Chynna Dead at 25

I mean, people do overdose, it is possible. I dont think people realise just how much drugs can damage your body. Coming from a previous drug taker.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Her associations with Macklemore and the A$AP mob make this look more like a sacrifice than anything.
“Rogers began her career as a model when she signed to Ford Models at the age of 14. She later went on to work with the late record producer A$AP Yams, born Steven Rodriguez.”

Rogers explained, "Two or three years ago, I felt that I hadn't gone through enough terrible stuff to deserve to have this as a career. I didn't feel like I deserved to be making a living off talking about my life yet because I just couldn't relate to enough people. It wasn't just the drug-addict thing, but also all the behaviors that come with it, all the situations you end up in, and the people you end up around just living that life."

She added, "Now I feel like I've been through enough shit. Now I feel like I can actually talk to y'all about something."

I mean wtf is that mentality?!?!??? Look at what it cost her!

AlcyoneSong

Established
Notice the code language she used in the pic I posted not sure what kool-ade means but we know what pizza refers to. Macklemore looks dazed. Looking back she was 14 yr old “model” there are other things like Instagram “friends” talking about pictures they took of her supposed to give her but never did. Blackmail?

Vixy

Star
Notice the code language she used in the pic I posted not sure what kool-ade means but we know what pizza refers to. Macklemore looks dazed. Looking back she was 14 yr old “model” there are other things like Instagram “friends” talking about pictures they took of her supposed to give her but never did. Blackmail?
Kool-ade is a reference to Adrenochrome as far as ive udnerstood it. Bc it's red probably and reminds you of the blood in adrenochrome.

Hon33

Veteran
Okay...so the guy in the picture with Chynna is Mac Miller, not Macklemore. He was Ariana Grande’s boyfriend and committed suicide in September 2018. Chynna posted that pic of her with him after his death. He had a song called Koolaid and Frozen Pizza, hence they reference she makes.
Kool-Aid is a flavoured drink which is popular in America and Canada. It comes in lots of different flavours.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Okay...so the guy in the picture with Chynna is Mac Miller, not Macklemore. He was Ariana Grande’s boyfriend and committed suicide in September 2018. Chynna posted that pic of her with him after his death. He had a song called Koolaid and Frozen Pizza, hence they reference she makes.
Kool-Aid is a flavoured drink which is popular in America and Canada. It comes in lots of different flavours.
Ohhhhh hmmm this gets darker then.

AlcyoneSong

Established
He’s associated with LilPeep says volumes...
Peep often spilled his darkest thoughts into his music, lacing his songs with lyrics like “I don’t want to die alone right now, but I admit I do sometimes.” But there is no indication he intended to die alone that afternoon. His death, the Tucson Police Department concluded, was an accident. Peep almost certainly didn’t realize he was taking fentanyl, which is deadly in even minuscule quantities. But something he took contained so much that he ended up with more than twice the lethal dose in his system.

Source:https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lil-peep-tragedy-torment-804686/
Another child sacrificed to the music industry

Riptide

Established
Mac Miller was involved with this song called Coronus the Terminator. Made a thread about it.

Hon33

Veteran
He’s associated with LilPeep says volumes...
Peep often spilled his darkest thoughts into his music, lacing his songs with lyrics like “I don’t want to die alone right now, but I admit I do sometimes.” But there is no indication he intended to die alone that afternoon. His death, the Tucson Police Department concluded, was an accident. Peep almost certainly didn’t realize he was taking fentanyl, which is deadly in even minuscule quantities. But something he took contained so much that he ended up with more than twice the lethal dose in his system.

Source:https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lil-peep-tragedy-torment-804686/
Another child sacrificed to the music industry
It doesn’t have to be darker and that was not the intention of my post.
His death was recorded as accidental overdose and initially three people were charged in relation to his death. The charges were more specifically related to supply of the drug Oxycodone - a common prescription medication that people become addicted to. Unfortunately a huge problem for addicts is that when they buy drugs from dealers, there is no way of knowing for certain what the drug contains as the drugs are manufactured illegally. On this occasion the drug contained lethal doses of Fentanyl which led to his death. He also had cocaine and alcohol in his system.

Did he have a history of depression? It would appear so. Did he intend to kill himself that day? Ptobably not. However, every time an addict puts a drug in their system, it’s a risk they take. He bought drugs from a dealer and on this occasion the drug contained a deadly ingredient. The coroner had no choice but to record the death as accidental. It very probably was. He didn’t know what he was taking, which is the risk of buying drugs illegally. It happens all the time. We only hear about it when it happens to a celebrity.