Christians Worship Songs

justjess

Superstar
Oh lol now that the target shows up to defend themselves GOTTA CLOSE THE THREAD FAST!!

I see you red sky. Don't worry.

justjess

Superstar
I am with Red Sky on this one. Reading the posts here, this thread could go South rather quickly (if it is not going there already) :)
The thread went south the first time my name came out of that psychopaths mouth. But your only soo concerned now. Typical.

@The Zone tired of her pulling this shit when I'm asleep, waking up to my name being bad mouthed all over the place and having no opportunity to defend myself or say anything. And people wishing for that who were more then happy to contribute to the thread three minutes before I showed up and said something is problematic.

justjess

Superstar
Why don't you both agree not to discuss each other, set each other on 'ignore' and get on with talking about the things outside the little bubble that this forum represents?

I'm pretty new so I don't even know how you both fell out.

Why not just move on?
Why didn't u say that to HER at any point prior to me commenting to defend myself after I had pretty muc left her alone this time and entirely left her alone the last?

Your timing is suspicious. I suspect you have an inbox full of messages demonizing me.

I have a right to defend myself and respond to allegations made here. You had no problem with this thread continuing - including all the slander towards me - until I showed up and responded. I have no problem with VC locking it now, but I'm not going to stay silent in the interim either. I've tried that before - got all my personal info posted here for the effort.

The Zone

Star
The thread went south the first time my name came out of that psychopaths mouth. But your only soo concerned now. Typical.

@The Zone tired of her pulling this shit when I'm asleep, waking up to my name being bad mouthed all over the place and having no opportunity to defend myself or say anything. And people wishing for that who were more then happy to contribute to the thread three minutes before I showed up and said something is problematic.
Just take a deep breath. Plenty of people have defended you and some of the posters are new here and that has to be taken into consideration. I think you explained yourself in a complete way in your recent post. People get it and I don't think they are all taking sides although some are indeed being gullible not knowing all the details past.

There is a reason VC has banned her numerous times as have mods past. I trust VC as being objective, perhaps more-so than mods past. So, when he has to constantly ban a person it means more, IMO. It says that she is not good for the forum and that should be that, yet she returns. Something really needs to be done about this if the health of the forum flourish and the place is to last.

But Jess, back to you...don't let paranoia creep in on you. Right now, she is not posting and you are allowing this to get to you. We get it, but you have to defuse this as well by being the bigger person and ignoring it and not reading too much into others comments.

Last edited:

Lady

Star
No I don't want to talk to Jessica, The Zone. I don't have a hit list. I want to remain in contact with Camidria, Red Sky at morning, Floss, Lady... but I'm not sure about JoChris.
I want nothing to do with Jessica or anyone who considers themselves her friend and ally. I want nothing to do with them. I've said this before and I will say it again. I would love it for them to put me on ignore and treat me as if I didn't exist. I don't do drugs. I take Cymbalta and zopiclone for my severe insomnia.
I love @floss, @Lady, @Camidria @JoChris, @Daciple @Vixy
@Red Sky at Morning
@Dmitri
The reason I didn't want to confess and say anything personal because of my lack of trust on everyone on this forum.

I love you, too, Chaz.
Jesus Christ loves you more than I ever possibly can.

Reposting because of my horrendous typos

First off, I am only interested in being friends with 3-4 people on this forum. I am sorry that I posted those horrible pictures, I admit I went to far. I have been using best gore to try and quench the anger and hatred that is strong inside of me for a few members. Secondly, I cannot apologize just because you tell me to, that would be lying and an insincere apology.

Where were you henchmen when Jessica suggested @Vixy to kill herself? Why is she never held accountable for the things she's done and said to others? Oh, I know why...because this is all ally mentality cause I know for a fact if I had never stepped on the Muslims toes on the other forums and Jessica's, I wouldn't be having this problem right now. I would be one of you doing it to someone else. @Orwell's mentor who the heck are you? I have never spoken to you let alone correspondend in threads either with any sort of exchange in discussions. Jessica doesn't need 3 spokesman speaking for her like always. She is more than capable of speaking for herself. I've had to stand on my own two feet and defend myself with no one coming to my rescue. I am no friggin narcissist. Call me one all you want, coming from someone who doen't know me means nada. I still think you are Jessica FFF because she always uses -these
while typing, but Idk why- and then you come out of nowhere. Lol and I'm the one with all the sock puppet accounts. Thirdly, I tried being myself and was doing well on Tanya until Jessica and few others who were bored just had to harass me and follow me around on threads trying to instigate and provoke me. Actually it was Loki and Carolyn that started that shitstorm.

One thing that I am sorry for is, that I cannot apologize to my enemies here because I am not sorry. I never threatened to kill anyone here, all I did was post a few graphic photos and wish it were you. That's it. It's not equal to threatening someone. I would definitely probably get into a physical altercation like a good fist fight, but that's about it.

I do apologize to those who have done me no wrong from the bottom of my heart for my unacceptable and outrageous behaviour. I hope one day God will help me with this really bad hatred, bitterness, and anger that pounds in my chest as I do desire my own revenge even though I know God says that vengeance is his. At this point I don't believe no matter what I do or say, whatever spiritual curse that I am under is probably going to be with me until I die and my soul is released, my whole entire family is a mess, I'm a mess and no matter what I do, I can't escape this. I do hope that one day God will release me from my chains of my own design so that I may be able to find it in my heart to forgive those that I hate with every beat of my sick heart. My heart and mind are sick. No doctor can fix me, no medication can fix me. Only Jesus can, when will that be? I don't know, only he does.

Typos fixed.
I’m someone who would like to read and engage in some intelligent discussions/debates concerning conspiracies that are transpiring throughout the world; hence, my reason for being here. The attitude you bring to this forum evidently hinders some of that from happening. I have spoken to you in the early iteration of this forum and you had the same surly approach.

That being said, since you’ve indicated you’ve dropped out of high school in grade 7, I will keep that in mind when I read your posts as much of what is transpiring here is very reminiscent of the same type of behaviour I’ve dealt with when I was in that grade, which was more than 30 years ago. I’m not interested in the lack of self-awareness, or emotional intelligence your posts seem to convey; therefore, I don’t have the time or energy to try and have a civil conversation with you. It’s obvious from your comments and the comments from your last ID here how you deal with people who don’t always agree with you.

Good luck in making friends.

JoChris

Superstar
But that's the thing, she was forgiven by everyone on here. Most of us were new members and had no idea what was going on and welcomed her but she just erupted and turned on us. Most of us call out bullcrap when we see it, that doesn't mean we're conspiring against her, these guys she keeps talking about, Loki and Hex, aren't on here anymore and she keeps bringing whatever happened up like we were involved.

When someone disagrees with her or calls her out for being cruel she just snaps and spews horrible words. She threatened to kill me despite never speaking to her directly in my time on here (other than general thread discussions), not to mention the other crap she did.

Forgiveness isn't easy and she has apologised for what she did but who's to say she won't do it again. I'm just going to steer clear and just try hold on my tongue although it's difficult at times.

If she was interested in treating her demons she wouldn't keep coming back on here doing the same thing over and over. She would get help or just be open and honest and apologise and start again with everyone. She clearly has no intention of doing that and will continue to disrupt this forum.

She made her bed and unless she apologises to those who she threatened and realises how sick she is she won't be able to get past whatever it is that's bothering her. It seems whatever happened to her has affected her a lot and hopefully she has the strength to get past that.
I do sympathise with your position. If I was not secure in my faith with Jesus I would be typing the exact same thing you just did. I believe that only what God permits occurs.

Only God knows what % of the outbursts of someone like her are pure manipulative personality (perfected with practice), mental illness, demonic oppression or a combination of the three. (In my opinion it is last option).

1st - she has to repent of many sins that she has excused over a lifetime. From a human viewpoint she has to reach the point where she realises in her heart that they are destroying her. The price has to become too great for her. She has to realise the short-term pleasures of sin are bringing nothing but death and destruction to her personally. Only God knows how far or close she is to that point.

2nd - she needs to do whatever she can to stabilise her moods, identify triggers, improve diet, remove stressors. From the non-religious viewpoint, this is the area that has probably helped me remain sympathetic to her. I am on medications that severely affect my moods. I know how neurological conditions can trigger mental illness and vice versa.

I think in the past she mentioned she'd had a head injury? Therefore her patience threshold is probably way lower than the average person. That is not an excuse though. The planning and cunning she repeatedly displays certainly proves it is not purely impulsive like someone with an acute mental psychosis might show.

3rd - only she and God knows how much occult baggage she still holds onto. To use a graphic image, the longer she continues to walk both sides of a barbed wire fence, the deeper the internal injuries will become.
From the Christian perspective she shows many symptoms of demonic oppression. She has to remove every trace of it - externally and internally - that gives Satan "a legal right" to influence her at all. She has to get close and remain close to Jesus to gain spiritual freedom and peace in God.

So for most of the above - in my opinion the ball is in her court. She has to decide which road she will walk. The road of self-pity and self-worship (which makes her a pawn of Satan, as has been proved many times on this forum) or the straight and narrow road of personal faith in Jesus Christ.

Speaking for myself, I was at the same point nearly 10 years ago. I have a lot of insight into the battles she is currently experiencing. If she is a Christian it is time for her to truly make Jesus LORD as well as Saviour. It is the only permanent way out of the pit she is currently in.

Dmitri

Rookie
Dude, I have only this week joined this forum, so I do not know the personal history of the folks here. I read this thread because of Christian Songs and then I saw how it "evolved" into something like Animal farm. Hence the fact that I am in favour of closing this thread (or returning it to it's original "state"
But your only soo concerned now. Typical.
. If I had joined earlier, I would have been concerned earlier ;)