Christians judge god as good. Gnostic Christians judge god as evil. Which religion is correct?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Glad 2 know

Garbage that ignores morals.
Do you mind pointing out the "garbage" because in the Bible it is taught that sexual immorality is condemned, dishonesty, drunkenness, hateful speech, etc. The Bible is a book that teaches morals that people don't want to hear.
That does not surprise me at all as ignoring morals is the only way you can idol worship your genocidal prick of a god.
I told you I don't worship idols :confused:

What hope do you have? What are you taught to look forward to?
Regards
DL

What is condemned more?

Sexual activity between consenting adults, or those who put sexual things ahead of love?

What do you think Jesus would say is more important?

Regards
DL

Glad 2 know

What would Jesus say is more important to your decision making on the morals of this issue?

Do you think he would condemn people who love each other for their sexual activity of do you think he would put love above sex?

Regards
DL

elsbet

Superstar
What hope do you have? What are you taught to look forward to?
One day, he'll be the Greatest Energy Vampire, ever.

He keeps people occupied and on the defense with his vague, circular nonsense. An exercise in futility for anyone who hangs around too long. Best, maybe, to say what you need to say, and make a hasty exit.

:)

And whoever will not receive you nor will hear your words, shake off the dust of your feet going forth out of that house or that city! Truly I say to you, on the day of judgment, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and of Gomorrah than for that city... MATTHEW 10:14-15

JoChris

Superstar
Glad 2 know

What would Jesus say is more important to your decision making on the morals of this issue?

Do you think he would condemn people who love each other for their sexual activity of do you think he would put love above sex?

Regards
DL
Why do you care about the opinions of a God whom you don't believe in AND you loathe at the same time?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
One day, he'll be the Greatest Energy Vampire, ever.

He keeps people occupied and on the defense with his vague, circular nonsense. An exercise in futility for anyone who hangs around too long. Best, maybe, to say what you need to say, and make a hasty exit.

:)

And whoever will not receive you nor will hear your words, shake off the dust of your feet going forth out of that house or that city! Truly I say to you, on the day of judgment, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and of Gomorrah than for that city... MATTHEW 10:14-15
Thank you Elsbet, I see what you mean now :) will do

Wigi

Veteran
Did I mention her in the O.P.?

No.
But you talk about a satanic god. What people you're talking about ? Also satanic is supposed to mean evil because Satan represent evil? I don't get it.

Act like a homophobic coward and put sex above love?
You claim Jesus would allow or even encourage gay marriage. The answer is a clear no for me unless you bring arguments or verses proving the opposite.

love is more important than sex.
Do you love christians ?

I don't get it.
You do not want to get it.

Read the O.P. for the first time and answer the question and you will.

Also satanic is supposed to mean evil because Satan represent evil?
Does she?
Check the body count in scriptures attributed to her as compared to Yahweh and tell us who is doing more murdering and which character seems more evil to you.

The answer is a clear no for me unless you bring arguments or verses proving the opposite.
Nice double standard.

Was not all of us loving each other not what Jesus preached?

Where are your quotes showing Jesus preaching against gays?

Do you love Christians ?
I try hard to love all people but do fail with the recalcitrant and obtuse who continue to idol worship a genocidal moral monster called Yahweh/Jesus.

Why else would I bother suffering the abuse that religionists like to pile on me when I try to correct their faulty thinking?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The whole “Gnostic Christian” trying to run down actual Christians must be pretty unrewarding!

As real Christians has had an encounter with the Lord, and experience the presence of the Holy Spirit, the whole “attacking God’s character” act is about as effective as a stranger moving in next door and trying to persuade you that your father is an idiot.

Fundamentally, the stranger knows nothing at all about your Dad, and you do...

John 10 New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus the True Shepherd

10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.