Christian Zionism Discussed

Karlysymon

Superstar
What an informative interview, thanks! According to Pastor Chuck Baldwin, who used to believe and preach Christian Zionism for 30 years, he estimates that approximately 98% of American Protestant churches are preaching Zionism and that the Scofield Bible was created during World War I and II to implement the Zionist prophecy. Zionists think and believe that helping the anti-Christ, is helping Jesus Christ to come. It explains much.
For me, I believe it goes further back than that. John N Darby “predicted” Israel’s creation more than 100yrs before it happened. Darby (father of modern Dispensationalism), btw, just so happened to be the great Lord (Admiral) Nelson’s godson, for whom he was named. Dallas Theological Seminary propagates Darby’s views and their alumni reads like a who’s who of the evangelical world.

So while we may speak more of Israel, according to dispensationalism, we shouldn’t forget her (supposed) enemies: Russia and Iran, who have been and will continue to be demonized in the news and entertainment avenues, I guess until it sinks in and are “justifiably” annihilated without much protesting from the masses. I don’t know if dispensationalism/pre-trib has left any room to accommodate false-flags initiated by Israel inorder to draw in Russia/Iran and kick-start Armageddon or are we to just conclude that Israel is so innocent and that the axis of evil, inflamed with their mortal hatred for Abraham’s kids (it then stands to reason that Satan stands as the invisible commander of Gog and Magog a.k.a Russia, Iran etc), will just descend onto Israel without any provocation whatsoever?

“Under his watch, America has finally made good on its decades-old pledge to formally recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the US Embassy there,” Adelson wrote. “In another service to historical justice, Trump declared the Golan Heights to be Israeli territory, and in service to the security of Israel and the whole world, he withdrew the United States from a nuclear deal with Iran that was a contemporary echo of the Munich Agreement.”
“Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?”

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/06/27/a-time-of-miracles/

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In this Q&A session, from about 27:45 Amir Tsarfati answers quite a number of questions that have come up in this particular thread:-

Awoken2

Superstar
So...what’s your point with this video?
I do totally understand that with it having a running time of 17 minutes it's going to really stretch your attention span Lisa, perhaps watch it in 2 minute chunks.

It's a pretty good insight into the origins of your ridiculous belief system.

That's my point.....what's your point? You comment on topic after topic here and as of yet I still don't see you have a point....on anything.

Lisa

Superstar
I do totally understand that with it having a running time of 17 minutes it's going to really stretch your attention span Lisa, perhaps watch it in 2 minute chunks.

It's a pretty good insight into the origins of your ridiculous belief system.

That's my point.....what's your point? You comment on topic after topic here and as of yet I still don't see you have a point....on anything.
Haha...I may have watched 2 minutes of it.

But that’s not the origins of Christianity...
If you think I’m shocked by the video..I’m not, already have said that the Jews aren’t in the faith right now. They sin just like the rest of the world...so was that your point to the video, to show they aren’t perfect? Lots of people aren’t perfect.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Older video of Max Blumenthal reporting at a CUI event, even gets to ask Hagee a question in the presser. :D

Skeletons in the CZ closet.

Paradoxically, Christian Zionism is partly responsible for the looming(?) extinction of Christians in some parts of the Middle East: Something they (that are happy Israel is back) are silent about, but they won’t stay quiet about l’Arabe that is “invading my country” even when that Arab is a Christian fleeing conflict. Which conflict guarantees Israel’s sovereignity and pre-eminence in the region. All the while, Pompeo lies at cufi that they are being protected. I hope his audience went back home and double-checked his claims.

The Archbishop of Irbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, has accused Britain's Christian leaders of failing to do enough in defence of the vanishing Christian community in Iraq.
In an impassioned address in London, the Rt Rev Bashar Warda said Iraq's Christians now faced extinction after 1,400 years of persecution.
Since the US-led invasion toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein in 2003, he said, the Christian community had dwindled by 83%, from around 1.5 million to just 250,000.
"Christianity in Iraq," he said, "one of the oldest Churches, if not the oldest Church in the world, is perilously close to extinction. Those of us who remain must be ready to face martyrdom."

Source

"In their zeal to "kill Islam", as one guest speaker at the US Air Force Academy put it, the religious fundamentalism that helped drive the Iraq War has ended up nearly wiping out one of the most ancient Christian communities in the world."
Source

Lisa

Superstar

Paradoxically, Christian Zionism is partly responsible for the looming(?) extinction of Christians in some parts of the Middle East: Something they (that are happy Israel is back) are silent about, but they won’t stay quiet about l’Arabe that is “invading my country” even when that Arab is a Christian fleeing conflict. Which conflict guarantees Israel’s sovereignity and pre-eminence in the region. All the while, Pompeo lies at cufi that they are being protected. I hope his audience went back home and double-checked his claims.

The Archbishop of Irbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, has accused Britain's Christian leaders of failing to do enough in defence of the vanishing Christian community in Iraq.
In an impassioned address in London, the Rt Rev Bashar Warda said Iraq's Christians now faced extinction after 1,400 years of persecution.
Since the US-led invasion toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein in 2003, he said, the Christian community had dwindled by 83%, from around 1.5 million to just 250,000.
"Christianity in Iraq," he said, "one of the oldest Churches, if not the oldest Church in the world, is perilously close to extinction. Those of us who remain must be ready to face martyrdom."

Source

"In their zeal to "kill Islam", as one guest speaker at the US Air Force Academy put it, the religious fundamentalism that helped drive the Iraq War has ended up nearly wiping out one of the most ancient Christian communities in the world."
Source
Something that I can’t really ever get a clear answer to is..are those really Christian’s dying in the Middle East or catholics? There has been such a blurring of the lines of catholocism being Christian that now people believe its true when its not.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Source

Source
Just so I understand your perspective, do you conclude that as Christian Zionists support national Israel’s right to exist as a state in opposition to the desires of the surrounding Islamic countries, that this support has backfired by encouraging radical Muslims to blame and persecute (perhaps non-Zionist) Christians for their perceived support of the hated regime?

DesertRose

Superstar
@Karlysymon interesting thoughts.
Here is another article that highlights the issues at hand on the ground. The lived reality of what these warmongering ideologies have done.
The "chaos president" previously known as the "chaos candidate" is helping cover up the naked agendas of wars for Israel with his campaigns of scapegoating.....@nomorewarsforisrael
US wars for Israel
https://www.sott.net/article/418131-US-wars-for-Israel
"There isn't and there never has been a more Fascist and dangerous military alliance than the AngloZionist Fascist alliance led by the U.S., and Israel. Both, the U.S. and the Israeli regimes have openly claimed to be "exceptional" and with "supreme morality". Indeed, both regimes espoused identical extremist religio-fascist ideologies - Christian Zionism and Judeofascism (here and here) - that despise Muslims and Islam. Moreover, the U.S. is holding the rest of the world accountable to its Nazi-like laws while flagrantly violating international laws.

The Israeli Fascist regime - many times worse than Nazi Germany - is the key driver of the U.S. war of aggression in the Middle East and is pushing the Trump regime to attack Iran. Mr Trump, who sounds like "dysfunctional" is being lead on a Jewish leash, receiving millions of dollars in "donations" from pro-Israel wealthy Zionists. For Trump's unconditional service to Zionism and Israel, the Jewish extremist Sheldon Adelson gave $177 million to the Trump's campaign and Republican causes in 2016-2018, making them his biggest donors by far and the largest donors in American politics today. More than half that money came in May 2018, just as the U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem. Since becoming President, Trump has served Israel's Zionist interests - not American - with distinction. Wealthy Zionists drive U.S. foreign policies and deliberately making them look "ill-conceived" and "incoherent". Indeed, Trump is doing what the Israeli terrorist Benyamin Netanyahu telling him to do, with the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Palestinians becoming his two favourite scapegoats. Adelson owns Donald Trump and the entire clique of the U.S. regime from the Pentagon to the State Department."

and:

"We live under a brutal form of Fascism that has no equivalent in human history. There are no longer the rules of law and civilised norms. It is a barbaric, lawless, rogue, terrorising and distinctly global AngloZionist Fascism. The AngloZionist alliance led by the U.S., Israel and Britain. Together, they formed the "Troika of Evil", Muslims' most vicious and racist enemies. They are always on the look to provoke aggression, commit war crimes, and inflict greater human misery thousands of miles away from their own borders. AngloZionist Fascism is a Mafia-like criminal enterprise that targets any nation who refuses to kowtow to AngloZionist alliance dictates to exploit its natural resources. Using its monopoly power on the world's financial system and trade it can impose a medieval siege (economic sanctions) on any prosperous nation and turn it into a miserable place. The Gaza territory in Palestine, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran are good examples. This AngloZionist alliance poses the greatest threat to world's peace and humanity itself. After nearly 20 years of murderous war and occupation of defenceless Afghanistan, the U.S. regime still thirsty for more bloodshed. But according to Donald Trump, the U.S. is not fighting a war in Afghanistan. He said: "If we fight a war and win it, I could win that war in a week. But I don't want to kill 10 million people". Then he added: "Afghanistan could be wiped off the face of the Earth" for no meaningful reason." Of course, Trump can "win" the war without the need to kill 10 million people by withdrawing U.S. forces form Afghanistan and stops interfering in Afghanistan's affairs. From Afghanistan to Syria to Iraq and to Iran, the U.S. is at war all over the world, and the victims (in millions) of this ongoing war and terror are almost all non-white. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said recently, the U.S. is "the most warlike nation in the history of the world". The U.S. is currently preparing for war not only against Iran and Venezuela but also against China and Russia. U.S. Special Forces deployed in more than 150 countries around the world where the U.S. has more than 1000 military bases. Moreover, in addition to Israel's 400 nuclear warheads, the U.S. has more than 150 tactical nuclear weapons (WMD) stored at several locations in Europe that allow the U.S (and Israel) military to gain immediate control over the majority of the continent of Europe (and the Middle East), at any time. With the largest arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons in the world, the U.S.-led AngloZionist alliance is holding the whole world and humanity hostage."

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
A gift for all our Zionist poster friends

How come I never heard about him before ? I watched quite few videos about Jewish history. Also that girl looks like, hmm I don't know how to say this, but really low iq, maybe just my wrong impression...

The Zone

Star
Haters gonna hate. I see venom dripping from some Christian haters who want them all to burn no matter their beliefs, Label em, burn em. It bothers me how people who believe in nothing religiously can have their posts liked by the same people who are in fact very spiritual in their religion of choice. It is not like they buy into your beliefs either. They have nothing but this life to look forward to and no faith in anything which shows in their anger.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Haters gonna hate. I see venom dripping from some Christian haters who want them all to burn no matter their beliefs, Label em, burn em.
Luke 21:12-15 King James Version (KJV)

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Karlysymon interesting thoughts.
Here is another article that highlights the issues at hand on the ground. The lived reality of what these warmongering ideologies have done.
The "chaos president" previously known as the "chaos candidate" is helping cover up the naked agendas of wars for Israel with his campaigns of scapegoating.....@nomorewarsforisrael
US wars for Israel
https://www.sott.net/article/418131-US-wars-for-Israel
"There isn't and there never has been a more Fascist and dangerous military alliance than the AngloZionist Fascist alliance led by the U.S., and Israel. Both, the U.S. and the Israeli regimes have openly claimed to be "exceptional" and with "supreme morality". Indeed, both regimes espoused identical extremist religio-fascist ideologies - Christian Zionism and Judeofascism (here and here) - that despise Muslims and Islam. Moreover, the U.S. is holding the rest of the world accountable to its Nazi-like laws while flagrantly violating international laws.

The Israeli Fascist regime - many times worse than Nazi Germany - is the key driver of the U.S. war of aggression in the Middle East and is pushing the Trump regime to attack Iran. Mr Trump, who sounds like "dysfunctional" is being lead on a Jewish leash, receiving millions of dollars in "donations" from pro-Israel wealthy Zionists. For Trump's unconditional service to Zionism and Israel, the Jewish extremist Sheldon Adelson gave $177 million to the Trump's campaign and Republican causes in 2016-2018, making them his biggest donors by far and the largest donors in American politics today. More than half that money came in May 2018, just as the U.S. Embassy was moved to Jerusalem. Since becoming President, Trump has served Israel's Zionist interests - not American - with distinction. Wealthy Zionists drive U.S. foreign policies and deliberately making them look "ill-conceived" and "incoherent". Indeed, Trump is doing what the Israeli terrorist Benyamin Netanyahu telling him to do, with the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Palestinians becoming his two favourite scapegoats. Adelson owns Donald Trump and the entire clique of the U.S. regime from the Pentagon to the State Department."

and:

"We live under a brutal form of Fascism that has no equivalent in human history. There are no longer the rules of law and civilised norms. It is a barbaric, lawless, rogue, terrorising and distinctly global AngloZionist Fascism. The AngloZionist alliance led by the U.S., Israel and Britain. Together, they formed the "Troika of Evil", Muslims' most vicious and racist enemies. They are always on the look to provoke aggression, commit war crimes, and inflict greater human misery thousands of miles away from their own borders. AngloZionist Fascism is a Mafia-like criminal enterprise that targets any nation who refuses to kowtow to AngloZionist alliance dictates to exploit its natural resources. Using its monopoly power on the world's financial system and trade it can impose a medieval siege (economic sanctions) on any prosperous nation and turn it into a miserable place. The Gaza territory in Palestine, Syria, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran are good examples. This AngloZionist alliance poses the greatest threat to world's peace and humanity itself. After nearly 20 years of murderous war and occupation of defenceless Afghanistan, the U.S. regime still thirsty for more bloodshed. But according to Donald Trump, the U.S. is not fighting a war in Afghanistan. He said: "If we fight a war and win it, I could win that war in a week. But I don't want to kill 10 million people". Then he added: "Afghanistan could be wiped off the face of the Earth" for no meaningful reason." Of course, Trump can "win" the war without the need to kill 10 million people by withdrawing U.S. forces form Afghanistan and stops interfering in Afghanistan's affairs. From Afghanistan to Syria to Iraq and to Iran, the U.S. is at war all over the world, and the victims (in millions) of this ongoing war and terror are almost all non-white. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said recently, the U.S. is "the most warlike nation in the history of the world". The U.S. is currently preparing for war not only against Iran and Venezuela but also against China and Russia. U.S. Special Forces deployed in more than 150 countries around the world where the U.S. has more than 1000 military bases. Moreover, in addition to Israel's 400 nuclear warheads, the U.S. has more than 150 tactical nuclear weapons (WMD) stored at several locations in Europe that allow the U.S (and Israel) military to gain immediate control over the majority of the continent of Europe (and the Middle East), at any time. With the largest arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons in the world, the U.S.-led AngloZionist alliance is holding the whole world and humanity hostage."
For Nation will Rise against Nation

Meshawn Senior

9 years ago
by Meshawn Senior

In “Wars and Rumors of Wars,” we expounded on the different wars that have occurred around the world during the past 100 years. We discussed the reasons why these wars have much more significance than any that have happened in previous history. This is because never before has man had the technological capability to destroy all life on the planet. Jesus said that this would be a definite possibly, and if He didn’t return at an appointed time at the end of this age, then no flesh would be saved.

In Matthew 24:7, Jesus continues His discourse on the Mount of Olives with the statement, “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.” The first part of this verse definitely sounds like a continuation of the “wars and rumors of wars” passage in verse 6. However, some theologians believe that this may have a deeper meaning than discernible at first glance.

In the original Greek, the word “nation,” mentioned twice in verse 7, is the word “ethnos” from which we get the English word “ethnic”. The dictionary definition of this word is “of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin or background.” Some believe that this verse actually alludes to certain ethnic groups rising up against other ethnic groups.

Lisa

Superstar
In this context Lisa, seriously that's what important ?
Truth is inconvenient at times. If you are looking to the signs of the times it’s important that you know the truth, don’t you think?

Serveto

Star
For Nation will Rise against Nation

Meshawn Senior

9 years ago
by Meshawn Senior

In “Wars and Rumors of Wars,” we expounded on the different wars that have occurred around the world during the past 100 years. We discussed the reasons why these wars have much more significance than any that have happened in previous history. This is because never before has man had the technological capability to destroy all life on the planet. Jesus said that this would be a definite possibly, and if He didn’t return at an appointed time at the end of this age, then no flesh would be saved.

In Matthew 24:7, Jesus continues His discourse on the Mount of Olives with the statement, “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.” The first part of this verse definitely sounds like a continuation of the “wars and rumors of wars” passage in verse 6. However, some theologians believe that this may have a deeper meaning than discernible at first glance.

In the original Greek, the word “nation,” mentioned twice in verse 7, is the word “ethnos” from which we get the English word “ethnic”. The dictionary definition of this word is “of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin or background.” Some believe that this verse actually alludes to certain ethnic groups rising up against other ethnic groups.
In other words, there will be wars between and among the races, but woe betide that person who breaks taboo and discusses them in terms of race, because he runs the risk of being labeled a racist.