Christian Zionism Discussed

Dalit

Star

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'd welcome comments from @Red Sky at Morning @Thunderian @Lisa on the contentions raised here by Adam Green.

Here's what I think...

The “Noahide Laws” seem to be a “Judaism Lite” that has become popular recently.

I find the laws interesting as they are not actually found as a list anywhere in the Bible!!!

169A3485-3344-4B92-84DE-2B1E574AA89B.gif

Some of the above are fine and worthwhile, others, particularly point 7 seems to be as worthwhile as saying “don’t stab toddlers with spoons” - I don’t see where the sense in suggesting a law preventing somebody doing something they wouldn’t do!!

On the other hand, there is a great deal to be learned from a Hebrew perspective on the Bible. Here Johnathan Cahn presents some of the hidden linguistic layers of meaning in the garden of “Gethsemane” that reveal so much more...

Last edited:
Thanks for this, I enjoyed listening to E. Michael Jones and some of his wry sense of humour (the only bigger than Israel's nuclear arsenal... :D). In the comment section, there's a poster "Truth Seeker" who posted some informative info. I thought I'd repost it here in case YT deletes it:

"Israel's Prime Ministers Who They Really Are? Don’t let their invented Hebrew names fool you. Each and every Prime Minister of Israel comes either directly from Eastern Europe or is removed by one generation therefrom. These Prime Ministers are not leading their “people” in their native land, but rather are part of a European colonial system implanted in the Middle East by Zionists. They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.

• David Ben-Gurion - real name David Grün - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
  • Moshe Sharett - real name Moshe Shertok - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ukraine
  • Levi Eshkol - real name Levi Shkolnik - Ashkenazi Khazar from Russian Empire
  • Yigal Allon - real name Yigal Peikowitz (Paicovich) - Ashkenazi Khazar from Grodno, Russia
  • Golda Meir - real name Golda Mabovitch - Ashkenazi Khazar from Kiev, Ukraine
  • Yitzhak Rabin - real name Yitzhak Rubitzov - Ashkenazi Khazar from Sydorovychi, Ukraine
  • Menachem Begin - real name Menakhem Volfovich - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest, Belarus
  • Yitzhak Shamir - real name Yitzhak Yezernitsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ruzhany, Belarus
  • Shimon Peres - real name Szymon Perski - Ashkenazi Khazar from Wiszniew, Poland
  • Ehud Barak - real name Ehud Brog - Ashkenazi Khazar from Pushelat, Lithuania
  • Ariel Sharon - real name Ariel Scheinermann - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest-Litovsk, Belarus
  • Ehud Olmert - 'kept original foreign name' - Ashkenazi Khazar from Buguruslan, Russian Empire
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - real name Benjamin Mileikowsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
These my friends are the 12 false apostles of Satan Yigal Peikowitz was just acting PM for a few days not officially a Prime Minister. What do they have in common? Foreign names with no relation to historical semite family names. They used biblical first names because they found them in the Tanakh but they had no idea what Sephardic (semite) family names were like so once they invaded the ancient lands of Israel they started to change their family names to the ones historically used by biblical semites. All to disguise the fact they were a foreign people in a foreign land which their ancestors had never set foot before.
Also note that none of their Prime Ministers are Sephardic (correct term is Seferim or Seferdim which means 'People of the Book') that's because the counter fake state of Israel was created by Satan and spiritually Satan can only have his synagogue do his work Satan cannot use the seed of Yisrael (Sephardic) to bring forth his throne in Jerusalem.
What are the odds you would have all 12 Prime Ministers all being ashkenazi khazars and none being Sephardic (semite)? It's all so very clear it's impossible not to see what's going on. Keep in mind the 666 hexagram on the counter fake State of Israel speaks for itself to whom that flag belongs to.
More important than exposing Zionism is to expose who are the Zionists they are the counter fake "jews" who would try to establish the throne of Satan in Jerusalem in the last days.
Revelation 3:9 'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie...'"

elsbet

Superstar
Thanks for this, I enjoyed listening to E. Michael Jones and some of his wry sense of humour (the only bigger than Israel's nuclear arsenal... :D). In the comment section, there's a poster "Truth Seeker" who posted some informative info. I thought I'd repost it here in case YT deletes it:

"Israel's Prime Ministers Who They Really Are? Don’t let their invented Hebrew names fool you. Each and every Prime Minister of Israel comes either directly from Eastern Europe or is removed by one generation therefrom. These Prime Ministers are not leading their “people” in their native land, but rather are part of a European colonial system implanted in the Middle East by Zionists. They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.

• David Ben-Gurion - real name David Grün - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
  • Moshe Sharett - real name Moshe Shertok - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ukraine
  • Levi Eshkol - real name Levi Shkolnik - Ashkenazi Khazar from Russian Empire
  • Yigal Allon - real name Yigal Peikowitz (Paicovich) - Ashkenazi Khazar from Grodno, Russia
  • Golda Meir - real name Golda Mabovitch - Ashkenazi Khazar from Kiev, Ukraine
  • Yitzhak Rabin - real name Yitzhak Rubitzov - Ashkenazi Khazar from Sydorovychi, Ukraine
  • Menachem Begin - real name Menakhem Volfovich - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest, Belarus
  • Yitzhak Shamir - real name Yitzhak Yezernitsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ruzhany, Belarus
  • Shimon Peres - real name Szymon Perski - Ashkenazi Khazar from Wiszniew, Poland
  • Ehud Barak - real name Ehud Brog - Ashkenazi Khazar from Pushelat, Lithuania
  • Ariel Sharon - real name Ariel Scheinermann - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest-Litovsk, Belarus
  • Ehud Olmert - 'kept original foreign name' - Ashkenazi Khazar from Buguruslan, Russian Empire
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - real name Benjamin Mileikowsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland

These my friends are the 12 false apostles of Satan Yigal Peikowitz was just acting PM for a few days not officially a Prime Minister. What do they have in common? Foreign names with no relation to historical semite family names. They used biblical first names because they found them in the Tanakh but they had no idea what Sephardic (semite) family names were like so once they invaded the ancient lands of Israel they started to change their family names to the ones historically used by biblical semites. All to disguise the fact they were a foreign people in a foreign land which their ancestors had never set foot before.

Also note that none of their Prime Ministers are Sephardic (correct term is Seferim or Seferdim which means 'People of the Book') that's because the counter fake state of Israel was created by Satan and spiritually Satan can only have his synagogue do his work Satan cannot use the seed of Yisrael (Sephardic) to bring forth his throne in Jerusalem.

What are the odds you would have all 12 Prime Ministers all being ashkenazi khazars and none being Sephardic (semite)? It's all so very clear it's impossible not to see what's going on. Keep in mind the 666 hexagram on the counter fake State of Israel speaks for itself to whom that flag belongs to.

More important than exposing Zionism is to expose who are the Zionists they are the counter fake "jews" who would try to establish the throne of Satan in Jerusalem in the last days.

Revelation 3:9 'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie...'"
You forgot Arnold Horshack(owitz).

That "comment" is posted all over the internets... it isn't going anywhere.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1571711513312.png
Some of the above are fine and worthwhile, others, particularly point 7 seems to be as worthwhile as saying “don’t stab toddlers with spoons” - I don’t see where the sense in suggesting a law preventing somebody doing something they wouldn’t do!!
Oriental people eat some creatures live. Octopus, for example...

free2018

Star
@DesertRose

Ok - it's worth considering the claims made here... This is what James Perloff believes "Christian Zionists" hold to, based on the link you posted:

https://jamesperloff.com/2016/08/31/the-war-on-christianity-part-ii-the-abomination-and-blasphemy-of-christian-zionism/

• God wanted the Jews to return to, and take over, Palestine.
  • Godhas two plans of salvation—one through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the other a guarantee reserved for Jews, his “Chosen People.”
  • Christians should not involve themselves in politics, education, business or the arts, as these are “worldly” matters that should be left in the hands of “worldly” people. (The consequences of this doctrine are very visible in American culture today.)
  • God deals with mankind differently during different historical time frames or “dispensations,” of which there are seven. The current one, “Grace” under Jesus Christ, is merely the sixth of the seven dispensations.
  • The Christian Church is doomed to inevitable failure, which will bring the Dispensation of Grace to a close.
  • The end of this dispensational age will be marked by the Tribulation—worldwide persecution under the Antichrist for a period of seven years; however, Christians need not concern themselves with this, since Jesus will “Rapture” believers off the Earth and they won’t be around to experience it.
  • Earth will then experience a Jewish era; Jewish ritualistic animal sacrifices will be reinstituted; Jesus will reign for a thousand years from Solomon’s rebuilt temple in Jerusalem.
I have benefitted in my understanding of the Islamic perspective of prophecy you have provided in the "Prophetic Expectations" thread. The issue I want to draw out if anyone is interested...

Based on the supposed position of Christian Zionists set out above, to what degree does this characterisation represent the straightforward reading of the Bible or accurately reflect the beliefs of those others would label as "Christian Zionists".
The only Semitic people in Palestine are the Palestinians.
God was not involved in Irgun bombings or doing transfer agreements with the Nazis.

TokiEl

Superstar
How can a Christian be Zionist when Zionism concerns the rebuilding of the Jewish State and the Jew signifies a person who rejects Christ?
Jews rejection of Jesus is truly a beautiful thing... since salvation came to all people.

How long will jews reject Jesus ? Let's see...

Romans 11 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

See jews will reject Jesus until the fullness of the gentiles has come in.

As a footnote there truly are christians ignorant of this who are wise in their own opinion.

And they should be shot. L0L. Selah.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An interesting take on 11:11..

Is it a reminder that we still live in the Age of Grace (which will conclude)?

Romans 11:11, KJV: "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."

I would have thought this pure coincidence if the passage that begins with Acts 11:11 was not on the same theme?!

Acts 11:11-18 King James Version (KJV)
11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.

12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's easy to understand why all the resident born again Christian's deliver their sermons from such a morally elevated position. They have this belief that they get whipped away into the sky before the rest of us get wiped out.

Well I got some news for you....you're not saved from shit.....suckers.

Kung Fu

Superstar
According to Christians when Jesus returns what will he do to the Jews that don't hold the view the he is the Messiah?

Awoken2

Superstar
According to Christians when Jesus returns what will he do to the Jews that don't hold the view the he is the Messiah?
I'd have to Google that. I don't get involved with the Christianity thing, they can't seem to agree on anything (on this forum anyway). More circular debates than I care for.