Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why is there so much resistance on this board to honesty?

The OP is from a fake news site. That should disqualify it from being taken seriously, no matter what percentage of it might be factual.

How did we go from being a truther board, to one where fake news is fine as long as the general thrust of it matches what's accepted as fact?

Honestly, between the casual racism and the low standards for what constitutes truth, I'm pretty disgusted with this board right now.

Is this what passes for vigilance? God help us all.

DesertRose

Superstar
disclaimer /dɪsˈkleɪmɚ/ noun
plural disclaimers
Learner's definition of DISCLAIMER
[count]

: a statement that is meant to prevent an incorrect understanding of something (such as a book, a movie, or an advertisement)
  • The documentary opens with a disclaimer that many of its scenes are “fictional re-creations” of real events.

TMT

Star
I always liked Ron Paul. He's clearly there to give people some doses of truth. There's not a lot we can do with that truth though. Nothing that will satisfy our immediate need for gratification anyway. They used to call him Dr. No

Because he voted no on everything.
There is a lot to like about him, but let's be honest a lot of his supporters from 2012 became Trump supporters, and quick. Austrian economics are absurd, and his ties to white supremacy are real, no matter what any RP homer wants to think. In the end he may have done more harm than good.

TMT

Star
I think people know there is something very wrong going on, but there is no unified message as to who is responsible or what is to be done, and it's pretty much impossible for the average citizen to separate the truth from all the garbage.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, things like this fake article do not help. They just make every one of us look like liars.

After 9/11, when so much stuff started coming out -- legitimate shenanigans and shady activities like PNAC and Northwoods -- no one wanted to listen because for every actual conspiracy and documented event, there were a hundred that were just completely made up. It's impossible to get actual truth across when you're constantly having to explain that you don't believe every idiotic conspiracy that comes down the pike. But to those who have no idea, they are all the same.

You don't think the elite know this confusion and swarm of bs benefits them? Who do you think promotes and produces half of it?

And then to come here and see it posted with zero critical thought? How can people not see this hurts the cause of truth? Does anyone even care?
Our view on conspiracies is shockingly similar Thunderian. We don't come to it from anywhere near each other, but I largely agree with what you wrote.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
and it's pretty much impossible for the average citizen to separate the truth from all the garbage.
The average citizen doesn't think or discuss these matters, that's why they swallow the line and are referred to as "sheeple". As far as separating truth from garbage, that's what we are trying to do. I get you with the journalism angle and source integrity, but this is armchair sleuthing, man. I don't think it's gonna lead to any indictments of anybody, do you? Yeah, don't think that will be happening anytime never.

So you really shouldn't blame people for trying, you should be blaming the politicians, intelligence services and the fifth columnist media for mixing it all together in the first place. Now everything's entangled and mixed-up and the average citizen can't make heads or tails out of any of it. Delivered by a bunch of "paid to have a position" talking heads with agendas, bullet points and sound bites to get them fired up for the day's arguments with anybody from the "other side." FoxNewser's vs. MSNBC'er's. Go team! Pretty sad.

Where's the real? Seems impossible to know anymore. All you can do is dig for it and try to coax it out of the bedrock of disinformation and propaganda. We do however now have a pretty uninformed citizenry, in that they are swayed more by media opinions and pundits than actual facts. Not truly informed and now divided on many different fronts-to the point of fracture. That's gotta be good for somebody out there. Business is booming. Bet on it.

See, what this all looks like is a 4th Reich run amok with nothing left to rein it in because it's global now and the world's a degenerate subway with no end in sight...Good times man, good times...
(<>..<>)

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
@DesertRose aswell

America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

a year-by-year timeline of
America’s wars, which reveals something quite
interesting: since the United States was founded in 1776, she has been at war during 214 out of her 235 calendar years of existence (now 241 years). In other words, there were only 21 calendar years in which the U.S. did not wage any wars. To put this in
perspective:

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was
involved in some war during that calendar year.
* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime
president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war
presidents.”
* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.
* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.

http://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

I'm sorry, I should have been a little more specific in making the comparison.

When George Washington led the army into battle the day after Christmas, this was the heroic action of a great leader. These early Americans were disadvantaged and Washington's insight led to gaining independence for this country. Still, the reality is that there is nothing all that great about war even though we are grateful for the opportunity America has offered throughout history.

Fast forward to the Spanish American war where we learn that yellow journalism is capable of perpetuating a war over the course of many years for no reason that could be considered noble.

Then, we move on to World War 1 and the development of advanced weapons causes more people to die in war than any war ever up to that point in time. The term shell shock is introduced and the subject of PTSD is discussed as an outcome of serving in the military. Just really terrible.

World War 2 continues this trend and many more people die. The Nuremberg trial is a mess, but this information is still available for the public to form an opinion and was not given the opportunity to become classified along with future events following the creation of CIA. The first most notable application of the function of classifying information being used to conceal the investigation of the Kennedy assassination.

So I guess what I was trying to say is that the CIA characterizes the way people like Oliver Stone respond to the presence of wars because the strategy of war has changed over the years because of the presence of the CIA. There is clearly something being concealed and concealing this information wasn't possible before the creation of CIA in the same way. Therefore, the CIA is the progression of a strategy for war that provides discretion that wouldn't have been possible previously according to what we are able to gain from studying history. If we try to study the strategy of war in the last 30 years, a big piece of the puzzle is missing because it remains classified.

Overall, we could also conclude that as the strategy to continue war changes and advances, wars become more devastating than they have ever been in the history of the world. Wars today make the stories of the Revolutionary war seem like bedtime stories. If only people would see that there is no reason to develop new strategies for war when we are blessed with no many things that have alleviated sufferings humanity has struggled with since the beginning of history. Why is there is any reason for war anymore? For many people, there isn't a reason for war anymore. All the more reason to create a strategy to hide the real reason for war with institutions like the CIA.

Karlysymon

Superstar
UnderAlienControl said:
The average citizen doesn't think or discuss these matters, that's why
they swallow the line and are referred to as "sheeple".

Because its too grand a conspiracy to entertain, that someone would be so evil as to pull this off, to drive a dagger into the heart of the country. So its suprising there hasn't been a revolution after all these years. These kinds of spectacles are designed to break the collective spirit.

Taking a trip back in time (and how the playbook never changes), about the Lincoln assassination, David McGowan writes:

The only conceivable reason to carry out the mission at Ford’s was to make the assassination
as much of a public spectacle as possible. Which was also true, of
course, of the events that played out in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, and the events that played out in New York on September 11, 2001. If
there had been television in 1865, you can bet that the cameras would have been rolling in Ford’s Theatre on the night of April 14.

Deja vu? McGowan continues:

"There are literally hundreds of unanswered, and frequently unasked, questions still surrounding the Lincoln assassination. As one further example, there is the question of how it was that in at least a half-dozen isolated pockets of the country, news of Lincoln’s assassination was reported four to twelve hours before the Lincolns had arrived at Ford’s Theatre?
Folks in St. Joseph, Minnesota, which was 40 miles from the nearest railroad and 80 miles from the nearest telegraph service, learned of Lincoln’s death while he was still very much alive. So did the good people of Manchester, New
Hampshire. And the people living in Middleton, New York. And in Newburgh, New York as well. Ace reporters at the Whig
Press got the scoop before the shot was fired.
Shit happens, I guess.
"

http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/why-everything-you-think-you-know-about-the-lincoln-assassination-is-wrong-part-x/

and i further guess 'news' reached London 48hrs before the event. These can't be isolated incidents. So it begs the question...How many defining events back in time have been reported as having taken place, long before they did?

View attachment 1120

I think it's a mistake to think that one group is "behind it all", there are various groups and agencies all vying for control and dominance and in the end maybe no one is in charge.
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, but I think there is someone or a small group overseeing it all. It would be too chaotic if there wasn't.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
David McGowan writes: The only conceivable reason to carry out the mission at Ford’s was to make the assassinationas much of a public spectacle as possible. Which was also true, of course, of the events that played out in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, and the events that played out in New York on September 11, 2001. If there had been television in 1865, you can bet that the cameras would have been rolling in Ford’s Theatre on the night of April 14.
When you kill a King you do it in front of his court-it's old school sh*t...

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
It is classic Mk Ultra. They try to promote the whole viking warlord mentality. So it's not just about ruining lives. It's a statement of power, to say Hello. We can end your whole career and do it in front of everyone.

The list of people that can actually stand against a viking warlord. Is actually pretty short. That's not what we are mostly breeding, in America anyway.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Dying Mi5 Agent Admits to Killing Princess Diana in Deathbed Confession
Retired hitman confesses to murder of The People's Princess

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2293-dying-mi5-agent-admits-to-killing-princess-diana-in-deathbed-confession
© Neon Nettle

PUTIN: I Have Proof Princess Diana Was Murdered By Royal Family
Valdmir Putin issues a call-to-action to British citizens

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/562-putin-i-have-proof-princess-diana-was-murdered-by-royal-family
© Neon Nettle

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think that the fact that they classify this information contributes to the problem. It is like the world becomes a jury that has to give a not guilty verdict because the evidence is hidden.

There have been groups trying to submit requests to declassify documents under the FOIA for years. In reality, there is nothing that jeopardizes our security by releasing documents regarding 9/11. There is no reason for the information to be classified, but their ability to classify information is how they are getting away with potential crimes.

According to the CIA website, there are six pages of the investigation that are declassified regarding 9/11. What this really says to me is that we should get rid of the CIA altogether. We don't need classified information, period. In order to be active citizens, we need to be able to access all the information that would help us better make decisions regarding our country.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/declassified-documents-related-911-attacks

Interesting fact that I learned from reading a James Bond novel a long time ago. In the first James Bond novel, the US CIA is mentioned as a resource for the British CIA. However, the US CIA had just come into existence. It seemed to weirdly promote the idea that the US CIA had such an important role considering it was a brand new organization at the time. I sort of wondered whether it was propaganda to give these organizations a heroic image of doing things like mortal superheros. I think many people do make a subconscious connection to the image of James Bond when they consider organizations like the CIA whether they realize it or not. Somehow, we have been indoctrinated to believe that when the CIA classifies information, it is for a good reason. Then, when they classify information regarding WTC 7, everyone thinks that there must be a good reason and there is someone like James Bond dealing with the bad guys.

Apparently, the international center for 9/11 studies says that there is a lot more than six pages that have been declassified. They were asking for help distributing information in 2010. With more information, there would need to be more people to make a case. What we should probably be doing is focusing on the reasons we don't need a CIA at all. That should really be the focus because that would prevent future events like this if there was no one with authority to classify crucial information that we deserve to know as Americans. They made decisions for us to go into combat zones without releasing all of the information regarding this investigation. We should have more access to this information if we are sending our family members into combat zones to die for reasons that remained classified to us.

http://911truthnews.com/foia-lawsuit-thousands-of-nist-911-photos-videos-released/

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, Set to Be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’.

hmmm...deja vu