Christians Worship Songs

JoChris

Superstar
Lol VC the disinfo agent won’t do that. He would rather my accounts remain for public humiliation. That’s why he allowed a thread about me to remain open, he wouldn’t allow it for anyone else. He has double standards, some members get to do and say whatever they please because he highly favours them. Vc has never answered a single message I sent him/them. You can ask if you want. He’ll just ban me for spam. Trust me, he don’t give two craps about any requests I would like to make. Just like I don’t give a crap about his/their forum or his useless rules bevause they don’t apply to everyone.To him I am trash, and its true. I’m worth deleting for sure. I hope he would delete all my accounts. The Tatilina one he won’t especially with my Loser avatar up there cause people need to see how much of a loser I truly am. From now on I will return to my life of complete isolation and solitude. The walls can be my friends lol.

BTW my Bf works two jobs, so I see him for an hour or two a night. By Canada law, we are married as we have been common law for 17 years now with him. Idc if anyone believes me or not. I could easily prove it if I wanted to, but I know it’s not necessary. Anyways time for me to get lost and stop pestering you all. I’m sure I make most of you sick. I don’t like me either, so I do understand. Bye.
The thing is I know you are a self-pity addict. You love revelling in it like a pig does in mud.
The only hope there is for genuine heart change is a genuine faith in Jesus Christ.

You enjoy your sin too much. That is your problem. The hatred you feel for yourself is an end-result of your willful sin. The wages of sin is death. In your case it is mental health.

JoChris

Superstar
I’ll keep
In touch with you and Russ. Joanne is close to Jessica and Rainerann and has said a few things that just tells me I can’t trust her and its best we don’t keep in touch. I do need help, but I think more prayer is the best way anyone can help me. I’ll try and message you tomorrow. I have a physics exam and haven’t been able to study at all for it cause my heads been so messed up for a few days. It’s better know though.
I am not close to Jessica. She gave me several likes when I was being completely straight with you.
I am not willing to mollycoddle you though any more. You don't like that. Own up.

Edit: That really bugs me that you assume that because those two have agreed with me on some issues that I am now on "their team". That is such a childish assumption. I am not on anyone's team on a forum and refuse to be either.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
All my other accounts are banned. I will go delete the other posts in the wicca thread and what are you listening to if it makes you happy.
Don't do it for my sake. I am not God. If you love Jesus then prove it via life change as well as words.

JoChris

Superstar
Good to know. More stuff that I don’t know about myself. I really don’t a thing about me. That’s what I got you, Jess, the zone and rainerann for. I don’t enjoy sin. I’m not a self pity addict. I’m just not fake. I don’t hide my skeletons, I put them out in the open for everyone to see. No I hate myself because there is nothing good about me, you know that. I don’t love revelling in anything. I hate life and I hope every night before I go to sleep that I don’t wake up. The world would be a better place with less people like myself around. I think that’s something most can agree on here. Now if you want me to go away, stop replying to my messages and ignore me.
But I don't dislike you. That is a big difference between myself and them.
I went through all the things you have typed over a decade ago. I am a recovering self-pity addict. My flesh has a very strong tendency to self-pity and self-rejection too.

I have genuine empathy for you. If God can change me I know He certainly can change you too.

JoChris

Superstar
What does mollycoddled mean? I don’t want any of whatever mollycoddle means. What I have always wanted is for people to leave me alone, but for some reason they can’t seem to do that. Lmao no one has ever cuddled me. Affection? Wtf is that. I’ve never grew up with hugs or any kind of cuddling. Not even my bf. Trust me, I am used to a no physical contact or affection with everyone.
It is rather an old fashioned word I must admit. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/mollycoddle
There are plenty of compassionate people out there. Those of us with soft hearts can tell others who are hurting quickly. Unfortunately you give the impression it feels too foreign to you. That is a shame. Some people react badly when they are trying to be nice and they get the opposite reaction they expected.

JoChris

Superstar
You do have potential brothers and sisters-in-Christ who are willing to adopt you.
I have been showing the big sister, bossy side of me. You need to change for your own sake.
Sleep well.

JoChris

Superstar
I left home at the age of 14, shacking up with guys at their parents home. Sexually active too. I was very transient until I met Rick. I bounced around for years sleeping on people’s couches lol. Protection? No one has ever protected me. I’ve slept in parks, hallways and apartment stairwells. Rick rescued me and has been the best thing to have happened to me. I’ve been in and out of group homes, young offender centers and secure facilities like YYC (Yellow-head Youth Centre) and the EYOC (Edmonton Young offender’s centre). I was like one of the best AWOLers around lol. I protect myself. One thing I’m good at is running away lol. My mom used to try to prevent me from running away by taking my shoes away haha. Not even that worked. Anyways enough about me. I suck haha. Plus he just gonna delete this anyways.
Have you ever read Christian testimonies of converts who had lives like yours? I am sure YouTube has plenty of clips too.
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Matthew was a tax collector. The Corinthian church sounded like they had plenty of converts with way more colourful pasts than yours.
Jesus is more powerful than your upbringing.

justjess

Superstar
"I Just want to be left alone"

Friend requests person she hates and blames for all the problems in her life on facebook. Thats not what someone who wants to be left aline does.

I genuinely want to be left alone and every time i log in here i stumble upon myself being cursed and slandered. Lying in bed at night get notificatioms that your on my facebook. Please LEAVE ME ALONE.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Have you ever read Christian testimonies of converts who had lives like yours? I am sure YouTube has plenty of clips too.
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. Matthew was a tax collector. The Corinthian church sounded like they had plenty of converts with way more colourful pasts than yours.
Jesus is more powerful than your upbringing.
Just remembered this ex-drug pusher. His testimony was made into the movie below.

justjess

Superstar
Psycho. U sent me a friend request to harass me. I left it for proof and while i debated reporting you. I Lied about nothing. You are a psycho stalker. You are mentally ill. Leave me alone.

Im not here posting about u or looking for u here or of site or any damn thing. I have a life. You are obsessed. Leave me alone.

Attachments

Haich

Superstar
Will this ever end? It's just so pathetic that a grown woman can't get past something which clearly happened centuries ago.

It's boring, we're always reading the same damn shit every time.

'Oh my god Jess doesn't love me anymore blah blah blah'

No one cares man stop annoying people and get a life, the girl doesn't want to talk to you. Make friends with the people who want to talk to you and leave the past alone.

Haich

Superstar
She’s the one who came in this thread lying about it. If it were you’d do the same to defend yourself. I have ever right to defend myself and prove she is a liar. I don’t care about her, do you know what payback is? Giving them a taste of their own medicine? Not that you care. She came here in this thread lying about me, not me,
You don't have to prove yourself to anyone, most people don't care about your beef with her. Please, just start afresh forget about Jess and be yourself.

You don't need to seek revenge, let it go man. Focus on introducing your true self to people on here instead of going mad and wild with rage. This is the first time you have responded to me in a calm manner and that shows me you have the ability to change but that choice is up to you

justjess

Superstar
You are seriously psychopathoc. I didnt block u last week because i was debating whethwr to report u and also to see what ypur nutjob ass was planning to do if anything. I didnt accept the request did i? The problem is you sent it to begin with "to fuck with me" when i do not fuck with u no mattee what u thibk. We were "friends" damn near a decade ago. You just wont let this go and wont leave me alone. Even when im not here on the site at all u bring me up and keep on with your shit. This is criminal harassment chassidy. Take my fucking facebook down. That again is a legal issue. You need help or honestly to be locked up.

justjess

Superstar
Trust me, it's better you just leave it all alone. Don't mention it and just stay out of eachother's way.
Seriously? I did not lie. She friend requested me put of nowhere. She needs to be in jail for harassment.

Violette

Star
Oh my word guys let all of this go!! Chassidy, you're out of line for posting Jess' personal info point blank period. Whatever she did to you is in the past, leave it there. You're allowing all this negative energy to fester in your heart and it's making you act crazy. I'm tired of reading about it. You aren't the victim anymore, you're just instigating drama. You clearly know how to make new accounts so why not just make a new one, ignore Jess, and have productive conversations on this website??? I really hope you seek help because this isn't healthy, I'm legitimately concerned about you.

rainerann

Star
Psycho. U sent me a friend request to harass me. I left it for proof and while i debated reporting you. I Lied about nothing. You are a psycho stalker. You are mentally ill. Leave me alone.

Im not here posting about u or looking for u here or of site or any damn thing. I have a life. You are obsessed. Leave me alone.
How coincidental that she was claiming to accept Christ for the 15th time around the exact same time. :rolleyes:

What do you think, she is sitting at a computer with two screens with the forum on the left and Facebook on the right like a evil mastermind?