CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Maldarker

Star
Agreed.
Satan, even in his fallen state, remains a poweful being. Despite that, he still cannot read my thoughts or anyone else's which is why i never take seriously claims by Facebook or Google engineers that they have the tech to read our thoughts. Again, Satan is more powerful and skilled in a myriad of disciplines than those engineers and if he doesn't have the power to read thought, neither can they.

Thankfully, no one has that power except God. Otherwise, it would change the entire game tremendously. God can be trusted to wield that kind of power because "there is no wickedness in Him" (Psalm 92:15) and only He posseses the attribute of Omniscience. Any being with an inclination to evil would certainly use that power for evil.
Its evident from JOB that he can't. He mis reads job & GOD shows him JOB as he sees Jobs heart & knows his mind where as satan only sees the outside view of JOB & thinks hes got him pegged on his motivation. Granted probably 99% of the time he can determine what we are motivated towards or how we operate. I know this works irl the same way you observe someone you will get a good idea of how they operate.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Its evident from JOB that he can't. He mis reads job & GOD shows him JOB as he sees Jobs heart & knows his mind where as satan only sees the outside view of JOB & thinks hes got him pegged on his motivation. Granted probably 99% of the time he can determine what we are motivated towards or how we operate. I know this works irl the same way you observe someone you will get a good idea of how they operate.
Yes, Amazon, Facebook, Google have all this data from logging our habits but that is as far as they can go in "predicting" your next move or act. They can put stuff in our minds (like this Batman scene) but iam still not sold on the "taking thoughts/images out of the mind" bit.

floss

Star
Yes, Amazon, Facebook, Google have all this data from logging our habits but that is as far as they can go in "predicting" your next move or act. They can put stuff in our minds (like this Batman scene) but iam still not sold on the "taking thoughts/images out of the mind" bit.
Satan only want to be LIKE the most high. He know his place, he just want a taste of what it’s like to be like TMH. He know he can never be TMH. All these technocracies, IoT, IoB…etc are his “death row inmate’s last meal”. So I agreed, satan can only be as powerful as we allowed him to be.

Maldarker

Star
The only way is if your being ridden by a demonic spirit but hey thats another story.

A Freeman

Superstar
The devil can't read thoughts...nowhere in the bible does it say anything that would even suggest such a thing.
Probably why the mark of the beast thus getting the ability to read the mind of those taking it something GOD already can do. (likes to mimic GOD)
Matthew 16:21-24
16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to show unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and lawyers, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan*: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

*Satan means "the Opposer". Obviously it was Satan who put the thought into Peter's head to call Christ a liar (so soon after Peter had been shown and declared Christ to be the Son of the Living God (Matt. 16:16).

Romans 8:5-8
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God**: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.

**The "carnal mind" is the human mind (controlled by Satan), both of which are enmity against God

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world***: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (us - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

***deceiveth is present tense spanning over the past 6000 years, which indicates a constant evil influence over the whole world

Note well: there are only 144,000 to be redeemed (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4) out of a global population reportedly approaching 8,000,000,000. That's less than 0.002% or, put another way, over 99.998% of the population will be found to be beyond rehabilitation.

So, even in these few verses, the Bible makes it clear that Satan is running the show inside people's minds, getting them to do whatever selfish/evil thing he cons them into believing they want to do, rather than what God wants them to do. Isn't that exactly why Christ refers to Satan as "the prince of this world" (i.e. it's temporary ruler) three times in the Gospel according to John?

In actual fact, there are two sources for every single thought that anyone here on Earth has ever had.

All of the good, loving and unselfish thoughts come from God.

All of the evil, hateful and selfish thoughts come from Lucifer/Satan.

No one on this planet has ever had an original thought! The only thing that cons people into believing differently is the ego/"self", which is why we're told to crucify the 'self" DAILY.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Matthew 16:21-24
16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to show unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and lawyers, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan*: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

*Satan means "the Opposer". Obviously it was Satan who put the thought into Peter's head to call Christ a liar (so soon after Peter had been shown and declared Christ to be the Son of the Living God (Matt. 16:16).

Romans 8:5-8
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God**: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.

**The "carnal mind" is the human mind (controlled by Satan), both of which are enmity against God

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world***: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (us - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

***deceiveth is present tense spanning over the past 6000 years, which indicates a constant evil influence over the whole world

Note well: there are only 144,000 to be redeemed (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4) out of a global population reportedly approaching 8,000,000,000. That's less than 0.002% or, put another way, over 99.998% of the population will be found to be beyond rehabilitation.

So, even in these few verses, the Bible makes it clear that Satan is running the show inside people's minds, getting them to do whatever selfish/evil thing he cons them into believing they want to do, rather than what God wants them to do. Isn't that exactly why Christ refers to Satan as "the prince of this world" (i.e. it's temporary ruler) three times in the Gospel according to John?

In actual fact, there are two sources for every single thought that anyone here on Earth has ever had.

All of the good, loving and unselfish thoughts come from God.

All of the evil, hateful and selfishl thoughts come from Lucifer/Satan.

No one on this planet has ever had an original thought! The only thing that cons people into believing differently is the ego/"self", which is why we're told to crucify the 'self" DAILY.
That still doesn't say read minds like GOD can. Just means he whispered into Peters ear (still reading what peter is not hard to do honestly to see motivations of people & use it against them to your advantage) Conning people to do things yeah agreed bible talks about not listening to seducing spirits

Agreed that yes we have a carnal mind cuz of a fallen nature don't put blame on the devil for our own depravity. Liked minded doesn't mean mind reading.

A Freeman

Superstar
That still doesn't say read minds like GOD can. Just means he whispered into Peters ear (still reading what peter is not hard to do honestly to see motivations of people & use it against them to your advantage) Conning people to do things yeah agreed bible talks about not listening to seducing spirits

Agreed that yes we have a carnal mind cuz of a fallen nature don't put blame on the devil for our own depravity. Liked minded doesn't mean mind reading.
Thank-you. How does Satan con people into doing things then, if not from inside the mind? And how does God, via the Holy Spirit, offer us guidance in the moment, if not from inside the mind?

Is there not a good voice (the Holy Spirit) and an evil voice (devil/Satan) inside of everyone's minds?

And what is the difference between the spirit-Being (Soul) and the flesh (human), with its carnal (fleshy) mind?

Maldarker

Star
Thank-you. How does Satan con people into doing things then, if not from inside the mind? And how does God, via the Holy Spirit, offer us guidance in the moment, if not from inside the mind?

Is there not a good voice (the Holy Spirit) and an evil voice (devil/Satan) inside of everyone's minds?

And what is the difference between the spirit-Being (Soul) and the flesh (human), with its carnal (fleshy) mind?
Sorry but nowhere does it say in the bible that satan can read peoples minds. It does say alot about whispering seducing spirits

A Freeman

Superstar
Sorry but nowhere does it say in the bible that satan can read peoples minds.
Who said that he did please? You're arguing against something that was never said, at least by me.

However, Satan can and does influence each and every human+Being on this planet through suggestion and temptation, and ALL of that takes place inside the mind.

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] ONLY EVIL continually.

The above verse was written just before the flood, when the world was utterly CORRUPT and FILLED with violence. It should be self-evident that every evil imagination among the thoughts of men did not originate from God (Who is NOT evil), but from Lucifer/Satan. It should be equally obvious that Lucifer/Satan was winning the battle over the mind, because before the flood the minds of everyone except Noah and his immediate family were FILLED with evil thoughts CONTINUALLY.

In fact, it was so bad, that God decided to wipe out mankind, and start over with Noah and his family, to give us a fresh start and the opportunity to CHOOSE to do good (God's Will), instead of continually choosing to do evil (our selfish will, which is actually Satan's will). And these times are just like the times of Noah.

People talk about having free-will, but very few actually think (ask God) about what that really means.

Free-will is the freedom to choose between good and evil. And that choice always takes place within the mind. Every word or action that we take begins with a thought, and that thought is either good/life (from God) or it is evil/death (from Satan, through the ego/"self").

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

It does say alot about whispering seducing spirits
Agreed. It also tells us about temptation, and how to recognize and overcome that temptation/seduction in the moment, when Satan's seductive/beguiling voice is heard inside of our own minds, disguised as our own ego (the "self"). This is why Christ told us we MUST learn to crucify the "self" DAILY to be able to follow Him on the strait and narrow Way that leads to LIFE. (a message reiterated by Paul, in his letter to the Galatians).

Matthew 10:37-40
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

Mark 8:34-35
8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny his "Self", and take up his cross, and follow me.
8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:23-25
9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 14:26-27
14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own (human) life also, he can NOT be my disciple.
14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, can NOT be my disciple.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

If someone never learns how Satan operates, the actual mechanism he uses to tempt and con us, how will they ever learn how to overcome
(Rev. 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:26-28, 3:5, 3:12, 3:21, 21:7) those selfish desires? And if we don't learn to overcome (defeat) the "self", how can we ever become disciples of Christ? It is NOT enough to believe "in" God and His Christ, we must get to KNOW Them (John 17:3) by DOING what we've been Commanded to do: crucify/destroy all selfishness (the "self"), which is how Satan influences and controls mankind.

SIN = Satan withIN = the breaking of God's Law (1 John 3:4), which is a criminal act.

It is not only possible, but imperative that we learn how to recognize and overcome that seductive voice within our own minds, through discipline and "self" sacrifice, so that we do not follow it/him/Satan into The Fire.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
A brilliant depiction of the ego/"self" may be found in the Guy Ritchie film "Revolver" (2005), where Jake's two guardian angels (Avi and Zach) are helping to awaken Jake to the ego/"self" that has been controlling his thoughts (where "Sam Gold" is Satan).

The rooftop scene:

Maldarker

Star
Who said that he did please? You're arguing against something that was never said, at least by me.

However, Satan can and does influence each and every human+Being on this planet through suggestion and temptation, and ALL of that takes place inside the mind.

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] ONLY EVIL continually.

The above verse was written just before the flood, when the world was utterly CORRUPT and FILLED with violence. It should be self-evident that every evil imagination among the thoughts of men did not originate from God (Who is NOT evil), but from Lucifer/Satan. It should be equally obvious that Lucifer/Satan was winning the battle over the mind, because before the flood the minds of everyone except Noah and his immediate family were FILLED with evil thoughts CONTINUALLY.

In fact, it was so bad, that God decided to wipe out mankind, and start over with Noah and his family, to give us a fresh start and the opportunity to CHOOSE to do good (God's Will), instead of continually choosing to do evil (our selfish will, which is actually Satan's will). And these times are just like the times of Noah.

People talk about having free-will, but very few actually think (ask God) about what that really means.

Free-will is the freedom to choose between good and evil. And that choice always takes place within the mind. Every word or action that we take begins with a thought, and that thought is either good/life (from God) or it is evil/death (from Satan, through the ego/"self").

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Agreed. It also tells us about temptation, and how to recognize and overcome that temptation/seduction in the moment, when Satan's seductive/beguiling voice is heard inside of our own minds, disguised as our own ego (the "self"). This is why Christ told us we MUST learn to crucify the "self" DAILY to be able to follow Him on the strait and narrow Way that leads to LIFE. (a message reiterated by Paul, in his letter to the Galatians).

Matthew 10:37-40
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

Mark 8:34-35
8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny his "Self", and take up his cross, and follow me.
8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:23-25
9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 14:26-27
14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own (human) life also, he can NOT be my disciple.
14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, can NOT be my disciple.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

If someone never learns how Satan operates, the actual mechanism he uses to tempt and con us, how will they ever learn how to overcome
(Rev. 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:26-28, 3:5, 3:12, 3:21, 21:7) those selfish desires? And if we don't learn to overcome (defeat) the "self", how can we ever become disciples of Christ? It is NOT enough to believe "in" God and His Christ, we must get to KNOW Them (John 17:3) by DOING what we've been Commanded to do: crucify/destroy all selfishness (the "self"), which is how Satan influences and controls mankind.

SIN = Satan withIN = the breaking of God's Law (1 John 3:4), which is a criminal act.

It is not only possible, but imperative that we learn how to recognize and overcome that seductive voice within our own minds, through discipline and "self" sacrifice, so that we do not follow it/him/Satan into The Fire.
I'm sorry misunderstood from a post prior thats all...because this is what you said :
Karlysymon said:
But if you believe that a seal translates into telepathic communication with God, does that also mean that those who get the mark will be communicating with the devil telepathically?
Everyone on Earth is in telepathic communication with the devil, whether they realize it or not. In fact, it's the default mode on this planet. That's why the world is filled with "sinners" (i.e. criminals: those who break God's Law -- 1 John 3:4).

Telepathic meaning of: supposedly capable of transmitting thoughts to other people and of knowing their thoughts; psychic aka mind reading

Knowing is mind reading. That is why i said satan can't read minds. Transmit thoughts yup see radio waves tv etc. but thought reading of people no like i said not in the bible is all. I do agree with your view on what you posted other then that one point. Only GOD can read our minds for HE knows all satan doesn't have mind reading powers. This is why things like neuralink will give the AC powers like GOD has over those that take Mark of the beast. Probably why you hear terms like: Magic is just science not understood yet. Arthur C Clarke Marvel movies etc. Getting the masses ready for the false signs & wonders that will come.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm sorry misunderstood from a post prior thats all...because this is what you said :

Everyone on Earth is in telepathic communication with the devil, whether they realize it or not. In fact, it's the default mode on this planet. That's why the world is filled with "sinners" (i.e. criminals: those who break God's Law -- 1 John 3:4).

Telepathic meaning of: supposedly capable of transmitting thoughts to other people and of knowing their thoughts; psychic aka mind reading

Knowing is mind reading. That is why i said satan can't read minds. Transmit thoughts yup see radio waves tv etc. but thought reading of people no like i said not in the bible is all. I do agree with your view on what you posted other then that one point. Only GOD can read our minds for HE knows all satan doesn't have mind reading powers. This is why things like neuralink will give the AC powers like GOD has over those that take Mark of the beast. Probably why you hear terms like: Magic is just science not understood yet. Arthur C Clarke Marvel movies etc. Getting the masses ready for the false signs & wonders that will come.
Thank-you. While the term "telepathic" by itself can have two different meanings, hopefully telepathic communication should make it clear which meaning was being presented. Please see the boldfaced portion of the definition below.

From: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/telepathic
telepathic adjective uk / ˌtel.ɪˈpæθ.ɪk / us / ˌtel.əˈpæθ.ɪk / having or showing the ability to know what is in someone else's mind, OR to communicate with someone mentally, without using words or other physical signals:

Someone can refer to it as a "seductive voice", or as "whispering in your ear" or as being "beguiled by the serpent" or in any number of other ways, but the way Satan/the devil/serpent/red dragon tempts us is through telepathic communication, i.e. by introducing a thought into our minds to see if we will entertain it (give energy to it).

What makes this so deceptive is that the thought is introduced through the ego/"self" as if it was our own thought. And most people are so accustomed to hearing that voice that they believe it to be themselves, and thus trust it (we are all guilty of this). Some even have conversations with "themselves" (with Satan really, through their ego/"self"), and refer to that process as "reasoning things out".

Once this subtle approach is recognized, it can be shut down/defeated. Just as people physically strengthen their bodies through exercise, the mind can be strengthened with God's Help, through self-discipline and exercise, so that the source of a thought can be recognized the instant it comes into the mind.

An example:

A married man is at the supermarket, and sees a beautiful woman. The slumbering spiritual Being (Soul) inside that man/human allows the human's eyes to wander over her physical features, while considering what it would be like to sleep with her. This process of ogling and lusting may last for a few seconds or a few minutes. Or it might be repeated when seeing her again later on. So what just happened? The spirit-Being (Soul) inside was sound asleep inside the human, and thus was led through a sequence of events by Satan, through the ego/"self", on a very short leash no less. All to indulge in some selfish fantasy (lie) that is, in actual fact, detrimental to the soul (not thinking instead of how that might make the woman feel or what a bad example it may set for others who may be observing the ogling process).

How could that entire process be averted? By being (spiritually) awake and immediately recognizing the temptation in the moment, as the thought to ogle the woman comes into the mind (from Satan, through the ego/"self"). With enough practice, one can literally begin to see with their mind's eye (spiritual eyes) thoughts as they enter the mind, and either immediately get rid of them (if they are selfish/evil from Satan) or act upon them (if they are unselfish/serving the greater good, from God). In this particular case, the temptation should immediately be recognized, so the human's eyes can be diverted BEFORE it has a chance to "take in the scenery", thus shutting down the potential for lusting, before it has the opportunity to happen.

To illustrate the importance of that process (learning to control your own mind), consider what Jesus said about it:-

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Under The Law that God gave us (which Christ said would NEVER pass away), adultery is a capital crime. Hopefully that illustrates just how important this process is, and why the sleeper MUST awaken (1 Cor. 15:51-54, Eph. 5:14). It is a vital part of learning to discern what is good/right from what is evil/wrong according to God.

That process is also exactly how someone can be certain not to take the mark of the beast in any form that it may come.

Maldarker

Star
Thank-you. While the term "telepathic" by itself can have two different meanings, hopefully telepathic communication should make it clear which meaning was being presented. Please see the boldfaced portion of the definition below.

From: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/telepathic
telepathic adjective uk / ˌtel.ɪˈpæθ.ɪk / us / ˌtel.əˈpæθ.ɪk / having or showing the ability to know what is in someone else's mind, OR to communicate with someone mentally, without using words or other physical signals:

Someone can refer to it as a "seductive voice", or as "whispering in your ear" or as being "beguiled by the serpent" or in any number of other ways, but the way Satan/the devil/serpent/red dragon tempts us is through telepathic communication, i.e. by introducing a thought into our minds to see if we will entertain it (give energy to it).

What makes this so deceptive is that the thought is introduced through the ego/"self" as if it was our own thought. And most people are so accustomed to hearing that voice that they believe it to be themselves, and thus trust it (we are all guilty of this). Some even have conversations with "themselves" (with Satan really, through their ego/"self"), and refer to that process as "reasoning things out".

Once this subtle approach is recognized, it can be shut down/defeated. Just as people physically strengthen their bodies through exercise, the mind can be strengthened with God's Help, through self-discipline and exercise, so that the source of a thought can be recognized the instant it comes into the mind.

An example:

A married man is at the supermarket, and sees a beautiful woman. The slumbering spiritual Being (Soul) inside that man/human allows the human's eyes to wander over her physical features, while considering what it would be like to sleep with her. This process of ogling and lusting may last for a few seconds or a few minutes. Or it might be repeated when seeing her again later on. So what just happened? The spirit-Being (Soul) inside was sound asleep inside the human, and thus was led through a sequence of events by Satan, through the ego/"self", on a very short leash no less. All to indulge in some selfish fantasy (lie) that is, in actual fact, detrimental to the soul (not thinking instead of how that might make the woman feel or what a bad example it may set for others who may be observing the ogling process).

How could that entire process be averted? By being (spiritually) awake and immediately recognizing the temptation in the moment, as the thought to ogle the woman comes into the mind (from Satan, through the ego/"self"). With enough practice, one can literally begin to see with their mind's eye (spiritual eyes) thoughts as they enter the mind, and either immediately get rid of them (if they are selfish/evil from Satan) or act upon them (if they are unselfish/serving the greater good, from God). In this particular case, the temptation should immediately be recognized, so the human's eyes can be diverted BEFORE it has a chance to "take in the scenery", thus shutting down the potential for lusting, before it has the opportunity to happen.

To illustrate the importance of that process (learning to control your own mind), consider what Jesus said about it:-

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Under The Law that God gave us (which Christ said would NEVER pass away), adultery is a capital crime. Hopefully that illustrates just how important this process is, and why the sleeper MUST awaken (1 Cor. 15:51-54, Eph. 5:14). It is a vital part of learning to discern what is good/right from what is evil/wrong according to God.

That process is also exactly how someone can be certain not to take the mark of the beast in any form that it may come.
I do see where your coming from. Like i said lets not put all blame for your thoughts on satan...self accountablity is important instead of blaming something or one for what you are that just makes you a victim.

I liken it to like u said a prison planet....i tend to think of it like a quaratine zone for us infected with the virus that is sin. Want the password to unlock the process to be cleaned of this virus HINT its CHRIST

A Freeman

Superstar
I do see where your coming from. Like i said lets not put all blame for your thoughts on satan...self accountablity is important instead of blaming something or one for what you are that just makes you a victim.

I liken it to like u said a prison planet....i tend to think of it like a quaratine zone for us infected with the virus that is sin. Want the password to unlock the process to be cleaned of this virus HINT its CHRIST
Without question we will all be held accountable for every thought we've chosen, every word we've spoken, and every action we've taken (Matt. 16:27), when we stand before Christ to be judged (John 5:22). And time is rapidly running out to make up for lost ground.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Remember that this world is passing away—keep your focus on the things that will last."

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. (1 John 2:16-17)

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Remember that this world is passing away—keep your focus on the things that will last."

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. (1 John 2:16-17)
Isaiah 65:17-18
Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create.

Revelation 21:5
He who was seated on the throne said: "Iam making everything new!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

2 Peter 3:12
....That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

Isaiah 66:22-23
As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before Me, declares the LORD, so will your name and descendants endure. From one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before Me, says the LORD.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Isaiah 65:17-18
Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create.

Revelation 21:5
He who was seated on the throne said: "Iam making everything new!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

2 Peter 3:12
....That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

Isaiah 66:22-23
As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before Me, declares the LORD, so will your name and descendants endure. From one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before Me, says the LORD.
(...and whether they like it or not...)

Philippians 2:10-11
New King James Version

...that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth...

and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Sibi

Star
"PRIDE"
Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Psalm 73:6 Therefore pride is their necklace; violence covers them as a garment.
Isaiah 16:6 We have heard of the pride of Moab— how proud he is!— of his arrogance, his pride, and his insolence; in his idle boasting he is not right.

"IDOLS"