Christian Zionism Discussed

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi Red, The twisted morality and unjust means I was referring to are those religious people who are handmaidens for the Empire's unjust wars for Israel.
However, you and I both know that Palestine was under the British mandate and that they were well protected by British bayonets......
You know this and we have covered this ground before.....
Here we can have 2 excerpts from the words of Mahatma Gandhi on this matter:

"It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home. The nobler course would be to insist on a just treatment of the Jews wherever they are born and bred. The Jews born in France are French in precisely the same sense that Christians born in France are French."

and:

"If I were a Jew and were born in Germany and earned my livelihood there, I would claim Germany as my home even as the tallest gentile German might, and challenge him to shoot me or cast me in the dungeon; I would refuse to be expelled or to submit to discriminating treatment. And for doing this I should not wait for! the fellow Jews to join me in civil resistance, but
would have confidence that in the end the rest were bound to follow my example.... ...

And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going about it in the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the goodwill of the Arabs. They should seek to convert the Arab heart.

The same God rules the Arab heart who rules the Jewish heart... They will find the world opinion in their favor in their religious aspiration. There are hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the help of the British bayonet. As it is, they are co-sharers with the British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. I am not defending the Arab excesses. I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence in resisting what they rightly regarded as an unwarrantable encroachment upon their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong, nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of overwhelming odds."
for more:
https://www.countercurrents.org/pa-gandhi170903.htm
You make some good, and humane points with reference to the quote by Gandhi...

Why indeed should returning back to a particular location after nearly 2000 years be necessary? How are Jewish refugees in the diaspora any different from any other displaced people? What about the Kurds? Who is fighting for their homeland?

What indeed is “special” about the Jews, other than the fact that he had selected them to show the other nations something of Himself.

Deuteronomy 7 sets out God’s reasons for singling out that particular nation, and none of them give much reason for national pride!

7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: 8But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; 10And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face. 11Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

As I read it, it seems that God illustrates through the Jews to all followers of Jesus (who become “spiritual Israel”) that he is faithful to His promises, will not cut them off forever (despite them often deserving it) but also that He will punish sin and unfaithfulness by withdrawing His blessings and protection.

There is so much more to say on this, but rather than write an essay at you, it is perhaps better to open up a dialogue with you?

One thing I know nothing at all about is whether the Qur’an gives any prophecies or hints about the Jews returning to their physical ancient homeland?

P.s. I ask all the above as it does appear that God has his reasons and purposes for that particular patch of land the size of Wales, and for that perculiar, “stiff necked” people...

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
You make some good, and humane points with reference to the quote by Gandhi...

Why indeed should returning back to a particular location after nearly 2000 years be necessary? How are Jewish refugees in the diaspora any different from any other displaced people? What about the Kurds? Who is fighting for their homeland?

What indeed is “special” about the Jews, other than the fact that he had selected them to show the other nations something of Himself.

Deuteronomy 7 sets out God’s reasons for singling out that particular nation, and none of them give much reason for national pride!

7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: 8But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; 10And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face. 11Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

As I read it, it seems that God illustrates through the Jews to all followers of Jesus (who become “spiritual Israel”) that he is faithful to His promises, will not cut them off forever (despite them often deserving it) but also that He will punish sin and unfaithfulness by withdrawing His blessings and protection.

There is so much more to say on this, but rather than write an essay at you, it is perhaps better to open up a dialogue with you?

One thing I know nothing at all about is whether the Qur’an gives any prophecies or hints about the Jews returning to their physical ancient homeland?

P.s. I ask all the above as it does appear that God has his reasons and purposes for that particular patch of land the size of Wales, and for that perculiar, “stiff necked” people...

It doesn't matter how many times you try to replace the names; Jews are not Israelites. Judaism was born in the 2nd century at the very end of the Persian empire (not the beginning). The inconsistencies within the myth of Ezra/Nehemiah accounts show an invented timeline.

Jews are descendants of some mixture of Turkish/Persian (Caucasian) peoples. Most today are Kazarian and European converts. They follow their version of the stories of Moses and the Israelite kingdom, but that doesn't give them a claim to any land supposedly decreed by God to the Israelites. Also 2000 years is nothing in the history of humankind.

So if I convert to Judaism I have the right to steal the land of families who've actually inhabited the region for generations? Mixing spirituality and myth into geo-political wars is extremely dangerous activity. You're blending your pseudo-spiritual delusions into an arena that is allowing the destruction of other human beings.

Woe unto those who say they are Israelities and are not...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It doesn't matter how many times you try to replace the names; Jews are not Israelites. Judaism was born in the 2nd century at the very end of the Persian empire (not the beginning). The inconsistencies within the myth of Ezra/Nehemiah accounts show an invented timeline.

Jews are descendants of some mixture of Turkish/Persian (Caucasian) peoples. Most today are Kazarian and European converts. They follow their version of the stories of Moses and the Israelite kingdom, but that doesn't give them a claim to any land supposedly decreed by God to the Israelites. Also 2000 years is nothing in the history of humankind.

So if I convert to Judaism I have the right to steal the land of families who've actually inhabited the region for generations? Mixing spirituality and myth into geo-political wars is extremely dangerous activity. You're blending your pseudo-spiritual delusions into an arena that is allowing the destruction of other human beings.

Woe unto those who say they are Israelities and are not...
Rabbinic Judaism developed during the divergence of Saul of Tarsus and Yohanan ben Zakkai.

One group became Christians, the others formulated a new form of Judaism. Ethnically, these people, despite their different beliefs were still Jews.

There is a clue in the male line indicating Jewish ancestry that many facing life in ghettos, exclusion from professions, pogroms and gas chambers would just have soon preferred to hide.

DesertRose

Superstar

P.s. I ask all the above as it does appear that God has his reasons and purposes for that particular patch of land the size of Wales, and for that peculiar, “stiff necked” people...

Greetings Red, thank you for asking about the Muslim take on this issue. I will use the Quran to answer this question and let it speak for itself.:)
You are aware that Torah Jews, Muslims, and many Christians do not have your interpretations on this matter. the Jews were supposed to live in Palestine as a minority that is respected. Their favor with Allah the most High was conditional on righteous conduct. Moreover, Allah has kept his promise to Abraham by upholding the covenant through Prophet Ishmael peace be upon him and his progeny who are monotheists. It appears that you do not have the understanding that we do which is that the violation of the covenant is the nullification of the covenant.
The Creator of the heavens and earth is just and will not support evil and the ill conduct of Zionist Jews..... God does not support wrongdoing.

"it is inconceivable that a Just and Compassionate God would unconditionally give a so-called 'Promised Land' to appease a people (Israelites), while condoning their uprooting an entire population of another people who lawfully inherited this Holy Land (Palestinians). There is no moral ground for such an inhuman, exclusivist dogmatic belief or racist behavior."
https://www.islamicity.org/892/biblical-evidence-promised-land-is-not-exclusively-for-jews/

Here are some Quranic verses on the matter:
"Recall when Abraham's Lord tested him in certain matters and when he successfully stood the test He (God) said: 'Indeed I am going to appoint you a leader of all people.' When Abraham asked: 'And is this covenant also for my descendents?' The Lord responded: 'My covenant does not embrace the wrong-doers.' " (Al-Baqarah, Chapter 2: verse 124).

And who would be averse to the religion of Abraham except one who makes a fool of himself. And We had chosen him in this world, and indeed he, in the Hereafter, will be among the righteous.

When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds."
And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims."

Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
2:131-133

“O children of Israel! Remember My favors to you; fulfil your covenant with Me and I will fulfil My covenant with you, that you should fear none but Me. Believe in My revelations, which are confirming your scriptures; do not be the first one to deny My revelations, and do not sell them for a petty price, fear Me and Me alone. Do not mix the Truth with falsehood, or knowingly conceal the truth.(Qur’an;2:40-42)

“…Do you believe in a part of your Holy Book and reject the rest? So what other punishment do such people among you, who behave like this, deserve, than disgrace in this world and to be driven to grievous punishment on the Day of Judgment? God is not unaware of what you do.” (Qur’an;2:86).

“As for those who break their covenant with God after confirming it and cut asunder what God has commanded to be joined and create mischief in the land, they are the ones on whom there shall be a curse and they are the ones who will have a terrible home.”(Qur’an;13:25).

“Tell them: “O people of the Book! Do not transgress the bounds of truth in your religion, and do not yield to the fancies of those people who went astray before you, They misled many others and have themselves strayed away from The Right Way.”
(Qur’an;5:77).

'And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Qur'an) from Allah confirming what is with them [Torah and the Gospel], although a foretime they had invoked Allah [for coming of Muhammad (saws] in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognized, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers. How bad is that for which they have sold their ownselves, that they should disbelieve in that which Allah has revealed (the Qur'an), grudging that Allah should reveal of His Grace unto whom He wills of His slaves. So they have drawn on themselves wrath upon wrath. And for the disbelievers, there is disgracing torment' [Qur'an 2:88-90],

'Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throws it aside?' [Qur'an 2:100]

"And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant! So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. [And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [Qur'an 17:4-8].

"The Qur'anic Mufasiroon (commentators) - May Allah have mercy upon them - have lengthily described how the Jews did mischief on this earth twice. Most of them report that the doing of mischief twice had passed when the Jews killed Zachariah (as) and then killed Yahiah (John) son of Zachariah (as). However, the scholar Al-Shinqeety -may Allah have mercy on him- says in his Tafseer (Adwa'ul-Bayaan), that their conclusions were based on Israi'liat (Jewish reports). Al-Shinqeety in commenting on the verse 'But if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment)', says:

"The Most High explains how he decreed for the Children of Israel in he Scripture, that indeed they will do mischief on the earth twice. When the first promise came, He sent against them slaves of His given to terrible warfare who occupied their homes and tortured them. Then, when the second promise came to pass, He sent to them a tribe that made their faces sorrowful and who entered the mosque(of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and who destroyed with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. He (swt) also explained that if they return to doing mischief for the third time, then He will return to take revenge from them by subjecting their enemies upon them 'but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment)'.

Moreover, Allah (swt) did not explain here whether they have or have not returned to mischief for the third time. However, He did indicate in many other verses that they have returned to mischief by disbelieving in the Messenger [i.e. Muhammad (saws)], by covering his characteristics that are mentioned in their books, and by breaking their covenant with him and supporting his enemies, and many of their other hideous habits. So Allah (swt) has retaliated to fulfil 'but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment)' by sending His Prophet (saws) and the Muslims upon Bani Quraitha and An-Naddeer, Bani Qainuqa' and Khaybar where they were killed, made captives and expelled, and those who remained were forced to pay the Jiziah, so that they were deprived and dishonored. Among the verses that prove their return to mischief is the Sayings of the Most High:" (DR: this is after the treachery to their covenant with the Muslims and they waged war with the Pagans against the Muslims which is treason)
https://www.missionislam.com/nwo/termination.htm

DR: The Torah Jews also do not make the mistake of equating Zionism the secular political force with Judaism.
Many of their rabbis have said that political Zionism is a heresy because they believe it is their messiah that will resurrect the Kingdom of Israel. Moreover, they believed that the Jews should stay in diaspora until their messiah came.

"The Three Oaths
We have been adjured by the Almighty 'not to use human force to bring about the establishment of a state, not to rebel against the nations, to remain loyal citizens, not to leave exile ahead of time. Even if the land would be given to us by all nations, we are not allowed to accept it. To violate the oaths would result in your flesh be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest (Talmud Tractate Ksubos III). Jews lived in Palestine in peace and harmony with the Palestinians until the Zionists came. The true Jews are not just against the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza with the daily oppression and killing, but are also opposed to the occupation of the entire land of Palestine. According to the Torah, all Palestine should be returned to the Palestinians and other occupied territories should also be returned to their rightful owners.
  • According to the Torah, Jews are not allowed to shed blood, harm, humiliate or dominate another people
  • Let the world know that being a Jew means being devoted to the Torah and rejection of the Zionist heresy. In the Zionist state Jews suffer religious persecution and intolerance and even ancestral graves are destroyed and desecrated in line with the Zionist plan to destroy the Jewish religion. Even if the Zionists advocate religious observance it would still be an atheist state.
  • Zionist politicians and their fellow travellers do not speak for the Jewish people, the name Israel has been stolen by them. Indeed, the Zionist conspiracy against Jewish tradition and law makes Zionism and all its activities and entities the greatest enemy of the Jewish people.
Signed:
American Neturei Karta - Friends of Jerusalem
Rabbi E. Schwartz - P.O. Box 1030, New York, NY10009"

This year was kinda interesting for me Red because I found out that there are people with similar beliefs as yourself who also do not accept the state of Israel and its wrongdoing. ZIONISM IS A POLITICAL MOVEMENT IT IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH JEWS AND JUDAISM.
A Marriage From Hell; Christian Zionists & Kabbalah Wizards in Israel

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ZIO/CHRISTIANS & THE MUSLIMS TAKING OVER JERUSALEM
A Muslim video on how Muslims have historically acted in Jerusalem:

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just so I understand your perspective, do you conclude that as Christian Zionists support national Israel’s right to exist as a state in opposition to the desires of the surrounding Islamic countries, that this support has backfired by encouraging radical Muslims to blame and persecute (perhaps non-Zionist) Christians for their perceived support of the hated regime?
I will answer it this way: any Christians in the ME (outside of Israel), that are aware of things like the Oded Yinon plan or the Clean Break report would in no way support Israel’s expansionist policies or sovereignity. So, no they aren’t being persecuted because of their support for Israel. If one is a Christian Sovereigntist, those christians are just collateral damage on the road to sovereignity
Older video of Max Blumenthal reporting at a CUI event, even gets to ask Hagee a question in the presser. :D

CUFI summit 2019
Christians United for Israel - How the Republican Party is Rallying the Anti-Iran Forces
"He[Pence] then went on to discuss his trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau, reminding his audience that another holocaust could lie in wait, just around the corner, thanks to malign actors like Iran."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I will answer it this way: any Christians in the ME (outside of Israel), that are aware of things like the Oded Yinon plan or the Clean Break report would in no way support Israel’s expansionist policies or sovereignity. So, no they aren’t being persecuted because of their support for Israel. If one is a Christian Sovereigntist, those christians are just collateral damage on the road to sovereignity

CUFI summit 2019
Christians United for Israel - How the Republican Party is Rallying the Anti-Iran Forces
"He[Pence] then went on to discuss his trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau, reminding his audience that another holocaust could lie in wait, just around the corner, thanks to malign actors like Iran."
One thing I learned from Judo is that it was vital to get someone off balance before you commit to a move and put your opponent on the floor. I suggest the best Christian solution to getting drawn into political Zionism on the right and replacement theology on the left is a good grounding in scripture!

Karlysymon

Superstar
One thing I learned from Judo is that it was vital to get someone off balance before you commit to a move and put your opponent on the floor. I suggest the best Christian solution to getting drawn into political Zionism on the right and replacement theology on the left is a good grounding in scripture!
^^^There is a problem here. Care to comment?

Is the New Testament Antisemitic?

"Our Christian brothers and sisters are beginning to address antisemitic attitudes and verses that are a part of the New Testament. In his Removing Anti-Jewish Polemic from our Christian Lectionaries: A Proposal, Norman A. Beck lists about 450 examples of explicitly antisemitic verses throughout the Synoptic Gospels (Matt, Mark, and Luke) and the Acts of the Apostles. Jews are referred to as vipers and poisonous snakes, hard-hearted and hypocrites, thieves and robbers, and the blind guiding the blind. We are told that they reject the commandments, reject God’s purpose, and plotted on multiple occasions to kill Jesus and eventually did. The Gospel According to John makes these assertions: God’s word and God’s love are not with the Jews; none of the Jews do what is written in the Torah; they know neither Jesus nor the father; and they are descendants of their own father, who is not God but Satan.

Whenever unnamed Jews appear, they do so almost always as villains. When unnamed Gentiles appear, they almost always heed the words of the gospels and say random things like “Truly this was the son of God!” as one Roman centurion exclaims at the crucifixion as Jewish crowds revel in Jesus’ pain. Romans, known by historians for their unfettered willingness to kill, are shown repeatedly in the New Testament as trying to save Jesus and his followers, notably Paul. Even in cases where the gentiles ignore the apostles or try to kill them, as occurs in Iconium and Antioch, we are told on both occasions that the Jews had first “stirred up the other Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.”

With antisemitism resurgent in America and across the globe, and with our evangelical brothers especially joining in its condemnation, the Jewish community should work with our Christian brothers to ensure that any antisemitic verses in one of the most widely read Bibles on earth be formally repudiated and be re-interpreted clearly, securely, and anew."

DavidSon

Star
Rabbinic Judaism developed during the divergence of Saul of Tarsus and Yohanan ben Zakkai.

One group became Christians, the others formulated a new form of Judaism. Ethnically, these people, despite their different beliefs were still Jews.

There is a clue in the male line indicating Jewish ancestry that many facing life in ghettos, exclusion from professions, pogroms and gas chambers would just have soon preferred to hide.
Sorry there was an error on my part- 2nd century BC. I'm reading a paper about the origins of Judaism. The religion was formed sometime after the Persian empire based on the supposed writings of Nehemiah/Ezra.

Again, these people have no more claim to Palestine than any of the Semitic "Hiberoo" tribes from South Africa to India. There is a massive gulf of 400-500 years after the Assyrian captivity of the Israelite kingdoms. No offense but I have less interest in a self proclaimed "remnant" born out of Greek/Persian public relations campaign. They don't know the origins of their tongue, the reason for their colors or robes- same as all the other post Babylonian kingdoms that rose near the end of that millennia- they were newcomers on the scene.

Religion is wonderful but when it leads to Israel carelessly (and illegally) digging up underneath and crumbling people's homes in East Jerusalem, color me unimpressed. The 2nd temple that the devil Herod finalized is not even that old (or holy). I know what it is though: they will do ANYTHING (including hiding ancient DNA evidence) to keep floating the narrative that "God gave them the land."

I'm not even worried. Kushner, Hertzl, the Rothchilds, Bolton, Ben Gurion, Les Wexner and all the other billionaire, money lending Zionists can't escape judgment forever. And those who support these impostors will also go down in flames.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sorry there was an error on my part- 2nd century BC. I'm reading a paper about the origins of Judaism. The religion was formed sometime after the Persian empire based on the supposed writings of Nehemiah/Ezra.

Again, these people have no more claim to Palestine than any of the Semitic "Hiberoo" tribes from South Africa to India. There is a massive gulf of 400-500 years after the Assyrian captivity of the Israelite kingdoms. No offense but I have less interest in a self proclaimed "remnant" born out of Greek/Persian public relations campaign. They don't know the origins of their tongue, the reason for their colors or robes- same as all the other post Babylonian kingdoms that rose near the end of that millennia- they were newcomers on the scene.

Religion is wonderful but when it leads to Israel carelessly (and illegally) digging up underneath and crumbling people's homes in East Jerusalem, color me unimpressed. The 2nd temple that the devil Herod finalized is not even that old (or holy). I know what it is though: they will do ANYTHING (including hiding ancient DNA evidence) to keep floating the narrative that "God gave them the land."

I'm not even worried. Kushner, Hertzl, the Rothchilds, Bolton, Ben Gurion, Les Wexner and all the other billionaire, money lending Zionists can't escape judgment forever. And those who support these impostors will also go down in flames.
Stripling Book Counters Anti-biblical Bias

SYNOPSIS: Dr. Scott Stripling shares his views on the anti-biblical bias among archaeologists today. These themes come from his book, The Trowel and the Truth, a layman-level guide to field archaeology that also gives an overview of convergences between the biblical text and the archeological data from the lands of the Bible.

“The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.”
– Proverbs 18:17 (ESV)​

https://patternsofevidence.com/2019/06/15/anti-biblical-bias-stripling/

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Maybe Christian Zionism is really about being happy the Jews are back in the land God gave them? Nothing more and nothing less? Blessing Israel instead of cursing them also comes to mind.
This just in (again). For those who might be interested in some of the finer points of especially "fundamentalist" Jewish-Christian relations, and this by a veteran, blessedly in this case leftist, Middle-Eastern correspondent who doesn't primarily rely upon Rupert Murdochian media, Pat Robertson's 700 Club or interpretations of Zecharia 12:10 for his understanding of the politics on the ground, here is an excerpt from a still timely report ...

"Like fundamentalism everywhere, the Jewish variety seeks to restore an ideal, imagined past. If it ever managed to do so, the Israel celebrated by the American “friends of Israel” as a “bastion of democracy in the Middle East” would, most assuredly, be no more. For, in its full and perfect form, the Jewish Kingdom that arose in its place would elevate a stern and wrathful God’s sovereignty over any new-fangled, heathen concepts such as the people’s will, civil liberties or human rights. It would be governed by the Halacha, or Jewish religious law, of which the rabbis would be the sole interpreters ... A monarch, chosen by the rabbis, would rule and the Knesset would be replaced by a Sanhedrin, or supreme judicial, ecclesiastic and administrative council ... All forms of “idolatry or idol-worship,” but especially Christian ones (for traditionally Muslims, who are not considered to be idolaters, are held in less contempt than Christians), would be “obliterated,” in the words of Shas party leader Rabbi Ovadia Yossef ... "

I got to thinking about this recently and when you first posted the article, I thought that his thoughts on the halacha might be far out but now, I don’t think so. While its been argued that the Israeli left (both politicians and ordinary citizens) might not let it take hold, once the temple is up, I wondered: what substantial efforts, i.e legislation in the Knesset, have those on the Left done to stop the Oded Yinon plan or other expansionist policies? If the Left has been so powerless before Likud and other parties on the Right, can we honestly expect them to prevent the application of the halacha? In the meantime, the War hawks will be fitting right in…

"What we see, then, is not a Jewish conspiracy, but a peculiar alliance of evangelical Christians, foreign-policy hard-liners, lobbyists for the Israeli government and neoconservatives, a number of whom happen to be Jewish. But the Jews among them—Perle, Wolfowitz, William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, et al.—are more likely to speak about freedom and democracy than about Halakha (Jewish law). What unites this alliance of convenience is a shared vision of American destiny and the conviction that American force and a tough Israeli line on the Arabs are the best ways to make the United States strong, Israel safe and the world a better place."
https://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/31/magazine/how-to-talk-about-israel.html

For those that are happy that Israel is back, how will you feel when you aren’t permitted into the temple despite spending time and money defending the state of Israel. There is the account (Acts 21:28-29) of Paul, who suspected of having brought a gentile into the temple area, was almost killed. Now, for those who will voice their grievances over the perceived discrimination, as the Jewish Laws will be in place, it just might be too late. What with all the “criticism of Israel=antisemitism” or the actual criminalization of said criticism.

Naomi Klein talked about the “Likudization of the world”. It just might be that the Likudization goes beyond terrorism (as we’ve come to know it) and that it’s the ideology we see now behind the intent to criminalize any dissent.
Orwell's mentor said:
However, any conspiracist who’s done their research should defend Palestine because aside from the humanitarian issue for the Palestinians, it is the Rothschild’s NWO testing ground. So what we see happening to them is a snapshot of what is to come globally should they be successful.

Lisa

Superstar
For those that are happy that Israel is back, how will you feel when you aren’t permitted into the temple despite spending time and money defending the state of Israel.
I never thought I would be entering the temple..its not my temple they are building. I also haven’t given money for them to build it, and I’ve only defended them being back in the land that God gave them.

As for the temple being built..I think it will be built no matter what criticisms come up and a treaty will be made around them building it and reinstating the sacrifices. And we know that the sacrifices will be reinstated because the anti will cut them off in the middle of the treaty. Idk, if a Christian is wanting the temple to happen, but waiting for it to happen, since God’s word tells us it will happen.

The other stuff, the laws and stuff, if it does happen, will probably only last those 31/2 year years and then after that all hell is gonna break lose and it won’t matter what they are doing. People need to go off the Bible on this and not the plans of the NWO..

Lisa

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

"Israelite Musicians"
Archaeologists in Jerusalem unearth 2,600-year-old artifacts including arrowheads and gold jewelry at Mount Zion in discovery hailed as evidence of the 'historical conquest of the city by Babylon'

By Cheyenne Macdonald For Dailymail.com
20:55 BST 12 Aug 2019

Discovery comes from the 2019 season of Mount Zion Archaeological Project

Researchers found burnt wood and ash, potsherds, and Scythian arrowheads

They also found gold and silver period jewelry, thought to be earring or tassel

The experts say the find points to the Babylonian conquest of 587 to 586 BCE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7349849/Archaeologists-Jerusalem-unearth-evidence-historical-conquest-city-Babylon.html

DavidSon

Star
Archaeologists in Jerusalem unearth 2,600-year-old artifacts including arrowheads and gold jewelry at Mount Zion in discovery hailed as evidence of the 'historical conquest of the city by Babylon'

By Cheyenne Macdonald For Dailymail.com
20:55 BST 12 Aug 2019

Discovery comes from the 2019 season of Mount Zion Archaeological Project

Researchers found burnt wood and ash, potsherds, and Scythian arrowheads

They also found gold and silver period jewelry, thought to be earring or tassel

The experts say the find points to the Babylonian conquest of 587 to 586 BCE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7349849/Archaeologists-Jerusalem-unearth-evidence-historical-conquest-city-Babylon.html
Actually I don't read dailymail, cnn, bbc, or jpost. I did a quick search and don't see the article outside of corporate Zionist/end-times outlets. I'll have to look further into it.

The image of the relief I posted was from the Assyrians in case you didn't know.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Actually I don't read dailymail, cnn, bbc, or jpost. I did a quick search and don't see the article outside of corporate Zionist/end-times outlets. I'll have to look further into it.

The image of the relief I posted was from the Assyrians in case you didn't know.
Not wishing to be glib but there is a principle here:-

AFBCC171-B36A-41B5-B877-8414B962A9E0.jpeg

For me, I believe it goes further back than that. John N Darby “predicted” Israel’s creation more than 100yrs before it happened. Darby (father of modern Dispensationalism), btw, just so happened to be the great Lord (Admiral) Nelson’s godson, for whom he was named. Dallas Theological Seminary propagates Darby’s views and their alumni reads like a who’s who of the evangelical world.

So while we may speak more of Israel, according to dispensationalism, we shouldn’t forget her (supposed) enemies: Russia and Iran, who have been and will continue to be demonized in the news and entertainment avenues, I guess until it sinks in and are “justifiably” annihilated without much protesting from the masses. I don’t know if dispensationalism/pre-trib has left any room to accommodate false-flags initiated by Israel inorder to draw in Russia/Iran and kick-start Armageddon or are we to just conclude that Israel is so innocent and that the axis of evil, inflamed with their mortal hatred for Abraham’s kids (it then stands to reason that Satan stands as the invisible commander of Gog and Magog a.k.a Russia, Iran etc), will just descend onto Israel without any provocation whatsoever?

“Under his watch, America has finally made good on its decades-old pledge to formally recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the US Embassy there,” Adelson wrote. “In another service to historical justice, Trump declared the Golan Heights to be Israeli territory, and in service to the security of Israel and the whole world, he withdrew the United States from a nuclear deal with Iran that was a contemporary echo of the Munich Agreement.”
“Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?”

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/06/27/a-time-of-miracles/
Correct. According to E. Michael Jones here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4GBaPrvDWWM/, Darby was English and Scofield and was American, which is really the only difference between the two. Evidently, their goals were the same: