Christians judge god as good. Gnostic Christians judge god as evil. Which religion is correct?

But if taken as a literal being than yes Yahweh is purely evil.

Fortunately that “God” doesn’t exist, if it did it wouldn’t be worthy of worship anyway.

Because you don’t say it’s righteous to bash babies against rocks, even if it’s an enemy, unless you are one evil son of a bitch.

And just a thought here GCB, maybe that kind of putridity didn’t really come from God but from men?
Men created in God's image. We can sure invent God's that are pricks eh?

Regards
DL

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
numbers 23:18
God repented in Genesis of making man so you information is garbage.

Regards
DL

Men created in God's image. We can sure invent God's that are pricks eh?

Regards
DL
Reflections of a harsh ancient existence our Gods were as harsh as life at the time was.

God as depicted in the Old Testament is the archetype of Evil

God as depicted in the New Testament through Christ ( in most places anyway) is the archetype of Good.

How’s that for duality?

Just something to think about. The God Yahweh is not real but the God that is represented by the life of Jesus is.

Reflections of a harsh ancient existence our Gods were as harsh as life at the time was.

God as depicted in the Old Testament is the archetype of Evil

God as depicted in the New Testament through Christ ( in most places anyway) is the archetype of Good.

How’s that for duality?

Just something to think about. The God Yahweh is not real but the God that is represented by the life of Jesus is.
I cannot agree while recognizing that Jesus is not depicted as near the immoral entity his father is.

Even with that better view, the morals they put into Jesus' mouth or not moral at all.

This link speaks to that and I would add that the policies of no divorce and substitutionary punishment that Jesus preached are particularly vile and anti love.

Regards
DL

I cannot agree while recognizing that Jesus is not depicted as near the immoral entity his father is.

Even with that better view, the morals they put into Jesus' mouth or not moral at all.

This link speaks to that and I would add that the policies of no divorce and substitutionary punishment that Jesus preached are particularly vile and anti love.

Regards
DL
Much of what was taught was unfortunately lost to the passage of time, and much was embellished and added to for cultural-socio-political reasons. A great deal of myth and superstition surrounds Jesus.

I will proceed to watch your link. I will say that the divorce passage in SoTm does have a different tone than the rest of it.

SnowFall

Veteran
I have, yes.

Most who do usually end with less religion than more religion.

Regards
DL
Perhaps if they still don’t understand
The one true God is good and just as is found many times throughout the Holy Bible for example if you read the laws he gives to Moses or you know sending his only begotten son to die on the cross for the sins of all men, You included

SnowFall

Veteran
He has no superiority over me and you should wonder why you let a genocidal prick of a God have superiority over you.

Regards
DL
Actually yes the one true God creator of heaven and earth and father of Jesus Christ the messiah has Superiority over everyone
All will bow before God one day I just hope you see the truth before it’s too late

Perhaps if they still don’t understand
The one true God is good and just as is found many times throughout the Holy Bible for example if you read the laws he gives to Moses or you know sending his only begotten son to die on the cross for the sins of all men, You included
Are you suggesting that Jesus, a Jewish Rabbi who said he camer to fulfill the law would ask us to and himself to break that law?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquityof the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and thewickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put todeath because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because oftheir fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Have you looked at the immorality of substitution punishment or do you just go by your desire to be saved regardless of the immorality of the method?

Regards
DL

Actually yes the one true God creator of heaven and earth and father of Jesus Christ the messiah has Superiority over everyone
All will bow before God one day I just hope you see the truth before it’s too late
I see that your head is firmly up your genocidal God's ass due to yyour fears and will leave you in your pathetic position. I do hope you attempt to answer my last question to you on morality bit doubt that you are up to it.

Regards
DL