trump. It's working... they're supporting the system even though they're the ones who supposedly know that the system is against them.

Reactions: TMT

mecca

Superstar
Or...we the people of this land could claim our authority over it and self-govern. :rolleyes:
Who needs a government?
I wish... most people don't care enough to group together and do something like that.

Lady

Star
I wish... most people don't care enough to group together and do something like that.
I have not fully vetted this site, and find things that I oppose on it, but here is an example of how to self-govern. It is very interesting to start viewing the land in this nation as belonging to us-not just in the rhetorical way that we hear parroted by the politicians.
www.americanlawoftheland.com

Last edited:

TMT

Star
I simply don't get why anybody could possibly like Trump. What are the positive attributes about him you appreciate? Has he implemented any intelligent policies? Does he have any strong personal qualities? What is it? Why is part of the conspiracy community buying it?

I think they're really laughing at the world trying to figure out what 'side' Trump is on. To have people even consider him is a narrative that's so deranged and anti-human even discussing it is absurd. It's the perfect proof all reason has been abandoned and insanity has fully taken over. People are accepting the corporate imperial NWO status quo instead of understanding that real change is possible. What is Trump's relation with the CIA? Well... does it matter? Forget the clandestine action - what he is saying and what is he doing? Can you get behind it? Is he going to make the world a better place? Will this man bring peace and understanding or war and division? What is the spirit of this man? What are his beliefs, his objectives?

Here's what I'm trying to say: We could make a man like Gandhi president of the US. It doesn't have to be a Clinton or a Trump. That it must be so is the false idea that has been drilled so thoroughly into peoples' heads they no longer even consider an alternative.

Here's an overview of what's happening with the spendings: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Is the way to 'Make America great again' to increase military spending while cutting on everything else? Can you get behind the US-first policy of strong-arming everybody else into submission? There's supposedly enough nukes to kill everyone and everything many times over so just how much more military strength do you really need so that "nobody will dare mess with the US"? Insanity. You have bought the NWO narrative and world view line, hook and sinker. Do you have the slightest idea how many of the world's problems could be easily resolved if just a fraction of that military spending was instead diverted into humanitarian efforts?

Every single thing the man is doing and saying has NWO written all over it. If it was Clinton doing what he does and behaving like he does this thread wouldn't even exist since everybody would find it perfectly obvious it's all NWO and CIA-related.

This is both naive and incredibly cynical one-eyed thinking (no pun intended). The terrible state the US is in is in no way to Humanity's benefit. US citizens are not evil, which I think many Muslims sadly believe (the exact same kind of foolish demonization being played against all peoples). Everybody suffers under the US slave state, just in different ways. I can't believe you mention China is particular - the nation doesn't even pretend to be democratic.
54Billion increase is scary as hell, he's either preparing for war with Iran/Russia/China or the us police state infrastructure is going to get a multi billion dollar boost.

Just wait until an attack happens on this guy's watch.

Bob H

Trump is Jesuit-connected as are most of your senators in the US Government.
The Patriot Act -so-called- was written by a Jesuit. Diet Binh.
Your CIA Director is Jesuit trained.
Alex Jones is always getting so-called Ex-CIA on his show McGowan I think his name is.
Even George Noory is Jesuit trained.
I think it would be an idea to see just how many Jesuits there are in your Government?
If you want more info on the Jesuits, go to Eric Jon Phelps at www.vaticanassassins.org or check out this webpage 'Click' Here.
Up to you. I'm just trying to help.

Last edited:

TMT

Star
Alex Jones is always getting so-called Ex-CIA on his show McGowna I think his name is.
I think it would be an idea to see just how many Jesuits there are in your Government?
If you want more info on the Jesuits, go to Eric Jon Phelps at www.vaticanassassins.org or check out this webpage 'Click' Here.
Alex Jones is always getting so-called Ex-CIA on his show McGowna I think his name is.
Seymour Hersh has said that the catholic organization Opus Dei controls the military.

Bob H

' Opus Dei ' is really just another group of Jesuits. I think if you research it a little bit, you will discover that?
They are very closely connected at the least.

TMT

Star
' Opus Dei ' is really just another group of Jesuits. I think if you research it a little bit, you will discover that?
They are very closely connected at the least.
Yeah I've heard that too.

Bob H

Yeah I've heard that too.
When people begin to wake up to the fact that the Jesuits i.e. the Vatican are running things in the background, then things might happen.
The Jesuits have been booted out of every country in Europe and other places. Murder follows them wherever they go as well as political intrigue and all sorts of other stuff. They have a hand in every countries politics, that is why we see PaedoGate / Pizzagate.

Paedophilia is used as Blackmail against politicians in every country.