Christian Zionism Discussed

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I suppose there could be some truth to this when it comes to compassion. Stockholm Syndrome is real.
Stockholm Syndrome is real! The intriguing thing about it is that everyone thinks everyone else suffers from it (apart from them!). It also touches on the myth of objectivity. Nobody is truly a dispassionate “free agent” in this world of bias and belief.

In a very real way, I can see Richard Dawkins taken hostage by his commitment to naturalism, much of eastern thought so committed to “many paths” that they never find the true one or even Muslims unable to even think that God might be triune for the great of committing the ultimate thought crime - Shirk.

Last edited:
Stockholm Syndrome is real! The intriguing thing about it is that everyone thinks everyone else suffers from it (apart from them!). It also touches on the myth of objectivity. Nobody is truly a dispassionate “free agent” in this world of bias and belief.

In a very real way, I can see Richard Dawkins taken hostage by his commitment to naturalism, much of eastern thought so committed to “many paths” that they never find the true one or even Muslims unable to even think that God might be triune for the great of committing the ultimate thought crime - Shirk.
I don't even know what this means. And this is after having my coffee.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't even know what this means. And this is after having my coffee.
Have another shot! By “captors” consider ideologies.

In this sense, the “Pro-Palestinian” narrative is every bit as much an ideology as Christian Zionism. It doesn’t follow that all ideologies are therefore false btw.

In this sense, the “Pro-Palestinian” narrative is every bit as much an ideology as Christian Zionism. It doesn’t follow that all ideologies are therefore false btw.
You're making absolutely ZERO sense. As usual, all you're doing is justifying your worship of satan worshippers - nothing more, nothing less.

How is living in a land for thousands of years and then bloodthirsty Jews working for the rothschilds take it over, an ideology? Seems there’s only ideology on one side there

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/06/08/christian-zionism-for-dummies/

Oxymoronic Christian Zionism takes double-mindedness to a new level though, in teaching that the very people who plotted against and had Jesus murdered, are purportedly “God's chosen people”. Are we really supposed to not only accept everything these anti-Christ murdering thieves and liars say and do, but help and defend them at any cost, including with our lives? What part of Christ's own description of these extremely devious and evil people is ambiguous?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Zionists are Ashkenazis and Idumean-Edomites, NOT Jews or Israelites

Zionists are NOT descendants of the House of Judah or the House of Israel. By their own admission, 95% of those that call themselves “Jews” are AshkeNAZIS, which is to say they're descended from Ashkenaz, Japheth's grandson through his son Gomer (see Gen. 10:1-3).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazis is counterfeit, including their false, Zionist claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZIS are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen by fraud from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because, without him and their scam, there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

So their incapacitating slur of “anti-semitism” is a complete load of nonsense and a bare-faced LIE, because it is the AshkeNAZIS that are anti-semitic – just think about what they're doing to the Palestinians, who are real Semites. The Ashkenazis absolutely HATE TRUE Israel, the British and Anglo-Saxon Americans, all of whom are likewise Semites, and thus have set out to enslave and destroy both nations through their banksterism and murderous war profiteering.

The remaining 5% of “Jews” today are predominantly Idumean-Edomites, i.e. the descendants of Esau, who sold his God-given birthright for a bowl of red soup (Edom – Gen. 25:30). Esau married two Hittite/Canaanite women (Gen. 26:34-35), descended from Noah's son Ham through his youngest son Canaan (Gen. 10:6).

King Herod, who murdered the male children of the true Jews up to two years old in his attempt to murder Jesus, was NOT descended from Judah. Herod was an Idumean-Edomite descended from Esau's corrupted seed, which God promised to utterly destroy (Obad 1:18). Most true descendants of the tribe of Judah converted to Christianity long ago.

Daze

Superstar
What a strange religion to obsess over destroying nations:

Adam Green from know more news has been around a long time. I used to be subbed to his channel.

Its maybe been about 3-5 years now but i remember him and Jake Morphonios from Blackstone intelligence went to Israel. Now Adam Green is well known for being anti Israel, along with the guy he went with. Yet they both went in unmolested. Did some things and left.

I've forgotten many of the details, but people don't just come and go in and out of Israel. Border control is pretty tight for obvious reasons. Especially for people they would consider "anti-semites".

Adam Green is very public and very safe. Take a look at some of the people he used to associate with. For example another youtuber called Johhny Gat disappeared not long after he put his face in a video. Like Adam Green, Johnny Gat was an open anti-zionist, but one day he dropped off the face of the earth. Matthew North is another example who called out Israel only to disappear without notice.

People say North is dead. JG likely is too.

Gats been scrubbed from youtube but you can find some of his work on odysee.

North's channel remains, but its a dead channel. Much like the channels owner.

I don't trust Adam Green. There is a good chance he is co-intel. Just thought you should be aware.

Adam Green from know more news has been around a long time. I used to be subbed to his channel.

Its maybe been about 3-5 years now but i remember him and Jake Morphonios from Blackstone intelligence went to Israel. Now Adam Green is well known for being anti Israel, along with the guy he went with. Yet they both went in unmolested. Did some things and left.

I've forgotten many of the details, but people don't just come and go in and out of Israel. Border control is pretty tight for obvious reasons. Especially for people they would consider "anti-semites".

Adam Green is very public and very safe. Take a look at some of the people he used to associate with. For example another youtuber called Johhny Gat disappeared not long after he put his face in a video. Like Adam Green, Johnny Gat was an open anti-zionist, but one day he dropped off the face of the earth. Matthew North is another example who called out Israel only to disappear without notice.

People say North is dead. JG likely is too.

Gats been scrubbed from youtube but you can find some of his work on odysee.

North's channel remains, but its a dead channel. Much like the channels owner.

I don't trust Adam Green. There is a good chance he is co-intel. Just thought you should be aware.
Matthew north is dead, he was shot in the head. I was just reading something the other day where someone had found his brothers facebook profile, and confirmed it. I believe it was ruled “suicide”. Very sad, his videos were top of the line.

What an ironic statement!

View attachment 88149
Well this one is somewhat understandable. the US wanted to loot iran by installing puppet regimes in there...the shia revolution was backed by russia. So basically it is an anti american movement backed by russia. It is not about a religious position but a political position.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with despising the US government.

The position of jews against christendom is more than even just religion, it is about bloodline and religious eschatology within that. If they project Edom onto the romans and all white people (as do those nutty black fake hebrews in america too).

The issue here is there isnt enough jewish arse for your daily rimming sessions..and yet deep down they hate you.
I also absolutely loved the fact that the Rothschild's owned the british east india trading company, looted india of $42 trillion, a large portion of which went to creating israel. Indians living in the world's largest toilet, bragging on twitter about 'WE INDIANS ARE WID YOU ISRAEL', only for the israelis to say 'lmao if we hate muslims, why the eff do you think we like you?' (ie you're worse) and 'israel doesnt give a shit about indian support'.

basically it makes me laugh, how these muslim haters will support jews who actually hate them even more than muslims.

im the only one with the mindset to understand the whole issue. the creation of modern israel is an attempt to reverse the polarity they caused in the 7th century.
Show me a christian out there who even knows about the Sassanian-byzantine wars in the 7th century? it was jews who created those wars and in turn they unconsciously created islam under the shadow of their earthly messianic ideals (remember the battle between Works and Faith).

In fact it goes tso deep that you only have to look at Mohammad as he was in Mecca, the 'suffering servant' archetype, hence he was passive, persecuted and forced out. However this was only a shadow of Jesus who was crucified and left the whole world.
Likewise Mohammad became the ruler in Madina and then he conquered Mecca..which is the Davidic archetype at play.

These are precursors to Jesus however.
In fact the prophecy in isaiah 40 of the 'one calling out in the wilderness' is entirely misunderstood/misinterpreted.

see in isaiah 40 it says
A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord[a];
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.[

that is, John the Baptist is the voice of one calling...but in the context it is the wilderness he is pointing towards, 'the straight path of islam'.

in fact even John 1 is a misinterpretation
23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’

massive difference

A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare

vs
“I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord

I may believe in the Gospel as is, but im not dumb when it comes to purposeful mistranslations...and ill criticise them whether they are from muslims or christians.

it makes perfect sense...because what directly follows from there is this

24 Now the Pharisees who had been sent 25 questioned him, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Messiah, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”

i know you didnt ask for this..but i'm sharing this in a context where we're discussiong jewish beliefs and messianic archetypes at play.
these themes, inc isaiah 42, are why jews celebrated the arrival of prophet Mohammad in madina (in fact even their presence there is part of this story), only to fall into complete dejection when they discovered him to be an arab. with that, their messianic dream ended and it was not long before the death of the jewish state.

in modern times, the attempt to reverse the polarity conveniently begins right after the 1260 days period has ended...and it's about setting up persia+muslims/arabs against the west...as they did so in the past. this time they're on your side, so like i said, daily rimming on your part.

Adam Green has completely lost it. Thinks Jesus and Christianity is a Jewish psyop, controlled opposition.

He needs gnosis.

Daze

Superstar
What an ironic statement!

View attachment 88149
Iran and Israel actually need one another to survive.

Ever wonder why..
the message "Death to America" in a nation that speaks Farsi, Persian is in English?

D2A.jpg

Because its a message meant 100% for people like you.

Some facts, Iran is 90% Shia, which is like Mormons to you.

Shia beliefs.
Saying "Ya Ali", calling on dead companions, ie saint worship.

They have rituals where they literally beat themselves.

I can go on, let me know if you'd like me to.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Haich originally posted this tweet in Stuckys, but I think it's also fitting for it to be in this one too. I captured the pictures in case it disappears:

If the same idiotic characterisation of your perceived views was made, you would be vitriolic! Is this what counts for intelligent discussion now?

I am reminded of a quote I once read:
“In failing to raise an argument, you have instead attempted to raise a sneer”

Sneering and online group bully tactics say most about the mental state of the people employing them.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran