Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

DesertRose

Superstar
The thing about the story up there if true, is that they actually thought they were being patriotic by blowing up a building for civilians?
:eek::rolleyes:

Aero

Superstar
That genuinely made me laugh. Its just that people are so plugged into the system that TPTB only have to flip one switch (think EBT cards) and people will abandon whatever cause it is/was to right a government. People are more concerned about their primary needs (shelter, food, clothing, medicine) and not some gov't conspiracy.
If knowledge about conspiracy theories was such a big deal and made such a difference, where is the effect on chemtrail operations, for example?
Yeah idk if we have made a difference or not. I think history will be our judge. We could forever live with the tin foil hat label. Or end up being the ones that saved the rest of these fools.

I feel like things would be a lot worse if there were fewer like us. Like we do make some difference, we will just not get credit for it. There will never be a parade for us, but people know we are right.

Thunderian

Superstar
Because he never did or said anything of substance, unless he was campaigning.
What did you expect him to do? His votes have always been pretty solid, and he was behind the Federal Reserve Transparency Act. I don't know what else a guy like him could accomplish.

Lurker

Star
What did you expect him to do? His votes have always been pretty solid, and he was behind the Federal Reserve Transparency Act. I don't know what else a guy like him could accomplish.
Much like Bernie Sanders only introduced national medical marijuana when he was running for president. Pandering. If you can't see it, I can't help you.

Thunderian

Superstar
Much like Bernie Sanders only introduced national medical marijuana when he was running for president. Pandering. If you can't see it, I can't help you.
I'm not sure you have an accurate picture of Ron Paul. His voting record preceded his first run for the presidency by twelve years. How is that pandering?

X-Maverick

Established
Agreed!

Intrigued.
Edit: Actually I have a few ideas.
People usually halt their research at the bankers. But the bankers aren't the ones that head the cults in the Elite circles. Jesuits are much more powerful than bankers. Some people scoff, but the Roman Catholic hierarchy is very much involved. It makes sense though, right? The one group above them all would naturally get less attention. The bankers get all the attention in the conspiracy circles, while they are barely even acknowledged.

I'd like to hear your ideas though.

DesertRose

Superstar
here is never a presidential candidate that gets that far who isn't controlled opposition. Not to mention he associates himself with those who are definitely Elite puppets. Anyone that is willing to look beyond their biases will see Ron Paul is not what he seems.
There is a third possibility, he thinks he can win in their system? Many decent folks get caught up in that spiral.

Aero

Superstar
I always liked Ron Paul. He's clearly there to give people some doses of truth. There's not a lot we can do with that truth though. Nothing that will satisfy our immediate need for gratification anyway. They used to call him Dr. No

Because he voted no on everything.

polymoog

Superstar
has anyone or any news agency followed up on this story?

i dont understand why he would be celebrating how he brought the tower down and that there were no people in the tower, yet he had to know that 1000s died in the other two. id want to know what he was told he was doing that was of benefit to the US- he admitted he was a patriot, so what was the cock and bull story he was told by the CIA?

id like it and trust it more if he would come out with a piece of evidence that we DIDNT know about before, like what happened with the passengers on the planes.

rainerann

Star
I am hopeful for Americans that they have someone who will stand up for their rights, but not well versed as to who would fit the bill.
I am hopeful too. There are still a whole lot of regular people in this country. I think the only real sector that could stand up for our rights in a significant way is the techie people. They are a group that still has some persuasion because computer science skills are valuable. These people are smart. This is a good documentary on the history of Linux, it will show you the transition from the free software movement to the more practical open source software development.

Open source software still recognizes that software development is business centered. It is this group that makes up most of the movement to fighting for things like an uncensored internet and all that. I don't think most people are even paying attention to things like this right now or realize how this has contributed to the free internet that we presently are able to use to exchange the kind of information that we are sharing about things like the CIA involvement in WTC7 being blown up.

The FCC is thinking about changing rules regarding net neutrality recently. The tech community is the only ones that is really noticing this and are opposing it. Here was an article from CBS about this. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/net-neutrality-day-of-action-protest-fcc-plan-to-roll-back-rules/

I think what is crippling us the most is that our education system is behind in teaching computer science skills at an earlier level. I think everyone should be able to program with at least one language by the time they are 25 and that this would give us greater protection from the way technology is rapidly advancing. However, most people don't realize that learning computer science skills is such an important way to maintain our freedoms in a rapidly advancing age of technology and they are majoring in all sorts of things that is leaving our college grads with no job prospects when they graduate. I have heard of people taking classes on ridiculous things. Maybe it wouldn't be as ridiculous if people were learning these things in their spare time, but they are going to college for these things. They are taking student loans to take these classes that lead to no job prospects while they end up being further and further from understanding things like quantum computing.

Quantum computing is the only real viable option to progress technology wise in the long run and the end of Moore's law is fast approaching. Transitioning to something like quantum computing has the potential to create something similar to a dark age and most people don't even seem to realize that this could be coming. Computers are a luxury item they don't need to understand.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Ron Paul himself is controlled opposition. I'm curious, are you guys still under some spell that anyone good could ever be president? And if it did happen, it wouldn't be JFK all over again? Americans will never take America, there will never be a president that will not be subservient to the Elite. And I don't just mean the rich bankers, it's deeper than that.
That is why we would need numbers and the ability to create a sort of offense. We can't just look to someone to be a savior like the country looked at JFK. A crowd does not provide a deer in headlights scenario like what happened to JFK.

polymoog

Superstar
There is never a presidential candidate that gets that far who isn't controlled opposition. Not to mention he associates himself with those who are definitely Elite puppets. Anyone that is willing to look beyond their biases will see Ron Paul is not what he seems.
i hear you. same deal with trump. all we can hope for in a president is a return to strict constitutionalism and smaller government. nothing else could ever change.

Thunderian

Superstar
There is never a presidential candidate that gets that far who isn't controlled opposition.
If I recall correctly, he didn't get very far at all. Ross Perot did much better. Was he controlled?

Not to mention he associates himself with those who are definitely Elite puppets.
Like who? What kind of association?

Anyone that is willing to look beyond their biases will see Ron Paul is not what he seems.
I would love to see this fleshed out a bit. What is he really, and what is the evidence for this?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah idk if we have made a difference or not. I think history will be our judge. We could forever live with the tin foil hat label. Or end up being the ones that saved the rest of these fools.

I feel like things would be a lot worse if there were fewer like us. Like we do make some difference, we will just not get credit for it. There will never be a parade for us, but people know we are right.
Another example:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth bought ad space in Times Square 3yrs ago. How much of an effect it had on the average non-conspiracist is anyone's guess. On the otherhand, people aren't stupid. More are more inclined to disbelieve the official line given that time has revealed more holes in the story. According to the OP, its interesting there wasn't a revolution over this.