Christian Zionism Discussed

Lisa

Superstar
Israelites abandoned God, refusing to accept Jesus so they casted THEMSELVES away from God Salvatio
Sure..but God isn’t done with them..which is the point of Romans 11

The CALLING of God is indeed irrevocable, and yet, human can fail to live up this calling (God anointed King Saul & Samson...) out of rebellion and disobedience. God does His "job", but by their disobedience & rebelliousness, humans in their wickedness can "dodged out" this calling. This is biblical.
Except that isn’t Biblical in that God has let His chosen people go..they are still His chosen people and He still has plans to bring them back to Him. And in the meantime their loss is our gain and we can now know God through faith in Jesus. After the fullness of the gentiles come in..God will again focus on His people...now that’s Biblical.

Stop picking verses to build up a narrative that fits you. The Bible doesn't contradict itself - without accepting Jesus there's no repentance possible.
John 14:3
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jews who don't accept Jesus as their Lord & Savior are NOT saved and do NOT belong to the kingdom of God.
Except that God isn’t done with His chosen people..they’ve only stumbled..they haven’t fallen and His plans include..
Romans‬ ‭11:28-32‬ ‭
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

I don‘t pick verses that coincide with what I think...I pick the verses that show what God thinks.

Also Romans 9:6-8 about God's sovereign choice :
6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”[a] 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
You seem unable to grasp that Jews (by the flesh) can be saved as long as they accept Christ. Jews CAN repent. No one has said the olive tree base has been wiped away. We Christians are here BECAUSE of the Jews. We can claim belonging to Israel as much as they did.
Yet..its God’s will that they return to Him as a community...they will one day know Jesus...Hallelujah!!
Zechariah 12:10
I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.​

My point has been made. I won't repeat myself even further as you seem unwilling to listen. I looked up your post history in this thread and you're more concerned about shoving down your narrative & insulting people than actually listen.
I don't know if you claim being Christian, but the type of doctrine you seem to cater (defending the idea that people not recognizing Jesus as their Lord & savior (like Jews) can be Saved + dismissing the reality of the 2nd Covenant and that the Church is now God's chosen people) is NOT.

This is the last time I bother interacting with you. I am not interested in enabling such foolishness, so I will start ignoring you from now on.
Have a nice day!
Are you sure it was my post that was insulting? I don’t shove down my narrative..I just post my opinion and scripture that corresponds to it.

I am a Christian..for a long while now.
I always say anyone can be saved..even Jews..however its more likely that they will come to know Jesus in the tribulation period where God will be dealing with His people.

Lol...is that meant to be pleasant? Why come to a forum to talk about things when you are upset that someone disagrees with you? That seems a little extreme.

A Freeman

Superstar

The organized religion known as “Christianity” is replete with myths and pagan traditions, like Sun-day worship and x-mas trees; santa (an obvious anagram for satan) and the easter bunny.

The Top 10 Myths That Dominate Christianity

Christianity teaches people that we are incapable of controlling ourselves, and thus don't need to because the crucifixion allegedly absolved us of any and all personal responsibility for our past, present and future sins (i.e. evil thoughts, words and actions), which is patently and provably false (Matt. 16:27, Rom. 3:25). Of course these church teachings are in direct opposition to Christ's true teachings, which are all about self-sacrifice, Self-Discipline and keeping The Law/Commandments that God gave us (Matt. 5:17-20).

Perhaps it shouldn't be too surprising then that Christianity has fallen for the Zionist LIES and propaganda, given their fondness for such things. Maybe so-called Christians are simply mesmorized by the sociopathic ease and efficiency in which “Jews” are able to deceive others (e.g. Kol Nidre). Or maybe it's yet another sign that cognitive dissonance (James 1:8) has reached unprecedented and epidemic proportions here in the end-times.

Oxymoronic Christian Zionism takes double-mindedness to a new level though, in teaching that the very people who plotted against and had Jesus murdered, are purportedly “God's chosen people”. Are we really supposed to not only accept everything these anti-Christ murdering thieves and liars say and do, but help and defend them at any cost, including with our lives? What part of Christ's own description of these extremely devious and evil people is ambiguous?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Zionists are Ashkenazis and Idumean-Edomites, NOT Jews or Israelites

Zionists are NOT descendants of the House of Judah or the House of Israel. By their own admission, 95% of those that call themselves “Jews” are AshkeNAZIS, which is to say they're descended from Ashkenaz, Japheth's grandson through his son Gomer (see Gen. 10:1-3).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazis is counterfeit, including their false, Zionist claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZIS are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen by fraud from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because, without him and their scam, there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

So their incapacitating slur of “anti-semitism” is a complete load of nonsense and a bare-faced LIE, because it is the AshkeNAZIS that are anti-semitic – just think about what they're doing to the Palestinians, who are real Semites. The Ashkenazis absolutely HATE TRUE Israel, the British and Anglo-Saxon Americans, all of whom are likewise Semites, and thus have set out to enslave and destroy both nations through their banksterism and murderous war profiteering.

Lisa

Superstar
If those "asteroids" somehow (conveniently) reduce the Dome of the Rock to rubble....well, the 3rd temple might get the opportunity it's been waiting for. The Temple Institute hasn't been making temple vessels and vestments for nothing, now has it?
They are going to have a treaty to make it...no asteroid is going to hit the dome of the rock...they will build around it..like revelation says...don’t count the outer court it was given to the gentiles.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
the Dome of the Rock to rubble.
In 1967 during the Liberty incident, the Soviet preparedness for a counterstrike to the US hitting Egypt involved a Soviet ship commander locking onto the Dome of the Rock for targeting because he needed to lock onto a "highly reflective surface" and that's what he used....

A Freeman

Superstar
Again from: Christian Zionism for Dummies...

A Third Man-Made Temple? Be serious.

When king David asked God if he could build a house for Him to live in, God answered:

“Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in? Whereas I have NOT dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar (2 Sam 7:4-7)?”

1601023359697.jpeg
God, Who created everything, is NOT a man, nor the son of man (Num. 23:19, John 4:24), and thus has no need for a physical house. He lives in the hearts and minds of everyone that invites Him in to live with them, so He can teach them how to be good (like God).

Why do you think the PEOPLE were referred to as the “House” of Israel and the “House” of Judah? The people, whom God created, were to be His House, NOT some man-made building. And why do you think the symbolic place of God was initially a tent/tabernacle? Because a tent/tabernacle can easily be taken with you wherever you go.

However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, and to serve as a lesson to mankind, God decided to allow David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build, and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).

1601023360032.jpeg
And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon's Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn't so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).

Any Christian who believes that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple is calling Jesus a liar and is, by definition, antichrist.

Acts 7:48
7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?

Acts 17:24-25
17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

The third “temple” is, and ALWAYS has been, SPIRITUAL as it says repeatedly throughout Scriptures.​

The Spiritual Meaning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Revelation 11:19
And the Temple of God was opened IN HEAVEN, and there was seen in His Temple the "(lost) Ark of His Covenant": and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the "Temple" which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 21:1-2, 21-23
21:2
And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the City [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
21:22 And I SAW NO TEMPLE THEREIN: FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE THE TEMPLE OF IT.
21:23
And the city had no need of the Sun, neither of the Moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the Light thereof.

1601023360347.jpeg
It is arrogance that blinds one to their own ignorance, in this case of the Scriptures. How could someone possibly think God wants us to build another physical temple with human hands when they have a 100% fail rate on this planet? God has already destroyed it twice. How many times does He need to do it until you “get it”? Every single one of them (churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.) has been built without His permission and then used to enrich a handful of greedy, evil so-called “religious” leaders (criminals really) at the expense of everyone else, teaching satanic materialism (“crime pays”) instead of Godliness and “self” sacrifice (Matt. 6:24, Luke 9:23).

Solomon's Temple was supposed to be a reminder of OBEDIENCE to God only and SACRIFICE for the common good. Instead, it was turned into a money-making scam and then used as the business model to franchise them everywhere.

These priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., are “the blind leading the blind” exactly as Christ warned us (Matt. 15:13-14). If they were not blind they would be terrified to be priests. Do you really think people would be so anxious to build another FAKE temple to Satan, if they could see the truth that any attempt to build another temple WILL BE reduced to ashes, along with its supporters (see Jer. 23:1-5, Eze. 34:1-10, 23, Mal. 4, Matt. 6:1-8, Matt. 23, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109)?

We need to purify our own temples through obedience to God (Deut. 30:15-20), discipline (the hallmark of Discipleship) and self-sacrifice (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20) to make them fit for spiritual habitation. Obedience and self-sacrifice are the pillars of God's TRUE temple. Why do you think every body has a temple on either side of their head? So that God can dwell between them. How obvious does it have to be, before you “get it”?

1601023360673.jpeg

1 Corinthians 3:16-20
3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the Temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are worthless.

1 Peter 2:4-8
2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a SPIRITUAL house, an holy channel, to offer up SPIRITUAL sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the Scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief Corner-Stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth him shall not be confounded.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

There is only one Temple that needs building, and fortunately for all of us, the Chief-Cornerstone of it has already been laid on a SURE foundation.

On The Way to Emmaus Again

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

Matthew 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, THE SAME IS BECOME THE HEAD OF THE CORNER: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Build on THAT Temple, which is Rock-Solid and will NEVER be destroyed (Matt. 16:18).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Again from: Christian Zionism for Dummies...

A Third Man-Made Temple? Be serious.

When king David asked God if he could build a house for Him to live in, God answered:

“Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in? Whereas I have NOT dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar (2 Sam 7:4-7)?”

View attachment 42630
God, Who created everything, is NOT a man, nor the son of man (Num. 23:19, John 4:24), and thus has no need for a physical house. He lives in the hearts and minds of everyone that invites Him in to live with them, so He can teach them how to be good (like God).

Why do you think the PEOPLE were referred to as the “House” of Israel and the “House” of Judah? The people, whom God created, were to be His House, NOT some man-made building. And why do you think the symbolic place of God was initially a tent/tabernacle? Because a tent/tabernacle can easily be taken with you wherever you go.

However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, and to serve as a lesson to mankind, God decided to allow David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build, and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).

View attachment 42632
And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon's Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn't so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).

Any Christian who believes that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple is calling Jesus a liar and is, by definition, antichrist.

Acts 7:48
7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?

Acts 17:24-25
17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

The third “temple” is, and ALWAYS has been, SPIRITUAL as it says repeatedly throughout Scriptures.​

The Spiritual Meaning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Revelation 11:19
And the Temple of God was opened IN HEAVEN, and there was seen in His Temple the "(lost) Ark of His Covenant": and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the "Temple" which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 21:1-2, 21-23
21:2
And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the City [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
21:22 And I SAW NO TEMPLE THEREIN: FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE THE TEMPLE OF IT.
21:23
And the city had no need of the Sun, neither of the Moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the Light thereof.

View attachment 42631
It is arrogance that blinds one to their own ignorance, in this case of the Scriptures. How could someone possibly think God wants us to build another physical temple with human hands when they have a 100% fail rate on this planet? God has already destroyed it twice. How many times does He need to do it until you “get it”? Every single one of them (churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.) has been built without His permission and then used to enrich a handful of greedy, evil so-called “religious” leaders (criminals really) at the expense of everyone else, teaching satanic materialism (“crime pays”) instead of Godliness and “self” sacrifice (Matt. 6:24, Luke 9:23).

Solomon's Temple was supposed to be a reminder of OBEDIENCE to God only and SACRIFICE for the common good. Instead, it was turned into a money-making scam and then used as the business model to franchise them everywhere.

These priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., are “the blind leading the blind” exactly as Christ warned us (Matt. 15:13-14). If they were not blind they would be terrified to be priests. Do you really think people would be so anxious to build another FAKE temple to Satan, if they could see the truth that any attempt to build another temple WILL BE reduced to ashes, along with its supporters (see Jer. 23:1-5, Eze. 34:1-10, 23, Mal. 4, Matt. 6:1-8, Matt. 23, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109)?

We need to purify our own temples through obedience to God (Deut. 30:15-20), discipline (the hallmark of Discipleship) and self-sacrifice (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20) to make them fit for spiritual habitation. Obedience and self-sacrifice are the pillars of God's TRUE temple. Why do you think every body has a temple on either side of their head? So that God can dwell between them. How obvious does it have to be, before you “get it”?

View attachment 42634

1 Corinthians 3:16-20
3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the Temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are worthless.

1 Peter 2:4-8
2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a SPIRITUAL house, an holy channel, to offer up SPIRITUAL sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the Scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief Corner-Stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth him shall not be confounded.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

There is only one Temple that needs building, and fortunately for all of us, the Chief-Cornerstone of it has already been laid on a SURE foundation.

On The Way to Emmaus Again

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

Matthew 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, THE SAME IS BECOME THE HEAD OF THE CORNER: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Build on THAT Temple, which is Rock-Solid and will NEVER be destroyed (Matt. 16:18).
I think there is a difference between a Temple that should be built and one that might be built regardless.

Just like the “Red Heiffer” is just a symbol of Jesus’s perfection as a sacrifice, yet this will not stop the Jews burning the first one they get to ash so as to “purify” a future Temple.

Sometimes people have to learn by their own mistakes, especially stiff-necked types!!!

TokiEl

Superstar
A lot of christians are waiting for the temple to be rebuilt... because the antichrist is supposed to stop the sacrifices there after 3.5 years.

They just didn't understand the Script. That's all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Anyone who mistakenly believes that Daniel 9:27 is referring to "the anti-christ" doesn't know Scripture. Just like anyone who mistakenly believes that our All-Powerful God will allow another temple to be built over the holiest spot on Earth, doesn't know The Scriptwriter (Father, aka God).

TokiEl

Superstar
Anyone who mistakenly believes that Daniel 9:27 is referring to "the anti-christ" doesn't know Scripture. Just like anyone who mistakenly believes that our All-Powerful God will allow another temple to be built over the holiest spot on Earth, doesn't know The Scriptwriter (Father, aka God).
Daniel's 70 weeks is a timeline until the Christ and the prince who is to come... counting from the command to restore and build Jerusalem.

King Artaxerxes of Persia on Nisan in his 20th regnal year gave Nehemiah permission to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks from Nisan 444 BC comes to Nisan 33 AD until the Christ.

Israel's defense minister Moshe Dayan ordered his troops to restore jewish control of the Old City on June 7 1967.

7x360 weeks = 2 520 weeks from June 7 1967 comes to Sept 23 2015 until the prince who shall come...

This prince who shall come is the prince of the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. And the pope of Rome confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nation on Sept 25 2015.

Is this pope an antichrist ? Yes.

Is this pope the antichrist ? Well he fulfilled Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy right on time to a tee.

A Freeman

Superstar
The passage in question in Daniel is unquestionably referring to The Messiah/Christ: Prince Michael, Who incarnated the body of Jesus 2000 years ago. it very clearly prophesies that the crucifixion of Jesus would take place on a WEDNESDAY, i.e. in the "midst of the week".

Daniel 9:23-27
9:23 At the beginning of thy supplications the Commandment came forth, and I am come to show [thee]; for thou [art] greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in Everlasting Righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint The Most Holy [as King].
9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
9:26 And after threescore and two weeks SHALL MESSIAH BE CUT OFF, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and The Sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
9:27 And he shall confirm The Covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation (the "Lake of Hell-Fire"), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

A "week" in Scripture can literally mean 7 days, or it can mean 7 years, each day for a year. One must apply common-sense to know which applies.

Numbers 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, [even] forty years, and ye shall know My breach of promise.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the "House of Judah" forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year (code).

Daniel 9:24 above is very obviously referring to The Messiah/Christ, and His Sacrifice (Jesus) on the cross, which paid for and took away the sins of the world, to give everyone a fresh start and new opportunity to obey God only, as we've been COMMANDED to do. It also tells us the vision and prophecy will be SEALED - by Prince Michael/Christ (Dan. 12:1-4), to later be opened by Prince Michael/Christ during His Second Coming (Rev. 5:1-5).

Daniel 9:25 literally places THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE together in a single description, to leave NO DOUBT that The Messiah/Christ is also THE Prince. And Who is the Great Prince that standeth up for His People? Michael. And what did He tell Daniel to do with these prophecies in the Book? SEAL THEM UP UNTIL THE END OF TIME (NOW).

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble (Matt. 24:21-22), such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

Daniel 9:26 tells us that THE MESSIAH (CHRIST) shall be cut off (sacrificing Himself for others), before the Romans, led by Titus, the future emperor (prince) of Rome came and destroyed the Sanctuary (Solomon's Temple, rebuilt by Herod) in 70 A.D., leaving not one stone upon another.

So why would anyone in their right mind believe that Daniel 9:27 suddenly switched gears from the 3 verses preceding it about The Messiah/Christ, and is somehow talking about some future anti-christ figure? An "oblation" is a religious offering made to God. Since when do anti-christs make sacrifices and religious offerings to God?

Daniel 9:27 And he {Christ} shall confirm The Covenant {the New Covenant} with many for one week [7 days = 7 years in Bible prophecy code]: and in the midst of the week {WEDNESDAY} he shall cause the sacrifice {His Crucifixion} and the oblation {His Life which He offered to us to show us The Way (John 14:6) and to redeem us from our PAST SINS (Dan. 9:24, Rom. 3:25)} to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations {ALL of the churches that teach the opposite of what Christ teaches} He (Christ) shall make [it] desolate (Zech. 14:4), even until the consummation {the "Lake of Hell-Fire"}, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate {those who refuse to listen to and obey God ONLY - please see Acts 5:29, Rev. 2:23}.

The adherents of oxymoronic Christian Zionism, who seem to enjoy contradicting Scripture, falsely claim that Daniel 9:27 is about the so-called anti-christ figure, even though the verse clearly refers to the New Covenant, Christ's 7-year mission (NOT 3.5 years - 7 is God's complete number - 7 days of creation, 7 day of the week, 7 angels, 7 trumpets, 7 vials, 7 churches, 7 golden candlesticks, etc.), and His Crucifixion on a WEDNESDAY (NOT a Friday), after which the body of Jesus was buried in "the heart of the earth" for 3 days AND 3 nights. Wednesday is in the midst of the week. Friday is the 6th day of the week.

3 Days AND 3 Nights
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/3-days-and-3-nights.7329/

Jesus was crucified on Wednesday, 21 April 34 A.D. and rose on Saturday, 24 April 34 A.D. There were two Sabbaths that week; the High Sabbath on Thursday (John 19:31), which marked the beginning of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (after the Passover), and the weekly Sabbath on Saturday, the Sabbath day, aka the Lord's Day - the 7th day of the week.

TokiEl

Superstar
So why would anyone in their right mind believe that Daniel 9:27 suddenly switched gears from the 3 verses preceding it about The Messiah/Christ, and is somehow talking about some future anti-christ figure?
Dan9 26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.

The idea is that the prince who is to come will confirm a covenant with many at the start of the 70th and last week.

Karlysymon

Superstar
the criticism of Israel will have become a felony. I also believe that our televangelists will spin it into a sin (yes, a crime against God).
Hagee: I went to Israel as a tourist and came home a Zionist

I suppose he isn’t the only one.

At the 24th mark, he says that antisemitism is a sin. While I wasn’t aware of such statements made publicly, nevertheless, iam not surprised. What’s troubling about this is when anti Zionism is equated to antisemitism. In effect, all and any criticism of Israel becomes a sin even when that criticism is legitimate. Unfortunately, some Christian Zionists are skating on thin ice and may not have the foresight to see that this will culminate into editing the Scriptures. I found this comment(#32) here

"I am not sure I buy the leap frog interpretation that the president is establishing a nation or race. And I think there are plenty of legitimate objections when it comes to issues of free speech and perhaps even the practice of faith. Are christian churches going to be cited with violations of they read the following verses:

Matthew 12:
34 New King James Version
“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”

or

“39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here. 42 The queen of the South will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and indeed a greater than Solomon is here.”

In the first the critique is of jewish leaders, the pharisees and the second is to an entire generation.
Those are fairly hefty critiques of jews, and its no stretch that a case could be made that such commentary(ies) are antisemetic and churches should be barred from any such references in their sermons, lessons and presentations of any kind. I have to admit that the more I consider the implications here the more troubled I become, if the premise isn’t struck down as unconstitutional.

There’s a case against theaters who would subject themselves to be sued for staging the Merchant of Venice or any number of classic literature."

Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

"Our Christian brothers and sisters are beginning to address antisemitic attitudes and verses that are a part of the New Testament. In his Removing Anti-Jewish Polemic from our Christian Lectionaries: A Proposal, Norman A. Beck lists about 450 examples of explicitly antisemitic verses throughout the Synoptic Gospels (Matt, Mark, and Luke) and the Acts of the Apostles. Jews are referred to as vipers and poisonous snakes, hard-hearted and hypocrites, thieves and robbers, and the blind guiding the blind. We are told that they reject the commandments, reject God’s purpose, and plotted on multiple occasions to kill Jesus and eventually did. The Gospel According to John makes these assertions: God’s word and God’s love are not with the Jews; none of the Jews do what is written in the Torah; they know neither Jesus nor the father; and they are descendants of their own father, who is not God but Satan.

Whenever unnamed Jews appear, they do so almost always as villains. When unnamed Gentiles appear, they almost always heed the words of the gospels and say random things like “Truly this was the son of God!” as one Roman centurion exclaims at the crucifixion as Jewish crowds revel in Jesus’ pain. Romans, known by historians for their unfettered willingness to kill, are shown repeatedly in the New Testament as trying to save Jesus and his followers, notably Paul. Even in cases where the gentiles ignore the apostles or try to kill them, as occurs in Iconium and Antioch, we are told on both occasions that the Jews had first “stirred up the other Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.”

With antisemitism resurgent in America and across the globe, and with our evangelical brothers especially joining in its condemnation, the Jewish community should work with our Christian brothers to ensure that any antisemitic verses in one of the most widely read Bibles on earth be formally repudiated and be re-interpreted clearly, securely, and anew."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
In the first the critique is of jewish leaders, the pharisees and the second is to an entire generation.
Those are fairly hefty critiques of jews, and its no stretch that a case could be made that such commentary(ies) are antisemetic and churches should be barred from any such references in their sermons, lessons and presentations of any kind. I have to admit that the more I consider the implications here the more troubled I become, if the premise isn’t struck down as unconstitutional.
Well we all know how YHWH massacred the jews and kicked them around wherever they went before burning them in Europe.

Now YHWH's anger is appeased against the jews... but your sort got a trashing coming.

phipps

Star
Hagee: I went to Israel as a tourist and came home a Zionist

I suppose he isn’t the only one.

At the 24th mark, he says that antisemitism is a sin. While I wasn’t aware of such statements made publicly, nevertheless, iam not surprised. What’s troubling about this is when anti Zionism is equated to antisemitism. In effect, all and any criticism of Israel becomes a sin even when that criticism is legitimate. Unfortunately, some Christian Zionists are skating on thin ice and may not have the foresight to see that this will culminate into editing the Scriptures. I found this comment(#32) here

"I am not sure I buy the leap frog interpretation that the president is establishing a nation or race. And I think there are plenty of legitimate objections when it comes to issues of free speech and perhaps even the practice of faith. Are christian churches going to be cited with violations of they read the following verses:

Matthew 12:
34 New King James Version
“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”

or

“39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here. 42 The queen of the South will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and indeed a greater than Solomon is here.”

There’s a case against theaters who would subject themselves to be sued for staging the Merchant of Venice or any number of classic literature."

Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

"Our Christian brothers and sisters are beginning to address antisemitic attitudes and verses that are a part of the New Testament. In his Removing Anti-Jewish Polemic from our Christian Lectionaries: A Proposal, Norman A. Beck lists about 450 examples of explicitly antisemitic verses throughout the Synoptic Gospels (Matt, Mark, and Luke) and the Acts of the Apostles. Jews are referred to as vipers and poisonous snakes, hard-hearted and hypocrites, thieves and robbers, and the blind guiding the blind. We are told that they reject the commandments, reject God’s purpose, and plotted on multiple occasions to kill Jesus and eventually did. The Gospel According to John makes these assertions: God’s word and God’s love are not with the Jews; none of the Jews do what is written in the Torah; they know neither Jesus nor the father; and they are descendants of their own father, who is not God but Satan.

Whenever unnamed Jews appear, they do so almost always as villains. When unnamed Gentiles appear, they almost always heed the words of the gospels and say random things like “Truly this was the son of God!” as one Roman centurion exclaims at the crucifixion as Jewish crowds revel in Jesus’ pain. Romans, known by historians for their unfettered willingness to kill, are shown repeatedly in the New Testament as trying to save Jesus and his followers, notably Paul. Even in cases where the gentiles ignore the apostles or try to kill them, as occurs in Iconium and Antioch, we are told on both occasions that the Jews had first “stirred up the other Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.”

With antisemitism resurgent in America and across the globe, and with our evangelical brothers especially joining in its condemnation, the Jewish community should work with our Christian brothers to ensure that any antisemitic verses in one of the most widely read Bibles on earth be formally repudiated and be re-interpreted clearly, securely, and anew."
Exactly, anti Zionism cannot be equated with anti Semitism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I saw someone had posted this up to Facebook...

“What do you say to a Jew who is adamant that the rapture is imminent, and God still has a plan for Israel?

CCD9B957-1E0F-404F-B4D1-CCD8B80CC13B.jpeg

- no you don’t!!!

You share the Gospel with them, just like you would with anyone else!