Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

Maes17

Superstar
This is gonna sound very shill like, but I'd like to work for the CIA. o_O

Imagine the wealth of information you'd have. Even then I bet there are restrictions for some agents

Helioform

Star
The WTC towers were brought down using a Directed Energy Weapon, or more specifically using the Brookhaven’s Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Laboratory not too far from there. If you look at a map in Google Earth, you will see that the collider lines up PERFECTLY with the area where the towers used to be. So this "confession" to me is not true.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The WTC towers were brought down using a Directed Energy Weapon, or more specifically using the Brookhaven’s Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Laboratory not too far from there. If you look at a map in Google Earth, you will see that the collider lines up PERFECTLY with the area where the towers used to be. So this "confession" to me is not true.
He's referring to Building 7 which actually came down in a free fall in what was obviously a controlled demolition. Even the owner said "...so we decided to pull it." That means it had to be wired-up in advance. Nice way to destroy criminal evidence in those offices...
wtc7naudetxf5.gif

There goes the evidence in "the largest insider trading case in history"

US judge tosses Saudi Arabia’s motion to dismiss 9/11 complicity lawsuits
https://www.rt.com/usa/422633-us-court-dismisses-motion-saudi-arabia-lawsuit/

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
He's referring to Building 7 which actually came down in a free fall in what was obviously a controlled demolition. Even the owner said "...so we decided to pull it." That means it had to be wired-up in advance. Nice way to destroy criminal evidence in those offices...
View attachment 5457

There goes the evidence in "the largest insider trading case in history"

US judge tosses Saudi Arabia’s motion to dismiss 9/11 complicity lawsuits
https://www.rt.com/usa/422633-us-court-dismisses-motion-saudi-arabia-lawsuit/
Ok. Sometimes I miss some stuff because I speed read a lot. I am still wondering how they could put all these explosives in there without anyone noticing though.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I am still wondering how they could put all these explosives in there without anyone noticing though.
Marvin Bush and the Planting of Explosives
http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm

Background and Motive
http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_04.htm

In the summer of 2000, the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a neo-conservative think tank riddled with soon to be Bush administration officials and advisors, issued a document calling for the radical restructuring of U.S. government and military policies. It advocated the massive expansion of defense spending, the re-invasion of Iraq, the military and economic securing of Afghanistan and Central Asia, increased centralized power and funds for the CIA, FBI, and NSA, among a slew of other policies that would, in the near future, be enacted upon their ascension to power. In the same document, they cite a potential problem with their plan. Referring to the goals of transforming the U.S. and global power structure, the paper states that because of the American Public's slant toward ideas of democracy and freedom, "this process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." (ibid.)

PNAC members, and signees to its policy documents, include: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wofowitz, Jeb Bush, Richard Perle, John Bolton, Scooter Libby, Elliot Abrams, Richard Armitage, William Bennet, William Kristol, and Zalmy Khalilzad - men with their hands deep in the private defense, oil, and multi-national corporate industries poised to make vast sums of money and secure huge tracts of power and influence if PNAC policy evolved into U.S. Government policy. Nine months after they rose to power, and assumed central positions of leadership up and down the spectrum of military, civilian, domestic, and international agencies, they got their 'New Pearl Harbor'. And PNAC policy essentially evolved into the Bush Administration's official agenda. While this alarmingly convenient coincidence does not prove anything in and of itself, it does establish motive. And it certainly would raise the eyebrows of concern from any serious investigator looking into the facts of September 11.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
And don't forget this guy. He was hip deep in it...

Dov Zakheim Retires — OH PLEASE!!!!
https://atrueott.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/dov-zakheim-retires-oh-please/

'I also mentioned that “the ordained rabbi had been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence of Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. He is as I described him earlier, the bionic Zionist.” In fact, “Most of Israel’s armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of Us F-16s and F-15s were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.”

More important is that “in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) that could hijack even a hijacked plan and land or crash it wherever,” including the Twin Trade Towers.'

Last edited: