CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've been wondering lately if a huge chunk of Christians who fell for the vaxx propaganda push are also predisposed to the same degree in taking the M.o.B. I 10000% believe that taking the mark will be (initially) framed as "for the greater good"/social responsibility....because psychologically that's what yields results.
Taking the vaxx, social distancing, masks was all for the greater good too....and the playbook never changes. So the question is how predisposed are you into buying a "greater good" argument when floated...especially in the context of religion?

The greater good: "A conclusion you could make from the Stanford Prison Experiment is that when you tell people to be cruel, they'll do it if you tell them it's for the greater good...like science. Who would have thought?" (11:14min mark)

1681746072556.png

Padre_Neo

Rookie
I've been wondering lately if a huge chunk of Christians who fell for the vaxx propaganda push are also predisposed to the same degree in taking the M.o.B. I 10000% believe that taking the mark will be (initially) framed as "for the greater good"/social responsibility....because psychologically that's what yields results.
Taking the vaxx, social distancing, masks was all for the greater good too....and the playbook never changes. So the question is how predisposed are you into buying a "greater good" argument when floated...especially in the context of religion?

The greater good: "A conclusion you could make from the Stanford Prison Experiment is that when you tell people to be cruel, they'll do it if you tell them it's for the greater good...like science. Who would have thought?" (11:14min mark)

View attachment 86068
One thing to remember the mark is associated with worship, for a Christian to abscond his relationship with Christ in favour of it suggests something more of a heart decision than a tech/greater good one. A Christian that takes the mark will more than likely be heavily in the flesh

Karlysymon

Superstar
One thing to remember the mark is associated with worship, for a Christian to abscond his relationship with Christ in favour of it suggests something more of a heart decision than a tech/greater good one. A Christian that takes the mark will more than likely be heavily in the flesh
I agree but the whole thing is going to involve alot of deception and eventually coercion/force (the bible clearly says that) just like we've seen with the covid psyop. How many "conspiracy theorists" or moderate antivaxxers succumbed and took the shots?

The association with worship is what i believe will be couched in the greater good argument. "Heretics" or refuseniks will be called "troublers" just like Ahab called Elijah the "troubler of Israel". How many times was it said that antivaxxers should be jailed because they are a threat to society? Scripture says that those who refuse to worship the image of the beast will be killed....which means that there will be, in the very near future, legal justification to jail and execute refuseniks in a theocratic context....because they will be a "threat" to the theocracy.

I don't think the Christians who take the mark will all be "heavy in the flesh". Some will take it because they ideologically align with the tenets of the future theocracy. Again, i could use the covid psyop as an example. Many of the people who willingly got the vaxx did so because they have always believed in vaccines/the concept thereof so there wasn't much hesitation on their part to undermine trust in covid vaxx or Big Pharma.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just to say….

The “Christians who take the Mark” concept is based on the idea that there will not ha a Pre-Trib rapture.

Dalit

Star
"Vanessa Hudgens: Disney's New Jezebel..."

I saw this! And she was creepy as the minx Fiona in the Christmas Princess Switch movies on Netflix. No longer just the baker and the princess, but the beta kitten in the blonde or streaked wig. It makes sense.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I saw this! And she was creepy as the minx Fiona in the Christmas Princess Switch movies on Netflix. No longer just the baker and the princess, but the beta kitten in the blonde or streaked wig. It makes sense.
She probably doesn't know the "seriousness" of what she's been getting herself into... The devil having a "mighty foothold" on her life right now...while she thinks it's just part of her work as an actress...But then again, she admitted to the fact that she's been into this stuff since childhood...May God's deliverance come upon her...through The Lord Jesus Christ, soon...really soon...