Christianity is dead

Bacsi

Star
Would you put up a thread called "Maths is dead" because numeracy had declined in the UK? I thought you were more logical than that!
It is absolutely dying. A couple more generations, kids will read in history textbooks: "Once upon a time there were Christians. Not anymore".

rainerann

Star
Unless you are able to totally censor out the 2000 years of Christian history that has succeeded at some point to develop into one of the largest religions in the history of the world and censor out the thousands and thousands of pages that record this phenomenon; Christianity will never be dead.

It will never be possible to completely remove it so long as the information about it is available in the same way that paganism still exists and people continue to adopt paganism through their access to information about this belief system.

So without complete censorship, Christianity will never completely die. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Unless you are able to totally censor out the 2000 years of Christian history that has succeeded at some point to develop into one of the largest religions in the history of the world and censor out the thousands and thousands of pages that record this phenomenon; Christianity will never be dead.

It will never be possible to completely remove it so long as the information about it is available in the same way that paganism still exists and people continue to adopt paganism through their access to information about this belief system.

So without complete censorship, Christianity will never completely die. Sorry to burst your bubble.
In truth, the OP reveals far more about the current state of the heart of the writer than it does about Christianity @rainerann !

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1 Samuel 17

41And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him. 42And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance. 43And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. 45Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 46This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.

48And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.49And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

@Bacsi

Trading spiritual blows with you also puts me in mind of my other favourite moment from Rocky IV...

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I think Christianity is dead. It won't last for too much longer. A couple generations, and it'll be forgotten. Its weakening and eventual death was programmed in the very beginning by its highly erroneous teachings. I want to stress the distinction between the real Jesus and Christianity.

Christianity is so confused, wrong and immoral, that it produces similar kind of people. But these days people are waking up and finding the true God. So they dump the deception of Christianity. Many are scared to do it openly, though. Therefore, churches are full of unbelievers pretending to be believers in Christ.

Christianity is dead.
Christianity will NEVER die, and three words sum up the reason why:

HE IS RISEN.

Every human is a living soul. No one needs to be "born again" in the spiritual realm. "Christianity is dead" is figurative speech. It means, the religion is on the decline, in a serious crisis, not thriving, nearing total disappearance, people lost their faith and continue mechanically. Every Christian or non-Christian is very much spiritually alive.
I believe there were more born again believers (Spiritually) in the first century than there are today. God said in the last days, pretty much what you are saying, and that is: "This I know also, that in the LAST DAYS perilous times shall come. For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers (Judge Kavanaugh), incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; from such turn away! (2 Tim. 3:1-5). The worst of these is Catholicism, LDS. CofC, but all religions that depend upon their denomination for salvation are included (All). When a man said he would follow Christ, but after he had buried his dying father. Christ said, Follow me, and "let the dead bury the dead" (Matt. 8:21-22) Christ's church is small and not apart of the principles of this world. Christianity may be dead, but we are alive in Christ..

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
Christianity will NEVER die, and three words sum up the reason why:

HE IS RISEN.
All human life never dies spiritually and most souls are reincarnated. Jesus was indeed perhaps risen (reincarnated) a time or two until reaching liberation.

"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.’" (Matthew 11:12-14).

Jesus clearly beleived in reincarnation.

Bacsi

Star
I believe there were more born again believers (Spiritually) in the first century than there are today. God said in the last days, pretty much what you are saying, and that is: "This I know also, that in the LAST DAYS perilous times shall come. For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers (Judge Kavanaugh), incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; from such turn away! (2 Tim. 3:1-5). The worst of these is Catholicism, LDS. CofC, but all religions that depend upon their denomination for salvation are included (All). When a man said he would follow Christ, but after he had buried his dying father. Christ said, Follow me, and "let the dead bury the dead" (Matt. 8:21-22) Christ's church is small and not apart of the principles of this world. Christianity may be dead, but we are alive in Christ..
Christianity is dead because it's based on mistakes and is far from God.

All people are spiritually alive. Nobody is dead and nobody dies. Life never ceases.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christianity is dead because it's based on mistakes and is far from God.

All people are spiritually alive. Nobody is dead and nobody dies. Life never ceases.
The testimony of someone coming out of the persuit of the "Higher Self" here is worth noting.

The original lie unpacked by someone who once believed it:-

Last edited:
All human life never dies spiritually and most souls are reincarnated. Jesus was indeed perhaps risen (reincarnated) a time or two until reaching liberation.

"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.’" (Matthew 11:12-14).

Jesus clearly beleived in reincarnation.
It wasn't just spiritual.

Jesus rose BODILY from the grave.
He was resurrected, not reincarnated.
Big difference.

Reincarnation is a false, satanic belief that after the death of the body the same spirit is reborn into a completely different body to live a new life as someone or something else entirely.

Jesus Christ, the Bible and literally NONE of His disciples then or any of His believers now, have ever claimed that Jesus was reincarnated.

Jesus rose 3 days & 3 nights after His death on the cross and His burial. Same Spirit, body and soul, with the puncture wounds to prove it.

You may not believe it, but do NOT get it twisted.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Health and Fitness are Dead!

Worldwide obesity rates see 'startling' increase over past 3 decades

"In what is deemed the "most comprehensive global study to date," researchers have found that over the past 3 decades, there has been a "startling" increase in rates of obesity worldwide, with no significant decline in any country.

A team of international researchers, led by Prof. Emmanuela Gakidou of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington, recently published their findings in The Lancet."

In our future world where everyone lies on couches, plugged into the matrix nobody will remember health and fitness any more. This old, outmoded practice and tradition will fade away to be replaced by a new generation of people formed in the image of giant Jelly Babies....