Christian Zionism Discussed

Tidal

Star
Still clueless...Read all of Romans 11. Also, you’re not nearly as cool as you think you are :rolleyes:

My koolness is off the scale honeybun..:cool:
Better check your monitor settings, you must have missed where Jesus said-
"Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
Therefore if a Jesus-rejecter turns up at the pearlies, Pete will tell 'em-

"Hit this road chum"-

Lisa

Superstar
My koolness is off the scale honeybun..:cool:
Better check your monitor settings, you must have missed where Jesus said-
"Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
Therefore if a Jesus-rejecter turns up at the pearlies, Pete will tell 'em-

"Hit this road chum"-

I didn’t reject Jesus..I just said that God hasn’t rejected His people and in Romans 11 goes on to say that He has plans for them, to bring them back to Himself. We don’t take their place.

Tidal

Star
Ohhhh ffs here we go, a holier than thou off between Lisafer and Tidalmeme.
Awesome!
Break out the popcorn and sit back enjoying the show mate, many have tried to duke it out with me on the boards over the years and I say to them all-

Tidal

Star
I didn’t reject Jesus..I just said that God hasn’t rejected His people and in Romans 11 goes on to say that He has plans for them, to bring them back to Himself. We don’t take their place.

What's that supposed to mean sweetheart? Do you or don't you agree that ONLY CHRISTIANS will make it through the pearlies?

Lisa

Superstar
What's that supposed to mean sweetheart? Do you or don't you agree that ONLY CHRISTIANS will make it through the pearlies?
Zechariah‬ ‭14:16‬ ‭‬‬
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
‭‭https://www.bible.com/100/zec.14.16.nasb

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well he appears to be making some pretty bold claims himself.

He's trying to get people focused on some chap that lived 2000 years ago and somehow rationalize that by believing his story you get to live an eternal life of bliss with the big G when we die....meanwhile we have a bunch of psychotic Zionists carrying on with their plan of being responsible for the special effects of JC's 2nd coming fireworks party.

We can't change Jack shit about the past...only our future.
I think it is possible to separate out the “faith” parts from the “history” parts. It’s an interesting journey.

Tidal

Star
Zechariah‬ ‭14:16‬ ‭‬-Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Huh? If you're saying nonchristians will get to heaven that's an absurd SATANIC notion; are you a pagan queen or something?
I'm a-telling you missus, if there are going to be nonchristians up there it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go.
The notion is as crazy as thinking Barry Manilow fans would get into an Elvis convention, right Elv?

Awoken2

Superstar
Break out the popcorn and sit back enjoying the show mate, many have tried to duke it out with me on the boards over the years and I say to them all-

Wowzer!!!......a tinternet legend, a big hitter.....allow me to prepare myself for a damn good thrashing.

You have me totally on the back foot already....I'm scared... .should I go on and risk public humiliation as the helpless victim.of your meme onslaught or just fade away and let you and Lisafer discuss who's the REAL Christian around here?

......please advise?

Tidal

Star
You have me totally on the back foot already....I'm scared... .should I go on and risk public humiliation as the helpless victim.of your meme onslaught or just fade away and let you and Lisafer discuss who's the REAL Christian around here?......please advise?

Be careful mate or you'll be joining The Queen of Sheba (sorry, I mean Lisa) up here..:)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Another perspective that is likely to be more popular on this thread?
I just find the articles and if interesting, will post it. I'm not as much interested in making the arguments about every article as I'm no authority on every subject, but I do enjoy the discussions that you all have on the subject. I mean, if I have my choice, I'd much rather debate politics than religion as religion is more open to interpretation...

Lisa

Superstar
Huh? If you're saying nonchristians will get to heaven that's an absurd SATANIC notion; are you a pagan queen or something?
I'm a-telling you missus, if there are going to be nonchristians up there it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go.
The notion is as crazy as thinking Barry Manilow fans would get into an Elvis convention, right Elv?

Zechariah is satanic? In what world? There however will be a millennium that Jesus will rule in.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Zechariah‬ ‭14:16‬ ‭‬‬
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
‭‭https://www.bible.com/100/zec.14.16.nasb
This is a question of time periods @Tidal

#Spoiler (deep subject)...

The present age of the Gospel of Grace (And the “times of the Gentiles”) will one day come to an end. In the Tribulation, those turning away from the “NWO” Antichrist system and to God will receive the Gospel of the Kingdom.

At the end of the Tribulation, there will be people who will have survived the Antichrist’s brief reign who go on into the Millennial reign of Jesus on earth. These people will be summoned to commemorate “God with us” as patterned in the feast of Booths (Tabernacles). These people are not automatically “saved” as scripture records many of the worlds population turning against Jesus at the end of the Millennium, when Satan (the Dragon) is released. They will fight all lose, joining him some time later in the Lake of Fire.

So no, those mentioned in Zechariah may not be “Christians”

Reactions: has

Tidal

Star
Zechariah is satanic? In what world? There however will be a millennium that Jesus will rule in.

What are you talking about honeybun? What millennium? What does "rule" mean? Rule where?
Don't get bogged down in cultish claptrap.. :) -
"Ignore myths and fairy stories" (1 Tim 1:4)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What are you talking about honeybun? What millennium? What does "rule" mean? Rule where?
Or just dodge Bible study and cut and paste a one-liner out of context? Come on @Tidal, I thought better of you!

Tidal

Star
Tidal said to Lisa- What are you talking about honeybun? What millennium? What does "rule" mean? Rule where?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or just dodge Bible study and cut and paste a one-liner out of context? Come on @Tidal, I thought better of you!
Nice try to score points off me mate, but in yer dreams.. ;)
Seeing as you've stepped into the ring, perhaps you'd like to have a shot at answering my question so that we can sit amazed at your awesome ability to see "hidden things" in the Bible that have been revealed only to you and Lisa, and denied to ordinary common-as-muck mere mortals like the rest of us?..:p

Lisa

Superstar
Shouldn’t a Christian know about the millennium?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Tidal said to Lisa- What are you talking about honeybun? What millennium? What does "rule" mean? Rule where?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice try to score points off me mate, but in yer dreams.. ;)
Seeing as you've stepped into the ring, perhaps you'd like to have a shot at answering my question so that we can sit amazed at your awesome ability to see "hidden things" in the Bible that have been revealed only to you and Lisa, and denied to ordinary common-as-muck mere mortals like the rest of us?..:p
Lol, remind me of your question, Rookie ;)

Last edited: