Christians judge god as good. Gnostic Christians judge god as evil. Which religion is correct?

Lisa

Superstar
Sure, but a damn site more moral than Christians.

That is why we Gnostic Christians were and are known as the only good Christians.

Regards
DL
I don’t see where your more moral. I think pride has taken over which seems to be a common thread to false religions.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Men will allow God to be everywhere but on his throne. They will allow him to be in his workshop to fashion worlds and make stars. They will allow Him to be in His almonry to dispense His alms and bestow his bounties. they will allow Him to sustain the earth and bear up the pillars thereof, or light the lamps of heaven, or rule the waves of the ever-moving ocean; but when God ascends His throne, His creatures then gnash their teeth. And we proclaim an enthroned God, and His right to do as He wills with His own, to dispose of His creatures as He thinks well, without consulting them in the matter; then it is that we are hissed and execrated, and then it is that men turn a deaf ear to us, for God on His throne is not the God they love. But it is God upon the throne that we love to preach. It is God upon His throne whom we trust.”

Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Could be...I think that makes God someone you don’t esteem lightly...which is the point.
I would do the same if I was God, wouldn't you?? sittin up on my throne like BOOOM smite a little here, smite a little over there. bodies dropping to the ground all over. Oh, what's that? another mortal who dares to mock ME???? BOOM!! dead.

Lisa

Superstar
I would do the same if I was God, wouldn't you?? sittin up on my throne like BOOOM smite a little here, smite a little over there. bodies dropping to the ground all over. Oh, what's that? another mortal who dares to mock ME???? BOOM!! dead.
If you say so...

Lisa

Superstar
Only when said god is a bigger sinner than the accused.

Why do you not hate that you are being judged by a mass murderer?

Regards
DL
I’m being judged by a good God who is the only One who can judge righteously. Now whether we understand his judgements is another story. But, we can be sure that He is Good, that He loves justice and He will judge righteously. As humans, created by this good God, do we really have the right to question His authority?

In the book of Job we see that they discuss God and His character but in the end God doesn’t really have to answer to anyone does He?

sarcasm is a effective way to hold up the mirror they desperately want to avoid looking into
I hear you, but you are speaking to those who, as scriptures say, have their eyes closed.

Did you see the replies this author got from Christians?
At least his interlocutors can do more than one liners that we get here instead of decent apologetics.

Then again I do not mind as that is what is killing Christianity. Apologies for my memory if I already shared the link.

Regards
DL