Christian Zionism Discussed

Lisa

Superstar
And there is LITERALY ZERO chance anyone of earth doesn't have blood of Abraham in his veins. But thats not even the point... physical connection, blood doesn't matter anymore...Jew is not the one who is circumcised, if anything it's a fake jew...Real Jews are not those who have jew passport .But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly
The covenant was with Abaraham through Issac and Jacob, very specific people we are talking about here. God knows which people are His and those people are in the land that He gave them right now. If its not really them, why all the upset? Why the reeling over Jerusalem? That wouldn’t come into play if it weren’t really His people.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Are you the parrot of Koncretemind? o_O
I find it funny that you quoted the OT when it suited you in your conversation with Vytas but then ignored the verses about Israel and how they won't be gathered until they obey in the other thread when KM pointed it out to you. Why so deceitful?

Lisa

Superstar
I find it funny that you quoted the OT when it suited you in your conversation with Vytas but then ignored the verses about Israel and how they won't be gathered until they obey in the other thread when KM pointed it out to you. Why so deceitful?
Deceitful? Those verses aren’t relevant to what is happening right now, so why bring them up? Koncrete should read on in his Bible to find out the rest of the story...

Illuminized

Established
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! I think that’s why Christians should be careful to not reject Israel for you know those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse her will be cursed? Israel is God’s chosen people and He is not done with her!
Coming from the same Paul who wished himself separated from Christ for his people.

One who was really in contact with Christ would not readily relinquish this privilege. Salvation is the re-acquisition of knowledge. You do not lower yourself for the sake of others, you continuously strive for higher development and encourage others to strive as well.

Lisa

Superstar
Because synagogue of satan is string shit again...
How are “they” doing that?
Behold I am goin to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the people’s around...it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Obviously all nations aren’t gathered against it yet, but most are..no one is stirring anything, this is prophecy,

Lisa

Superstar
Coming from the same Paul who wished himself separated from Christ for his people.

One who was really in contact with Christ would not readily relinquish this privilege. Salvation is the re-acquisition of knowledge. You do not lower yourself for the sake of others, you continuously strive for higher development and encourage others to strive as well.
Salvation is the reunion with God the Father. No once comes to the Father except through Jesus. You don’t lower yourself because you want all God’s children to be reunited with Him.

DesertRose

Superstar
This is my one contribution, in my opinion this is for Christians to sort out.
When we have deviants in Islam we are the ones to sort through them not people of other faiths.

Here is an article that to contradicts your belief that God’s command or promise regarding His remnants, the tribe if Israel and Judah. It is from the bible institute. It seems from my perspective even on the basis of your own religion Christian Zionists stand on shaky ground.

A Brief History Of The Kingdoms Of Israel And Judah

Solving The Mystery Of The Disappearing Hebrews
https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

Re-post
The War on Christianity, Part II: The Abomination and Blasphemy of Christian Zionism
https://jamesperloff.com/2016/08/31...omination-and-blasphemy-of-christian-zionism/

Foreword
: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off. I should also note that my paternal ancestors were Russian Jews (see photo below, taken about 1900). My great-grandfather’s name was Abraham Perlovsky. People who criticize Zionism are frequently accused of being motivated by anti-Semitism. As I’m half-Jewish myself, let me be clear that no such feelings impel me. I am unequivocally opposed to racism in any form.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
You are thinking like a human, but God’s plans are more than we can even understand. His ways are higher than ours and His thoughts are higher than ours. The Bible clearly shows that when you read it and try to figure out why God does what He does.

What kind of blessings do you think God can bestow on a nation who would openly acknowledge His people? Are God’s blessings like the ones we think of, or are His blessings different? I would still take His blessings and bless His people whether that means enmity with the world. Being a Christian will soon turn into the same enmity the world has with the Jews anyway, according to scripture. The Christian martyrs in the book of Revelation tells us that.

Regarding the muslims...they want to overtake the whole world, if you’re not a muslim then your are either dead or paying the tax..that’s what they want throughout the world. Living to not upset them is futile, they live to be upset..that’s what gives them the power of fear and that will not change.

The Jews are never going to rest easy, the cup of reeling and all, but they might not always have the support of the US, the next president could take this all away. All nations are reported to be against Israel
Right because the Jews would just as quickly persecute the Christians if they had the authority to do this. Fortunately, this authority has been taken since the temple was destroyed. This has allowed the church to grow at all. If the Jewish monarchy had remained, there would not have been any point in the history that they wouldn't have tried to align themselves with world leaders in order to try to eradicate the church.

Essentially, we are being ungrateful that the church was protected throughout the years and has been able to gain any authority. To see things with spiritual eyes is to see that we have been able to overcome persecution in many respects. The verse I have in my signature is the encouragement I keep that the kingdom of God is always increasing the way it has so clearly increased throughout the years. We are basically giving this privilege to the ones who also wish us harm.

Zionists also wish to have the whole world submit to the idea that their religion will create the best form of government for the world to continue with. There is evidence that this will fail. We should try to protect what there is evidence of success considering the boundaries of the New Covenant.

Although, most of the zionist Christian population is like the people in the wilderness who said the people were too large to overcome. Only Joshua and Caleb believed this could be done.

So what I am saying is that there is a better way that prophecy could have been written if people were concerned with obeying God. It didn't have to be this way.

rainerann

Star
I’d say the reinstatement of sacrifices is prophetic more than anything. Daniel wrote about the sacrifices and said that in the middle they would be stopped and then the abomination of desolation that lands us right in Revelations. So, you are talking about God’s plan and timeline here. And God’s plan to bring Israel back into relationship with Himself. You don’t have to approve it.
Is it a prophetic thing because of obedience or disobedience? If it is prophesied that this should come to pass because of disobedience, there is no reason that I should fear a consequence for not supporting this. Not supporting this is the same as not supporting disobedience that is causing the end to play out the way it is. It is the only sensible conclusion to having an understanding of prophecy and faith in Christ.

Vytas

Star
How are “they” doing that?
Behold I am goin to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the people’s around...it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Obviously all nations aren’t gathered against it yet, but most are..no one is stirring anything, this is prophecy,
Isn't that obvious this prophecy have nothing to do with our times...read until you get it, i don't even point it out for you...

In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Serveto

Star
Welcome back, @Lisa

If you are aspiring to be the new Corrie ten Boom, your chances are quite good, it seems to me. If the Middle East erupts into all-out (instead of just mildly suppressed) war, and gas goes up to $120 per gallon, and the beer-drinking, Miley-twerking American public has to wake up from its sleep and try to get to their jobs at McDonalds to pay banks foreclosing on their properties but cannot, they will probably go looking for scapegoats.

I would guess that it won't be too hard for some hateful but convincing demagogue like Hitler, but with an American accent, to convince the angry mobs that "the" Jews and their "shitty little country" are responsible. And then, just as quickly as the millions of commies of the Soviet Union became capitalists after its collapse, the large percentage of the present supposed Jew lovers of America will become Jew haters and the two of us, you and me, and this I will be willing to do, will have to take Jews in and protect them from the starving, pissed off and maddened American crowd. Get ready, and though I hope it doesn't come to this, you might be able to write an autobiography afterward.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
The covenant was with Abaraham through Issac and Jacob, very specific people we are talking about here. God knows which people are His and those people are in the land that He gave them right now. If its not really them, why all the upset? Why the reeling over Jerusalem? That wouldn’t come into play if it weren’t really His people.
So what about the countless number of Jews who converted to Christianity throughout the years? Are they still Jews and when will they be gathered back to the land?

This is a resurgence of the Pharisee's line of thinking that you can be a Jew externally. What if a regathering of the Jews actually means regathering and returning people who are descendants of Abraham who have converted to Christianity at some point?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Deceitful? Those verses aren’t relevant to what is happening right now, so why bring them up? Koncrete should read on in his Bible to find out the rest of the story...
How are they not relevant? It's pretty clear that they won't be gathered until they OBEY (and at the moment they're secular and don't obey). Are you having trouble reading or can you put it together yourself without KM or myself needing to hold your hand?

Lisa

Superstar
This is my one contribution, in my opinion this is for Christians to sort it out.
When we have deviants in Islam we are the ones to sort through them not people of other faiths.

Here is an article that to contradicts your belief that God’s command or promise regarding His remnants, the tribe if Israel and Judah. It is from the bible institute. I t seems from my perspective even on the basis of your own religion Christian Zionists stand on shaky ground.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

Re-post
The War on Christianity, Part II: The Abomination and Blasphemy of Christian Zionism
https://jamesperloff.com/2016/08/31...omination-and-blasphemy-of-christian-zionism/

Foreword
: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off. I should also note that my paternal ancestors were Russian Jews (see photo below, taken about 1900). My great-grandfather’s name was Abraham Perlovsky. People who criticize Zionism are frequently accused of being motivated by anti-Semitism. As I’m half-Jewish myself, let me be clear that no such feelings impel me. I am unequivocally opposed to racism in any form.
Here is the words of God from His word the Bible...
“No longer shall your name be Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly frutful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. I will establish my covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generation for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will five to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishamael might live before You!” But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you as son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant (means forever) for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly...But my covenant I will establish with Issac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year.”

DesertRose

Superstar
Here is the words of God from His word the Bible...
Come now Lisa that is no point for me. However why don't you read the article that I posted by the Bible institute and not bypass it by parroting the brainwashing.
Here it is again and like I said this deviancy can not be addressed by people of other faiths.
This is my one contribution, in my opinion this is for Christians to sort out.

Here is an article that to contradicts your belief that God’s command or promise regarding His remnants, the tribe if Israel and Judah. It is from the bible institute. It seems from my perspective even on the basis of your own religion Christian Zionists stand on shaky ground.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpres...-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

Re-post

Foreword
: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off. I should also note that my paternal ancestors were Russian Jews (see photo below, taken about 1900). My great-grandfather’s name was Abraham Perlovsky. People who criticize Zionism are frequently accused of being motivated by anti-Semitism. As I’m half-Jewish myself, let me be clear that no such feelings impel me. I am unequivocally opposed to racism in any form.[/QUOTE]

Yahda

Veteran
You choose to ignore scripture. You are well aware that Israel has to be gathered from the four corners of the earth due to the fact specific scriptures have been pointed out to you numerous times on numerous occasions in the past.

Ezekiel 37:21 “ Then tell them this is what The Lord says “ I will take the Israelites back from among the nations where they have gone and I will collect them together from every direction and bring them into THEIR LAND.......24 MY SERVANT DAVID WILL BE KING.....they will dwell on the land that I gave to my servant Jacob where your forefathers lived and they will dwell on it FOREVER

Ezekiel 36:24 I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will become clean. I will cleanse you from all you uncleanliness and from all your disgusting idols I will give you a new heart and new spirit....then you will dwell on the land I gave your forefathers and you will be my people and I will be your God

Ezekiel 39:27 "When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them in the sight of the many nations.

Isaiah 27:12 In that day the LORD will start His threshing from the flowing stream of the Euphrates to the brook of Egypt, and you will be gathered up one by one, O sons of Israel.

Zephaniah 3:20 "At that time I will bring you in, Even at the time when I gather you together; Indeed, I will give you renown and praise Among all the peoples of the earth, When I restore your fortunes before your eyes," Says the LORD.

Jeremiah 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O nations, And declare in the coastlands afar off, And say, "He who scattered Israel will gather him And keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock

Isaiah 54:7 "For a brief moment I forsook you, But with great compassion I will gather you

Deuteronomy 3:30 then the LORD your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.”

'Thus says the Lord GOD, "When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and will manifest My holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they will live in their land which I gave to My servant Jacob.”

This will happen before the eyes of all nations. Everyone will see it. This has been pointed out to you before. I don’t know your motives behind not wanting to believe it but whatever.

Lisa know those are not God’s people in that land

Lisa

Superstar
Right because the Jews would just as quickly persecute the Christians if they had the authority to do this. Fortunately, this authority has been taken since the temple was destroyed. This has allowed the church to grow at all. If the Jewish monarchy had remained, there would not have been any point in the history that they wouldn't have tried to align themselves with world leaders in order to try to eradicate the church.

Essentially, we are being ungrateful that the church was protected throughout the years and has been able to gain any authority. To see things with spiritual eyes is to see that we have been able to overcome persecution in many respects. The verse I have in my signature is the encouragement I keep that the kingdom of God is always increasing the way it has so clearly increased throughout the years. We are basically giving this privilege to the ones who also wish us harm.

Zionists also wish to have the whole world submit to the idea that their religion will create the best form of government for the world to continue with. There is evidence that this will fail. We should try to protect what there is evidence of success considering the boundaries of the New Covenant.

Although, most of the zionist Christian population is like the people in the wilderness who said the people were too large to overcome. Only Joshua and Caleb believed this could be done.

So what I am saying is that there is a better way that prophecy could have been written if people were concerned with obeying God. It didn't have to be this way.
I think it does have to be this way. If not, why have scripture talking about the cup of reeling in Jerusalem? Have you never read the Bible? Things are messy.

The Bible isn’t just about the saved through Jesus, its also about God’s chosen people the Jews and how they come back to God in the end. God intends to keep his part of the covenant to be their God forever. He is faithful even when we are not, and thank God for that, don’t ya think?

Lisa

Superstar
So what about the countless number of Jews who converted to Christianity throughout the years? Are they still Jews and when will they be gathered back to the land?

This is a resurgence of the Pharisee's line of thinking that you can be a Jew externally. What if a regathering of the Jews actually means regathering and returning people who are descendants of Abraham who have converted to Christianity at some point?
Ah...that’s how it is with you then? The regathering has already happened, and they are in unbelief just as the Bible said they would be. Only people in unbelief will restart a sacrifice. Read Daniel.