CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The mark of the beast... what is it ?

Isn't it causing beheadings to those who refuse it ?

It doesn't seem we're done with corona or other plagues yet... and perhaps a vax refusal down the line is all it takes to lose one's head.

I am the shepherde.
The fact that you can still type out a response means your head is still sitting perfectly on your shoulders and no one has a bounty on your head. No one has been beheaded because they refused to take a vaxx. I dare you to post evidence.

Revelation 13:13-18 has given us a chronology of events: fire falls from the sky in full view of men and the event is used to deceive people into forming an image to the beast. The mark is rolled out and those who refuse to WORSHIP the image of the beast are killed. Furthermore, the financial system that excludes you from participating in commercial activities hasn't yet been unveiled. Yes, we have been prepped for life after the Reset with the vaxx passports but that's just a teaser.

Has fire fallen from the skies? Where are those signs and wonders (Rev 19:20) that are used to decieve earth's inhabitants?

If i might add, beheading people because they refuse to worship something will be LEGAL at the time it happens and by extension, it cannot happen outside of a framework that isn't theocratic in nature.

TokiEl

Superstar
The fact that you can still type out a response means your head is still sitting perfectly on your shoulders and no one has a bounty on your head. No one has been beheaded because they refused to take a vaxx. I dare you to post evidence.
TokieEl said:
It doesn't seem we're done with corona or other plagues yet... and perhaps a vax refusal down the line is all it takes to lose one's head.

Revelation 13:13-18 has given us a chronology of events: fire falls from the sky in full view of men and the event is used to deceive people into forming an image to the beast. The mark is rolled out and those who refuse to WORSHIP the image of the beast are killed. Furthermore, the financial system that excludes you from participating in commercial activities hasn't yet been unveiled. Yes, we have been prepped for life after the Reset with the vaxx passports but that's just a teaser.

Has fire fallen from the skies? Where are those signs and wonders (Rev 19:20) that are used to decieve earth's inhabitants?
Yes fire has fallen from the skies. Here is just one pic after the Camp fire... so you can see for yourself that fire has fallen from the skies.

If i might add, beheading people because they refuse to worship something will be LEGAL at the time it happens and by extension, it cannot happen outside of a framework that isn't theocratic in nature.
The number or multitude of the beast could very well hint to this... which of course is theocratic in nature as islam serves the god of world in this age aka the devil.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes fire has fallen from the skies. Here is just one pic after the Camp fire... so you can see for yourself that fire has fallen from the skies.

The number or multitude of the beast could very well hint to this... which of course is theocratic in nature as islam serves the god of world in this age aka the devil.

Oh come on! Stop with the jokes :)

You actually contradicted yourself. The bible tells us that a religious/theocratic power will enforce worship and mark of the beast. So if you think that Islam is going to demand your head to roll, i have to ask if it is Islam that is going to force you to get the vaxx down the line (in your words)? Is it Islam that has enforced the vaxx mandates all this time?

You'll probably be shocked to find that it will be your fellow christians labeling you a heretic who is worthy of death for defying the theocratic establishment. The vaxx and coming social score have and will split families so it is only reasonable to assume that the mark of the beast will also create a schism within the christian body...afterall, it will be a religious mandate.

TokiEl

Superstar
Oh come on! Stop with the jokes :)

You actually contradicted yourself. The bible tells us that a religious/theocratic power will enforce worship and mark of the beast. So if you think that Islam is going to demand your head to roll, i have to ask if it is Islam that is going to force you to get the vaxx down the line (in your words)? Is it Islam that has enforced the vaxx mandates all this time?
Absolutely.

The god of islam is the god of the world... so everybody in some sort of power today serve the god of the world who is the god of islam.

You'll probably be shocked to find that it will be your fellow christians labeling you a heretic who is worthy of death for defying the theocratic establishment. The vaxx and coming social score have and will split families so it is only reasonable to assume that the mark of the beast will also create a schism within the christian body...afterall, it will be a religious mandate.
Many maybe most christians in some sort of power today serve the god of the world who is the god of islam.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Absolutely.

The god of islam is the god of the world... so everybody in some sort of power today serve the god of the world who is the god of islam.

Many maybe most christians in some sort of power today serve the god of the world who is the god of islam.
Good to know. See links below

Did you know?
"Shabbos in Davos. Almost rhymes, like the two are meant to be together.

And so it felt this past weekend at the alpine World Economic Forum in Switzerland. Every year, on Friday night, the Forum hosts a Shabbat meal that, longtime attendants say, started with a handful of people, including leading Israeli economists, but now boasts world leaders and Jewish personalities from around the globe.

One of the principal purposes in my attending the Sabbath meal was my intention of introducing President Paul Kagame of Rwanda -- whose government announced at a press conference that we organized in October that they will be opening an Embassy in Israel -- to more of the Jewish community. But I also marveled at a great celebration of Jewish observance and pride right in the middle of a renowned global gathering.

We sang Shalom Aleichem, the traditional welcoming poem for both angels and humans. We said the Kiddush blessing on the wine. The Rabbis in attendance were asked to jointly say the Hamotzi blessing on the bread for the assembled crowd. They did it without rancor or division (I'm being humorous here just in case you thought I was making fun of Jewish religious politics).

While the meal featured heads of State, Nobel laureates, and people of world renown, it had a homely feeling where noone in particular was made to feel more important than the next person.

But it was also a nice opportunity to say Good Shabbos and catch up with an assembly of Jewish leaders who were now under one roof, all celebrating God's holy Sabbath together."

TokiEl

Superstar
Good to know. See links below
What is there to see ? That there are also jews attending the world economic forum ?

You see fire has fallen from the skies.

Strange fire.

Fire refuse to burn trees.

Forest fire forgot to burn the forest.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
What is there to see ? That there are also jews attending the world economic forum ?

You see fire has fallen from the skies.

Strange fire.

Fire refuse to burn trees.

Forest fire forgot to burn the forest.

You could go back in this last decade and find evidence of DEWs being used but none of those events were ever followed by or used as a deceptive narrative to get people to clamor for an image of the beast and it's mark.

What you posted is unimpressive in the sense that if, as the bible describes, fire falling from the sky is going to be used to deceive people into forming the beast's image and then roll out it's mark then the event will be truly spectacular. Remember scripture calls these signs "great and miraculous" (Rev 13:13, 19:20). I don't see anything great & miraculous about the fire that swept through Colorado last winter. Yeah, the whole thing was strange just watching it on tv but it's not the kind of thing that is convincing enough to persuade many people into accepting a theocracy. If a Greenland(film) scenario played out, that is atleast shocking enough to give you a jolt.

So if your not jewish your screwed so a genetic screening is a coming....What happens if you find out your jewish then what you get preference when "THEY" implement the 2030
1660320020700.png

TokiEl

Superstar
What you posted is unimpressive in the sense that if,
You are unimpressed by ashified towns and communities ? Well i didn't post it to impress you.

Remember scripture calls these signs "great and miraculous" (Rev 13:13, 19:20).
You don''t think groups of world leaders would be impressed and awed to see fire falling from the skies and ashify towns and communities ?

Maldarker

Star
You could go back in this last decade and find evidence of DEWs being used but none of those events were ever followed by or used as a deceptive narrative to get people to clamor for an image of the beast and it's mark.

What you posted is unimpressive in the sense that if, as the bible describes, fire falling from the sky is going to be used to deceive people into forming the beast's image and then roll out it's mark then the event will be truly spectacular. Remember scripture calls these signs "great and miraculous" (Rev 13:13, 19:20). I don't see anything great & miraculous about the fire that swept through Colorado last winter. Yeah, the whole thing was strange just watching it on tv but it's not the kind of thing that is convincing enough to persuade many people into accepting a theocracy. If a Greenland(film) scenario played out, that is atleast shocking enough to give you a jolt.

View attachment 79381
Exactly!!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
You don''t think groups of world leaders would be impressed and awed to see fire falling from the skies and ashify towns and communities ?
Ofcourse the higher-ups are happy to see the ordinary person depressed because they've lost everything they owned in a fire. But we all know the old adage: fear makes people stupid and this kind of fear, mass panic, mayhem in the streets is exactly what they want. It will all be black budget technology but they will claim the incident a natural phenomenon

More activity on the Sun’s surface means more solar flares and solar eruptions, which put more charged particles into space.
This space weather, when directed at Earth, can mean interruptions to radio signals, surges in electricity grids, damage to GPS satellites and risks to spacecraft and astronauts on the International Space Station.

You can read up on the Carrington event...if you're interested.

Awoken2

Superstar
Couldn't find a project bluebeam thread to pop this in so I'll drop it here.

I'm only doing this because at the end NASA do manage to find and photograph the hand of God.... which is some feat....wasn't on the news or anything.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This made me laugh even though it is serious. A lesson learned from the vaxx is that people took the vaxx to keep their jobs and ended up dead. So they incurred a double loss. The point being, don't take the mark to keep your bank account functional because in the end, you'll lose both heaven (eternal life) and the life you're trying to maintain in a dystopia slated for destruction.

2018- one world currency

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Ofcourse the higher-ups are happy to see the ordinary person depressed because they've lost everything they owned in a fire.
So you see fire has fallen from the skies and incinerated communities... but all has been presented as forest fires when some are obviously not because the forest didn't burn. I'm not convinced there are any survivors of the dew kind... excluding the crisis actors.

Yea i know what you did. You worded it like that... as if all survived the dew when you knew they didn't.

Maldarker

Star
This made me laugh even though it is serious. A lesson learned from the vaxx is that people took the vaxx to keep their jobs and ended up dead. So they incurred a double loss. The point being, don't take the mark to keep your bank account functional because in the end, you'll lose both heaven (eternal life) and the life you're trying to maintain in a dystopia slated for destruction.

2018- one world currency
My uncle and i had a discussion about this. I said why pile up gold or silver would be better to get emergency rations etc cuz can't eat gold silver metals even if you have the metal no one will trade it might get a few at first but in the end supplies of essentials will disappear its happening all ready....food more expensive in stores eat out its cheaper per member of the family then if you by a chicken from the store per pound plus deals etc for childern. If it physically changes & rusts that would be something...definetly a sign that would be.