Christianity is dead

The Zone

Star
I can assure you that Christians here have only seen hate in your words from what you've let in. You are absolutely powerless and adrift and have control over only yourself. Your games are futile. I am shocked you've last as long as you have here. The only thing I see which is dead is your soul and it is not enough for you to revel in your religion, you feel the need to take shots at others.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Empty words. You don't care more about me than about a piece of dirt on your shoes. You clearly and directly expressed it. Now you're trying to make it appear it's not so. Too late. I heard you loud and clear.

Christianity - a dead religion producing spiritually dead people far from the true God.
There is a verse in the Bible that says "ye shall know them by their fruits". In the end, God will judge each of us, you can push away your key advocate if you want to but I'm sticking with Jesus all the way. There is no pride or presumption in this.

I have been a very ordinary, self centred, sinful guy for too much of my life. OK compared to some, but not when compared to the Lord's holiness. Without His death, and the atonement you don't agree with, I wouldn't be heading anywhere good. You are no worse than I was - make the smart choice and turn around while you still have choices and time to make them.

Bacsi

Star
I can assure you that Christians here have only seen hate in your words from what you've let in. You are absolutely powerless and adrift and have control over only yourself. Your games are futile. I am shocked you've last as long as you have here. The only thing I see which is dead is your soul and it is not enough for you to revel in your religion, you feel the need to take shots at others.
There is no true religion except God himself.

Bacsi

Star
There is a verse in the Bible that says "ye shall know them by their fruits". In the end, God will judge each of us, you can push away your key advocate if you want to but I'm sticking with Jesus all the way. There is no pride or presumption in this.

I have been a very ordinary, self centred, sinful guy for too much of my life. OK compared to some, but not when compared to the Lord's holiness. Without His death, and the atonement you don't agree with, I wouldn't be heading anywhere good. You are no worse than I was - make the smart choice and turn around while you still have choices and time to make them.
Christ of Christianity is a mistake. Don't follow him. You may be deceived as to think you've succeeded thanks to following Christianity, whereas in fact fundamentally you became far, far worse individual you ever were in your Christless state.

I know today you are probably not ready to hear this and surely will never admit to hearing me here publicly. It's okay. Deep down in your heart the God in you irks you and tells you what I'm saying is true.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
Walking in Christ isn't good. One should walk in the truth, which is above and beyond Christ.

Christ's path is a limited idea, also very variable depending on the flavour of Christianity. The truth is one and endless.
Jesus Christ is the truth. There’s not many flavors of Christianity tbh, denominations aren’t important. If whatever church someone belongs to believes salvation is obtained in any way besides faith alone in Jesus Christ it’s false teaching period. Christians aren’t surprised by the falling away of Christianity. The way the world is today and the direction it’s headed fits the Bible’s timeline pretty well for a “false” ancient text. There’s also been an agenda to take Christianity out from the start. Christianity is losing its dominance but it will never die, we aren’t the only ones awaiting his return...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christ of Christianity is a mistake. Don't follow him. You maybe deceived as to think you've succeeded thanks to following Christianity, whereas in fact fundamentally you became far, far worse individual you ever were in your Christ-less state.

I know today you are probably not ready to hear this and surely will never admit to hearing me here publicly. It's okay. Deep down in your heart the God in you irks you and tells you what I'm saying is true.
You would have more success telling me ice-cream didn't exist while I sat on a wall next to you eating one! I'll leave you to it @Bacsi

Bacsi

Star
Jesus Christ is the truth. There’s not many flavors of Christianity tbh, denominations aren’t important. If whatever church someone belongs to believes salvation is obtained in any way besides faith alone in Jesus Christ it’s false teaching period. Christians aren’t surprised by the falling away of Christianity. The way the world is today and the direction it’s headed fits the Bible’s timeline pretty well for a “false” ancient text. There’s also been an agenda to take Christianity out from the start. Christianity is losing its dominance but it will never die, we aren’t the only ones awaiting his return...
This is all good in theory, in hard practice it's quite different. There's a teaching of Jesus Christ, and Christianity has drifted away. There's very, very few people, if any, who even try following Jesus Christ as expressed in the Bible, and even they are miserably failing. The reason being, this ideology is quite erroneous. Failure is its only result.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
This is all good in theory, in hard practice it's quite different. There's a teaching of Jesus Christ, and Christianity have drifted away. There's very, very few people, if any, who even try following Jesus Christ as expressed in the Bible, and even they are miserable failing. The reason being, this ideology is quite erroneous. Failure is its only result.
I’m not sure how’d you know if someone was trying or not? And if they were failing? Very subjective reasoning going on... how is the ideology erroneous?

Bacsi

Star
I’m not sure how’d you know if someone was trying or not? And if they were failing? Very subjective reasoning going on... how is the ideology erroneous?
Naah. Not so subjective. His teaching is quite clear, if one reads and understands. The problem is that it's quite radical for most people to even try to follow it without somehow changing it to make it more conforming to social norms of the day. Thus, all the myriads of "Christianities" around. Jesus brought a revolution, people softened it down to a religion.

Erroneous - because God is not in three separate persons (especially not in Father-Son-Spirit trio), forgiveness is not through human sacrifice, people aren't freed from responsibility, etc. etc. It's an ideology that is pretty far away from the true God.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
Naah. Not so subjective. His teaching is quite clear, if one reads and understands. The problem is that it's quite radical for most people to even try to follow it without somehow changing it to make it more conforming to social norms of the day. Thus, all the myriads of "Christianities" around. Jesus brought a revolution, people softened it down to a religion.

Erroneous - because God is not in three separate persons (especially not in Father-Son-Spirit trio), forgiveness is not through human sacrifice, people aren't freed from responsibility, etc. etc. It's an ideology that is pretty far away from the true God.
No, what you’re saying is subjective. They’re failing, not trying, and the ideology is erroneous. None of that is objective. What is his teaching in your words? It is a radical message but that didn’t stop the spread of Christianity. Denomination differences have nothing to do with social norms.
God is triune, we as humans crave community and diversity where do you think that innate sense of community comes from? Humans are mind, body, and spirit it isn’t really that unfathomable that a being of a higher dimension that is also above time, space, and matter wouldn’t be limited by the same laws as humans. Forgiveness don’t free you from personal responsibility and accountability. Sin came into the world by humans becoming like God and it was conquered by God becoming like man. Again your definition of the one true God isn’t an objective conclusion, it’s just subjective.

Hi everyone! I think Christianity is dead. It won't last for too much longer. A couple generations, and it'll be forgotten. Its weakening and eventual death was programmed in the very beginning by its highly erroneous teachings. I want to stress the distinction between the real Jesus and Christianity.

Christianity is so confused, wrong and immoral, that it produces similar kind of people. But these days people are waking up and finding the true God. So they dump the deception of Christianity. Many are scared to do it openly, though. Therefore, churches are full of unbelievers pretending to be believers in Christ.

Christianity is dead.
Everyone that is not born again is dead, no matter what you call yourself or what religion you are....You must be born again!

Bacsi

Star
No, what you’re saying is subjective. They’re failing, not trying, and the ideology is erroneous. None of that is objective. What is his teaching in your words? It is a radical message but that didn’t stop the spread of Christianity. Denomination differences have nothing to do with social norms.
God is triune, we as humans crave community and diversity where do you think that innate sense of community comes from? Humans are mind, body, and spirit it isn’t really that unfathomable that a being of a higher dimension that is also above time, space, and matter wouldn’t be limited by the same laws as humans. Forgiveness don’t free you from personal responsibility and accountability. Sin came into the world by humans becoming like God and it was conquered by God becoming like man. Again your definition of the one true God isn’t an objective conclusion, it’s just subjective.
Well, not that subjective. I'll give you an example. Jesus teaches, don't pray publicly. Go to your room alone, shut the door and pray to God directly without anybody seeing you or knowing that you are praying. Do Christians do it? Nope. Public prayer is common and often required. Etc. etc. By saying, "it's all subjective", basically you open the door to absolutely free interpretation of Jesus's very clear teaching. That's how one million denominations came about. Everybody comes up with whatever they want and declare it to be "Christianity".

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
Everyone that is not born again is dead, no matter what you call yourself or what religion you are....You must be born again!
Every human is a living soul. No one needs to be "born again" in the spiritual realm. "Christianity is dead" is figurative speech. It means, the religion is on the decline, in a serious crisis, not thriving, nearing total disappearance, people lost their faith and continue mechanically. Every Christian or non-Christian is very much spiritually alive.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Matthew 24

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Bacsi

Star
Matthew 24

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Jesus promised to come back while the generation he was speaking to was still alive. Well, that didn't exactly happen, as we now know.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jesus promised to come back while the generation he was speaking to was still alive. Well, that didn't exactly happen, as we now know.
Didn’t Jesus Say He Would Return While Disciples Were Still Alive?

Did Jesus say that He would return while the disciples were still alive? Did Jesus promise that He would rapture the church, or come in judgment during the disciples’ lives? If so, is this a failed prophecy? What does the Bible say?

Didn’t Jesus Say He Would Return During the Disciples’ Time?

There are some passages in the Bible which have caused confusion for some, which seem to indicate that Jesus should have returned during the disciples’ lifetime. The first set of scriptures that seem to reference that Jesus would return to set up His kingdom during the life of the disciples is this:

“And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.” (Luke 9:27); Note: A similar verse also occurs in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 16:28.​
This verse is often used to try to discredit the Bible as a failed prophecy, suggesting that Jesus would return, yet He never did. However, the verses in question was fulfilled literally on at least three occasions in the scriptures, where the disciples had the rare opportunity to see Jesus coming in power.

Literal Fulfillment #1:
The first instance that the disciples saw this verse fulfilled literally in their lifetime was at the transfiguration. During the transfiguration, they were allowed to see Jesus in His full glory, with the power of the Kingdom, just as He said. Here is Matthew’s account:

Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”​
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.​
Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.”​
Matthew 17:1-9​
These disciples were blessed to see a glimpse of the vision of Christ’s full coming glory.

Literal Fulfillment #2:
The next literal fulfillment of this verse comes at the day of Pentecost. In this text, we see the official establishment of the church. The church is often referred to as the “kingdom of God,” and so we see the disciples had once again the opportunity to see the “kingdom of God” come in “power.” This is when Peter stands up and gives a powerful sermon, and the disciples are given the Holy Spirit to aid them in their ministry.

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.​
Acts 2:1-4​
Literal Fulfillment #3:
If any skeptics are unsatisfied with the above explanations, which clearly show that “some standing there” were able to see the power of the kingdom of God come (in the form of the

Jesus Coming in Clouds

transfiguration and the day of Pentecost), then this last verse will leave you with the inescapable conclusion that the verse was fulfilled literally.

In the Book of Revelation we see John, Jesus’ beloved disciple, receiving the complete vision of the coming of Christ and the destruction of heaven and Earth. Throughout the entire book, John is given horrifying visions of what will happen in the end times. He sees the anti-Christ, the battle of Armageddon, the destruction of the “heavens and the Earth,” and the creation of the new heaven and Earth.

So John was given the complete vision, and He indeed saw Jesus coming in His full glory, seated on His throne as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Scriptures Which Seem to Indicate Jesus’ Return
There are a couple of other passages which seem to indicate that Jesus may return during the lives of his disciples. Here is one:

“But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”​
Mark 14:61-62​
The scriptures above do not indicate that Jesus will return during the life of the high priest, but rather, simply states the fact that when Jesus does return, He is coming with the clouds of heaven with great authority and power. Indeed, “every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” (Romans 14:11)

There will not be one person who is able to stand when glorious King Jesus returns. A great thunder will erupt as every knee will pound the earth in praise when the Christ returns. Even the most bitter skeptic will have no choice but to bow to God.

Another scripture in question is this one:

Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep. Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.” This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, “Follow Me.”​
Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?” Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?”​
Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”​
Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?”​
John 21:17-23​
The scripture above in the book of John shows us two important things. First, Jesus rightly prophesied about how Peter would die. When the scriptures say, “Another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish,” this is referring to his death. Peter was crucified, and Christian tradition holds that he requested to be crucified upside down so as not to emulate Jesus’ death.

The second thing this verse shows is that Jesus makes no promise that any of His disciples would be alive when He returns. In fact, the scriptures themselves clarify this statement by adding an explanation, “Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that He remain till I come, what is it to you.”

In other words, Jesus never promised to return before John’s death, but simply that it is none of your business what Jesus wills. He can do what He wants. What’s it to you if John is alive or not?

What About the End Times?
The last verse that most people get confused about is when Jesus is speaking about the end of the age, and the end of time:

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.​
“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.​
“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning—lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”​
Mark 13:21-37​
People get confused because the part that says, “This generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.” But the description in the context is the complete destruction of the world, which the Book of Revelation clearly depicts as a future event. Scholars agree that when Jesus says, “This generation,” He is not speaking of the disciple’s generation, but rather, the generation that witnesses the horrific events described by Jesus (the tribulation, false christs, and the abomination of desolation).

Conclusion: Jesus Never Gives a Date on End Times
Jesus never reveals the day of His coming, but rather says for us all to “Watch.” He never says that He will return during the disciples lifetime, but rather, says they will see His coming glory (which they did on at least three occasions). He never puts a date on His return, but says that no man knows the day or hour.

Are you ready for Christ’s return? Jesus could return at any moment. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord? Have you made Him your master? If you haven’t dear friend, please place your faith in Christ. Whosoever believes on the Lord will not perish, but have everlasting life. There is a coming judgment, and this world is passing away. Place your faith in the risen Christ, and you will receive forgiveness for yours sins.

http://www.revelation.co/2008/09/29/didnt-jesus-say-he-would-return-while-disciples-were-still-alive/

Bacsi

Star
Didn’t Jesus Say He Would Return While Disciples Were Still Alive?

Did Jesus say that He would return while the disciples were still alive? Did Jesus promise that He would rapture the church, or come in judgment during the disciples’ lives? If so, is this a failed prophecy? What does the Bible say?

Didn’t Jesus Say He Would Return During the Disciples’ Time?

There are some passages in the Bible which have caused confusion for some, which seem to indicate that Jesus should have returned during the disciples’ lifetime. The first set of scriptures that seem to reference that Jesus would return to set up His kingdom during the life of the disciples is this:

“And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.” (Luke 9:27); Note: A similar verse also occurs in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 16:28.​

This verse is often used to try to discredit the Bible as a failed prophecy, suggesting that Jesus would return, yet He never did. However, the verses in question was fulfilled literally on at least three occasions in the scriptures, where the disciples had the rare opportunity to see Jesus coming in power.

Literal Fulfillment #1:
The first instance that the disciples saw this verse fulfilled literally in their lifetime was at the transfiguration. During the transfiguration, they were allowed to see Jesus in His full glory, with the power of the Kingdom, just as He said. Here is Matthew’s account:

Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”​

While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.​

Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead.”​

Matthew 17:1-9​

These disciples were blessed to see a glimpse of the vision of Christ’s full coming glory.

Literal Fulfillment #2:
The next literal fulfillment of this verse comes at the day of Pentecost. In this text, we see the official establishment of the church. The church is often referred to as the “kingdom of God,” and so we see the disciples had once again the opportunity to see the “kingdom of God” come in “power.” This is when Peter stands up and gives a powerful sermon, and the disciples are given the Holy Spirit to aid them in their ministry.

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.​

Acts 2:1-4​

Literal Fulfillment #3:
If any skeptics are unsatisfied with the above explanations, which clearly show that “some standing there” were able to see the power of the kingdom of God come (in the form of the

Jesus Coming in Clouds

transfiguration and the day of Pentecost), then this last verse will leave you with the inescapable conclusion that the verse was fulfilled literally.

In the Book of Revelation we see John, Jesus’ beloved disciple, receiving the complete vision of the coming of Christ and the destruction of heaven and Earth. Throughout the entire book, John is given horrifying visions of what will happen in the end times. He sees the anti-Christ, the battle of Armageddon, the destruction of the “heavens and the Earth,” and the creation of the new heaven and Earth.

So John was given the complete vision, and He indeed saw Jesus coming in His full glory, seated on His throne as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Scriptures Which Seem to Indicate Jesus’ Return
There are a couple of other passages which seem to indicate that Jesus may return during the lives of his disciples. Here is one:

“But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”​

Mark 14:61-62​

The scriptures above do not indicate that Jesus will return during the life of the high priest, but rather, simply states the fact that when Jesus does return, He is coming with the clouds of heaven with great authority and power. Indeed, “every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” (Romans 14:11)

There will not be one person who is able to stand when glorious King Jesus returns. A great thunder will erupt as every knee will pound the earth in praise when the Christ returns. Even the most bitter skeptic will have no choice but to bow to God.

Another scripture in question is this one:

Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep. Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.” This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, “Follow Me.”​

Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?” Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?”​

Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”​

Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?”​

John 21:17-23​

The scripture above in the book of John shows us two important things. First, Jesus rightly prophesied about how Peter would die. When the scriptures say, “Another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish,” this is referring to his death. Peter was crucified, and Christian tradition holds that he requested to be crucified upside down so as not to emulate Jesus’ death.

The second thing this verse shows is that Jesus makes no promise that any of His disciples would be alive when He returns. In fact, the scriptures themselves clarify this statement by adding an explanation, “Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that He remain till I come, what is it to you.”

In other words, Jesus never promised to return before John’s death, but simply that it is none of your business what Jesus wills. He can do what He wants. What’s it to you if John is alive or not?

What About the End Times?
The last verse that most people get confused about is when Jesus is speaking about the end of the age, and the end of time:

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.​

“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.​

“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning—lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”​

Mark 13:21-37​

People get confused because the part that says, “This generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.” But the description in the context is the complete destruction of the world, which the Book of Revelation clearly depicts as a future event. Scholars agree that when Jesus says, “This generation,” He is not speaking of the disciple’s generation, but rather, the generation that witnesses the horrific events described by Jesus (the tribulation, false christs, and the abomination of desolation).

Conclusion: Jesus Never Gives a Date on End Times
Jesus never reveals the day of His coming, but rather says for us all to “Watch.” He never says that He will return during the disciples lifetime, but rather, says they will see His coming glory (which they did on at least three occasions). He never puts a date on His return, but says that no man knows the day or hour.

Are you ready for Christ’s return? Jesus could return at any moment. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord? Have you made Him your master? If you haven’t dear friend, please place your faith in Christ. Whosoever believes on the Lord will not perish, but have everlasting life. There is a coming judgment, and this world is passing away. Place your faith in the risen Christ, and you will receive forgiveness for yours sins.

http://www.revelation.co/2008/09/29/didnt-jesus-say-he-would-return-while-disciples-were-still-alive/
None of the so-called prophecies came true. It's a total disaster. All religions are full of lies.