CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excellent video @e-Enoch.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

It's very difficult for people to come to grips with the fact that we have ALL been deceived, and that there is no greater evidence of this widespread deception than the chemical and pharmaceutical industries today, aka western medicine, which have been widely (almost universally) accepted.

All drugs/pharmacy are witchcraft/sorcery/poisons are designed to treat the symptoms of an illness, because it's impossible for them to address the root cause of the problem. And while their short-term effect may seem beneficial, they are, in fact, poisoning the body, just as their concept has already poisoned the minds of most. Taking a poison can NEVER heal anyone, regardless of what "experts" may claim to the contrary. The effects of poison in the human body are cumulative and can and do cause death, just as poisons (lies) can and do cause spiritual death -- the second death: the death of the soul/spirit-Being in The Fire on Judgment Day.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
My uncle and i had a discussion about this. I said why pile up gold or silver would be better to get emergency rations etc cuz can't eat gold silver metals even if you have the metal no one will trade it might get a few at first but in the end supplies of essentials will disappear its happening all ready....food more expensive in stores eat out its cheaper per member of the family then if you by a chicken from the store per pound plus deals etc for childern. If it physically changes & rusts that would be something...definetly a sign that would be.
Yes, you will likely be able to trade with it in the initial days after the Reset but something in your post provoked a thought in my mind that i'd never even thought about before!

We talk all the time about not being able to buy or sell without the mark as being limited to bank accounts but could it be that the prophetic text (Rev 13:17) is actually all encompassing? All encompassing in the sense that even if you are a prepper living off the grid without a bank account, the gold & silver you've stashed up in your house will essentially be useless unless you have the mark or before the mark is enforced, there will be changes where you can't trade metals. And what about bartering? What kind of situation would unfold where it is LITERALLY impossible to partake in any commercial transaction unless you have the mark? It is a truly scary thought and the only scenario that popped up in my mind was this (i have a thread on the whole thing anyway).

1660761633845.png

So what do you guys think? Is the Revelation text that broad? Because until your post, iam starting to think it is actually that broad. I admit i didn't think about the verse in revelation when i originally read ^^ that.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Excellent video @e-Enoch.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

It's very difficult for people to come to grips with the fact that we have ALL been deceived, and that there is no greater evidence of this widespread deception than the chemical and pharmaceutical industries today, aka western medicine, which have been widely (almost universally) accepted.

All drugs/pharmacy are witchcraft/sorcery/poisons are designed to treat the symptoms of an illness, because it's impossible for them to address the root cause of the problem. And while their short-term effect may seem beneficial, they are, in fact, poisoning the body, just as their concept has already poisoned the minds of most. Taking a poison can NEVER heal anyone, regardless of what "experts" may claim to the contrary. The effects of poison in the human body are cumulative and can and do cause death, just as poisons (lies) can and do cause spiritual death -- the second death: the death of the soul/spirit-Being in The Fire on Judgment Day.
:) Thank you. You are right. May The Almighty God continue to reveal to us the truth about these widespread deceptions... By His grace and mercy He will bless us with more wisdom, knowledge, and discernment...especially in these end times...

Yes, you will likely be able to trade with it in the initial days after the Reset but something in your post provoked a thought in my mind that i'd never even thought about before!

We talk all the time about not being able to buy or sell without the mark as being limited to bank accounts but could it be that the prophetic text (Rev 13:17) is actually all encompassing? All encompassing in the sense that even if you are a prepper living off the grid without a bank account, the gold & silver you've stashed up in your house will essentially be useless unless you have the mark or before the mark is enforced, there will be changes where you can't trade metals. And what about bartering? What kind of situation would unfold where it is LITERALLY impossible to partake in any commercial transaction unless you have the mark? It is a truly scary thought and the only scenario that popped up in my mind was this (i have a thread on the whole thing anyway).

View attachment 79798

So what do you guys think? Is the Revelation text that broad? Because until your post, iam starting to think it is actually that broad. I admit i didn't think about the verse in revelation when i originally read ^^ that.
What about growing your own food and hunting? I dont recall anything on the Occulum site about this.
But I suspect it will be banned too, even if you find a spot where you can do this like somewhere in an isolated area, you could be found by drones.

Maldarker

Star

View attachment 79798

Yup exactly its that broad in the scope of unless your going to trade your services or self i guess nobody will give u anything unless your marked...remember you will own NOTHING and LIKE IT!!!
So if you own nothing what you going to trade gold silver nope probably going to come around & take it from you physically like in ww2 The government of Franklin D Roosevelt seized all gold bullion and coins via Executive Order 6102 or it wil change physically as per the rust scripture. I people are thinking in your head i can figure it out get by maybe but remember its not called a beast for nothing beast do what? Devour hunt aka the apex predator

Maldarker

Star
What about growing your own food and hunting? I dont recall anything on the Occulum site about this.
But I suspect it will be banned too, even if you find a spot where you can do this like somewhere in an isolated area, you could be found by drones.
Yeah & if around people who knows what the tech of the mark can do. Will it be total invasive where TPTB can monitor through these droned people? IDK scary thought though.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I read a book years ago stating that the NWO is going to vary by country/region. Which is true. Let's imagine for a moment that Cyberpolygon goes live in winter, obviously someone living in Haiti or somewhere tropical is going to have a higher chance of surviving a blackout than someone living in Finland or Canada. I don't believe Cyber polygon is going to be universal. China already has it's population under control with the panopticon, so i don't see why they would do it, may be to just lie to the masses in the name of resetting the system. War torn countries like Syria, Yemen or Afghanistan wouldn't bother either.

That said, i believe that there'll still be some normalcy after the Reset in 3rd world countries because they don't boast of a surveillance grid like the northern hemisphere. Also these are mainly agricultural based economies so people will still be able to grow and hunt their own food. What the Oculum material describes, i believe, will be swiftly put into effect after the Reset in North America, Europe, NZ & Australia, parts of the MiddleEast & SE Asia.

Yes, all of us waking up to a new reserve currency will upend our lives in a major way but for some people...desert nomads, lost tribes living in the Amazon etc...life will go on. It's all going to depend on where you are presently living. The drone operators in bunkers in Nevada aren't going to zap everyone around the globe who is tending their goat, sheep or camel...ofcourse in America, that is given.

Maldarker

Star
I read a book years ago stating that the NWO is going to vary by country/region. Which is true. Let's imagine for a moment that Cyberpolygon goes live in winter, obviously someone living in Haiti or somewhere tropical is going to have a higher chance of surviving a blackout than someone living in Finland or Canada. I don't believe Cyber polygon is going to be universal. China already has it's population under control with the panopticon, so i don't see why they would do it, may be to just lie to the masses in the name of resetting the system. War torn countries like Syria, Yemen or Afghanistan wouldn't bother either.

That said, i believe that there'll still be some normalcy after the Reset in 3rd world countries because they don't boast of a surveillance grid like the northern hemisphere. Also these are mainly agricultural based economies so people will still be able to grow and hunt their own food. What the Oculum material describes, i believe, will be swiftly put into effect after the Reset in North America, Europe, NZ & Australia, parts of the MiddleEast & SE Asia.

Yes, all of us waking up to a new reserve currency will upend our lives in a major way but for some people...desert nomads, lost tribes living in the Amazon etc...life will go on. It's all going to depend on where you are presently living. The drone operators in bunkers in Nevada aren't going to zap everyone around the globe who is tending their goat, sheep or camel...ofcourse in America, that is given.
Will they be able to grow their own food? I have some doubts about that locusts droughts its a perfect storm brewing.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Isaiah 41:10

GOD says... “fear not, for I Am with you; be not dismayed, for I Am your GOD; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Then we must invade Nevada ! L0L
Drones can also be operated out of the military base in Germany aswell as the drone base in Niger, so storming the Nevada desert isn't exactly a wholesale solution.
Will they be able to grow their own food? I have some doubts about that locusts droughts its a perfect storm brewing.
Immediately after the Reset, yes, i believe so. But as the months go by, things will get difficult. Yeah, i did wonder whether the 2020 locust swarm was an attempt at inducing food shortages. There are people living in out-of-the-way places who can still grow food on their property (no property taxes in these countries) and these people don't even have cellphones. So some normalcy will continue for these people but iam also cognizant of the plan that disasters will be used to displace alot of people.
These gov'ts are also going to have to recall paper cash...it's going to take some time but not alot. The Reset's effects are going to be quick and immediate in the Northern hemisphere. So when we see things like this, we should take note.
1660825793386.png

1660825836807.png

Like the vaxx was pushed as the ONLY solution to the virus, apparently physical money and while the article doesn't mention metals but should be considered as you read it, isn't fit for the digital age. So we know where this is going...there will be a situation where metals, as physical money, can't be used for commercial transactions...and this is even before the Mark is rolled out or enforced.

On a postive note, God has promised those devoted to Him that their "bread will be supplied and their water will not fail" Isaiah 33:16...those who aren't chosen for matyrdom, that is.

Maldarker

Star
Drones can also be operated out of the military base in Germany aswell as the drone base in Niger, so storming the Nevada desert isn't exactly a wholesale solution.

Immediately after the Reset, yes, i believe so. But as the months go by, things will get difficult. Yeah, i did wonder whether the 2020 locust swarm was an attempt at inducing food shortages. There are people living in out-of-the-way places who can still grow food on their property (no property taxes in these countries) and these people don't even have cellphones. So some normalcy will continue for these people but iam also cognizant of the plan that disasters will be used to displace alot of people.
These gov'ts are also going to have to recall paper cash...it's going to take some time but not alot. The Reset's effects are going to be quick and immediate in the Northern hemisphere. So when we see things like this, we should take note.
View attachment 79828

View attachment 79829

Like the vaxx was pushed as the ONLY solution to the virus, apparently physical money and while the article doesn't mention metals but should be considered as you read it, isn't fit for the digital age. So we know where this is going...there will be a situation where metals, as physical money, can't be used for commercial transactions...and this is even before the Mark is rolled out or enforced.

On a postive note, God has promised those devoted to Him that their "bread will be supplied and their water will not fail" Isaiah 33:16...those who aren't chosen for matyrdom, that is.
You mention individuals in remote places yes perhaps....Problem is eye in the sky

Wonder if alan parson is related to jack

or this

Karlysymon

Superstar
This made me chuckle. What do you guys think? It launches in december...so they better hurry i guess because there isn't much time. I'll add that it will be very interesting if something like this takes off but when the mark is rolled out, the people helming the project decide to take it...then what happens to their customers who refuse to take the mark...will they seize their coins?

Forum12, a group of faith-based futurists has partnered with Gravity Jack, Inc. to announce the development of Carbon12, a cryptocurrency token built by Christians, for Christians. Carbon12 aims to establish a parallel economy of believers that functions independently of the traditional financial system by creating an ecosystem that circulates capital among an international faith community.

e-Enoch

Superstar
HIStory...

John 20:29
New King James Version

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hebrews 9:27
King James Version

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

e-Enoch

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
3 films released in the last 2-3yrs with the same theme...fire falling from the sky (Greenland, Finch and Don't Look Up)

Ofcourse the higher-ups are happy to see the ordinary person depressed because they've lost everything they owned in a fire. But we all know the old adage: fear makes people stupid and this kind of fear, mass panic, mayhem in the streets is exactly what they want. It will all be black budget technology but they will claim the incident a natural phenomenon

More activity on the Sun’s surface means more solar flares and solar eruptions, which put more charged particles into space.
This space weather, when directed at Earth, can mean interruptions to radio signals, surges in electricity grids, damage to GPS satellites and risks to spacecraft and astronauts on the International Space Station.

You can read up on the Carrington event...if you're interested.
Surely, there is no agenda here....right?