Christianity is NOT (just) the "White Man's Religion"!

Bacsi

Star
This one goes out to my brothers and sisters from another (darker skinned) mother!

Venomous video.

This young man calls himself "black", though his skin is light brown. He calls people of European origin "white" even though their skin is of pinkish colour. Lies upon lies. Moreover, it's obvious from his phenotype he's not of African, but of mixed mostly European and some African, perhaps also some Asian (Middle-Eastern) descent. More lies.

On the subject of his video: stop separating people into groups. Jesus didn't do it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Bacsi

"stop separating people into groups. Jesus didn't do it."

Amended thread title: "Christianity is NOT (just) the "White Man's Religion"!

Does that help things?

Let me try this idea...

Galatians 3

26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Bacsi

Star
@Bacsi

"stop separating people into groups. Jesus didn't do it."

Amended thread title: "Christianity is NOT (just) the "White Man's Religion"!

Does that help things?

Let me try this idea...

Galatians 3

26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Very good verse. It supports what I said. Jesus didn't teach what this self-proclaimed "black" king of hypocritical liars is trying to present.

Bacsi

Star
As far as I can tell, the fake black guy is debunking the connection between race and religion (in all his venomous hypocracy, of course ;-)
Obviously, you didn't understand me. And it doesn't surprise me.

He's calling himself black. It's a lie. He's calling people of European origin white. It's wrong. What he says is absolutely against Jesus. All the logic of his arguments is therefore totally false. He did say the right things at the very end of his video, but they mean nothing after the 97% of the video duration him supporting the erroneous (hypocritical and false) ideas.

I come from a very multi-ethnic and multi-racial country. We never ever ever use designations such as white, yellow, brown, pink, orange, black or violet for that matter. Never. They are utmost insulting and unthinkable. People are family, friends, doctors, engineers, teachers, fathers, mothers, etc. etc., but never "white or black". We have a very different outlook at people, by the contents of their hearts, roles in society and closeness of relation to each other. He uses and supports these wrong "colour" ideas and is trying to prove his point without denouncing these wrong ideas. So, he's trying to fight a lie while still beleiving in a lie. It's shocking to me hearing such a speech. It's like a divisive lie out of the mouth of the Devil.

"Black" or "white" erases all humanity. The slaves in the USA come mostly from Western Africa. There are many unique peoples, cultures, languages, traditions, beliefs there. Calling somebody "black" who isn't black at all in any sense of the word is robbing of uniqness and humanity. It's like calling a person dirt or slime. It's not good. This young man could research through DNA genotyping the origins of his European, African and possibly Asian origins and learn a little about his true ethnic composition. "Black" is a stamp of stealing his true identity forever. It's a stamp of making him dehumanized. Exactly same goes for the "white" moniker. It's equally wrong and deceiving.

Again, his nice beck towards the truth around the end of the video drowns in the majority of his video which is founded on lies and is supporting lies.

If you don't understand me now, I don't think I'm able to explain further. I guess in the Western mind, the lies of racism and religious separation are so strong, they're never able to think in all-inclusive terms. Including this poor man, who's to me not a "black" person at all, but a brother in our common God. That's all it matters. No blacks or whites or yellows or reds etc. and no reason to even discuss these false lies imposed on people by Satan.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Obviously, you didn't understand me. And it doesn't surprise me.

He's calling himself black. It's a lie. He's calling people of European origin white. It's wrong. What he says is absolutely against Jesus. All the logic of his arguments is therefore totally false. He did say the right things at the very end of his video, but they mean nothing after the 97% of the video duration him supporting the erroneous (hypocritical and false) ideas.

I come from a very multi-ethnic and multi-racial country. We never ever ever use designations such as white, yellow, brown, pink, orange, black or violet for that matter. Never. They are utmost insulting and unthinkable. People are family, friends, doctors, engineers, teachers, fathers, mothers, etc. etc., but never "white or black". We have a very different outlook at people, by the contents of their hearts, roles in society and closeness of relation to each other. He uses and supports these wrong "colour" ideas and is trying to prove his point without denouncing these wrong ideas. So, he's trying to fight a lie while still beleiving in a lie. It's shocking to me hearing such a speech. It's like a divisive lie out of the mouth of the Devil.

"Black" or "white" erases all humanity. The slaves in the USA come mostly from Western Africa. There are many unique peoples, cultures, languages, traditions, beliefs there. Calling somebody "black" who isn't black at all in any sense of the word is robbing of uniqness and humanity. It's like calling a person dirt or slime. It's not good. This young man could research through DNA genotyping the origins of his European, African and possibly Asian origins and learn a little about his true ethnic composition. "Black" is a stamp of stealing his true identity forever. It's a stamp of making him dehumanized. Exactly same goes for the "white" moniker. It's equally wrong and deceiving.

Again, his nice beck towards the truth around the end of the video drowns in the majority of his video which is founded on lies and is supporting lies.

If you don't understand me now, I don't think I'm able to explain further. I guess in the Western mind, the lies of racism and religious separation are so strong, they're never able to think in all-inclusive terms. Including this poor man, who's to me not a "black" person at all, but a brother in our common God. That's all it matters. No blacks or whites or yellows or reds etc. and no reason to even discuss these false lies imposed on people by Satan.
I entirely agree with half of what you say ;-)

By the sounds of it, nobody in your culture has made the sadly all too common claim that their faith was part of being the "authentic" one for their people group. It is of course a nonsense argument because you should accept or reject something based on whether it is true or not!

In the UK and I think particularly in the Americas, the argument of "resisting colonialism" by following religion along ethnic lines actually has traction with some!

I think the reason why you have taken exception to the speaker is because he is addressing an issue that has never even been a question to you?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. Try this perspective on for size, @Bacsi - it's related to the first point and It's something I believe we have discussed before:

elsbet

Superstar
Venomous video.

This young man calls himself "black", though his skin is light brown. He calls people of European origin "white" even though their skin is of pinkish colour. Lies upon lies. Moreover, it's obvious from his phenotype he's not of African, but of mixed mostly European and some African, perhaps also some Asian (Middle-Eastern) descent. More lies.

On the subject of his video: stop separating people into groups. Jesus didn't do it.
He's actually debunking some of the nonsense that comes with so many of these unnecessary divisions. Dragging it into the light so to speak.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Glad you asked!

Here's how I see it (just give it a couple of minutes to get to the start)

Their eyes seem pretty shut to me. In fact it's so shut that they sit on cliffs laughing while they snipe Palestinians regardless of them being Christians or Muslims but since they seem to be Zionist Jews we should just let it slide, kind of, right?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Their eyes seem pretty shut to me. In fact it's so shut that they sit on cliffs laughing while they snipe Palestinians regardless of them being Christians or Muslims but since they seem to be Zionist Jews we should just let it slide, kind of, right?
You didn't watch the video, did you ;-)

Kung Fu

Superstar
You didn't watch the video, did you ;-)
I watched the first little bit and will watch the rest on my lunch! But my point still stands seeing as that's exactly what they're doing but yet Zionist Christians say nothing on the matter and in fact support the IDF in doing what they do.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I watched the first little bit and will watch the rest on my lunch! But my point still stands seeing as that's exactly what they're doing but yet Zionist Christians say nothing on the matter and in fact support the IDF in doing what they do.
I think the term "Christian Zionist" these days is as loaded as "Fundimentalist Muslim" - what you read into the label debends on your preconceptions...

I would value your perspective on the spirit of what is said here anyway ...

Kung Fu

Superstar
I think the term "Christian Zionist" these days is as loaded as "Fundimentalist Muslim" - what you read into the label debends on your preconceptions...

I would value your perspective on the spirit of what is said here anyway ...
It isn't loaded at all. A Zionist Christian is just a Zionist who also happens to be a Christian. What's a "fundamentalist Muslim"?

As for Christianity being for all people well I don't buy it seeing as Jesus said he only came for the Israelites. European pagan style Christianity is even worse seeing as how they went about "converting" people.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It isn't loaded at all. A Zionist Christian is just a Zionist who also happens to be a Christian. What's a "fundamentalist Muslim"?

As for Christianity being for all people well I don't buy it seeing as Jesus said he only came for the Israelites. European pagan style Christianity is even worse seeing as how they went about "converting" people.
Another good point -

Do you think that the way they went about converting people always followed the pattern suggested by Jesus for sharing the Gospel?

Venomous video.

Jesus compared a Samaritan woman to a dog.