Christians judge god as good. Gnostic Christians judge god as evil. Which religion is correct?

LOL this is kinda fun playing sarcastic devil's advocate. Really drives home the point, doesn't it?
I don't know. Christians are resilient and obtuse to almost any intelligent critical thinking and sarcasm, to be well grasped needs intelligence.

That may be why this quote exists.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

Regards
DL

I guess that’s one way to look at it, here’s another..
Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
‭‭​
God unjustly condemns us for being exactly as he created us to be, then has his son die to prove his love for us.

We are all children of god who are to emulate your god.

Would you do that to your children?

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
People HATE a God who will judge sin.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)

13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Lisa

Superstar
You better NOT mock god! Praise the LORD for striking those mocking idiots DEAD!!! Hallelujah!! God rules your FACE, suckers!!
No seriously, why mock God? Doesn’t God have the right to punish as He sees fit? He is God after all.

I don't know. Christians are resilient and obtuse to almost any intelligent critical thinking and sarcasm, to be well grasped needs intelligence.

That may be why this quote exists.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

Regards
DL
sarcasm is a effective way to hold up the mirror they desperately want to avoid looking into

Lisa

Superstar
God unjustly condemns us for being exactly as he created us to be, then has his son die to prove his love for us.

We are all children of god who are to emulate your god.

Would you do that to your children?

Regards
DL
God is not unjust. He did create us and then we blew it. Who’s fault is that? God warned that disobedience wouldn’t be good.

Are we all children of God though? Most people don’t like God or care about Him or they don’t know really Him so are they really children of God?

Do what to my kids?

I suppose if God didn’t agree, He wouldn’t have sent the bears. I guess they could have had a nice sit down to discuss why you don’t mock God but I doubt that that would have as much an impact.
God had two choice. You already know what he chose.

God is said to have infinite patience and omnipotent powers that would include the power of persuasion.

He broke his own standard of an eye for an eye justice instead of using his other powers.

Why do you think he chose to kill instead of discussing and persuading the children to repent and apologise?

I know that that needs thinking on your part. Do your as that is a moral question and you indicated you would not run away from such questions.

I hope you were not lying.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
what about just mocking the bible alone? Is the bible god?
The Bible is a book that was God inspired. It has the history of the earth which was made by God, in it we learn about God and His relationship to man and what ails us..sin. We also learn about God’s way of reconciling us to Himself. In it we learn a lot about ourselves, and about how God deals with us.

Lisa

Superstar
God had two choice.
How do you know that?

that would include the power of persuasion.
He doesn’t need the power of persuasion..He is the lawgiver, its His way or the highway in the end. That’s how a person with ultimate power is don’t ya think? Why would the highest power in the universe seek to persuade us of anything?

Why do you think he chose to kill instead of discussing and persuading the children to repent and apologise?
I would think those children knew exactly who Elisha was and why they decided to mock him. They didn’t have to do that in the first place. Maybe you mock and God give you a chance, but then again, maybe He doesn’t? You take your chances with that.

I hope you were not lying.
Why would I lie? I think you’re not gonna like the answers I give and think I’m hedging when I’m not.

I think we live at a very significant time of history...

The theme is “picking sides”

Some people will choose poorly, whatever anyone says to them. The most painful thing for anyone with compassion is letting them.
Can you help me pick a side from the information in this link.

I do not like Goth but I do like this guys words.
Can you get past your bias, if it is like mine, and just judge the words?

Tell us why you choose whatever side you take please.

Regards
DL